In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Vengeance  (Read 694 times)

Offline rvplymates

• Rep: 21
  • n00b
Re: Vengeance
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2017, 05:12:10 PM »
I could hear the sounds of your clothing coming off of your body as I yelled and swore at you.  Suddenly your fingers dug into my hair and you slammed my face onto the table.  I was stunned and thought I would soon pass out when you spoke,  "I told you bitch, shut up," Suddenly duct tape was on my mouth and wrists.  I was still dizzy as I felt the heat of your body behind me.  I screamed when suddenly felt your huge shaft slam deep into my anus.  Even with the tape on my mouth my scream was loud from the pain.  You had no pity on me at all as you pounded into me complaining, "Damn, bitch, Caleb never availed himself of this ass?  Asshole doesn't know what he missed out on," Tears were streaming down my face as you pounded into me fast, hard and deep.  I could feel your cock throbbing and hoped you would pull out but that did not happen.  I felt you fill my rectum before you pulled out. 

I gasped as you sat me down on the chair sobbing from the pain.  I did not have the strength to stop you from chaining and handcuffing me.  I took off the gag when you went to the bathroom.  I was stunned to see your gun on the table.  I quickly picked it up and pointed it to the bathroom door.  I wanted to kill you.  Hate filled me when you came out of the bathroom.  I raised an eyebrow when you told me, "Amy, give me the gun, before you hurt someone." I shook my head no, I wanted to kill you.  I could not believe how calm you were as you spoke again, "If you're not going to give it to me," I should tell you.  take your other hand and put it on the other side.  If you pull the trigger with your hands shaking that much, you'll hurt someone, the bullet may not go where it's supposed to.  Steady the gun," I frowned wondering why you were helping me to possibly kill you.  I did grasp the gun with both hands as I kept looking at you with hate in my eyes. 

"Now, instead of jerking the trigger, you're going to want the gently squeeze it," As your hand came toward me I panicked and jerked the trigger.  All I heard was a click.  I frowned and tried to pull the trigger again and heard another click before you pulled the gun out of my hands.  I realized the gun was not loaded and sprang from the chair.  I knew I was losing it as I beat at your chest with my roped hands.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 08:58:00 PM by rvplymates »

Offline archon1980

• Rep: 40
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2017, 12:51:53 PM »
I let Amy vent for a few moments, before shoving her back, ever so gently, just enough to remove her from my personal space.  I slammed her face down on the table again and unchained her wrists and slammed her bottom down in the seat and used zipties to anchor her wrists to the arms of the chair and her ankles to the feet of the chair.  When she was secured, I stepped back.  My eye fell on the clock.  I'd left the diner and made it to Amy's house just after sundown.  It was now 10:30.  I turned my attention to Amy. 
   "Did you think I'd leave a loaded gun within reach?  You must be dumber than I thought."  Just then, my phone rang. 
   "It's one of your best friends," I said as I saw Kellie's name come up. 
   "If I hear a peep, while I'm on the phone, I'll come back in and gut you."  I left the room so I didn't have to gag Amy again, leaving her alone with her thoughts.  I was gone chatting for some time, as Brynn wanted to talk to daddy. 
   "What are you still doing up Princess?  It's past your bedtime," I said.  Even an hour behind us, in Washington State, it was well past her 8:30 bedtime. 
   "Good night Princess," I said, "Can I talk to mommy again?"
   "Bye dadda," my little girl said and handed the phone back to Kellie.  We chatted mindlessly while I watched Amy through the french doors.
   "Oh, guess who I ran into today," I asked. 
   "Paul, I'm tired.  Who did you run into today?"
   "Your best friend in College."
   "Brynn?"
   "Other best friend."
   "Amy, really?  How is she?"
   "She's tied up right now, working hard, but otherwise okay." I said, chuckling at my unfunny, unoriginal joke. 
   "Great.  I gotta' go and put Brynn to bed.  Bye hun,"
   "Bye sweetie," I said and terminated the call, "Kellie says hi," I said as I walked into the other room, where Amy was sitting anchored to a chair.  I picked up my gun and put it away.  I released her from her chair, cuffing her hands behind her.  I pushed her toward the stairs. 
   "You were so good, while I was on the phone, I suppose, I should reward you," I said, directing Amy toward the Master bedroom.  I'm sure she believed I was going to throw her on the bed and rape her right, then and there, but we passed the bed and into the en suite. 
   "You need a shower?" I asked.  I loved watching her face trying to decide whether she was grateful for the opportunity to shower, but what was the catch?  I scanned the small room.  I noticed that Amy could stand on the toilet and climb through  the window.  I hadn't planned on leaving her alone again.  I sat down on the closed toilet seat, placing my knife next to me and undid her cuffs.  She rubbed her wrists to restore circulation.  I saw her brown eyes on my knife.  I could tell she wanted to grab it, and after her stunt with my gun, I believed she would.  She missed her chance as I snatched it up. 
   "Go ahead," I said, gesturing with my knife.  I leaned back against the porcelain, making sure she knew, I was staying until she was done.  There was the catch. 
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 12:54:03 PM by archon1980 »
Cheers!

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2017, 07:36:17 PM »
After what seemed to be forever I finally calmed down and stopped venting my annoyance with you.  Suddenly you shoved me back away from you.  I was about to say something when suddenly you slammed my face down onto the table.  I groaned in pain as you unchained my hands.  I found myself sitting in the chair as you used zipties to anchor my wrists to the arms of the hair.  You did the same thing to my feet as I struggled to get loose.

I stared at you as you spoke, "Did you think I'd leave a loaded gun within reach?  You must be dumber than I thought."  As your phone rang I opened my mouth getting ready to scream for help when you told me, "It's one of your best friends."  I shivered as you warned me, "If I hear a peep, while I'm on the phone, I'll come back in and gut you."  I was surprised as you left the room without gagging me.  I knew I could not all for help as you would hurt me or even kill me.  It was like hell just to sit quietly.

You were gone for a long time but I did not miss you at all.  In fact I hoped you would never come back.  I shied as you came back and told me, "Kellie says hi." I glared at you as you picked up your gun and put it away.  I tensed as you released me from the chair but cuffed my hands behind my back.  You pushed me to the stairs and I could feel myself trembling as we climbed the stairs.  I was surprised as you pushed me passed the bed and asked me, "You need a shower?" I frowned wondering if you would enter the shower with me.  When we entered the bathroom you pulled the lid down on the toilet and sat down and told me, "Go ahead." I looked at him and said, "I need my hands."
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 08:58:25 PM by rvplymates »

Offline archon1980

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2017, 02:33:41 AM »
Sighing, I reached forward to remove her cuffs, placing them on the counter.
   "Shower...now," I said.  I said it softly, but not gently.  She stepped into the tub and pulled the curtain.  We'd lived together for almost a year, now, she was playing shy. 
   "Amy," I sighed, "I've seen you naked before."  She responded only by tossing her clothes out at me.  She took her time in the shower and the room grew hot, the air got steamed.    Finally finished, I handed her a soft, warm towel.  She stepped out with it,  wrapped around her body.  I was speechless.  Her reddish brown hair was dripping, falling in her face.  She didn't even look at me as she stood in front of her mirror, wiped a hand across it, and began to run a comb through it obliterating knots and putting every hair in it's rightful place.  I used to love sitting on our bed, watching her comb her hair, especially after a shower or before bed, or after a shower before bed.  I waited patiently.  When she was finished with that, she took a deep breath and turned to face me.  I picked up her cuffs and shoved them across the counter. 
   "Behind you," I ordered.  When I heard the cuffs click home, i tore the towel away from around her.  The naked, cuffed woman in front of me took my breath away, here was the Amy I fell in love with, the Amy who I shared my life and a home with for nearly a year.  I pushed her ahead of me into the bedroom she, until recently, shared with Caleb.  I guided her toward the bed.  She immediately understood what I had planned. 
Cheers!

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2017, 08:57:34 PM »
It was a relief to have the cuffs removed.  I stared at him as he put it on the counter.  I hoped he would leave the room as I showered.  That question was quickly answered as you growled, "Shower...now." I sighed as I stepped into the shower and took a long hot shower.  I figured the longer the shower the longer I would be away from you as you said, "Amy," I've seen you naked before."  I tossed my clothes out at you before I said, "That was than, this is now."  I stayed in the shower until the water started to turn cold and I knew that was a long time.  Finally I turned the water off.  I gave you a nasty look as you handed me a towel.  I stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my body before I wrapped a towel around my head and dried my hair.  I stood in front of the mirror and dried my hair.  I could see you in the mirror watching me like a hawk.  I turned to you when I was done and sighed as you shoved the cuffs across the counter toward me. 

You practically growled, "Behind you," as you placed the cuffs in my hand.  I put them on and clicked them.  I was stunned when you tore the towel from my body.  I didn't like the way you were looking at me.  You started to push me toward the bedroom and I yelled, "NO."   
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 10:11:15 PM by rvplymates »

Offline archon1980

« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2017, 03:45:36 PM »
Driving my knees into the back of Amy's knees, her legs buckled.  With her hands shackled behind her, she could do nothing about catching herself so her knees landed hard on the floor.  I grabbed a fistful of her hair, still a little wet from the shower, and forced her head into the made bed.  Kneeling behind her, I pushed her hair aside and kissed the back of her neck.  Then, without fanfare or foreplay I plunged forward.  Amy screamed into the bed her face was forced into.  I could feel her body begin to shake, to convulse.  She was sobbing, not with tears of sadness, but tears of rage.  Her shackled hands twisted  and pulled on the cuffs.  I don't know if it was rage or she was struggling to breath.  I pulled her head up by the handful of hair.  She took a deep breath and began to curse and swear at me again.  I slammed her face first into the bed again, cutting off her blue streak. 
   "Do you want the gag back on?" I asked with a particularly brutal thrust.  Her muffled words fell silent.  She was pissed as hell, of course, but I cared little for her comfort or level of pain. Her pain and rage made me excited and I could feel a powerful orgasm building within me.  I pulled out and waited a moment.  Just as she started to relax, I gave another savage thrust.  She grunted as I thrust in and out.  After playing this mean game a few times, I finally let her have my gift.  She gruned and cried as I climaxed into her anus.  Not giving her time rest, I yanked her up by her hair and flung her down onto her bed.  I quickly secured her wrists to the head board of the bed.  Once I was satisfied she wasn't going anywhere, I turned off the bedroom lights and closed the door leaving her in the dark. 
Cheers!

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2017, 08:48:30 PM »
I screamed loudly and cursed like I had never done before.  I wanted God to kill you and begged him too.  I was scared to death as you dropped you pants and stepped out of them.  Suddenly you were right next to me.  I screamed as you hand buried into my hair yanking it and than suddenly slamming my head on the table.  I was sure that I was bleeding as I screamed and curse you out.  I gasped as you suddenly kicked my legs apart and slammed my face hard down on the table.  Pain ran through my face as you growled at me, d you bitch, shut up," I said as I slapped the piece over her lips.  I resumed, my left hand on the back of her head and right hand on her bound wrists.  I screamed so loudly when you rammed you shaft into my rectum that I could not hear what you said.  I began to cry and could hear you disgusting words.  "Damn, bitch, Caleb never availed himself of this ass?  Asshole doesn't know what he missed out on,"

I was sobbing as you continued to pound into my ass.  Pain was now my companion as tears ran down my face.  I thought you would never stop.  I was whimpering like a child.  I was glad when you finally came but sobbed as you pulled out as it hurt.  I felt more pain as you sat me down on a chair.  Tears still streamed down my face as you chained me to the chair.  As soon as you left the room I took the gag off.  I Knew you were in the bathroom cleaning yourself off.  My blood was probably all over you.

I noticed the gun close to me and grabbed it.  I was going to kill you went you came back.  I pointed the gun at you aiming for your chest.  Tears were still slipping out of my eyes as you spoke to me, "Amy, give me the gun, before you hurt someone," I told you, "I want to hurt you like you hurt me."  I looked at you as if you was crazy as you told me how to handle the gun.  I looked at you like you were crazy.  I listened as you told me how to shoot the gun.  I pointed the gun to the floor and jerked the trigger.  I looked at you as the gun only clicked and said, "You came hear with an unloaded gun?"  I threw my body at him and began to pound and kick at him.  I knew I was losing it. 
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 08:59:27 PM by rvplymates »

Offline archon1980

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2018, 12:39:35 AM »
I entered the bedroom.  I could make out Amy in the predawn light laying, naked, tied to her own bed.    Her cute soft snores told me she was still asleep.  I could count on one hand the number of times she'd awaken when I'd come in late at night; be it poker night, or red-eye from Beijing when I'd gone on a business trip.  I would often turn on the light, shower and shave, get changed and go to bed and Amy would sleep through it all.  We were both heavy sleepers.  I climbed in bed next to her. She  didn't move or even stir.  I leaned over her and blew softly on her nose.  She crinkled her nose but slumbered on.  I moved my nose back and forth my nose, colliding with hers.  Again, she didn't move or respond.  I smiled as I looked down on her. 
   "This is a bit ridiculous," I thought, "Amy, wake up sweetheart, it's time to get up."
   "Hmmm, Caleb?" she asked still struggling against the veil of sleep.  That amused me.  I leaned over and kissed. 
   "No. I'm not Caleb, try again." her eyes snapped open and looked right at me.
   "It's you," she said with anger.  She looked at her wrists shackled to the headboard of her bed.   .
   "It's me," I said with a smile. 
   "Yeah, I know," she said with an annoyed sigh.  "Paul?"
   "Amy?" I responded turning to face her
   "Can you do me a favor?"  To be honest, I was a little curious as to what she wanted. 
   "I can try," I responded.  She turned away from me and lay flat on her back staring up at the ceiling. 
   "Why don't you go and fuck yourself?  I'll wait," she said.  I wasn't sure if I was angry or amused.  I turned over so I was straddling her and delivered a savage slap to her face.  I removed the cover that hid her.  There she lay in all her naked glory.  I slid out of my pants and plunged forward making her grunt.  I started a series of brutal thrusts into a cunt I used to be inside of, almost every night. 
   "It's nice to be back,"  I said.  Looking down at Amy's face, I knew if her hands weren't cuffed to her bed, they'd be around my throat. 
Cheers!

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2018, 08:58:03 PM »
I slipped into sleep quickly.  I was exhausted from all the things you had done to me.  In my wildest dream I could never imagine being used as you had used me.  I hoped you were finally gone.  I slipped into a deep sleep.  After awhile I was fighting to stay asleep as air tickled my nose.  I shook my head when something pressed against my nose and grumbled in my sleep.  Suddenly I heard a voice, "Amy, wake up sweetheart, it's time to get up."  I grumbled out, "Hmmm, Caleb?" I thought I was right when warm lips touched mine.  I was about to ask what he was doing here    "No. I'm not Caleb, try again."

I opened my eyes and knew that the nightmare was not over yet as I angerily said, "It's you,".  I tried to move my hands and realized I could not.  I looked up at the headboard and saw my wrists were shackled to it.  I glared at you as you said, "It's me," with a smile on your face.  I sigh "Yeah, I know," annoyance clearly in my voice as I said, "Paul?"  As you said my name you turn to face me and I asked if you could do me a favor.  When you said you could try I stared at the ceiling and told you, "Why don't you go and fuck yourself?  I'll wait."

I looked up at the ceiling I knew I had a smug look on my face as you straddled me.  Suddenly you slapped my face hard and I gasped.  I felt the cover leave my body and gasped as you plunged into me with a grunt.  I gasped as my body was ready for such a forced entrance.  You began to thrust into me hard, deep and fast.  I closed my eyes absorbing the pain. 
"It's nice to be back," I opened my eyes and said, "I wish I could say the same."
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 10:14:12 PM by rvplymates »

Offline archon1980

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2018, 03:27:02 PM »
I was in heaven.  It'd been a while since I'd fucked Amy.  The way I was fucking her today was brutal and I was going for humiliation and pain. 
   "I think I enjoy fucking you more than fucking myself," I smiled down at her.  She glared back at me.  I started thrusting harder and harder.  She began cute little grunts every time I thrust into her.  Her grunts slowly became moans.  I felt an orgasm building and pulled out until it subsided.  I did this several times, each time it became harder and longer until I could pull out.  The fifth time, I couldn't hold back any longer and sprayed deep into her.  She glared at me.  I rolled off of her and went into the en suite to clean off and leave her with her thoughts.  I spent a long time in the en suite.  I washed my hands, and went back into the bedroom and the bound beauty on the bed. 
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 03:14:08 AM by archon1980 »
Cheers!

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2018, 10:13:33 PM »
I clenched my teeth as you pounded into me roughly.  I refused to let you see the pain you were causing me.  I glared at you and could feel the tears filling my eyes.  I closed my eyes so that they would not roll down my face and give you the satisfaction of knowing you were hurting me.

I growled as you told me, "I think I enjoy fucking you more than fucking myself," I made the mistake of opening my eyes and saw the smile of satisfaction on your face.  That made me glare at you with anger in my eyes.  I groaned in pain as you thrust into me harder and harder.  Strangely the pain turned into pleasure and I could hear my sounds of pleasure.  Mixed emotions ran through me before they were forgotten as pleasure ran through me. 

I grunted and moaned in pleasure giving into the sensations you were causing me.  I could feel my climax building and I knew I was on the brink when suddenly you pulled out and I gasped in frustration.  I thought you were done with me when you entered me again and brought me to the brink once more.  I was gasping with pleasure when you pulled out again.  Frustration ran through as you continued to torture me.  I was crazy with need when finally you came inside of me.

You rolled off of me and left me angry and in need.  I had never felt this need before.  It made me angry that you forced me to feel it.  I was still in need when you returned to the room.  I glared at you as you came close to me again.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 08:04:18 PM by rvplymates »

Offline archon1980

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2018, 02:24:55 PM »
I headed back, smiling at the sadistic things I had in mind for Amy.  There was something I had to do first.  I grabbed a fistful of her brown hair, and pulled her head forward.  I pulled her pillow out, fluffed it and replaced it.  the bound beauty, eyed me suspiciously.  Everything I'd done, I'd done to humiliate her, hurt her.  I leaned over and kissed Amy's lips, catching her by surprise.  I turned and headed toward the light switch.
     "Well, I tell ya sweetie, I had a great night, how about you?" she growled and said nothing, hate clouded her lovely brown eyes.  I laughed and switched off the light.  I crossed to tho other side of the bed and crawled in, next to Amy.  She turned over, away from me, her back to me.  Smiling, I leaned in and kissed the back of her neck, before moving in and spooning with her.  She twisted and tried to escape.  I smiled as I heard her start to cry.  I couldn't tell if it was from grief or hate...or maybe pain, or even all of the above.   
      "Why?" was the only word she uttered through her sobs.  I only leaned in and kissed her back of her neck again, letting my lips linger on her neck, feeling her shiver, in revulsion I supposed.  I trailed short kisses up to her ear. 
      "Because I can," I breathed into her ear.  I smiled again as I knew she could feel my rock hard cock bump against her puckered ass.  I fell asleep Amy, wrapped in my arms and a smile on my face at what she would undergo, when I awoke, her body shaking wracked with sobs. 
Cheers!

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2018, 08:03:50 PM »
I didn't like the smile on your face as I was sure you had more degrading plans for me.  I screamed as you suddenly grabbed my hair.  I was tense as you pulled my pillow out and was surprised as you fluffed it and returned it to its place.  I looked at you suspiciously.  I wondered when you would hurt  or humiliate me when suddenly you kissed my lips.  I frowned as you moved to the light switched and spoke to me, "Well, I tell ya sweetie, I had a great night, how about you?" I growled not giving you the satisfaction of telling you how much you hurt me as I growled.  Hatred was in my eyes as I looked at you.  Angered filled me as you turned off the light and laughed.  I tensed as I felt the bed move and felt your body pressed against my back.  I tried to get away from you as you kissed the back of my neck.  I began to cry feeling weak that I was doing that.     

Suddenly I sobbed out, "Why?" I suddenly stiffened as I felt your warm body against mine as you kissed my neck making me shiver.  Suddenly I heard you say, "Because I can." I felt your breath in my ear and your manhood against the opening of my rectum.  I could hear you snoring as I began to cry as I knew you planned to ram your shaft into my rectum.  I cried myself to sleep.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 10:04:34 PM by rvplymates »

Offline archon1980

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2018, 08:08:37 PM »
When I woke, the sun was high in the sky.  Amy had rolled over, onto her stomach, her head, turned away from me.  I was also on my stomach, my left arm around her waist.  I leaned over and kissed the back of her neck.  She sighed in her sleep, but didn't wake up.  I lay in bed, unable to decide if I should wake her up with a hard ass fucking or not.  I decided against it, for reasons I can't explain.  I rolled out of bed and padded to the toilet and started my morning routine.  As I returned to the bed, I discovered I wouldn't have to decide if I should wake her up. 
      "Mornin' Amy,"  I said. 
      "I have to go," she said softly.  I unchained her arm and cuffed both wrists in front of her.  I grabbed her around her upper arm and marched her into the restroom.  I left the door open, but left her alone.  I sat where I could see her feet.  When she was done, I guided her back to her own bed.  I cuffed her to the bed, sitting up.  I left her there and went to the kitchen.  I prepared breakfast for both of us.  I smiled.  I'd always enjoyed surprising her with breakfast in bed when we were dating and engaged.  I carried a tray up to her and laid her breakfast on her lap and her coffee on the end table next to her.  I sat down placing my coffee on the floor next to me, while balancing my plate on my lap.  I took a sip of coffee and placed it on the floor beside me. 
      "So, sweetie, how was your night?"
Cheers!

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2018, 10:04:10 PM »
I woke up laying on my stomach and I knew I could not move as it would wake you up as your arm was around my waist.  So I just relaxed and drifted into a light sleep.  Chills ran through me as I felt you kiss my neck.  I tensed thinking you were about to take me but instead you got up and went to the bathroom.  I made a sigh of relief.  I rolled over onto my back and stared at the ceiling.  I heard you coming back to the room.  Suddenly you said, "Mornin' Amy,"  I quickly told you, "I have to go." I was relieved as you unchained my arm.  Anger ran through me as you cuffed my wrists in front of me but I did not say a word.  I began to walk to the bathroom when you suddenly grabbed my upper arm and walked me to the bathroom.  I felt a bit exposed as you left the door open.  I was relieved that you did not stand over me.  When I was done you walked me back to my bed and cuffed me to it sitting up.  You left me alone and after awhile I could smell coffee brewing and food cooking.  It was strange that you would want to do this as you use to surprise me this way when we were together.  I was stunned when you placed the tray on my lap as if we were still a couple.  I began to eat feeling as if the years we were apart had not happened.  I wondered if we had married would we still be together or would we be separated as I was with my husband.  I wondered if I had made another mistake letting you get away.  I didn't even remember why we broke up.      "So, sweetie, how was your night?" I looked at you as if you were mad and said, "It was fine.  And than it hit me, I had mixed emotions for you."
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 04:06:35 PM by rvplymates »

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl