In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: 6 Online Trolls Who Are (Almost) Too Creepy For Words  (Read 261 times)

Offline Trill

• Rep: 37
6 Online Trolls Who Are (Almost) Too Creepy For Words
« on: October 04, 2017, 04:00:31 AM »
Brought To You By Cracked

Holy shit, #6 was bad enough, but #1 is downright horrifying.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 842
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: 6 Online Trolls Who Are (Almost) Too Creepy For Words
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 10:32:28 AM »

#6 is a good remind for you lot to remember to change your wifi passwords from the default. We did have one person here get stalked like that by a neighbour.

I think a tuba or a french horn to the ass would feel A-maaaaazing!! -darkfantasygirl
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
"Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again" -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Online bjc1979

• Rep: 128
  • The relentless prince of pain
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 11:48:42 AM »

#6 is a good remind for you lot to remember to change your wifi passwords from the default. We did have one person here get stalked like that by a neighbour.

One of my buddy's has the Fibonacci sequence of numbers up to a bunch of places as his password. He said that if someone is smart enough to crack his password that they're a pervy math nerd and that he'd like to meet them.
"Now a question of etiquette. As I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch."--Tyler Durden

Offline Slipknot

• To rope or not to rope, that is the question, which is nobler
  • Rep: 8
  • n00b
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2018, 05:56:55 AM »
Thank you for the heads up...

I have always done this since an old BT installer told me and showed me how to change the password for not only the WiFI but also for Access to the router settings.

He also advised to purchase a NON ISP related router and to make sure to update the firmware when updated firmware becomes available
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 05:58:36 AM by Slipknot »
Don't look behind you

Slip as in slips by undetected and knot for tying you up by ropes / clothes chains etc :wink: :wink: :dirtymind:

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl