In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: There's no place like home (Home Invader, rvplymates, randomgirl)  (Read 1495 times)

Offline Home Invader

• Rep: 5
  • n00b
Re: There's no place like home (Home Invader, rvplymates, randomgirl)
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2017, 04:50:39 PM »
Brandyn realized he was about to have sex with his own mom, and almost panicked out of it when she growled at him that she wasn't putting on the stockings.  (Don't be a pussy, take what you've been dreaming about....mom's
 a hot piece of ass, get her!)

Brandyn steeled himself, reached out and slapped Jackie's face.  Then he grabbed her arms and pile drove her onto her back and began nursing on her big tits again.  A few seconds later, he came up for air, slapped her face again, and ran to the closet.  Knowing just where she kept her bathrobes, he pulled the tie cord out of a plush pink robe, tested its sturdiness by tugging at the ends a few times.  Running back to the bed, he roughly rolled Jackie over on her belly, forced her hands behind her back, and tied her wrists together.  Then he went out of the room, closing the door behind her, to consult with Bill.  He couldn't resist running his finger down the crack of her shapely ass before he left.

Meanwhile, Dave was getting off on Rachel's sexy 'come on' voice and her fake compliance.  He knew she was faking, but loved it anyway.  He laughed as she suggested him taking his mask off.  "Oh honey, I'm gonna have some real fun with you.  Kiss me really good, and maybe I won't sodomize you....."  He began forcing his tongue into her mouth, pulling on her long, dark hair.  "When we're done making out, tell me I'm the hottest stud you've ever been with and BEG me to fuck you!"

Brandyn came back into the bedroom with Bill only moments after Brandyn had tied Jackie's hands.  "Well, well Jackie, I see we're going to have to persuade you a bit."  Licking his finger, Bill started working his finger into Jackie's asshole as Brandyn held her down.  He only got the very tip of his finger into her entrance.  "Put those stockings on this minute, or me and my man here do a 3 way on you, with ME going into your bung hole...."

Offline paintballerdp2

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2017, 04:43:18 PM »
Awesome!!

Offline rvplymates

• Rep: 21
  • n00b
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2017, 08:30:55 PM »
Jackie gasped as the man suddenly slapped her face hard.  She glared at him as he grabbed her arms.  She gasped as he grabbed her arms and slammed her down hard on the bed.  She struggled as the man began sucking on her nipples sending waves of unwanted pleasure through her. She did not like the sensations that were running though her body.  It was almost a relief when he slapped her across the face.  Never in her wildest dreams would she ever think a stranger could get her body to react.  His mouth returned to her breast once more making her moan.  She could feel a wetness between her legs as he pulled slightly away from her.  She gasped as he slapped her again and heard him run across the room.  She did not raise her head to see what he was doing.  She made a sound of protest as he roughly rolled her over and tied her wrists behind her back.  She gasped as he suddenly pressed his finger to  the crack of her behind.  She prayed he was done with her when he left the room.

Jackie gasped as two men came back.  She heard the man she considered the nasty one speak, "Well, well Jackie, I see we're going to have to persuade you a bit."  She gasped as she felt a wet finger dig into her ass.  She cried out loudly as no one had ever taken her rectum.  She heard the man growl, "Put those stockings on this minute, or me and my man here do a 3 way on you, with ME going into your bung hole...." She sobbed as the men's hands released there grip on her body.  She knew she could not fight them.  A little sob left her lips.

Offline randomgirl

• Supergirl from Earth-24
  • Rep: 693
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2017, 03:12:01 PM »
Rachel felt disgusted with herself for even playing along with this ruse. She had already been raped and now she had to pretend to enjoy while he threatened him. But the fear was always there, fear for her life, fear for her mother and fear for whatever these perverts wanted to do with them. "Ye..s yes, we can have some fun", Rachel whispered her voice little shaky as she closed her eyes and leaned in to kiss this guy's mouth. Somehow she had to convince herself to not back away instinctively. As his tongue snaked in her mouth she resisted but only for a moment before giving in and pushing back with her tongue. She could feel his hands playing with her hair and pulling on it. She just wanted to get it over with.

It seemed like eternity and she was already out of breath as he broke the kiss and told her to beg to be fucked. She cringed her hands balling into fists. But she forced herself to remain calm. She faked a half smile and said, "Mmmh.. yes.. you really are the hottest stud better than my boyfriend and certainly better than the guy who had me first..." She didn't know what made her say that but maybe if she could inflate his ego he would go easy on her. "Please.. I can't wait to feel you inside of me.. Take me please..."

Offline Home Invader

• Rep: 5
  • n00b
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2018, 09:38:34 AM »
Brandyn was almost beside himself with lust watching the thug finger his mom's shapely ass.  He watched in anticipation as her shaking hands pulled the sexy black stockings onto her trembling legs.  Her fear and the power they held over her was extremely powerful.  He could never have pulled this off without help, he would have melted with guilt over violating his own mom and sister. 

"Careful honey, don't wanna run those stockings do we?"  Bill laughed as he taunted Jackie, hearing Brandyn's heavy breathing as he anticipated having sex with his mom.  He didn't fully understand incest, but conceded that the kid at least had good taste.  Before the nite was over, he'd get Jackie's pussy too, as well as her young daughter's.  He realized that although he'd received an unbelievable blow job from the experienced Jackie, the kid here was the only one who'd actually had sex so far.  That would change real soon, he hadn't raped in a long time, and was way overdue. 

When her stockings were finally pulled up, Brandyn cupped Jackie's big tits and nuzzled her neck,  perfect foreplay for his long awaited fantasy fuck.  He then pulled her by the legs to the edge of the bed, spread her legs and got between them, feeling her silky hose caress his skin.  He wasted no time entering Jackie, the position looked something like this:   

He slowly started wanking against her, not even caring anymore about Bill being in the room.  He was in his own world now.

Meanwhile, in the other room, hearing Rachel beg for it pushed Dave over the edge.  Since Rachel was already in his lap, he simply swiveled her around in position facing him, her legs straddling his sides.  He had worked his boxers down while playing with Rachel, so his cock was already sprung for action.  He worked her ass into position with his hands and plunged into her tender womanhood...

Offline randomgirl

• Supergirl from Earth-24
  • Rep: 693
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2018, 12:13:25 PM »
Rachel squealed as she was manhandled and forcibly turned around to face him. His cock was already out, waiting to plunge inside of her. As she straddled him, she placed her hands around his shoulders for support. She felt like an object as he placed his hands on her ass and started to position her so that his cock was in perfect position. She grimaced more in disgust than in pain knowing full well that she and her mother were merely objects to be used. She was still in denial and kind of shocked that it was really happening and that they had managed to make her beg for it. So lost in thought she was that she was taken off guard as he entered her in one thrust making her gasp.

"Uhhh..."

As he began to move inside of her she bit her lips trying not to give in, trying hard to control herself.

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2018, 10:51:17 PM »
Jackie gasped as she felt a finger being pressed into the forbidden area of her rectum.  Not even her husband had ever had the nerve to do this to her.  She was close to tears as she pulled on the stockings.  Her eyes were sparkling with tears as the other man told her, "Careful honey, don't wanna ruin those stockings do we?" When he laughed she could feel tears leak from her eyes.  She tensed as the man on top of her cupped and than began to play with her breasts as he nuzzled her neck. 

She felt the man move away from her a bit and hoped he was done fooling around with her.  Suddenly he pulled her by the legs and she could feel the edge of the bed as he spread her legs wide open.  She tensed as she felt his warm hands running over her legs.  She gasped as she felt his rock hard cock enter her fast and hard.  She sobbed as the man began to pound into her hard and fast.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 09:55:27 PM by rvplymates »

Offline amandablonde

• Rep: 35
  • n00b
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2018, 06:47:09 PM »
Great story line.  Here is my pictorial tribute!
Accomplice to evil

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2018, 10:02:06 PM »
Yes amandablonde it was a great story line until one of the players got tire of it.  Thank you for your tribute.  It is appreciated.

rvplymates

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl