In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Vengeance  (Read 692 times)

Online archon1980

• Rep: 40
Re: Vengeance
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2018, 02:26:29 AM »
Fine?  It was fine?  Last night was about pain and humiliation and Amy  said 'It was fine.'?   Amy could be one of the most sarcastic women I knew, but she struck me, in that moment as being honest.  I sat, and considered her for a moment.  When she was done, I cleared all the dishes and washed them by hand, before putting them away .  Her kitchen hadn't been changed around since I'd left after she cheated on me with Caleb.  It'd been painted, but the set up was the same.  It made tidying up easier as well.  I used the time to wrestle with Amy's response.  Did she enjoy  the rape?  She'd tried to shoot me  yesterday.  If my gun had been loaded, I'd be dead.  When I was done, I poured each of us another cup of coffee.  I walked up the stairs, sipping my  coffee.  I placed her coffee on the end table next to her.  I went around to the other side of the bed and sat down next to her, her eyes followed me the whole way.  If she recoiled, I'd have my  answer.  How she responded, to me, would depend on how I would take her. 
Cheers!

Offline rvplymates

• Rep: 21
  • n00b
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2018, 06:49:31 PM »
I looked up at you as you walked in the door.  I almost smiled as I saw a two cups of coffee in your hands.  You had always done this when we were together in the morning.  Strangely it was a fond memory of a more pleasant time.  I could not stop myself from smiling as you placed my cup next to me on my end table.  I watched as you walked to the other side of the bed and sat down next to me.  I could not stop myself from saying, "Thank you."  I remembered I had always been grateful for the cup of coffee you had brought me.  I sipped it a I looked at you over the cup wondering why I had ever broken off with you. You had always been good to me.

Online archon1980

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2018, 02:04:25 PM »
I finished my coffee and watched as Amy drank hers.  She was watching me.  Her beautiful brown eyes were on me the whole time.  I was amused; she'd thanked me for her coffee.  I used to get up and make us both a coffee and bring her hers.   Our eyes locked for a moment, making me uncomfortable.  She broke the hold and finished her coffee.  I took the mug from her, placing it on the end table beside me, next to mine.  I rolled over and once again washed and put the dishes away, before I again headed up the stairs, before a thought struck me.  Was Amy playing me?  After all, she'd tried to shoot me yesterday.  I decided to test her.  She looked up as I entered the bedroom.  Without breaking stride, I climbed onto the bed and straddled my beautiful bound ex fiancee.
Cheers!

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2018, 08:27:31 PM »
After I finished the coffee I handed the cup to you and looked into your eyes letting memories of how we had been together fill my mind.  I watched as you took the cups and left the room.  Strangely I felt peaceful even though you were raping me.  I realized that every time you took me I had come.  It had always been that way and I wondered why I had panicked and broke it off with you.  I heard the door open and looked up and followed your movement into the bedroom.  I was a bit stunned as you walked quickly over to me and climbed on the bed and straddled me.  I knew you were going to take me again and strangely I knew I wanted that.  I looked into your eyes waiting for the first stroke.

Online archon1980

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2018, 02:58:41 PM »
I thrust forward, into Amy.  The noise she made wasn’t pain or anger, the look in her eye wasn’t hatred.  If I didn’t know any better, I’d say she was enjoying it.  We’d had good times together, nobody could deny that.  She’d only been with one or two guys before me.  I gave a particularly hard thrust and my body dipped in, close to her.  She craned her head up and captured my lips with her own.  I wasn’t expecting it, and I was caught completely off guard.  I pulled back, shifted my position and leaned in again.  I was the one who initiated the kiss this time.  She craned her head forward and returned the kiss.  The kiss, with my cock embedded in her, reminded me of the first time we’d had sex, the week before we moved in together, the day we decided to, in fact.  The kiss lasted for a while.  When I finally came up for air, breaking the kiss, Amy let me know her disappointment with a frustrated moan.  What had started as a revenge rape, had turned into a, mutual, gentle fuck, where both of us had needed and wanted.  I leaned in again and we kissed again.  I sighed as I came, deep into her.  Why'd we broken up again?     
Cheers!

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2018, 08:34:02 PM »
I was lost in the pleasure you were creating for me.  I moaned in pleasure as I looked into your eyes.  You were looking at me questioningly before you realized I was enjoying what you were doing.  It was like old times when we were together.  I looked into your eyes remembering what we had before we broke up.  I moaned loudly when you thrust into me hard making my body release some of its fluids as I pressed my lips against yours kissing you as I use to.  I opened my eyes as you pulled back and stared at you feeling foolish that you had gotten a response from me.  Before I could say a word your warm lips were on mine once more kissing me passionately.  I quickly got lost in the kiss and returned it to you with more passion.  The kiss lasted forever before you broke the kiss and I made a sound of disappointment with a frustrated moan.  Our bodies were still moving to each others as you leaned toward me and kissed me passionately.  I felt my body respond with a mind blowing climax something I had not had since we broke up.  I pressed myself hard against you as my body shook from the powerful climax.

Online archon1980

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2018, 03:49:59 AM »
I rolled over planting my feet on the floor, before standing up.  Amy looked up at me, eyes glazed over in pleasure as her orgasm faded.  I absentmindedly picked up my phone as I headed into the restroom.  Three missed calls, all from Kellie.
    “Damn,” I growled.  Amy looked up and shook her bound wrists.  I ignored her.  I left her tied to her own bed.  After I did my business, I called my wife, nearly worried that she couldn’t get hold of me.
    “Brynn keeps asking about when daddy’s coming home.”  I suddenly realized I had a problem.  I was supposed to be flying home the day after tomorrow.  The original plan had been torture Amy, kill her and fly home.  Now that I wasn’t killing her, I still needed to keep her quiet. Maybe it was my anxiety, but I didn’t completely trust the woman who’d just given me such an awesome orgasm.  I realized Kellie was still waiting for a response.
    “Day after tomorrow, babe.  You know that.”
    “I just wanted to hear you say that.”  I sighed.  Typical Kellie.  I opened the door and peeked at Amy.  Her head was back on the pillow, her eyes closed.  Relaxing, I suppose.  I’d love to know what was going on in that pretty head of hers. I talked to my wife as I watched her former best friend.  Their falling out had been over Kellie dating me after Amy had cheated.     
    “I gotta go babe, I’ll call you when I have more time to talk,” I said.
    “Mm’kay, bye sweetheart,” she said and I hung up.  I washed my hands and went back to the bed, where Amy lay.  She raised her head up as I approached.  She gave me a confused smile.
    “What am I going to do with you?” I asked rhetorically.  Her eyes widened with more confusion and fear. “Originally, I was going to kill you for what you did to me.  I don’t fully trust you but in two days, my ‘convention’ is over and I have to fly back halfway across the country to my wife and daughter.  What do you think I should do?”  I’m not sure how I liked empowering Amy.  She was still my prisoner after all.  I wondered, for only a few seconds, if she suggested that I kill Kellie and Brynn and I move here.  Could I kill Kellie?  Could I kill her for Amy?  Surly she wasn’t going to say that. 
Cheers!

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2018, 08:17:08 PM »
My body was relaxing as I looked up at you as you rolled off the bed.  Throbbing pleasure was still emanating from my vagina.  I watched as you picked up your cell.  I heard you curse and looked up at you and raised my bound wrists to you hoping you would release them but you ignored me.  I settled in deeper into the mattress and just let the sensations of my throbbing sex fill me.  I closed my eyes and relaxed.

I raised my head and looked at you as you approached me still feeling the throbbing pleasure in my vagina.  I smiled at you and than confusion swept through me as I wondered why I was happy to see my rapist. Your words confused me and sent a wave of fear through me.  "What am I going to do with you?  Originally, I was going to kill you for what you did to me.  I don’t fully trust you but in two days, my ‘convention’ is over and I have to fly back halfway across the country to my wife and daughter.  What do you think I should do?”  I smiled at you as I said, "No reason to do anything.  You showed me what real pleasure felt like.  I guess I had to be forced to accept the sensation sex can give you.  Now I know why you and my husband use to get so angry with me.  I guess I was a real prude.  Force was the only way to teach me.  Thank you for showing me what it really felt like."  I smiled at you before saying, Kellie is a lucky girl."

Online archon1980

« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2018, 03:41:22 PM »
I slipped into bed, kissing the back of the slumbering Amy.  She stirred but didn’t seem to wake.  I looked at her left wrist which had flopped toward me as she slept on her right side, back toward me, frowning at the bruises from the handcuffs.  I gently ran my finger over the nasty looking bruise marring her otherwise perfect skin before kissing the back of her hand.  I settled into sleep, her hand clutched in mine.  I had a few hours to sleep before I had to catch a flight home.  Kellie would pick me up at the airport.  One thing was for sure, I would have to see Amy again.  I’d never cheated on
Kellie before, but something about Amy drew me to her.  Maybe her betrayal.  I wondered if we ‘d stayed together if we’d still be together or if we’d be divorced.  After all she and Caleb had separated, likely divorcing.  I finally dozed, Amy’s hand still grasped in mine. 
Cheers!

Offline rvplymates

• n00b
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2018, 07:46:16 PM »
I had tried to stay awake but the sleep of satisfaction filled me and before I knew what was happening I fell into a deep sleep.  I woke up in the morning and smiled as you were resting your head on my shoulder and holding my hand.  I reached out with my other hand and ran my fingers through your hair.  I study every inch of your face as I knew you would be leaving me soon.  I moved my hand to your face and ran it over your face feeling the stubble on your cheeks.  I let my eyes run over your face and your exposed body as I wanted to remember as much as I could of how you looked today.  I did not think I would ever see you again.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl