In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Rocky Mountain Lust (Alastor82 & TeaseMe69)  (Read 994 times)

Offline Alastor82

• Rep: 20
  • n00b
Re: Rocky Mountain Lust (Alastor82 & TeaseMe69)
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2017, 04:25:50 PM »
Oh, come on, you think hiding under a bed's gonna stop me? I laugh. And start to shuck off my clothes—shirt, trousers, everything's coming off. I casually unbutton this and unlace that. No need to rush anything. I've got you cornered as all hell.

Then I'm good and naked. It's playtime! I reach with my un-injured arm and lift the bed up over you in one swoop. I grip you by your injured ankle and yank. You scream and let go that bed mighty quick. Guess I found a tender spot or somethin', he he. 

Now you're curled up at my feet. My good hand pushes you onto your back, and I loom. "Playin' hard to get, are ya?" I chuckle. "Welp, I got ya!"

I grip as much of your hair as I can in that one hand of mine and pull you up into a seated position, then I force-walk you backward, tugging your hair the whole way, until your back is against the wall behind ya. My hand leaves your hair and, in a flash, clamps down on your nose and pinches your nostrils tight. Your mouth reflexively falls open—just in time for my rock-hard dick to fly in and stuff it. I shove into you. Your head falls back and hits the wall.

I've got you pinned. There's nowhere for your mouth to go, except right here engulfing my cock. I push back and forth, filling your mouth's warm wetness and emptying it, then filling it again, and I feel your tongue try in vain to flitter and flinch away from me each time I dip into you. But I've got your tongue pinned, just like I do the rest of you. And there's nothing for it to do right here and now except give my dick the loving service it craves.
Awaken the beast within you.

Offline Teaseme69

• Rep: 145
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2017, 06:02:18 PM »
You picked up the whole bed with one hand like you were so fucking man of steel. I tried to crawl away but you grabbed my bad ankle and I screamed out bloody murder until you grabbed my hair hard. I was begging you to let me go, crying like a baby. I smelled the booze on your breath, your words were slurry. I should be able to escape a drunk man. I tried clawing and scratching at you buy I was too busy trying not to fall as you grabbed my hair and moved me to the wall on my knees. Just then you plunged your thick, veiny cock in my mouth. I almost gagged as I felt the back of my throat being invaded. I dug my nails in your legs and tried getting off your dick but it was jammed in my mouth. I had no choice but to suck you, tasting the other girl's pussy.
Sometimes the devil on my shoulder ask "What the fuck are you doing?"

Offline Alastor82

• n00b
« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2017, 07:31:59 PM »
I'm sliding my dick across your velvety tongue and back with full, sturdy strokes. All the way in, all the way back. Steady and slow. You're jerking your head and batting at me with your hands, still trying to shake me loose. I ram my pelvis forward, and the back of your head knocks the wall behind it. I press in, tighter, tighter, pushing my cock to the very back of your tongue, to the deeper cave of your throat. And I plunge in. I feel your throat spasm, feel you choke on me. I know you ain't havin' fun. I can see you squirm and wince down there. But man oh man, is my pecker feeling good.

I plop out, pull back. Just in time for you to catch your breath. You look away again, squeal in protest as I move my cock back in through your lips, and you shake your head against me. Stubborn one, ain't ya. I slam into you again. Your head hits the back of the wall again. And my cock lodges in your throat again. I grind it and push it around against your throat a couple of seconds, then drop back and let you breathe.

I look at you. Your cheeks burn red. You're hacking and coughing. Spit is spilling in strands from both corners of your lips. But you've stopped fighting. I lead my cock in through your lips again. You grimace but let me sink my man-meat into the cushy warmth of your tongue and slide it around. I don't nail your throat this time, just ease in and out of you with a measured back-and-forth sway of my hips. Goin' in deep just enough to get your spit shinin' over most of my rod, but lettin' you go on breathing all the same. My hand closes your lips around my phallus and I groan with the sweet ecstasy your lips are making me feel over every inch of it.

"Holy Jesus H. Christ, little lady, you're the sweetest cock-suckin' I've ever had in my life," I crow as my cock goes on ebbing and flowing through your mouth and back again and again. "You're skinny brown-haired hippie friend, she knew how to work a cock, too. Gave me a few minutes of sucky-sucky heaven out on the trail, b'fore I slit her throat. But she had nothin' on you."
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 07:37:02 PM by Alastor82 »

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2017, 12:16:02 AM »
I taste your precum on my tongue and I just want to retch but I can't. You're too big and too far in my mouth, hitting the back of my throat . You didn't seem to care or notice I was digging my nails in your thighs, you were thrusting harder and faster. I couldn't breathe that well and couldn't move back since I was already against the wall .

I kept slobbering over your cock, the thought came to my mind to bite you, but you would kill me and after I saw how you flipped the bed with just one hand made me terrified to try. You were building up, your balls slapping against my chin.
You took it out for a second to let me catch my breath, I didn't have time to speak before you jammed it back in.

My face is a mess and my mouth is slobbering all over the place like a dog. You told me about my friend, my best friend Heather that you killed. You bragged about killing her and it made me cry out on your cock.

Offline Alastor82

• n00b
« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2017, 08:37:45 PM »
I keep sliding in and out of your lips for a spell. Lookin' down as I do, watching your head dip back and forth to move with me, watching your eyes close as you focus on licking my shaft and rubbing your lips up and down its length. Maybe you're fixin' to make me shoot my wad as fast as you can and get this over with. I'll say, I'm startin' to feel mighty worked up down in my loins. But I ain't giving up my juice just yet.

With no warning, I pull back far enough to draw my cock clean out of your mouth. I give you a second to breathe again, and then I nudge your shoulders hard enough to make you fall back against the wall behind you. Then I lower myself down so I'm kneeling right in front of ya. And then I clamp my hands down 'round your waist and hoist you up into my lap. Your pussy brushes over my cock, and my cock leaps up and springs for it. And just like that, I'm inside ya again. And it feels even better than last time.

I rise up and push my hard cock inside you. My groin mashes into yours and pushes until it raises you four or so inches up off the ground. I drop back down, and so do you. Then up we go, then down. Up, and down. You rise up and down each time I rise up, your upper back sliding up and down on the wall while your lower back arches and flexes behind my hands, which are not clasped tight around it. I'm feelin' the strain in my knees as I lift you up and down with each thrust of my groin up into you. But damn, I'm feelin' way too great to care.   
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 08:39:35 PM by Alastor82 »

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2018, 02:50:47 PM »
You pull me on your cock and once again enter inside me, I scream out and beg, pleading you to stop and take it out.  It hurt more this way in this position because I couldn't really maneuver around to get off you. I'm screaming for help, for any one to come to my aid. "Please, stop you're hurting me!!!!" I hit my head against the wall as I lunged back. I hit you against the face, pull your hair and lean over and bite your left forearm. I was wet, I could hear the sounds of the sloshing fill the room which grossed me out.

Offline Alastor82

• n00b
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2018, 12:50:31 AM »
"Shit! Shit! You li'l cunt!," I holler, a dab of blood dribbling down my forearm. You fuckin' bit me. You done fucking bit me.

I'm not fazed by the pain. I've taken on far worse things than your teeth in my years scratching out a living in these woods. Things your pretty little head can't even dream. But I'm mad as all hell that you still seem to think you got some control. That you still think you can fight me and win. I clearly ain't done a good enough job of breakin' you in yet.

Welp, time to rectify that.

I let go of you and let you drop to the floor with a thud. You're flat on your back, and before you can even raise your arms to shield your face, I'm on the attack. *SMACK!* I backhand you 'cross the face. *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* More slaps, from both hands, both sides of both hands. I strike one cheek, the other, again and again. Then I rain down more slaps on your tummy, your sides, your butt cheeks. Blaring masses of inflamed red are welling up on your skin. And still I keep smacking you.

"Ya try 'n hurt me? I'll put the hurt in ya ten times worse. Quit..." *SMACK!* "Fuckin'" ... "Around" *SMACK! *SMACK! "With me!"

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2018, 06:19:42 PM »
I was sprawled out on my back and you suddenly started slapping me, not once, not twice but over and over and over. You slapped me so much and so hard I could hear ringing in my ears and I tasted blood in my mouth; my face felt like it was on fire any my body too. I tried to block you but you were too fast and way too strong for me. I screamed out for you to stop and when you didn't, I screeched out.
"Get the fuck off me!!!! Help me anybody!" I was praying a hiker would hear me, anyone.
I tried turning away but I couldn't, my legs were open to you since you stood between them. I tried kicking but I couldn't reach you the way you stood.
Finally, I stopped moving, laying there in pain and defeated.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 06:21:38 PM by Teaseme69 »

Offline Alastor82

• n00b
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2018, 10:34:58 PM »
I kick one of your legs, forcing it to open up wider for me. "Ya done yet? You better be," I snap, and spit, a wad of my saliva nailing you right in the face. "Ain't nobody hearin' ya, ya get it? Ain't nobody comin' 'round to take you away. It's just you and me."

And I lower myself down to the floor. "And we gonna have ourselves some more fun, ain't we?"

My hands scoop up your breasts and clasp them, sinking the fingertips deep into their soft mounds. You feel my fingers roll and slide about in your breasts' supple pillows. And you hear me breathe deep, hungry breaths, grunting animal-like grunts as I look down at you with ravenous eyes.

"You gonna lay there, on your back, just like so," I say softly. As my hard cock springs to full-mast and brushes up against your trembling pussy lips. "And you gonna take what's comin' for you."

With that, I raise my haunches up, back a bit, and bear them down. And my seven-inch hard-on rams straight into you. And my cock, same one that filled you and brought you to screaming orgasm last night, fills you all over again. You feel it churn and glide slowly back and forth within you. It's what you felt last night. You're feelin' it again. And there's nothin' you can do to stop me. Or it. 

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2018, 01:48:36 AM »
I laid there quivering all over in pain  and fear of the man that overpowered me. I winced out when you spat in my face, quickly wiping it off in disgust.  I didn't fight back when you spread my legs open I just lay there looking away from you as you bent down and started to violate me again. I was already wet from when you just recently penetrated me so I didn't have to worry about being in pain by being dry.

"You're d...disgusting!"  I kept my hands on the ground feeling the wood floor boards underneath my nails, scratching every time you thrusted.  I looked the other way just looking at the walls and the window the ceiling everywhere except for you.
The blood in my mouth was awful and I wanted to spit at you right back, spit the blood in my mouth in your face but I wasn't going to risk another beating so I just lay there in agony
 whimpering  and crying.
I hated how your cock was making my pussy wetter by the second, this was vile and disgusting having my delicate part penetrated by this... this... deviant.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 01:51:52 AM by Teaseme69 »

Offline Alastor82

• n00b
« Reply #70 on: January 16, 2018, 11:16:11 AM »
"Ooooh… hell yeah," I rasp. "Hell yeeeahh."  I'm pumping into you. Watching your locks of hair flop against the floorboards. Watching your body shake with each thrust of my trunk into yours. Listening to the clap-clap-clap of my hips smacking into yours. The silky-smooth skin of the backs of your knees in my palms as I prop your legs up around me with my hands and swing my big dick into you in strong, steady stokes.

And the best feeling of all, that tight clutching of your pussy walls clampin' down on my rod and holdin' it tight while you start to give up them fluids—yep, no denying it, I feel you getting' good and wet inside. And I know it's me makin' you wet. That's right. It don't matter one bit what your mind has to say on things. Your body's already given up the fight. Decided to start cooperatin' with me instead. That's a good thing. I like that. Why keep fightin', my pretty little thing? When we got so much sweet lovin' yet to do?

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2018, 12:35:22 AM »
It's a disgusting feeling when your body betrays. My cunt was enjoying your cock taking and thrusting, I had shivers run up my spine and I felt grossed out. I could never get you out of me even if I took shower after shower. I finally stopped fighting you, just laying there and bawling as you were enjoying my pussy tightened around you, soaking you. 
You were yelling out obscenities and grunting and moaning.  I could feel your mound of pubic hair rubbing up against my shaved pussy, which only caused me more discomfort.
I just wanted this over with.

Offline Alastor82

• n00b
« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2018, 04:13:46 PM »
I'm enthralled. Listening to your sweet, soft moans and exhalations. Feeling your firm, smooth legs squeeze around my trunk while your flat, firm tummy quivers with your fast, frantic breaths beneath my palms. And writhing with ecstasy as your sopping-wet pussy clenches and unclenches on my pecker while I glide it back and forth inside you. The moment is fuckin' sweet. And I'm lost as fuck right in it…

So lost, that I don't even hear the cabin door's doorknob rattle.

The door barges open and a husky men's voice yells "holy shit!" Yep, I hear that all right.

I yank my wick out of you and bolt up. Two brown-coated fellas are standin' there, gapin' at the sight of us. By the insignias on them coats, I know full well who they are, and I don't like it: park rangers.

One of them, a tall fella with a bushy brown mustache and mean brown eyes, pulls out a gun. "Step away from the woman real slow, sir, and put your hands where I can see them."

The other one, shorter and clean-shaven and sporting a mop of sandy-blond hair, steps over to you and lifts you up in a gentle hug. I hear him whisper into your ear, telling you "you're safe now" and "it'll be okay" and shit.

"We received a distress call to 911 from a phone further back in the woods," the ranger pointin' his pistol at me growls. "A young male said he and his girlfriend had been attacked, said his throat was cut and he was losing blood. We found them tied up under a log. He didn't make it. But his girlfriend did, and she gave us a damn good description of your ugly mug once we found her and calmed her down. Poor thing was screaming like a banshee. You clearly did a number on her."

I give him no answer except a dark scowl as he takes my wrists behind my back and claps handcuffs over them. His compadre guides you out the door.

"You go on and drive her down to medical," the gun-wielding ranger tells his compadre. "I'll stay here and deal with the perp."

You and your rescuer walk slowly out the door and out o' my sight. My ears pick up the sound of vehicle doors closing and an engine revving up. A a vehicle driving away. And I swear a blue streak inside. They're takin' my sweet little mountain mama away from me.

The other ranger towers over me and mouths a few words into his walkie-talkie. Tellin' whoever's listenin' that the suspect is in custody and to send over another vehicle for transport.

Time's a wastin'. "'Scuse me, sir, I'm awful thirsty. Can you fix me a cup of water?"

The ranger scowls, but fills a cup from the sink and brings it over to me. He lowers the cup toward my face. And I leap up like a wildcat. Teeth bared.

"Arrgh!" he shrieks. It's the last sound he'll ever make. My jaws clamp down around his windpipe and rip. I let loose with a roar, and blood sprays from his neck, coating my face, the walls, the ceiling, everywhere. The ranger falls to the ground, flaps and flails his limbs, and falls still. I scoop the keys out of his pocket, unlock the cuffs, and stroll right out the door.

I look around. You're long gone. Damn.

Lord knows I'll miss ya. Somewhere, in some little corner of your mind, I know you'll miss me, too. Just a little. Lonely nights when there ain't a man in your bed to warm your little body and rock your little world. Or maybe there is a man, but he's a weak-ass bitch with a wimpy noodle for a dick and he just can't quite do it for ya. Not like I could. Yes'm, you'll think of me then, you will.

But I'll get over you. Once I hightail it out o' here for them yonder hills, out o' sight of them rangers before they can snatch me up and bring me in. I'll jus' disappear further and deeper into these here wilds. There'll be more tracks of forest for me to roam. More mountains to hunt in. And, yep, more unsuspectin' little cutie honies like yourself for me to avail m'self of. I'll be jes' fine. You'll see.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 04:15:42 PM by Alastor82 »

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl