In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: There's no place like home (Home Invader, rvplymates, randomgirl)  (Read 528 times)

Offline Home Invader

• Rep: 3
  • n00b
Re: There's no place like home (Home Invader, rvplymates, randomgirl)
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2017, 11:51:32 AM »
Bill was going to slap Jackie around some when he ordered her to blow him, expecting her to resist.  Especially at his suggestion of involving her daughter in this little costume party!  She had hesitated, shook her head, and told him no at first.  Then was delighted when she had second thoughts and began to obey!  "Smart girl, no need to get you or your pretty daughter hurt."  He grew steadily harder as he watched her pull off her ruined stockings, and put on the sexy, red teddy, just for him!  Her hands were shaking the whole time and he relished the power he had over women he raped.  He would NEVER stop doing this, no matter if he went back to prison or not.  He'd get out and find more sexy women and girls to terrify and force himself on.  When she put the cushion down, he exhaled loudly in anticipation.  It'd been sooo long!  Bill moaned and groaned as Jackie expertly took him into her mouth and began giving him an EXCELLENT blow job, one of the best he'd ever had.  He reached down and petted her hair as she went up and down his whole shaft, sucking deliciously.  By the time she got to his balls, he was almost lost in ecstasy.   He struggled to remain vigilant, he wouldn't put it past her to try something, but it felt so great that he allowed himself to relax and just enjoy it.  He had never experienced such an expert, sensuous blow job....He felt himself welling up, getting ready to explode into her mouth.

Brandyn wasn't prepared to deal with Rachel's violent outburst, so he quickly summoned Dave into the room to help subdue her.  He looked at Dave, then Rachel, then back at Dave and shrugged, motioning to the bikini strewn across the bed and floor.  Dave gave Rachel a devil's grin.  "Oh man, mom's cooperating so nicely in the other room, what's up with YOU, sexy?  Come on now, put on the nice bikini, damn that looks like a sexy one!  You looked so hot in your little pink one, we want you to model another one for us, please?"  He laughed in a mocking way.  "No to the bikini means yes to anal.  So I'll leave it up to you, honey, put on the bikini, or I personally fuck your ass!  I might even get one of my buddies to do a 3 way with you!"

Here's a pic of Jackie and Rachel together, at one of their socials.  Rachel is sporting the same pink bikini Brandyn took off her, just before the first rape.  Brandyn always thought mom looked hot in her turquoise, bandeau style bikini, big tits practically spilling out!

Offline rvplymates

• Rep: 13
  • n00b
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2017, 11:30:24 PM »

Jackie kept on working on his cock waiting for him to finally cum.  She could feel his cock throbbing in her mouth and wondered why it was taking so long.  She became annoyed as she felt his hand suddenly pet her hair.  She almost pulled off of him to tell him that she was not a dog but she stayed on him going faster and sucking harder as she reached her hand down and gently took his balls into her hand.  She began to squeeze them gently as she sped up moving up and down his cock as she sucked harder.  She wanted this over with now.  She could not imagine any man lasting this long.

She began to suck even harder as she lifted her eyes to his.  She realized he probably saw the anger in her eyes but she did not care she just wanted this to be over.  She returned to his balls again as she moved her hand up and down his cock.  She knew he could not hold out much longer.  She did not like the way he insisted on petting her hair as if she was some kind of dog.  Suddenly she could feel his cock jerk a bit in her mouth and she knew he was getting ready to release his seed.  She pushed further down his cock so that it was close to the opening of her throat and began to swallow over and over waiting for his shaft to erupt.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 10:06:16 PM by rvplymates »

Offline randomgirl

• Rep: 519
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2017, 01:01:10 PM »
"Cat got your tongue, you coward? You need back up you animal? Isn't it enough that you raped me, now you need me to dress sexy for you? Who are you people? You will never get away with this. My- my brother is on his way with.. with his mates and once they get here they will KILL ALL OF YOU.. ", Rachel screamed as Dave walked into the room. She didn't know where from she got the guts to speak up and she managed to fib about her brother hoping it would at least make them leave as fast as possible, robbing whatever they can.

How she hated when David grinned at her and taunted her about her mother, ""Oh man, mom's cooperating so nicely in the other room, what's up with YOU, sexy?  Come on now, put on the nice bikini, damn that looks like a sexy one!  You looked so hot in your little pink one, we want you to model another one for us, please?" She looked at him with pure anger and hatred for making her feel so helpless and afraid. But she knew she had no choice. She was afraid of getting hurt and she could only bluff so much before she submitted to their will once again.

"No to the bikini means yes to anal.  So I'll leave it up to you, honey, put on the bikini, or I personally fuck your ass!  I might even get one of my buddies to do a 3 way with you!" The way he said it did it for her. She felt her spirit deflate again. She didn't want to be sodomized. She hadn't even done that with her sort of boyfriend. She always felt she wasn't ready and now if she didn't cooperate they would rape her in the ass. She tried not to show it but she was terrified of it and slowly started moving towards the edge of the bed going for the bikini lying on the floor. At least this way she would be able to cover herself. Without saying a word she picked them from the floor and started to put it on in front of them as they leered and ogled at her. "Happy," she muttered looking towards Dave once she was done. She quickly got back up on the bed backing away from them.

Offline Home Invader

• n00b
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2017, 10:21:49 AM »
Bill had never experienced a blow job quite like this one, it was spectacular, and included his balls as well as his entire shaft.  He decided mature women with experience was the way to go, from now on.  He was surprised at how good she serviced him, given the circumstances, and how scared she was.  He had occasionally coerced past victims to blow him, but their fear usually hindered their performance, not this time!  He petted her soft hair as she worked her magic, getting ready to explode in her mouth.  He had initially wanted to just get sucked on a bit, save his orgasm for when he raped either woman, but her expert use of tongue and hands was really driving him nuts. 

When she took him deeper and began swallowing, that did it for him.  He whispered, "Jackie, you are so fucking talented!"  He then exploded his seed into her mouth.  Taking her head in both hands, he helped the process along by wanking against her face as his cum violently shot into her mouth.  He groaned deeply as he drained.

Meanwhile, over in Rachel's bedroom, things were heating up as well.  Although Rachel's words had stung Brandyn, making him question what he was doing to her and mom, her cooperation got him hard again.  When his sister made mention of her brother and his mates coming to their rescue, he and Dave just looked at each other, Dave breaking down in a chuckle, Brandyn remaining stoic.  But the power of coercion was really hot!  Rachel looked so sexy putting on her other bikini after he'd stripped the other one off of her, putting it on just for them!  His mind then went to his mom in her sexy red teddy.  He hadn't ever seen her wearing that, of course, but knew she would look very sexy in it!  He suddenly couldn't WAIT to go out to the living room, claim her from that fuckin' jerk Bill, and get started with her. He whispered in Dave's ear just before he left the room: "Be gentle with her, don't hurt her..." 

Dave said, "Of course, my man!  We're gonna have lots of fun in here, aren't we Rach??  I do hope you're on the pill honey, cuz otherwise, you're gonna make a great single mom!"  And to Rachel's comment, sarcastically asking them "Happy?", Dave said "Oh baby, daddy is VERY happy.  Now come here and get the fucking of your life!"  He made sure Brandyn was already out of the room when he said this last part.  Buck naked, big dick standing erect, he approached the terrified Rachel on her bed, with an evil, lusty sneer.  "Maybe I should shut this door, so they don't hear your screams?!"  He quietly shut her bedroom door, then continued walking toward her.

Brandyn glared at Dave when he made reference to the single mom jazz, then reluctantly walked out of her bedroom and into the living room, not hearing the last exchange or even noticing Dave shutting the door.   He saw Bill bucking against Jackie's face, getting ready to cum.   She looked so hot in that teddy, big tits barely contained, being forced to blow that thug.  He was already hard for her and had previously decided what position he was gonna do her in, when the time came.  But he also noticed her sexy black stockings were off, and had been looking forward to the silky feel of her legs.  Mom had good legs, but in stockings she had GREAT legs, he mused.  Since he knew where she kept all her sexy things, he quickly went to her bedroom.  He thought black stockings with red bows on them would go nicely with her red teddy, so he fetched them from the drawer and came into the living room.  He was holding these:

« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 09:22:47 PM by Home Invader »

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2017, 10:00:32 PM »
Jackie could not wait for the thug to have his climax.  Surprisingly this was taking longer than she had anticipated.  Her x husband had his climax much faster.  She wondered what was taking this man so long.  She was consoling herself with the idea that maybe she would not have to have real sex with any of these men.  She knew her husband preferred this over sex but than again that was probably because she was not a good sexual partner.  She never liked it and it did nothing for her.  Doing this to all these men would be preferable to them ramming themselves into her body.

She knew when the man was ready to have his climax as his cock began to throb in her mouth .  She thought to herself that it was about time.  Her ex husband had never lasted this long.  She was a bit surprise when he did finally climax that he took her head in both hands so gently that for a split second she almost forgot what she had to do.  When he began to move his hips that also surprised her and she almost forgot to swallow over and over until she had ever drop of his cum.
She was stunned when he whispered, "Jackie, you are so fucking talented!"  She stayed on him until she had every drop and waited for him to release her head as his shaft started to shrink back to normal size.  She felt it slip out of her mouth and back away from him.  Her face was expressionless as she just stared, not looking at him or at anything in particular.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 09:09:39 PM by rvplymates »

Offline randomgirl

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2017, 04:59:16 PM »
Rachel was sullenly looking at the two guys hoping for some sort of reaction from her words but they only glanced at each other and the one that was assaulting her mother almost seem to smile. It was an arrogant smile of someone who knows something. That bothered her. "What is going on.. Who are these guys...", thought Rachel. Before she could contemplate further the silent one whispered something to the other guy and he nodded with a sinister smile on his face which did not bode well for her.

We're gonna have lots of fun in here, aren't we Rach??  I do hope you're on the pill honey, cuz otherwise, you're gonna make a great single mom!". He seemed to be enjoying himself seeing Rachel's anguish on her face, torturing her with words. She felt so nervous she couldn't remember if she was on the pill !! Her brain wasn't working and she felt paralyzed. The effect of the two words "single mom" was too much for her to process and handle. "I .. i can take you in my mouth.. please don't c-come inside of me", she stuttered. It was a desperate attempt to stop him from getting her pregnant. He was looking at her like she was a piece of meat to be enjoyed. His sneer was unnerving for her and the way he lusted after her, his eyes roving over her body even as she tried to make herself as small as possible. She regretted asking them if they were happy. Even though it was sarcastic, she cringed as he referred himself as "daddy" and told her that he was going to give her the fucking of her life. He was naked and walking towards her, and even though she tried to not look at his erection her eyes were on it as if hypnotized. Her trance only broken when he mentioned something about closing the door so that her screams weren't heard outside. "Are y-you going to h-hurt me?"
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 06:27:22 PM by randomgirl »

Offline Home Invader

• n00b
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2017, 10:28:10 PM »
As Brandyn approached with the black stockings, Bill was just finishing up with Jackie.  He groaned and exhaled as she sucked down every drop of his cum, petting her perfectly coiffed hair as she finished servicing him.  He looked up at Brandyn with a sly smile, "Oh man!  I've never been blown like that before, EVER!  That was fantastic, this is one talented lady here! Your m-m-uh, I mean, you're move my man!  I warmed her up for you, now come get her!  What a sexy lady!" 

Brandyn wanted to punch this wise ass for almost referring to Jackie as his mom!  But soon all he was focused on was Jackie's ass and tits in the sexy red teddy.  She was still down on all fours when he approached and lay the stockings down by her side.  He knelt and began fondling Jackie, first her ass, then reaching up and cupping her big tits.  For ages, he had dreamed, fantasized, and literally ACHED to touch and hold her tits!  Now he was doing it.  His thoughts went to this morning at breakfast, when he kissed her goodbye, and he was suddenly overcome with lust.  He pushed her down on the floor and laid on top of her, forcing kisses on his mom as he held her wrists down.  Jackie could feel his stiffness rubbing against her crotch.  Bill laughed wildly, "Get her!" Brandyn covered her face with kisses, and began sucking on her neck as well, getting drunk on her expensive perfume, which was unbelievably still slightly present, even after all the rough housing. 

In Rachel's bedroom, Dave was eyeing Rachel the way a cat watches a bird.  "Oh this won't hurt a bit honey, not if you cooperate!"  He approached the bed with pure lust in his eyes.     

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2017, 09:09:12 PM »
Jackie frowned as the man petted her hair as if she was a favorite dog or pet.  She wanted to slap him across his face but knew that he would probably punch her back.  She could see the dirty grin on his lips as one of the other men came into the room.  She could feel the heat of a blush on her face as he told the second man, "Oh man!  I've never been blown like that before, EVER!  That was fantastic, this is one talented lady here!  I mean, you're move my man!  I warmed her up for you, now come get her!  What a sexy lady!"  She got a strange look on her face when he said "Your m-m-uh", her mind raced trying to figure out what he stop himself from saying before he made a fuss about how she had serviced him.

She did not have a long time to think about it as the other man approached her and knelt down and began to fondle her behind and breasts.  She slapped at his hands. She gasped as he suddenly pushed her down on the floor.  She struggled as his hard body pressed down on her.  She slapped at him with both hands but he managed to grab both hands and press them down hard against the floor.  She was kicking her legs but could not land a blow on him as he was pressed hard between her legs.  She was having trouble breathing as he forced kisses upon her over and over.  She was mortified as she heard the other man laugh and tell the new attacker, "Get her!".  She could feel the excitement running through her as the man sucked her neck as if he was her lover instead of her rapist.  Her voice was shaky as she yelled, "Stop it, stop it."  She had never experience the excitement that this man was causing with his ministries.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 10:13:26 PM by rvplymates »

Offline randomgirl

« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2017, 10:09:14 AM »
There was a sense of predator stalking a prey and like any prey knowing there's no escape, Rachel had backed into a corner on the bed trying to make herself as small as possible. There was something very frightening about knowing what was to happen than not knowing. She had already been raped once but fortunately for her the other guy hadn't hurt her and for some reason she was afraid that she was going to be hurt this time.

Time seemed to slow down and her senses were all hyper aware. She could feel her body quaking and her breathing becoming faster, her heart rate increasing as her attacker advanced, ready to take her.  "Oh this won't hurt a bit honey, not if you cooperate!" She knew these were just words but she intended to block her fight instinct and just force herself to cooperate with this vile creature. If she did as he asked of her maybe, just maybe he would keep his word. "I-I will cooperate," Rachel murmured not liking the look of lust in his eyes.

Offline Home Invader

• n00b
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2017, 04:15:57 PM »
Dave walked over to the shrinking Rachel, and sat down on the bed.  Instead of grabbing her, he patted his lap, and said, "Sit here.  We're gonna have a little party, like my frat brothers throw.  Except it's gonna be just you and me Rach, no one else.  This is an initiation party.  You make out with me, then fuck me in any position I say, and we're cool.  You don't treat me right, or try to fight this, I'll call Bill in here to sodomize you while I rape you from the front.  I was just joking about the screaming, I don't want to hurt you, I just want you to understand I CAN hurt you, if you're not real nice to me.  I've been watching you for a very long time, and find you to be very hot!  So let's start this party right!  Get over here and take a sip of this."  He pulled out a pint of peach Brandy he'd been stashing.  He still had the predatory smile on his face, and was beckoning her to get into his lap. 

Meanwhile, Brandyn was enjoying the soft, sensuous feel of mom's body as she feebly tried to fight him off.  Her struggles and protests just spurred him on.  He completely forgot about her stockings, and lustfully began ripping away the flimsy material of her teddy, letting her big tits bounce out, and hungrily pinched her nipples before taking one of her boobs in his mouth and nursing.  He couldn't remember nursing on her as a baby, but he was thoroughly enjoying her as an adult, sucking and softly biting her flesh.  With a perverted and sick, lusty feeling, he realized he was about to enter the same hole he once crawled out of...

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2017, 10:12:16 PM »
Jackie slapped at the man's hands as he moved them over her breasts.  No matter what she did or what she said he continued to rub her breasts.  She gasped as she heard her teddy begin to rip.  She fought harder and yelled at him to stop but nothing would stop him from stripping her naked.  She gasped when her breasts bounced out from her ruined teddy.  She cried out in pain as the man pinched her nipple and smacked at him.  Her gasp was loud as the man opened his mouth and took her breast into it.  He began to suck on her breast which drove her wild with unwanted pleasure.  She pushed at him trying to get him off of her breast.  She was also fighting her own body which was enjoying what the stranger was doing to it.  She moaned as he sucked on her breast causing pleasure to run through her.  She could feel her body reacting to the man's ministries which sent feelings of horror through her as she had never felt these sensations with any man.  She began punching at the man as she did not want to feel this strange pleasure.  To her horror she could feel a wetness between her legs and she knew this man would be able to slide into her easily.  She cried out, "Stop it, stop it", as she fought to get free.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 09:57:47 PM by rvplymates »

Offline randomgirl

« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2017, 03:49:16 PM »
Rachel followed his movement as he walked over and took a seat beside her. She expected him to pull her towards him aggressively but instead of doing anything he simply patted his lap and asked her sit on his lap. Surprised at his benign gesture, she didn't speak as he explained to her that this was going to be an initiation party like the ones his frat brothers throw. "Frat .. brothers.. ", Rachel wondered as the wheels started turning in her head. "So he was a college kid", she thought. She suspected as much from the way he spoke. "Was he from her brother's college?" She didn't have time to wonder as he kept speaking. He was telling her that no one else was coming and he wanted her to make out with him and let him have her in any way he wanted. At least that way she wouldn't get hurt. He once again threatened her, telling her that if she didn't cooperate he would call their leader who incidentally is called "Bill" and have her sodomized. She shivered knowing that Bill was scariest of them all and it would be wise if he wasn't involved with her.

Watching? .. How long has he been stalking her? It didn't matter now. She had decided that she was going to be nice to him for both her and her mother's sake. She forced herself to smile at him as he pulled out a pint of peach brandy. Alcohol. That could make things easier for her to bear. She slowly crawled forward near him, her forced smile still fixed on her face. As much as she hated it she crawled into his lap, holding out her hand for the brandy, ready for a generous amount of drink to steady her nerves. She was determined to please him so that he could have no reason to make her scream or bother calling Bill. Bill. That was one name she was going to remember and the fact that he was part of a frat in a college.

As soon as she had settled herself on his lap, she almost snatched the bottle of brandy from his hand unscrewed the cap and took a swig. The sweet taste seem to calm her nerve more than anything.

Offline Home Invader

• n00b
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2017, 09:50:00 PM »
Brandyn decided he wanted to do his mom in her own bedroom, on her bed, like in most of his fantasies.  Plus, he wanted to get rid of scum bag, he didn't really want him watching and making lewd remarks.  Brandyn wanted to totally concentrate, and Bill wasn't in the plan.  When he'd had his fill of her ample breasts, he grasped her by the wrists and pulled her up off the floor, admiring her beautiful, older woman body.  He bent down and grabbed her soft legs, lifting her up in a fireman's carry.  As he walked to her bedroom, he playfully grabbed, pinched, and fondled her shapely ass.  He couldn't WAIT to sample her pussy, after all these years of lusting after her!  When he got Jackie into her bedroom, he shut the door.  Carrying her to the bed, he gently placed her down on the king size, posh bed, which had 7 pillows on it, and satin sheets.  Suddenly, Bill opened the bedroom door, holding the black stockings with the red bows.  "Don't forget these, my man!"   He threw them onto the bed, gave Brandyn a sly smile, and exited the bedroom, shutting the door behind him.  Brandyn's annoyance with the interruption was replaced with more lust.  He'd always fantasized about mom wearing sexy stockings while he did her....
Since he couldn't ask or order her to put on the stockings, he simply motioned to her to put them on.  Brandyn actually blushed as he did this, not that Jackie could tell.

Meanwhile, Dave was delighted to have Rachel so agreeable to his plans.  She climbed into his lap and he instantly got hard from feeling her soft ass.  She wasn't shy about grabbing the brandy and taking a drink.  While her hands were occupied with drinking, he wasted no time untying her sexy bikini top.  "Wow, you do have some nice bikinis.  Even nicer tits."  He started cupping and kneading her tits, paying special attention to her tiny nipples.  "You're fuckin' hot Rach!  We're gonna have lots of fun together.  I always wanted to get some of your sweet pussy!"  He nuzzled her neck as he worked her tits.

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2017, 09:57:00 PM »
Jackie could not believe the excitement that was raging through her body as this stranger played with her breasts.  She had not thought it was possible to get excited when a stranger took her breasts like this man was doing.  There was only a few times in her married life that her husband had excited her.  Suddenly the man stopped his ministries and grabbed her wrists.  Suddenly she was up off the floor and the man was ogling her naked body.  She screamed as he grabbed her legs and lifted her up and carried her through the living room and into her bedroom.  She cried out, "no" as he grabbed, pinched and fondled her behind.  She kicked her legs but could not connect with his body as he entered her bedroom and shut the door.  She cried out, "No", as he placed her on the bed. She was startled when her bedroom door opened.  She looked at the man by the door who held the sexy stockings that they had wanted her to put on before.  She glared at him as he told the man holding her, "Don't forget these, my man!"   She watched as that man threw the stockings on the bed and left.  When the man holding her in place motioned to the stockings she growled out, "I am not putting them on."
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 10:02:04 PM by rvplymates »

Offline randomgirl

« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2017, 06:36:53 AM »

Rachel could feel his hard manhood as she sat on his lap, and as much as it repelled her she focused on taking generous sips of the brandy. His hands were on her body and they were reaching for her top untying it quickly and letting it fall exposing her breasts once more. Rachel didn't react, remaining stiff as he commented on her breasts while touching and playing with them. Squirming slightly while on his lap, while he cupped, kneaded and squeezed her nipples, she turned to look at him.
"You're fuckin' hot Rach!  We're gonna have lots of fun together.  I always wanted to get some of your sweet pussy!"

Rachel forced herself to smile as he uttered those words, unable to see his facial expressions but recognizing the look of lust in his eyes. She wanted to use that. "Oh.. you like me, do you..", she spoke in a whisper and she tried to make it sound alluring as if she was into it and wanted it.  She nestled closer to him as he buried his face in her neck nuzzling. "MMmm.. hmm..yes.."

"Why..not take that mask off and we could have some real fun..", teased Rachel..

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl