In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Rocky Mountain Lust (Alastor82 & TeaseMe69)  (Read 993 times)

Offline Alastor82

• Rep: 20
  • n00b
Rocky Mountain Lust (Alastor82 & TeaseMe69)
« on: October 08, 2017, 04:14:29 PM »
Sandi brushed back a loose strand of blonde hair out of her blue eyes and paused to take in the trail scene. Majestic swells of mountain peaks spanned the horizon, and flawless blue sky shone down through a canopy of looming, scantily leafed trees and vines with tiny white and blue blossoms. She'd have thought the scene beautiful, but her thoughts weren't on pretty scenery. They were on how she'd managed to get so lost from her hiking group.

Sandi was a very outdoorsy, sporty gal who hiked and camped all the time. She had dynamite climbing legs and a toned, fat-free tummy to show for it. And she had an adventurous streak that totally took over when she hit these trails, leading her to press on ahead of her less-athletic companions and sometimes lose sight of them.

She sighed and tried to message them on the iPad again. Still no reception, wouldn't you know. "Heather? Simmy?" she called out. Only a breeze rustling the leaves above her answered. The pack was starting to wear on her shoulders. And her feet were sore. Shaking her head, she wandered to a nearby stream and sat down to catch her breath and, maybe, get her bearings. The gentle babbling of the stream suddenly drew her in. She dabbed a little splash of water on her fair cheeks, then unlaced her hiking boots and rolled her socks off her weary feet and sighed a quiet, nonplussed sigh as the cool stream washed over her feet's weary arches.

Little did she know that she wasn't alone. Some yards away, a pair of eyes watched her dangle her lily-white feet in the stream. The eyes trailed up her bare legs, the firm thighs that spread confidently from her short beige shorts; and the luscious curves of her torso that revealed themselves under her thin, sweat-soaked white shirt. Those eyes belonged to a lone mountain man. And what they saw, pleased that mountain man mightily.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 03:25:03 PM by Alastor82 »
Awaken the beast within you.

Offline Teaseme69

• Rep: 145
Re: Rocky Mountain Lust
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 08:33:50 PM »
I was tired and frustrated that I lost my group, my feet felt so good in the cold river stream. The wind was crisp and the  sky was clear, it was the perfect day to hike. I took my phone out to see the time, of course there was no signal. It was 1:10pm, we had been hiking since 10am. I grabbed a snack out of my backpack,  took a swing of water and started to dry my feet off with my bandana I had wrapped around my neck to help keep me cool. I made sure my stuff was up and ready and I started to trace my steps back to locate my group. I called out for my friends Heather and Simmy, but of course, no answer.

I started back on the trail, but towards where I thought I left my group last. After about 30 minutes, I started getting scared. It felt like someone was watching me, I kept turning and looking over my shoulder. Something did not feel right, I pulled out my phone to check the signal, still no signal..
Sometimes the devil on my shoulder ask "What the fuck are you doing?"

Offline Alastor82

• n00b
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 10:13:46 PM »
I watch you through the trees. Watch your hesitant steps. Watch you fidget with your phone. Watch your pretty face nervously dart left and right, calling some female names. These woods are not your home. You're just a visitor here. They're my home. You've come to my domain.

It's been a long time since I've had a girlfriend, a lover, or anything of the sort--there was that blowjob from that chick on the trail not long ago, but that don't count. I see you, and in my mind's eye I see and feel so, so much more. I imagine you beside me. I taste your lips. Feel the warmth of your body as I hold you beside a crackling campfire. Relish your sweating skin rubbing on mine while I fuck you. And I know, deep in my soul, that I must have you.   

You see, I once had a name and a home among the civilized. I even joined the U.S. Army to fight for this so-called civilization in the mountain valleys of Afghanistan. Then I killed a local man and raped his wife. I'd have raped the little daughter, too, if the Kabul police hadn't stopped me mid-act. So I got sent home with a "dishonorable discharge" and a psychiatric diagnosis. And that was it for me and civilized people. Civilized people didn't want a thing to do with me. I wandered, a fish out of water, for a few years. And then I left for the only home that's ever felt right to me. These mountains, where I run as wild as the deer and bobcats on which I feed.

I know how to track game. Been perfecting it for the last 10 years of my mountain solitude. I can follow a deer for a whole day before I find the right time to pounce.

Sweetie pie, you won't take that long.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 06:04:34 AM by Alastor82 »

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2017, 11:17:03 PM »
I'm not paying much attention to my surroundings like I'd normally would. I normally wasn't lost! Now, I was mad at myself for getting in this mess. It was now 2 on the dot and I still had not found my friends. Are they looking for me, do they know I wandered off? A rabbit bolted out in front of me and I dropped my phone on a rock which then cracked my screen. I stared down at it like I just watch a friend get shot, I was devasted. My phone, my fucking phone!! Tears actually started forming in my eyes. "Come on, Sandi, it's just a phone." I said outloud to myself , trying to not lose it. I was getting worried now and walked in a fast pace, again my head wasn't thinking too clearly and I missed my step, fell down and heard a crack. My ankle had got stuck in the rocks and either broke or sprained it. It was already swealing up and bleeding. I couldn't help but sit there clutching my leg and crying like a little girl. I could be eaten alive out here, no phone and I was too injured to walk.

"Heeeeaattthhherrrr!!!!!!!" I screamed out my best friend's name over and over. The birds in a near by tree got frightened and took off toward the sky. "Simmmmmy!!!" No answer.

Offline Alastor82

• n00b
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2017, 12:53:34 AM »
Oh, you poor, pitiable thing. I don't even have to chase you. You've plopped yourself right down in my path, utterly helpless, utterly unable to put up a fight. And sitting there screaming like a crazed banshee—openly advertising to every predator for miles around that you're here for the plucking. Especially, a predator like me.

You wouldn't last a day in these woods. Not without a rugged mountain man like me to show you what's what. I ditch my plan to ambush you and opt for a direct approach.

"Hallooo," I call out, and I emerge from the bushes.

You stare at me, your jaw quivering, lips just slightly agape. I see your eyebrows arch and your head tilt ever so slightly. I take it your little city-girl brain is trying to decide what to make of me. With my 6'3 muscle-bound frame and my tattered, dirt-caked fatigues, along with my scraggly beard with a face covered in mud for camouflage, I probably am a fearsome sight. Then again, I'm the first human being you've seen since you got lost—and that's gotta count for something.

I figure I'll lower your guard some. "You hurt? Can you walk?"
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 01:36:17 AM by Alastor82 »

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 02:26:04 AM »
I was starting to get anxiety due to the situation I was in and I hated it. I grew up being out doorsy but now I was useless to myself. I knew how to treat minor wounds, thanks to my dad, but this was out of my league. I was hurting so bad, I was too afraid to move it. I tried moving around, even tried to stand but I fell down, cursing under my breath. I heard rustling noises coming from the trees, I turned and saw you, you greeted me with saying hello. I was shocked by your appearance, you were tall, big build and had mud all over your face. I still was happy to see another person. I smiled at you as you asked if I was hurt. I had been crying hard, my face was all wet from the tears. I quickly wiped my face, too embarrassed to be sitting here crying like a little girl. "Yes, I think I fractured my ankle, I tried walking but I can't." I normally would of told you it was ok and I have it, but this injury made me temporarily disabled and I really needed help. You had a nice, calming voice and seemed friendly. You must be a local. "I can't find my friends either, my phone broke and I'm sure they are looking for me."

Offline Alastor82

• n00b
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2017, 02:27:02 PM »
"Lemme take a look," I say, softly and reassuringly. You nod as I squat down next to you and lay your injured leg in my lap. I unlace the boot and slip it off your foot, then scrunch down the sock. I tap the ankle, and you wince. It's swollen to near twice its size and is blazing red. Yep, it'll heal. But you won't be moving too fast for quite a while. Good.

My fingers have a mind of their own, though. They glide up past your ankle and trace the round slope of your supple, silky-smooth calf. And a shiver runs down my spine. I want you. You can't fathom how bad I want you. And here you are. And I'm gonna have you.

I see your eyes watch my roaming fingertips, brows knitted in concern. You're worried about your ankle, I don't doubt that. But maybe something more is bugging you: You're getting a sudden inkling that I intend to do more than "help." Time for me to spring to action.

"You done messed your pretty little ankle up good. But don't worry. I'll take care of ya." That's when I flip and hurl myself over on top of you. My trunk crash-lands over yours, and your ankle hits the ground with a thud. "Owww!" I hear you scream as hot pain stabs through your ankle. And then: "What the fuck are you doing? Get off of me! Get off of me!"

I grip your breasts under your shirt and give them a hearty squeeze. My face burrows into your neck and I sniff deep, fast sniffs of your neck. The aroma intoxicates me and I plant a sloppy, muddy kiss on your lips. I want to take you right now, pump my seed into you here on this trail. But no, I'll get you back to camp first. Work first, then we play.
You're rolling and writhing, as if that will shake me loose. Of course it doesn't. "You quit y'er strugglin'. It won't do you no good," I say. You scream wordless screams as your only response and keep fighting me.

I pin your arms down above your head and scoot up until I'm sitting on your chest. From my rucksack, I fish out a length of rope and bind it first around one of your wrists and then tie it fast to the other. Then your uninjured leg kicks up and nails me on the side of the head.

"Dammit!" I shout. I'ma get you for that. I lift myself up and roll you over on your belly. Then I grab up your blonde hair, pull your head up, and bash it down into the ground. You yelp again. And I bash it again. "I said, give it up!"
You lay still and sob. I've got you under control. But just to make sure, I go ahead and unlace that other boot, as well.

Then I peel the sock off the foot, then the other sock from the other foot. Then I fling both boots down into a gulley out of sight. There's more kicking where that came from, and I ain't gonna be kicked by another boot. Plus, a barefoot you is going to be even less inclined to get a notion in her head like try to hobble away. And even if you do, I'll chase you down mighty easy. Those tender soles of yours weren't made for trekking around on rocky ravines, even if that ankle weren't twisted.

I've got more rope in the sack, so I wind another few yards of it around your calves and bind them up tight. Satisfied with my handiwork, I roll you over onto your back, scoop you up in my arms, and carry you through the trees to my abode. My beautiful, reluctant bride. Reluctant for now, that is. I'll break ya in. You'll see.

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2017, 03:52:00 PM »
Everything happened so fast. You first came to my aid and knew I was scared and crying. You spoke softly, easing my nerves as you investigate my ankle. I'm hurting so bad, I can't focus. Your hands are gazing up my leg and I feel a sick feeling in my stomach, something is not right here. My lip started to quiver, I was scared, that was no news. You jumped on me and started grabbing my breast under my shirt and thats when I went into fight or flight mode. I didn't think, but I kicked you with my bad leg. I was screaming when I was flipped over. I begged you to stop, asked why you were doing this... You didn't answer me. My arms and legs were tied with rope, I struggled and moved around like an injured animal.

"Put me down!!!!!" I screamed out at the very top of my lungs l. The birds in a near by tree took off from my screaming. I had been wondering why my friends have disappeared on me, I didn't go too far I thought. You scooped me up in your arms and I twisted and contorted around. I whimpered out, tears blinding me. Fear and pain was all that was on my mind. Where was he taking me? I called out for them the whole time you carried me.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 03:53:52 PM by Teaseme69 »

Offline Alastor82

• n00b
Re: Rocky Mountain Lust (Alastor82 & TeaseMe69)
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2017, 05:28:22 AM »
Deeper into the woods we go. You're still squirming and kicking in my arms, still screaming out your girlfriends' names. "Keep it down," I tell you. "You'll scare away the deer. We like the deer. We eat them. You want to eat, don't ya?"

"I want you to let me go! Let me go! Simmyyyy! Heatherrrr!"

"Shut it!"

I slow down as we approach a slope. I put my camp on high ground, wisely so, but that means a lot more huffing and puffing for me when carrying a resistant girl the whole way. You've given up your twisting and turning. And you've even put a stopper on the screaming, praise the gods. Now you're just weeping and mewling like a frightened cat.

"M-m-my friends are in these woods, too. They're gonna look for me," you tell me.

"No they ain't," I answer. I know for a fact that they ain't, but I don't bother getting into the why of it with you just yet. I'll finish climbing this little hill first. One chore at a time.

The sun's rays break through a thinning of the tree branches, a few yards of tall grass rustles around us as I wade us through it, and at last, home sweet home. I set you down, your back feels a big boulder behind you. And your frightened eyes scan the scene. You spot my timber-and-clay-pitch cabin off to the right, a stone-encircled fire, and then I hear you squeak and pip a stifled, terrified cry. You try to form words, but more high-pitched gibberish is all that comes out.

I look over to you to see what's making you fuss. Hmm, that must be it: Off to the side, leaning on a corpulent felled log, are a pair of backpacks. One purple and with some lefty political buttons pinned on the center compartment; the other orange and with some silvery charms dangling from the center zipper. 

"You've got their backpacks. Are they… here?" Her friends, I gather. "Heather! Simmy!"

I smirk and shake my head. Those two girls aren't gonna come to her aid. Simmy sure won't. That smug Indian bitch is gonna stay in that ditch I threw her in right after I bashed her skull in with a rock.

Heather saw it happen and tried to make a run for it. The long-legged brunette might have made it, 'cept my throwing arm never misses. I made an invisible bull's eye on her backpack and pitched another rock. It hit, she stumbled, and I was on her lickety-split. Her skinny hippie face looking up at me, her big brown eyes wide with fear, was enough to melt a man's heart. Just not mine. I ordered her to strip. She did so. Then I told her to get on all fours and suck my cock. She hesitated… until I dangled a knife before her eyes and told her I won't cut her throat if she does what I tell her. She complied, good little bitch. I cut her throat anyway. 

All of this in a span of 30 minutes. Just before I laid my eyes on you. And knew that I wanted to take you home with me. Knew that you were something I wanted to keep around a while. Don't think I'm going to just bring any young female wandering these woods home to my camp. I didn't bring those other two brats home. They weren't worth it. You are. But you don't appreciate that yet. I get it.

"Don't you mind them. They ain't coming back," I tell you.

I see your lips shut tightly and your eyes wander to the backpacks. You're processing what I just said. "You killed them, didn't you?"

I nod.

"Are you gonna kill me?"

I shake my head.

"Wh-what are you gonna do to me?"

I strut over to you and grab your t-shirt with both hands. You feel the fabric tear in two and a gust of open air chill your suddenly exposed midriff. And you scream again. You know exactly what I'm going to do.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 05:41:50 AM by Alastor82 »

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2017, 01:56:33 PM »
Everything was happening so fast,  I felt like I couldn't comprehend what was going on. He killed my friends?! I didn't have time to mourn over Heather and Simmy, there would be time for that later.... if I was alive. I screamed out and tried to scoot away from you when you tore my tank top apart. You had all kinds of weapons and I wasn't able to out run you or even walk. I would use whatever I could grab to bash you over the head. "No! Please don't do this." Now,  I was crying, pleading with you. "I have money and here you can have this!
I pulled off my princess cut engagement ring, my fiance Jared would rather have me back than the ring.  I took it off and showed it to you. "Here,  take it, just let me go!"  My tears were blinding me, I held my breath long enough in anticipation of your answer to my proposal.

Jared didn't want us hiking without him and the guys. He was always over protective and then it hit me. He packed a knife away in my back pack! I had to get it out before you stopped me. I would wait first to see if you would take my ring, hoping you'd let me go.

Offline Alastor82

• n00b
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2017, 06:17:44 PM »
I stand back and laugh heartily. What a silly, stupid little thing you are, my sweet. It's enough just to watch you try now with all your might to crawl away from me. Your wrists are still bound, your ankles are still bound, and that ankle is still just as lame as it was back on the trail. What exactly are you trying to accomplish here? You're just so determined to resist me, resist my loving arms. It's sweet, in a way. And hot damn, it makes me want you even more.

And then you top it off with this offer of a ring. Pshaw. Like I can be bought off with a silver trinket. You must be joking. But one look in your imploring eyes, and I see you really mean it. You really hope I would care for such a trifling thing. What a city girl you are. "Do you really think I hunted you down and carried you through these words for a piece of jewelry?"

"I—umm," you trail off, at a loss for words.

I swat the ring out of your hand, watch it fly off and disappear in a green thicket. Then I grab up two fistfuls of the back of your shirt and let 'em rip. Which they do. The soft, sweet smoothness of your backside is instantly unveiled. And I yank and jerk the rent fabric against your armpits. It gives way, and you fall flat on your tummy, leaving the last few shreds of your shirt in my hands.

Your shorts are next. I clutch two little corners of their waist line and shimmy them down your succulent legs. It's easy, what with the binding sealing your legs together. You writhe, you wail, you scream, but the shorts make a flawlessly smooth foray down to your ankles and then bunch up and glide off your feet. 

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2017, 10:13:16 PM »
It took some effort to slip that ring off being bound, but I had to try. I knew what you wanted, yet I didn't want to admit It to myself. This was not real, this was not real. Those words kept repeating in my mind . You're manhandling me, ripping my shirt into shreds. You have no problem picking me up,  moving me around like I'm a rag doll.

"Please stop!!!!! Help me!!!!!!!!!!" I don't know who I'm screaming out for, I'd just hope someone would hear. I was screaming my head off, thrashing around. My heart was racing a mile a minute. You rip my shorts down and I felt the mountain air against my skin. "Fuck you, don't touch me you asshole!!!"

Offline Alastor82

• n00b
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2017, 05:25:07 PM »
Your bare skin glimmers in the overhead sun while you twist and turn underneath me. Just a few items of clothing still cling to your lovely body, but not for long. I whip out the knife again and pluck it on the strings of your bra. The garment falls away, and your bountiful breasts fall free. I want to dive into them and roll my head in their soft pillows right this second, but I've still got some underpants to rid you of. I sit on your chest, facing your legs now, and grasp your panties' elastic hem. I have to tug at it, since it's stuck between you and the ground beneath your butt. But with a little elbow grease, I wrest it free. Up your legs it goes, like the shorts before it.

You're kicking, but your bare feet knock harmlessly on my shoulder—I was smart getting you out of your boots, wasn't I? Your hands claw and punch my back. Damn, you don't give it up easy, do you? A stubborn little thing, I can tell. Well, I'll cure you of that stubborn streak. You rest assured of that, my pretty li'l honey-cakes.

Your panties' pathway up your legs is a rough one. You bend your knees and fling your bound-up thighs back and forth, still carrying on like you have a fighting chance of stopping me from getting you all naked. Welp, you don't. I saw the panties in two with my knife, lift the tattered scraps away over your feet, and watch them drift to the ground. 

Then I pause and admire you, let my eyes roam up and down you. They meet yours, and you see me grin. "I want you. I want you body and soul," I rasp. You see me lift my shirt off my trunk. Then I throw off my boots and shimmy both pants and underpants off me all at once. You ain't making it easy. "Nooo! Fuck you! Fuck you! You sick fuck!" you're screaming at me and lunging up and down against me. But I'm much bigger and stronger, and I have the upper hand.

I'm as naked as you, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. My hand travels down your tummy and finds your clit. And I dip a finger down inside and wrap the next two into the valley between your legs. You can't do a thing about that either. Nor can you do anything except throw your head back and sob helplessly as all four of my fingers tighten and untighten, and tighten and untighten, again and again into your fertile flesh. While my finger inside you dips and winds, roaming and rubbing the warm, tight cavity it's now found itself in.

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2017, 12:22:49 PM »
I'm screaming loudly enough I can hear I'm scaring the birds away from the tree outside the window. I can't stop fighting for myself. I'm kicking you with my good foot, not moving my broken one. I see the shreds of my clothes on the floor, you're taking yours off now and I panic more so. I keep begging and pleading, fresh warm tears come to my eyes.  You spoke of how much you wanted me, all of me in everyway. I cursed you, screamed, and protested till I was blue in the face. You start to place your hand on my stomach, gliding down to my most private area. I cringed and sobbed uncontrollably, you were playing with my clit and fingering my pussy .  "Please stop! No!" I tried to wiggle under, but you were strong and held me with no problem.

"Fuck you!!! Get your fucking hands off of me!!" Surprisingly I was wet, maybe from the adrenaline rushing through my body.
I was feeling exposed and vulnerable from your violation. "Please my ankle needs attention, I beg you let me go!"

Offline Alastor82

• n00b
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2017, 04:07:42 PM »
There you go again. Being the spoiled, silly city girl that you are. I shake my head condescendingly at your boo-hooing about your damn ankle. And I pinch your throat to momentarily cut off your breathing—just to make sure you're paying attention—with one hand.

The other hand is stuck deep in your tight little pussy. Stroking deep and steady. The walls of your inner flesh clamp down on my fingers, trying to squeeze them out. But all you do is squeeze me deeper and deeper in. And make you feel more strongly my fingertips curling back and forth, back and forth. And it must not be an all bad feeling, either, 'cuz you are getting nice and wet.

I let up on your windpipe and let you catch your breath. And I dip my head down so my face is just inches from yours. "What kind of tenderfoot snot-nosed cub-scout do you take me for, little one? Do you think I just set up camp in these woods yesterday? Fuck no." I squeeze on you again, this time down between your legs. You let out a little gasp.

"I've been roaming these woods for ten fuckin' years. You think in ten fuckin' years I've never fallen down in the forest and gotten a boo-boo?" More squeezes from me. Elicit more gasps from you.

"I have. Many a time. I've sprained shit." Squeeze.

"I've broken shit." Squeeze. Squeeze.

"I've torn shit to ribbons." A firm, steady squeeze and hold. I hear a soft, angelic moan escape your lips. And it sets my groin all a-tingly.

"Hell, one time, I even dislocated my shoulder. Popped it clean out of the socket. And you know what I did?" Now I'm rubbing, slow, steady rubs, circling your shaved, trembling vaginal mound. "Do you?"

"N-noo," you whisper, meekly. I can't tell if you're saying no to me, or to the sexual electricity that I can tell is lighting you up like Las Vegas underneath your pretty milky-white skin.

"I popped it back in, fixed it up, made it right as rain. All by my lonesome. Your ankle's gonna be fine. I'll make it fine if I have to."

I withdraw my fingers from your pussy. You moan and involuntarily lift your hips. And I hear the sogginess as my fingers exit you. They're soaked.

I grab up my knife and cut the binds off your legs. And I scoot in under them. Your good leg, I drape over my shoulder. Your lame one, I curl up around my buttocks.

"But first, I think I'm gonna take your mind off that pain."

And I lay my hands on your flat, taut belly and slide my hot, hard cock into the warm wetness of your pussy lips. You're in my hands, and I'm gonna make you mine, all mine.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 04:10:08 PM by Alastor82 »

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl