In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Chat Room Sfx Challenge!  (Read 465 times)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 828
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Chat Room Sfx Challenge!
« on: September 09, 2017, 04:30:12 PM »
Denizens of RapeCage!

The entry/exit sounds in the Chat Room are boring. I hereby challenge you lot to create and submit:
1) An entry sound.
2) An exit sound.

They should be very short (like single word short) and evoke hello/goodbye type sounds, perhaps recorded in your own voice. Be creative. Be silly. Or just suggest an existing sound effect that I can use. Submit them here and let's have fun with this shit. The winner(s) shall get the honour of winning cos I'm a cheap bastard. Oh and perhaps the joy of hearing your own voice in the chat room.

Ready, steady, GO !! :popcorn:

I think a tuba or a french horn to the ass would feel A-maaaaazing!! -darkfantasygirl
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
"Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again" -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Chat Room Sfx Challenge!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 06:34:53 PM »
Seriously? No takers yet? Come on, ya shower of cunts, you've got at least one good sound effect in you!

I think a tuba or a french horn to the ass would feel A-maaaaazing!! -darkfantasygirl
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
"Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again" -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babyfuck
  • Rep: 823
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2017, 11:49:50 PM »
I think the entrance should be the Jerry Seinfeld "Helloooooo"  XD

The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline cosmicwitch

• Rep: 787
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 06:22:02 AM »
Harry Bellafonte saying 'tally me banana' when someone enters would be funny.

Marlon Brando being a cat when they leave.

Online kittyumbrass

• Rep: 598
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2017, 06:34:49 AM »
In the full spirit of the OP, the attached files are genuine clips from my own recordings, that I feel don't give away too much about my AAB gender/what I really sound like.

I had two ideas on the entrance - one of them is just a guitar sting, the other my singing "...She's looking..." - both sounds are in the same file but I'm sure that won't be a problem?

For the "exit" sound, I clipped the word "stay" out of a song.

Not sure how well they fit the brief, but at least it's all my own work! (The files may need trimming down, because GarageBand is a cunt about having a minimum song length and wouldn't let me make the projects 1second long)

All songs sampled here are my original work, under copyright, but I hereby give RapeCage licence to use the samples provided for the purposes of the chatroom entrance/exit sounds, and to distribute the short samples via this post. (Or whatever the correct legalese is for "you can use it here, but don't nick my stuff and use it anywhere else!" ;) )
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 10:26:07 AM by kittyumbrass »

Offline IrishGirl

• Rep: 191
  • Just another Surplus
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2017, 03:02:19 PM »

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 990
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2017, 02:16:54 AM »

So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline Malaya

• Feel Me ...
  • Rep: 16
  • Vet
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2018, 03:50:27 AM »
 :fap:  :girlwank:I am so doing this hold up lol .. Let me get recording and post it ..
Wanted_Dead_Or_Alive

Offline Malaya

• Feel Me ...
  • Rep: 16
  • Vet
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2018, 03:56:42 AM »
My voice .. lol Its not a sound effect ... Just me .  :fap:
Wanted_Dead_Or_Alive

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2018, 12:30:41 PM »
[member=3370]Malaya[/member] You sound adorable. :rape: I cracked a genuine smile at the second one and my immediate thought was ' [member=33]the savage[/member]  must have been on holiday or sommat' :laugh:

(the savage is our resident rapemurdery cannibal)

Online kittyumbrass

• Rep: 598
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2018, 02:27:37 PM »
[member=3370]Malaya[/member] You sound adorable. :rape: I cracked a genuine smile at the second one and my immediate thought was ' [member=33]the savage[/member]  must have been on holiday or sommat' :laugh:

Oi-oi! we can have more than one! :evil: :kill: :hungry: er I mean :whistle:

Offline roped_wrists

• Delighted Damsel in Distress
  • Rep: 113
  • A Bit Tied Up at the Moment
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2018, 02:42:13 PM »
Looking for roleplay? I'm looking for a kidnapper! And if you're interested in my previous abductions, check out Roped_Wrists' Role Plays.

Offline cosmicwitch

• Rep: 787
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2018, 07:56:01 PM »
I am at peace with the fact that all that screaming gave me hard nipples and ASMR  :evil:

+rep @roped_wrists

Online darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Rep: 406
  • adorable and scary at the same time
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2018, 08:21:42 PM »

Oi-oi! we can have more than one! :evil: :kill: :hungry: er I mean :whistle:

We can definitely have more than one  :evil:

Offline IrishGirl

• Rep: 191
  • Just another Surplus
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2018, 09:30:44 PM »
What about the opening drum beats from a song from a seriously cool and underrated punk band?

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl