In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: A good idea gone bad. (darkfantasygirl)  (Read 1646 times)

Offline Pat Rairchy

• Rep: 62
  • n00b
Re: A good idea gone bad. (darkfantasygirl)
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2017, 06:25:32 AM »
Every few pumps of my hips I felt your entire throat jerk.  Each time a might gag that makes me think you are going to puke on me.  There is no better place for you to do that than right here.  But my new slave is a trooper.  Even with your eyes full of tears and me going as deep as I can force my cock you manage to not do that.  You might feel betrayed by me but you do not let yourself go.  Though I still can't figure out why you consider this a betrayal.  It was your idea after all.  I had other women I was considering. You offered yourself up to me knowing full well that it gave me this right.  You just thought I wouldn't take it.

I pushed myself completely forward.  Feeling your nose poking almost painfully against my crotch.  All I can think of is just how deep that means my cock is down your throat.  So when I start to cum it is sure to go down.  Coating the back of your throat with my jizz.  Covering it.  This time there is not so much cum.  Hard to come up with enough to make you ooze it out of your mouth after having fucked you so shortly before.  But I still cum hard down your throat.  And you swallow it because I kept it as a plug until you did. 

Sliding my cock out.  Seeing the ropes of drool hanging from it before the water washes it all away.  I wish it did not because I liked the look of it.  When I finally meet your eyes I cannot help but notice how much you are glaring at me. Sure there are tears in your eyes that were forced out by the gagging action.  I think most of them are from betrayal and hurt.  You did not want to be a real slave.  You wanted to take advantage of me. 

Slowly I rub your face until while your eyes are still red there is no evidence of tears or anything else on it.  "Don't speak Sophie.  I love you still.  Just this is a new way to love you and have you.  One we should both enjoy." 
Don't think.  It strains you.  Don't speak.  It makes you ugly.  Just obey.  Obey and everything will be taken care of.

Offline darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Rep: 397
  • adorable and scary at the same time
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2017, 08:47:47 AM »
I was smothering on your cock. I felt like this was the most cruel joke life has played on me. Not only were you impaling your sister on your cock, you didn't care that water was being splashed down into her face from the shower to make it even harder for her to breathe.

I had pretty much reserved the fact that the was, indeed, happening. And that you were, definitely, going to finish down my throat. I knew when you were serious about wanting something you were going to take it. Now more than ever. But I was already scheming up ways to get you back for all of it. For all the things you've had the gall to do to me, this is the worst. I wouldn't have done oral even if I was willing to! It's just too gross! Your pee comes out of here and that thought alone makes me gag for the zillionth time.

But I feel that shaky feeling in my throat, thick streams of cum going mostly down my throat and your softening cock resting on my tongue, forcing me to make the motion of swallowing your jizz. I gag, again, slinging myself back as I'm finally turned loose from you. You rub my face, being all loving and caring like you had been, only this time with domineering overtones, telling me not to speak and that you love me.

It's sickening.

So I smile, inching closer to you and I say, "I'm sorry... you were right. It wasn't really that bad." And I hugged up to your legs, giving a large pause for you to believe in before my fist took aim at your testicles, completely unguarded.

I squealed in laughter once I heard your confused pain, jumping out of the tub as you double over in pain. I didn't give you a love tap, and even though I'm not that strong, I bet that hurts like a bitch. The only thing I regret was that I waited to do this in the shower. If I ran outside, wet and naked, it would be very likely that someone would take me before you ever got the chance to touch me again. So, instead I ran upstairs to my room, making sure to lock the door and move both of my dressers in front of it, not really insuring my saftey, more like lengthening it.

Offline Pat Rairchy

• n00b
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2017, 05:44:04 PM »
I doubted I was getting through to you that quickly but I want to believe that it could happen.  In the end my desire is not to force myself on you but to make you see that even without the legalization of slavery you should have been doing this all along.  Because there was simply no higher honor for a woman than to be a possession of a strong man that takes care of them.  For the low price of being his whenever he wanted or needed it.  It was beca luse that I hoped for that I was not on my guard when you were hugging me.  If I was a more suspicious man I would have avoided that blow and the pain that followed.  The pain that made me fold over and almost puke in the shower. 

In the few minutes it takes me to collect myself you could have done anything or run anywhere.  But I am fortunate since your head is on straight.  You did not run in the street.  Sure I own you right now but there are going to be people snatching up slaves left and right.  This is a market ripe for abuse so early.  Before anyone adjusts to the new reality.  So you had that sensible fear and I can track your wet footprints deeper inside the house.  Of course they went there.  That is where you felt most safe.  It is where you stayed until I forced you out gently after our parents died.  You want the safety of that room.

I do not even bother testing the door.  It is going to be locked at least.  Given how much time you I would bet on some sort of barricade too.  So I walked pass and to my tools.  Once more glad that I work with my hands all day.  It gives me the sort of strength and skills necessary for this situation.  The portable saw works.  I slice through your door at strategic points.  Around each hinge and where the lock meets the jam.  It pops out easily. 

"Sister.  You were naughty.  I do not want to hurt you but I can't let you get away with things like that."  I stepped in and around the small furniture wall you made.  It was supposed to stop the door from moving but I can squeeze through when there is no door.  You are not visible but I know where you go to hide and feel safe.  I opened the closet to find you there.  This time I opened it from the side and watched as something came flying by.  What it was didn't matter but I heard it thump to the floor.  Obviously heavy.  Would have hurt if it hit me.  Another thing you have to pay for. 

I grabbed you by your hair and dragged you out of the closet.  "Sister I said I didn't want to hurt you.  But if you are disobedient slave I am sure they'll take you away from me.  You know re-education camps are inevitable.  Surely still being you but following my orders is better." I pushed you down on the bed and straddled your hips.  Not to fuck you but to hold you down with my weight.  Trusting as I always have my size to let me win a fight. 
Don't think.  It strains you.  Don't speak.  It makes you ugly.  Just obey.  Obey and everything will be taken care of.

Offline darkfantasygirl

« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2017, 02:21:23 PM »
My room was on the second story and I was scared to death that if I got dressed and jumped out of the window that I would break my ankle. God, then I'd really be in trouble. I couldn't find the clothes I had wanted to wear this morning, guessing that it didn't matter, anyway. So I just through my pajamas back on, not worrying about underwear since I couldn't find them, and looked around. What am I going to do?

I heard footsteps outside, though, along with huffing. Of course I'd made my brother angry... it was the only logical reaction to being punched in the nuts. I felt panic creeping into me and I did the only thing I could... crawl into the closet, moving around the clothes in there to make it a little harder to see me. Though, I expect this will be the first place you look. But what else am I supposed to do? I guess I could just kneel and wait for you, beg your forgiveness and do the most depraved things I've ever thought of to keep you from beating me... but none of that is going to happen.

Through the door of the closet, I could hear you starting to saw through it and chills ran all over my body as I cowerd inside my own closet, hiding from my rapist brother. I felt pathetic, jumping with a quiet squeak as I heard you move the door and start moving my dressers out of the way. This was really not going the way I thought it was going to.

I hear your voice, telling me that you don't want to hurt me... but you will. 'But you will' I thought, trembling in my own skin, tears in my eyes and I knew that you would know I was in my closet. This is where I always hid as a kid, too. I felt really stupid in this moment. There wasn't a single other word before light was cast down on me and I was looking up at my angry brother who was determined to rape me into submission. Take the role I had asked him to take, not knowing what that had meant at the time.

I grabbed the first thing my hand could reach and threw it, not really paying attention to what it was. It just had weight and that's what I cared about. But it missed and I screamed as you reached for me, wasting no time to grab my hair and jerk me up, obviously disappointed that I had covered myself, again. But also looking forward to ripping it apart to prove that nothing could protect me, anymore. "No! NO! George! Why won't you listen to me!" I scream as you drag me to my own bed!

My brother is really going to rape me in my own fucking bed! No amount of flailing or crying would stop it. I had no idea what kind of monster you could be and now I was thrown onto my stomach, you straddled my legs and rubbed my ass and I froze. "Please... please..." I begged, teary eyed and expecting some kind of rough spanking from the way you were flat-palmed rubbing my ass.

I closed my eyes and decided to not dig myself deeper. All the fighting I've done till now has done nothing but put me here and all I could do was pity myself. No one else was going to.

Offline Pat Rairchy

• n00b
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2017, 07:11:31 PM »
My slave is still pleading with me.  And doing it in a familiar tone.  I think that I have been far too lenient and have not really explained the rules well.  Your actions are my fault.  Of course you still have to be punished for them but in the future I am going to be clearly explaining what is expected of you.  Your duties and how you are to act to be laid out to a tee.  In the future if you deviate from them even in the slightest you will be hurt.  I think boundaries are important and necessary for what I am going to do to you.  What you have to be made to become. 

I am sure that you are expecting me to be a monster.  To simply rape you and not say a word.  At this point you obviously think the worst of me.  I know that having my hand on your naked ass as I spoke to you is not helping.  It is just that I do not want to take it off of you.  For years I had to keep my hands off.  Now that you belong to me there is no way I am going more than fifteen minutes without touching you in the future.  "You have lost the right to call me George.  If you are very good in the future you might be able to get it back.  For now you refer to me as Master my FuckSlave.."  That is another thing.  I have been calling you sister or by your name the entire time.  You have to know that the rules have changed.  Getting called demeaning names should help with that. 

I locked my fingers under your collar and used that grip to toss you up against the wall.  In time I am going to be fucking you again.  Though for now you standing and being pressed against the nearest wall seems like a properly humiliating thing to do.  I do not look as I grab something that feels firm and heavy in my hand.  Something to smack your ass with. Because I have been too lenient in explaining the rules you are getting a very light punishment.  Some of the guys on the forums talked about removing tongues since they didn't need them anymore or breaking bones.  Not for me.  I want you to beg me to fuck you and pull at me with your hands. 

Still punishment has been earned.  I crack the thing against your ass as hard as I could.  Losing myself in the strokes and the slapping sound of it hitting your perfectly formed ass.  All the times I thought about just grabbing a handful are coming out now.  As I batter against it.  Hitting repeatedly until I fail to notice that whatever I was using as a paddle has snapped in half.  "Now.  Thank you Master for being so good to me."   Seeing a tear running down your face I slowly brush it away with my index finger.  "Say it like you mean it and maybe that will be the last time I have to spank your ass red."

Offline darkfantasygirl

« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2017, 05:01:53 PM »
My pleading wasn't working. It's like you've completely forgotten... or simply don't care that I'm your sister. I'm just meat to you, now. And I'm not even sure that enslavement is what made that true. It's hurting me so bad to think that you always thought that way. That you actually voted for this horrid thing to happen... breaks my heart.

"You have lost the right to call me George.  If you are very good in the future you might be able to get it back.  For now you refer to me as Master my FuckSlave.." I heard your voice, a deeper pitch than I've ever remembered it. It chilled me to the bone and I laid still, feeling you getting off of me. I thought to run again but there was still nowhere to go! The idea of calling you Master disgusts me and what you just called me disgusts me.

And it hurts when you grab me up by the collar and force me against the closest wall. I shriek in fear, pushing against the wall but you held me down, reaching and grabbing something with your other hand. I only felt the movement of your body, only knowing what you were doing when I felt the impact of wood on the flesh of my ass. The pain made me scream loud, my knees buckling but you held me up with one arm, striking again despite how bad you were hurting me.

But I soon realized that you weren't regretful that you had to do it, nor were you screaming in anger. I'd say you were just enjoying it, loving the feel of my flesh as it caved under your weapon, my screams soon becoming breathless as the snap of wood brought me to my knees, feeling you following me, maybe trying to take away my sense of autonomy. The fact that I could never get away from you, again blared right in my face.

I looked at what you had been hitting me with, the thing splintered and laying aside was an old kitchen table leg that I had planned on fixing at some point. I heard you speak, "Now.  Thank you Master for being so good to me," sounding like you expected me to repeat and I kept crying, silent as the pain began to feel normal. The only abnormal thing was you wiping away my tears as if you actually cared about them. "Say it like you mean it and maybe that will be the last time I have to spank your ass red."

Red!? You think you spanked my ass red!? No! It's going to bruise, definitely! My thoughts were resentful of you, especially as you waited for me to degrade myself for your pleasure. For whatever kind of powertrip that's been handed to you. A liscense to rape and abuse your sister. I couldn't stop myself from growling, the beating... and it was a beating! Not a 'spanking' as you've said... making me far more afraid of you but so angry that I was blindly enraged and terrified to show that.

I felt like I was losing myself... No... I felt like you were taking a part of me and shredding it away. I give up... I think as I tremble, finally able to speak, though shaky, after what you did. "J-just... just fuck me like you want. Please stop patronizing me with all this extra bullshit, okay?" I breathed in deeply, both the mental and physical pains raining down on me like a monsoon.

Offline Pat Rairchy

• n00b
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2017, 06:04:38 AM »
You are crying and I am comforting you.  Just like I have done dozens of times before.  Of course never have I been the cause of the tears but it was the same.  There was hope that the familiarity of this moment would help you get where you needed to be.  That it would help you become the slave you were always meant to be.  And then you had to throw it all away.  Speaking out and telling me that you thought I only wanted to fuck you and everything else was patronizing bullshit.  Nothing could be further from the truth. 

I should not act in anger since that only strengthens the convictions in your mind but I can't help it.  All I have done for you and all I will do for you and you think so little of me.  It simply can't be allowed to stand.  Taking my hand off of your face I slapped you.  Open handed and hard enough that I know there will be a bruise there in a few hours.  A hand shaped reminder of what happens when you are a bitch.  "This is not patronizing bullshit.  This is what I want from you.  What you should have always been."

Grinding my teeth in anger I pull us both up to our feet.  For one thing I am not tired and weak like you seem to be.  Another is that all my toys are in my room.  Everything I bought with the expectation of having to break the woman I chose to slavery.  There was a hope that you as someone who I loved and loved me would understand my needs and her own.  So I took you from your own room to mine.  Not stopping to think that maybe fucking you in your own bed would be better for hurting your mind. 

I forced you down to your knees as soon as I took you in to my room.  Grabbing a spreader bar from the closet and locking it between your legs. Then I pushed you over and snapped your wrists inside the cuffs that were provided for it.  The work of it forces you to the same position you were in when I finally claimed ownership of you.  Then I put my phone down next to you and let it play.  A commercial that I had heard in the weeks before Enslavement Day.  The pitch is for lobotomizing your slaves.  So you can control them easier.  Running my hands over you as I let you listen in horror to it on a loop.  "Again, you have to see that I love you and I am protecting you.  Like I always have.  Just getting a little more out of it."  My fingers tickle your cunt because I want you wet when I slip inside to claim you again. 

Offline darkfantasygirl

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2017, 09:23:38 AM »
I genuinely thought that was going to be the end of it. That you would fuck me in the one place I've always felt safe and comfortable, and leave me to stew in the juices of my rape. But not before an angry slap to the face. Apparently letting you fuck me wasn't enough and I yelped, staying quiet in shock. I never thought you'd hit me. Not like that.

Tears welled in my eyes as you spoke to me, sternly. "This is not patronizing bullshit.  This is what I want from you.  What you should have always been." Basically, all of this restraining is going to happen. All of these sex games and torutre techniques are going to happen. And if you can break me, I'll submit to all of it. But there's that word. 'If.' Very ambiguous word, that.

I don't want to feel abused by you. The person who's helped me through all the most terrible crisis in my life is now causing the worst one. I weakly walk behind you, confused as to why you're dragging me out of my room, though incredibly happy that it's not happening in my bed. For the time being, that is. But panic is setting in when you drag me to your besroom, face still stinging the whole way.

"I'm sorry!" I shouted, hoping to make things easier. Not because I wanted this to happen or that I was okay with it, now. I just wanted to save some of my own hide. "Please don't hurt me!"

That didn't seem to help because as soon as we reach your room, the door is closed and I'm forced down to my knees, some bar blaced between my legs to keep them open. Very open. And my wrists placed in cuffs so I was in doggy position again, only this time in the hard floor as you lay a phone in front of me. My eyes go wide at the title before it even starts. "Do you want to lobotomize your slave girls?"

Then you play it and I silently cry, listening to these men talk about how easy it will be to fuck and breed your slaves if they cut out parts of their brains. They go through pros and cons, what those slaves may or may not be capable of afterwards and how to take care of the slave afterward. Using the specific term "maintenance" as if these girls were no more than cars. All the while you're rubbing your fingers through, in and out of my vagina, making it moist even though that's the last thing I want to be.

"Again, you have to see that I love you and I am protecting you.  Like I always have.  Just getting a little more out of it," you tell me and the video stops. I swallow and close my eyes, maybe pretending that it's a boyfriend doing this to me. Yeah, that makes it a bit easier.

"I... I understand that... you're not the worst it could have been, okay?" I tell you, the mental anguish coming out as frustration. "One of the reasons that..." tears flew into my eyes. I never told you about this because I didn't want you going to jail for assault if you ever did find out, which I'm not even sure would have happened, now. "That I quit my job at that call center across town... is because... one of the manangers... he... told me that... he wanted me... as a slave once... enslavement day came." I was having a hard time speaking through my crying, my cunt getting wetter and wetter as you played with it. "Told me if I fought too much... he'd have to cut my arms and legs off at my knees and elbows... and make me crawl around and pretend to be his dog."

I broke down, my face in the carpet and I couldn't even tell if that though excited you or not. Maybe I'll never know. "Please just let me get used to this, alright?"

Offline Pat Rairchy

• n00b
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2017, 11:02:05 AM »
I do not know how to respond to your little story.  First you told me that you were aware that I was not the worst I could be and gave me the story of the sort of man that offered to enslave you.  I do not want to do anything to your body besides fuck it.  I do not want to change you at all.  Except your mind of course.  But I do not see that as changing you.  It is making you better.  If a slave is all you can be then you should be happy as a slave.  Of course I always thought that you should be a slave but that is a very different conversation to have. 

"Hush.  Your Master will take good care of you.  I always have and always will."  Slowly using my fingers on your cunt and making it get wet and ready for me.  But I did file away that story you gave me.  Because if you keep fighting me and making me do things I don't want to then it is good to have an idea of someone who would like to buy you.  A boss who tells you those things would pay handsomely for you if I do not bring you to heel.  Though I am willing to try for weeks if not months to properly educate you.

My hands are on your hips as I finally decide that your cunt is ready for me.  It is almost drooling from the way I have been touching it and working it.  Whatever you might say your body responds to being a slave.  Simply because it is a perfectly natural thing. 

I ache to push inside you and fuck you hard.  But right now I want to wait and make sure that you are in a proper frame of mind.  So I grip your hips and tease you with the head of my cock.  "FuckSlave you know what your master wants to hear.  Beg me to use you like you were meant to be used."  I am rubbing against you and grinding against your body.  Putting my hands all over you.  You are shaking a little as I did but the combination of bondage and fear are holding you steady.  Not pulling away from me.  Letting me touch my property.  On your bare back my hands glide.  Over your full tits I pause and squeeze.  It felt good to own you and touch you.  Moaning the entire time I am touching and fondling you.

"Master would never do something so horrible to his slave.  But I want gratitude for that.  And for you to ask to show me it."  Pausing to put my lips on your shoulder.  The first time there as been anything like intimate contact in these sessions.  Maybe it will help break you.  Maybe it won't.  I wanted to test it as my cock continues to glide up and down your lower lips.  Ready to shove in at any moment. 

Offline darkfantasygirl

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2017, 01:15:18 PM »
"Hush.  Your Master will take good care of you.  I always have and always will." I heard the words pour out of your mouth like water, as smooth as the motion you were making with my cunt and I cried out, embarrassed, when I let a moan come out. I can't let you hear that you're pleasuring me... no... not me. My body. At this point, I'm starting to think that I'm completely different than this decietful body... And you're words gave me no hint as to how you actually felt about me telling you that secret.

No anger or surprise. I was getting nothing for telling you that, and I think that hurt worse than the lingering, but fading, slap across my face. You just seem to be focused on wringing out every ounce of arousal that you can take from me until it coats your fingers and runs down my leg and humiliates me completely.

And then I felt your body pushing against my backside, hands gripping onto my hips tightly as you threaten my slit with your cock for the second time. Your voice rang through both my ears, making me tremble underneath you while you take even my name away from me. "FuckSlave you know what your master wants to hear.  Beg me to use you like you were meant to be used."

I could tell you wanted in me. The feeling tortured me as my cunt throbbed, wanting you to enter me while my mind knew that you shouldn't. But it also knew it was going to happen no matter what I wanted. I felt you grinding and groping, hands roaming everywhere while I bit my lip, refusing to give you what you want. It would be one thing for me to repeat what you wanted to hear. But you... You wanted me to come up with this on my own. For it to come out of my own mind and heart, not to save myself, but to prove to you that you're right.

"Master would never do something so horrible to his slave.  But I want gratitude for that.  And for you to ask to show me it." Yet again, you were telling me that I had to come up with the right words to please you while I waited, and begged, to be raped by my own brother! And I feel your lips on my shoulder but that didn't make me feel any better.

The fact that you could be worse doesn't make me feel better. I don't know what will, but giving you what you want won't. Being fucked by you won't. But the way you use the word 'gratitude' as if I should have any for you because you haven't threatened to cut off my arms or lobotomize me or cut my tongue out or simply kill me because it's fun...

But... part of me wondered if you really were right. And it made me sick. Should I be grateful because you aren't a sick fuck that wants to mutilate women?

I still can't stand the idea of calling you Master, and I know why. It's because it's disgusting and demeans me. But do I have a choice? These questions I keep asking myself leads me back to you... the fact that you own me and that if I run... I'll be lucky if I'm returned to you.

"Use me..." my small, embarrassed voice tells you. I'm afraid to be too creative. I'm not what you want... and if I have my way I never will be. "The... the way... you always deserved..." this next part was the hardest. It was acceptance. And I didn't want anything to do with it. "...Master..."

Offline Pat Rairchy

• n00b
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2017, 04:16:56 PM »
You are moaning and your breath is coming in gasps.  With your cunt as wet as it is and the air filling with the scent of sex it is obvious that you want this every bit as much as I do.  But you do not want to admit it.  That would mean that you are slotting to the role you hated.  As a sex slave and a toy.  Even worse a slave and a toy to your brother.  While you were waiting to speak I kept my cock sliding up and down your lips.  Getting it good and soaked.  It will push in without any resistance when you finally do speak. 

Using my hands to explore my new possession.  For years I wondered what you would feel like when I touched you.  And your body does not disappoint.  Pleasing in all the places where it should be.  Enough muscle to provide a firmness under my hand.  Curves and softness exactly where it should be.

The room is almost silent as I stop imploring you to say what you should say of your own will.  Just the occasional groan from each of us as we delay pleasure.  You because you are being stubborn and me because I want you to stop being stubborn.  Waiting for you to admit it.  The only other sound is the clanking of the spreader bar and attached cuffs.  As my knees bump against it and every shift you made pulled the chains on it to their fullest extension. 

When you started to speak I almost came. Just from hearing you say it.  Though it is obvious that calling me master hurts you.  In that core of you that I am going to have to snuff out.  But later.  Right now you begged me to take my reward from your body.  I do.  Plunging my cock inside you to the root with one thrust.  The wetness of the both of us made that easy. 

"Oh god!" This time I am going to be vocal.  Let you know exactly how much I enjoy this.  Pulling back on your body as I violate you.  Thrusting hard.  Slapping against your ass repeatedly as I fucked you.  Fucked my slave.  "Good FuckSlave.   Such a good slave to accept it.  To know that her master loves her."  Driving deep as I put my hands on your hips.  Leveraging you backwards to meet each rapid thrust.  Shaking through your body.  Watching your eyes since you have your head turned to the side so you can breathe.  No squealing and complaints this time. 

"You love this just as much as I do.  Accept what your body knows.  You were born to be my property."  I slid my hands up your sides until I tangle one of them in your hair.  Not tugging back but putting a steady pressure on it.  Because I want you to arch even though you really can't.  All while my cock plunders deep in your cunt.  Filling the room with the wet sounds of flesh on flesh.  "Tell the truth."

Offline darkfantasygirl

« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2017, 12:07:59 AM »
This wasn't like last time. I tried not feeling anything last time and it almost worked! Because it was instant and it hurt and I had the overall shock to temporarily numb my nerves. But now... now there had been a huge buildup and I knew what was coming. It was like it was all some kind of sick... bdsm foreplay for you while for me... it was the terrible subjugation of my person.

When you entered me it slid inside. You didn't have to force it... like my cunt was just dying to have it and the sensations drove me crazy. I screamed out, completely incapable of keeping my moans in and while I was crying, it wasn't all in anguish. I had never felt anything so wildly satisfying. The motion and sound of your voice yelling out in ecstasy, caused by my own body.

And you kept going with that. Calling me, again, by my 'slave name' and telling me how good I'm being by allowing you to force yourself on me. And that you love me...

That makes me sick. We both obviously have different ideas of what love is. Though, I suppose in this sick way you were protecting me from being disfigured and mutilated, but if you understood love any further than that you wouldn't be hurting me this way. No. You were consumed with lust, not love.

"You love this just as much as I do.  Accept what your body knows.  You were born to be my property." That sentence... it came out of your mouth with malicious intents and I thought my stomach was cramping with nausea but I was wrong. My muscles tightened and I cried out as I came... hard. I couldn't accept what just happened. The idea that you were my brother, and caretaker after our parents died and left me with you! And I'm your younger sister! The idea that I was born for you to put your dick in was sick!

And I sobbed... because I came to that idea. And here you were talking about the truth. Fuck the truth! I just want to hate what's happening to me!

I can hear the sounds of you slamming into my orgasm while my body tremored, being overtaken by a similar feeling and I just shout my moans into the air. The truth was... I was overcome with pleasure and I loved everything about it! But you're never going to hear that!

Offline Pat Rairchy

• n00b
« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2017, 06:55:34 AM »
I took you.  There was simply no other way to describe what I am doing besides taking you.  As my cock continued to plunge inside your cunt my hands were all over your body.  From gripping your hips to on your tits.  Sliding over your stomach to travel between them.  My fingers teased your nipples and my hands pulled your hips back to meet each time I drove my cock inside your drooling cunt.  In time I won't have to do that but for now I am fine with it.

While I molested your entire body I leaned across your body.  Down next to your ear.  Where I whispered my words of ownership and love in your ear.  You might be crying about them now but soon enough you will see them as they really are. Endearing and perfect.  Everything you want to hear. 

I know you are still struggling to accept the new reality but it does not matter.  At least a part of you has.  It is obvious from the way your body went crazy.  Every muscle in your cunt clamping down on my cock as I took you.  Squirming inside you because your orgasm had ripped through your body.  I did not slow and fucked you through it.  While I kept whispering in your ear.  "You love it.  Master knows what you like.  I have always known what is best for you even if you wanted to fight me on it.  In the end you have always accepted that.  You will accept this to."

No matter how I strained I couldn't quite reach your lips.  So as my hips hammer against yours and fill the room with the wet slaps of my cock inside you and my balls against your ass I settle for kissing you halfway.  Half on your lips and half on your cheek.  Letting out a sound that is between a moan and roar as your cunt brings me to my pleasure again.  Tight around me as I came.  SHooting inside you.  Once more filling your needy cunt with my cum.

When it is over and it only ends when I whimper as my cock sloshes out of you I gripped you.  It took a grunt of effort but I did manage to pick you up.  It is good that we did this in my room I wouldn't have been able to carry you from anywhere else.  "It might be early but I think we both need rest now.   We'll go shopping later.  Maybe tomorrow."  Setting you on the bed on your side but not undoing the bar or the cuffs.  As I lie down next to you.  Pressing against your body. 

Offline darkfantasygirl

« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2017, 02:39:18 PM »
I was holding my breath to deny you my noises of pleasure. But it was just a building pressure. As soon as I had to breathe I gasped and sobbed as I moaned, biting on my lip to make myself scream, instead. But even that made my stomach twinge, humiliating me into compliance. I still tried to muffle the moans but you... were relentless, assaulting my mind as much as my body.

Everywhere you touched felt like it was on fire, lighting me up down to my clit and nipples and I just couldn't resist all these sensations. I came as I felt your mouth almost on my ear, speaking to me so smoothly, like you've thought about doing this for years and it's all pouring out. "You love it.  Master knows what you like.  I have always known what is best for you even if you wanted to fight me on it.  In the end you have always accepted that.  You will accept this to."

I squirmed and struggled still, crying out loud, "Please! Don't make me! Please!"

But I was forced to look back at you, your eyes only consumed in lust and desire, forcing me to be more intimate, forcing me into the most uncomfortable kiss I can imagine as you thrust more fully. I've been pulled into a position that allows you to touch my cervix and I squeal out, thinking there should be pain when it was just like electricity. Somehwere between as I apparently squeeze hard with my whole body, cumming from the hotness of your cum splashed right into my cervix!

I was stunned, having came 3 times in just a couple mintues. I was ashamed of myself that my own brother could play my body like a fiddle in that way. It hurt so badly that I just let you move me to the bed and get us into an easy sleeping position. I didn't say a word, knowing that what you're doing is just to break me... and that it's working. Even leaving me in my bondage is a good move for that. Leaving me wondering if I might wake up being raped again tonight.

"It might be early but I think we both need rest now.   We'll go shopping later.  Maybe tomorrow." You cooed to me, as if taking me shopping will make me feel any better about my brother and once caretaker, still caretaker and now owner, taking me out to buy clothes I don't wanna wear and show me off to people I'm terrified of. In all of the years we lived together, I haven't met a single one of your friends, even though I knew you had some.

There's a lot I want to say to you, but it's all stuck behind my lips. I've already tried to convince you but that's not working. But of all of the things I want to ask and say, I come out with a teary, emotional response that shows how weak I feel on the inside. "Why... why do you keep... cumming in me?"

I internally slapped myself. What am I doing!?

Offline Pat Rairchy

• n00b
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2017, 07:46:55 PM »
I felt the question coming for a long time before you actually spoke it.  It is a habit of yours that I have learned in my years.  Whenever you want to ask a question that you think might be awkward or embarrassing you build up to it.  Long pauses that are followed by sharp inhales of breath.  Like you are trying to inflate some organ inside you that provides courage.  And always there are little noises that don't quite make it to words.  I am not even sure if you are aware you are making them but they are always there.  Finally the question comes tumbling out of your mouth.  Asking me why do I always cum inside you when I fuck you. 

You asked a question that is both easy to answer and completely humiliating for you.  It really does not need to be answered.  Yet at the same time I know that giving you the answer might help speed along your acceptance of reality.  Of course I have to answer it. 

I put my hands on your body as I spoke.  "Because you are mine."  A simple explanation that is completely true.  Why else would I bother?  I own you.  If I want to cum inside you I can.  Pulling out loses the sensation for me.  When I am at my peak I want to be inside of your cunt with its walls clenching around me.  Or in your throat with the same feeling.  If I pull out it would be my own hand bringing me there.  A complete and total waste.  Not something that I am interested in doing. 

I fondled your body.  Stroking at your tits as I folded around you.  This is how I wanted to spend every night for the last several years.  Now that I own you it is how I am going to be spending them for the rest of your life.  Or at least until I get bored and trade you in for a younger model.  Though I doubt that will ever happen.

It took a long time with my hands constantly on you and always moving but I did finally drift off to sleep.  A deep one.  Completely untroubled by anything that I have done lately.  I doubt you slept as well.  Though when I woke up in the morning you were asleep.  I knew just how to wake you up.  With my cock in your mouth.  So I put it in there and slowly scraped it over your tongue. 

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl