In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: 6 Online Trolls Who Are (Almost) Too Creepy For Words  (Read 190 times)

Offline Trill

• Rep: 37
6 Online Trolls Who Are (Almost) Too Creepy For Words
« on: October 04, 2017, 04:00:31 AM »
Brought To You By Cracked

Holy shit, #6 was bad enough, but #1 is downright horrifying.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 827
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: 6 Online Trolls Who Are (Almost) Too Creepy For Words
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 10:32:28 AM »

#6 is a good remind for you lot to remember to change your wifi passwords from the default. We did have one person here get stalked like that by a neighbour.

I think a tuba or a french horn to the ass would feel A-maaaaazing!! -darkfantasygirl
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
"Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again" -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline bjc1979

• Rep: 125
  • The relentless prince of pain
Re: 6 Online Trolls Who Are (Almost) Too Creepy For Words
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 11:48:42 AM »

#6 is a good remind for you lot to remember to change your wifi passwords from the default. We did have one person here get stalked like that by a neighbour.

One of my buddy's has the Fibonacci sequence of numbers up to a bunch of places as his password. He said that if someone is smart enough to crack his password that they're a pervy math nerd and that he'd like to meet them.
"Now a question of etiquette. As I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch."--Tyler Durden

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl