In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Vengeance  (Read 693 times)

Online archon1980

• Rep: 40
Vengeance
« on: October 09, 2017, 08:07:04 PM »
The four greatest moments in my life were: when I married Kellie was the greatest, when Brynn was born, when Kellie agreed to marry me and winning the lottery.  I'd bought a lottery ticket on a whim when we'd gone to Canada for our honeymoon.  I was surprised Canada didn't have a lottery tax, so I kept it all.  With the exchange I rate I walked away with 27 million.  I began plotting revenge against the woman who broken my heart.  Amy.  Through a mutual friend I kept track of where Amy was.  Last year her and her husband Caleb, who she'd left me for and cheated on me with, had moved to a suburb of Minot North Dakota.  I told Kellie that I had a convention to go to for a few days in a few weeks.  She drove me to JFK and I flew out of New York for a city that could inside New York several times over. I flew to Bismark and rented a car.  I checked into a hotel on Tuesday night.  I flipped through a phone book and looked on-line.  There were a lot of names that matched their last name, a few "C's" and a few "A's" but only one "C and A".  I also looked up an 'adult novelty' store.  I drove my rental car there and back to the hotel an hour later with toys.  Some I'd managed to get through security at JFK.  I began planning my vengeance on Amy, the woman who'd broken my heart 13 years ago. 
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 12:29:18 AM by archon1980 »
Cheers!

Offline rvplymates

• Rep: 21
  • n00b
Re: Vengeance
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 08:58:45 PM »
Amy stood in front of the bay window looking out the window.  She really was lost in thought and had no interest in looking at the lovely scenery.  She and Caleb were separated and would soon divorce.  They had agreed on the terms of their divorce but that did not mean she was happy.  She would keep the house and had agreed on the alimony but still she was having trouble with the idea that her marriage had failed.  She knew she had to decide what she would do with the house, weather to sell it or keep it but for now she had to get use to the idea that she was alone.

Minot North Dakota was a lovely place to live but she wondered if she could stay there with all the memories.  She sighed and moved away from the window and went into the kitchen deciding that she should eat something.  She made herself a sandwich and took the juice from the fridge and poured herself a glass and sat down to eat.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 10:23:28 PM by rvplymates »

Online archon1980

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 04:20:08 PM »
I sat in the coffee shop watching as the sun slid lower in the western sky.  I could almost taste my vengeance.  I smiled at the thought of forcing Caleb to torture his wife.  I didn't particularly hate Caleb, I just hated that Amy picked him over me.  She could have been with me and a multi-millionaire, just one more thing I could dangle in front of her. 
   "Want  a refill?" the young woman asked.  I took one more glance out the large side window. I still had more time to kill.   
   "Yes...please," I answered.  She poured more coffee into the cup sitting on the table.  I grabbed some sugar and cream, and forced myself to drink it slowly.  As I reached into my wallet to pay, I stopped, my eyes settling on the dark haired man that walked in.  Fortunately, Caleb didn't recognize me as he walked past me and sat down, at least if he did, he didn't let on that he did.  He was sitting across from a man who wore a priest's collar.  switched my hand to my phone and pretended to send a text as I listened to Caleb talk to the priest.
   "What did you decide Caleb?"
   "I left her Father," Caleb answered. 
   "You know the church's position on divorce my son," he said. 
   "I'm not a member of your church Father, or any church," Caleb said. 
   "I'm aware of that.  That's why we're meeting here and not at my church, but I'm a priest and I have a bias and a responsibility.  You came to me for advice.  Have you tried to reconcile with Amy?"
   "Never mind.  This was a mistake," Caleb said. 
   "Why did you come to a priest, Caleb?"
   "Advice, priests are good listeners," Caleb answered as a coffee was placed in front of him and the priest. 
   "Maybe you expected spiritual  guidance?" the priest asked, leaning forward, his forearms on the table. 
   "No, I don't know what I was expecting," he said. 
   "Are you still living with Amy?"
   "No, she threw me out, I was ready to leave anyway," he said, "I'm living at the Countryside Inn."  I grabbed my wallet, dropped a few bills on the table and left, walking out into the falling twilight.  I knew Amy and I weren't likely to be disturbed. 
Cheers!

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 09:46:40 PM »
Amy finished her food and found she felt a bit better.  It did not change anything but she felt stronger and knew she would be able to make a new life for herself.  She wasn't going to rush into deciding anything right away.  She would stay calm and relax as she waited for the divorce to take effect.  She felt a bit blest as Caleb was not trying to claim the house.  She figured he didn't want to have a fight on his hands as she had purchased the house with her savings.

It was a lovely home with prime land and she would have fought like a demon to keep it.  She had to smile as she figured Caleb knew that.

https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.MA_VPFx2-DfC2xq_Tsji_gEsDI&w=269&h=177&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.7
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 11:45:41 PM by rvplymates »

Online archon1980

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 12:22:06 AM »
Smiling I hung up and slid my phone back into my pocket.  I was sitting watching the house where Amy, and until very recently, Caleb lived waiting for the twilight to become dark.  I'd had this fantasy for so long, i could wait a few more minutes.  Sometimes, in the night, I'd wake up thinking of Amy.  In those dark hours in the night, as Kellie slumbered on, I'd have to admit, I still had feelings for Amy.  She'd denied cheating on me for months, when I finally got the evidence, I confronting her, giving her an ultimatum.  It was Caleb or me.  Without saying a word, she walked past me to our bedroom, packed a suitcase and left, taking my unborn daughter with her.  I began to doubt I'd be able to kill her.  I was glad, no fortunate, that her house was relatively secluded.  I knew Amy well enough to know she wouldn't be happy to see me on her front porch but she would be cordial.  As the light turned from fiery red and pinks to black, I decided it wa time.  I slid my stun gun into my pocket the knife, rope, duct tape, zip ties, and hammer, were in my back pack.  I got out of my car, my heart rate speeding up.  I crossed the lawn to the trees just off her porch, using the small trees as a shield.  Taking a moment to slow my breathing and, thus my heart rate, I leaned forward and rang the doorbell. 
Cheers!

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2017, 08:29:05 PM »
I was sitting at the kitchen table having another cup of coffee when suddenly the door bell rang.  I looked at the clock and wondered who it could be.  I stood up and walked quickly to the front door.  I knew it couldn't be a friend as they would always knock at the kitchen door.  I began to wonder if it was a delivery but I knew I had not ordered anything.  If it was something for my soon to be ex I would send it back to where it came from.

I reached the front door and swung the door open wide and was surprised to see a very tall, handsome man standing on my porch.  He looked familiar but I just could not place him.  I frowned and asked, "Is there someone that you are looking for?"  I knew all my neighbors so I could help this good looking man to find anyone he needed in the neighborhood.  I smiled at him and waited for his answer.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 09:21:11 PM by rvplymates »

Online archon1980

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2017, 10:39:21 PM »

I smiled as I looked down on Amy.  Even standing a step lower than her on the porch, as she stood in the doorway, I was still taller than her.  She'd always have to stand on her tiptoes to kiss me.  Her reddish brown hair was lit up by the lights in the hallway, her brown eyes, looking up at me, her petite well, formed body, curves in all the right places, for a moment, I saw the woman I fell in love with.  Then I saw what I was looking for.  The woman who broke my heart. 
   "Good evening ma'am," I said as it was clear that she didn't recognize me.  How dare the bitch that broke my heart not recognize me?  All it took was two quick, sharp punches to her pretty face and she dropped like a bag of rocks.  I stepped over her, pulling her limp body into her house.  I pressed my fingers to her throat.  I felt a strong pulse.  She'd be okay, a pounding headache when she awoke of course, but okay.  I looked around at the house.  The dining set chairs had a double spindle and hard oak back.  Hercules would have trouble breaking that, Amy never had a chance.  I lashed her to the chair, her wrists behind the back of the chair and lashed to the chair.  Her ankles, were inside the spindle between the legs, so her feet wouldn't just slide off, and a second length of rope to her wrists.  For her feet to touch the floor she'd have to break a solid oak spindle and tear her arms clear out of their sockets.  She wasn't going anywhere.  I tore off a length of duct tape and slapped it over her mouth.  I smiled down at her for a moment.  I sauntered into her kitchen and opened the fridge.  I smiled.  Of course she drank the same beer.  I sat down a few feet from her, placing my beer on the table, I removed my knife and started playing with it, waiting for her to wake up. 
Cheers!

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2017, 09:20:50 PM »
I frowned a bit as the good looking tall stranger just stared at me, Suddenly he said, "Good evening ma'am." A smile was developing on my face when suddenly a fist came slamming into my face.  I felt my body begin to drop before everything went black.  I woke slowly feeling the pain in my face.  When I tried to rub my face I found that I couldn't move my hands.  I struggled hard before I realized I was tied to the chair.  I still felt groggy as I tried to move my legs.  It struck me that my legs were spread.  This was not the way that I would sit at all.  I was getting ready to scream when I realized I could not open my mouth.  Something was plastered to it.  I couldn't even struggle, it was like my whole body was restrained. I could move my neck left to right but that wasn't going to help me to get loose.  I screamed but the sound of my voice was muffled.  I began to panic and struggle against my bindings.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 09:41:03 PM by rvplymates »

Online archon1980

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2017, 11:40:25 AM »
I laughed out loud. 
   "Welcome back sleepyhead.  D'ya wanna' coffee?" I asked as I set one down in front of her, She gave me a dirty look.  "One cream, one sugar, if memory serves," I said as I turned back to get one for myself.  I sat down next to her and placed my right hand under her chin, my thumb caressing her cheek as I'd done many a time when we were together.
   "If I take this off, you gotta' promise not to scream.   Nobody'll hear ya' 'cept for me,and you'll only piss me off.  Understand?"  Anger flashed across her brown eyes.  I smiled.  I'd so loved her spirit, when we were together and it amused me today.  She nodded, her head sagging in defeat.  Knowing her, her personality, her spirit and her will, she'd always be looking for a way out.  Looking at her, now, I knew I wouldn't be able to kill her. I needed to keep her somewhere where she wouldn't be found, but I had easy access to.  I wanted her to be alive and uncomfortable and not in pain.  I would be the one to inflict pain and wouldn't help if she was already in constant pain, but keep her uncomfortable.  I realized I'd been lost in thought and she was looking at me. 
   "Do you want me to take the gag off?" I asked.  She nodded.  I slowly tore it away from her full lips.  Before she could ask a question I planted a kiss on her lips.  There was no love, no feeling or affection, it was a hungry, lustful kiss.  I could tell it was beginning to dawn on her who her captor was but couldn't quite put the last pieces in place.  I knew how she took her coffee, I caressed her as I had, which she always liked, but she couldn't seem to make the connection.  I wasn't about to untie her arms so I lifted the coffee to her lips and she accepted it from my hand.  I checked the clock on the wall it was nearly midnight.  We had all night to play before getting to business. 
Cheers!

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2017, 09:40:38 PM »
"Welcome back sleepyhead.  D'ya wanna' coffee?" I frowned at the man who had knocked me out but I also realized his voice sounded familiar.  As soon as he told me, "One cream, one sugar, if memory serves," I knew for sure I knew him but who would hate me enough to knock me out and tie me up.  I looked at his face trying to place him when he sat down beside me.  I tensed as he placed a hand under my chin and then caressed my cheek with his thumb.  Even that was familiar but I could not figure out who this strange angry man was.  Obviously he had pent up anger against me.  I wondered if my soon to be ex would feel this kind of anger too.

I was frowning at him though he would not know that as he said, "If I take this off, you gotta' promise not to scream.   Nobody'll hear ya' 'cept for me,and you'll only piss me off.  Understand?"  I nodded my head yes as I knew he was right.  My house stood all alone as that is what I wanted.  I owned the land around it and had refused to sell it quite a few times already.  Anger was running through me as the stranger smiled at me.  I had hope though that somehow escape from this man.  I raised an eyebrow as the man seemed to be lost in thought and as I looked at him I tried to place where I knew him from.

I nodded my head as he asked if I wanted the gag off of me.  It was a relief as you pulled it off of my lips.  I was about to ask him what he wanted when suddenly he kissed me lustfully.  That frightened me as now I knew why he was here.  He planned to rape me.  I frowned as I realized there was something familiar about this man but I could not place what it was.  Even his caresses were familiar.  When he fed me my coffee I knew than that this man knew me well as he had fixed my coffee just the way I liked it.  Even the way he caressed me was familiar and intimate.  I stared at him as he fed me my coffee.  Sooner or later I would place where I knew this man.

Online archon1980

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2017, 01:14:10 AM »
I sat down and sipped my coffee watching Amy's face.  I could tell she was wondering which question to ask first.  "Who are you?" "What do you want?" and any other question the bitch might have.  I took a sip from my coffee and watched her pretty face.  She was a smart girl, i couldn't conceive she couldn't place me.  How many times had she been proposed to?  I walked around her living room wall, stopping when I got to the wedding picture.  I guess she hadn't gotten around to taking down all the wedding pictures. 
   "Did you two have any kids?  My girlfriend and I have one and a second one on the way.  Do you know what her name is?" Amy shook her head.  How could she after all? 
   "If we have another girl, we're thinking Allison.  A boy, PJ for Paul Junior.  My daughter's name is Brynn."  I smiled as I saw the realization in her eyes.  Paul was a common enough name perhaps.  Brynn though was one of my best friends.  I'd met her through Amy.  She'd been Amy's room mate at college.  Putting two and two together. 
   "Paul...?"
Cheers!

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2017, 08:00:01 PM »
I watched you sip your coffee still wonder who you were.  I examined your face with my eyes and I knew there was something familiar about it.  You were handsome and had a familiar face but I just could not place it.  I frowned as you walked around my living room looking at my wedding pictures that I had not taken down yet.

Suddenly you asked me if we had any kids.  I thought that was an odd question for a stranger to ask so I knew than you were someone from my past.  You told me about your children and asked if I knew your girlfriend's name.  I shook my head no.  As soon as you told me if your girlfriend had a boy it would be PJ for Paul Junior, I gasped as said, "Paul, why are you doing this to me?  I don't think Brynn would approve of this."  I knew you had married one of my friend's from college.  That was the main reason I had not gone to her wedding.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 12:50:47 PM by rvplymates »

Online archon1980

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2017, 03:03:09 AM »
I leaned back, slightly in the chair and laughed. 
   "Finally, the bitch gets it," I said watching the anger flash in her eyes when I called her 'bitch'.  I polished off the rest of my coffee, before I put the coffee cup in the sink.  I washed it and put it away where I got it.
   "If you don't drink your coffee, it'll go cold," I said as I walked towards her slowly.  She shrugged her shoulders to remind me she was bound.  I continued walking toward her, until I was behind her.  I reached around her, picking up the cup, I lifted her cup to her lips.  She accepted it and I gently poured her coffee until she shook her head a bit.  I took it away from her lips and she swallowed it and took a deep breath. 
   "Is it still hot enough?  Do you want some more?"  I didn't wait for her to answer.  I picked up her cup with my right and gently lifted her chin with my left and slowly tilted her head back.  I could easily squeeze the life out of her right here, right now, just by moving my hand a few inches.  If we were going to be up all night, we needed lots of coffee.  She finished the coffee and I washed her cup as well, before putting it away.   
   "You know why I married Kellie, why I named my daughter Brynn?  It was all about you.  Your two best friends.  I married one and named my daughter after the other one.  Now before you think, I just married Kellie to get back at you, I really do love her, and I'm happy,so really, I should be thanking you," I said as I turned around to face her, wringing my hands together in anticipation.  I pulled my knife, enjoying the fear in her eyes.  Her mouth opened and closed quickly.  I'd seen it before.  It was an involuntary fear reaction.  Amy was frightened.  I set to work cutting all her bindings except her wrists which were still bound together behind her back.  I wrapped a hand in her hair and yanked her to her feet.  I slammed her face down on her own table.   She screamed as I grabbed her belt buckle and yanked her jeans to her ankles.
Cheers!

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2017, 12:50:21 PM »
I looked at you as you suddenly started to laugh as though you were mad when suddenly you sad, "Finally, the bitch gets it," Anger ripped through me as you drank your coffee and took the empty cup to the sink and washed it and put it away.  I looked at you as if you were totally insane as you spoke to me again.   "If you don't drink your coffee, it'll go cold," I tensed as you walked toward me but shrugged my shoulders just in case you were that stupid that you forgot I was tied up.  I saw your hand come around me and pick up the cup.  Suddenly you pressed the cup to my lips and tipped it forcing me to drink it.  I had to shake my head a bit to let you know I had to come up for air.  I started to say I had enough when you spoke to me, "Is it still hot enough?  Do you want some more?"  I opened my mouth to say I had enough when you pressed the cup to my mouth again.  I knew than that you were not going to stop making me drink coffee so I just gave in to you.

Finally you were done forcing coffee on me and went to the sink to wash the cups and put them away.  I was struggling to get free of the ropes when suddenly you spoke again,  "You know why I married Kellie, why I named my daughter Brynn?  It was all about you.  Your two best friends.  I married one and named my daughter after the other one.  Now before you think, I just married Kellie to get back at you, I really do love her, and I'm happy, so really, I should be thanking you," When you turned around to me I was looking at you as if you were insane but when I saw the look in your eyes and the way you were wringing your hands fear ran through me.  Terror filled me when you pulled out a knife.  You definitely were insane. 

When you came at me I closed my eyes tight.  I didn't want to see the knife slashing at me.  I was both relieved and frightened as you cut the ropes off my body.  I thought you had finally came to your senses until I realized you were not releasing my wrists.  I screamed as you yanked me to my feet by my hair.  Suddenly you slammed me face down onto the table and I screamed out in pain as you suddenly yanked down my jeans to the floor.  I cried out, "NO", as now I knew what you were going to do to me.

Online archon1980

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2017, 02:43:33 PM »

I kept my left hand on the back of Amy's head, while I unbuckled my belt.  Amy kept screaming, swearing and calling down divine curses as I dropped my jeans and stepped out of them, kicking them aside.  I grabbed a handful of Amy's hair, and slammed her face into the table, stunning her briefly.  I reached over, grabbing the duct tape. 
   "I told you bitch, shut up," I said as I slapped the piece over her lips.  I resumed, my left hand on the back of her head and right hand on her bound wrists.  I thrust forward into Amy's tight anus, making her howl behind her gag. 
   "Damn, bitch, Caleb never availed himself of this ass?  Asshole doesn't know what he missed out on," I taunted.  I continued to jackhammer into her, so hard, she whimpered at every thrust.  Finally, I felt myself approaching a climax.  I let myself explode deep in Amy's ass.  I  pulled out of her.  Her blood stained my cock.  I sat her in the seat.  Instead of rope, I used chains, and handcuffs.  I cuffed her hands in front of her so she could take off her gag.  I went into the restroom and cleaned myself off.  I washed my hands and stepped out of the restroom.  Amy was still in her seat, but her chained hands held my own gun pointed at my chest.  I'd taken it out of my pocket and left it on the table.  She couldn't free herself, but, her hands had enough motion to pick it up and now, evidently, point it at my chest. 
   "Amy, give me the gun, before you hurt someone," I said as soothingly as possible, my hands our from my side a little.  I could see the hate and fear in her eyes.  I also knew, she'd never even handled a gun before, much less pointed one at someone. 
   "If you're not going to give it to me," I said, "I should tell you.  take your other hand and put it on the other side.  If you pull the trigger with your hands shaking that much, you'll hurt someone, the bullet may not go where it's supposed to.  Steady the gun," I said as I continued Closing the ground between her and I.  I couldn't help smile as her other hand slid up and clasped the gun in both hands. 
   "Now, instead of jerking the trigger, you're going to want the gently squeeze it," I said as I slowly reached for the gun.  She ignored me and jerked the trigger. 
   "CLICK!"
Cheers!

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl