In Chat Now:
  • The Hopewell Pop Music Academy 5 2
Currently:  

Author Topic: The Hopewell Pop Music Academy  (Read 4928 times)

Offline Conroy Johanns

• Semi-professional smut writer and sometime interracial provocateur.
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 51
  • Got room for one more?
    • Big, My Nose? Magnificent, My Nose!
The Hopewell Pop Music Academy
« on: October 14, 2017, 07:13:22 AM »
This is'nt Yr mothers music school!

Hi, evryone! My names Kitten! My Media project this semester is to make a grate home page for are school on the net and I am super-exited! Hopewell is the "best"!

Hopewell is Canadas only Pop Music Academy, in the hart of the awesem city of Toronto! This is were regular guys and girls cum to acheive acheeve atchive full-fill there dreams of being a superstar!

Altho I notice its like actully mostly girls. Or not even mostly becuz now I think about it I never met a guy student hear. Huh, thats funny. Gess Ive just been to busy!

Anyway their is so much to do at Hopewell and so many grate Opportunity's. I wanna tell you about sum of them cuz I think all pretty girls who wanna be superstars shoud cum hear.. at least thats what are Headmaster Mister Long says and I think he is so rite. Lets do this!

Yr Hopewell MAKE-OVER!!

A lot of ppl think you just cum to Hopewell to lern music and dancing and stuff but theirs so much more to it! The Real Thing Hopewell duz for students is to give you a hole new You! With like a New Name & evrything becuz you have to have like a Stage Name when your a Superstar!

So like take me for instants. When I first came to Hopewell I was like this super boring nerd into Books and getting strait As in Chem and reeding Poetry and stuff - ugh! And I had this super boring name two becuz it was Katie Smith or sum thing like that wich like isnt that the worst!! Gagg!! And so I looked like this when I walked in the front enterance.

[spoiler="My OLD LOOK - GROSS!"][/spoiler]

Like so boring rite!

But then Headmaster Long gave me the first lessen of Hopewell. It is that to be a Superstar you have to devellep devlop devilip get a lot of SEX APPEEL. And so he gave my new name wich is KITTEN and its so much bettor and now Im like todally his faverite

altho I dont mean to brag but its true becuz he lets me call him Daddy and evrything and I bet Im the only 1 who gets to do that tee-hee..

Anyway we are werking real hard on my SEX APPEEL & now I look liek this!

[spoiler="MY KITTEN LOOK - WITH SEX APPEEL!"][/spoiler]

OMG so much bettor rite?

Anyway You can get a New You two if you cum to Hopewell becuz Headmaster Long is like really HANDS ON about teaching all the girls and making shure we get are SEX APPEEL game "on Lock". So like theirs things you can Study with him and the Staff and lets talk about those!

Subects At Hopewell!

So the first thing you need to get is that Headmaster Long is Tuff But Fair & he really beleaves beleives belives thinks you need to have Lots of DISIPLINE to be a SUPERSTAR. So actully the first subject you study at Hopewell is OBEDINCE TRANING but its like not as scarey as it sounds becuz its super fun. Like hears are new girl VIXEN in her first class!

[spoiler="They always do OBEDINCE TRANING in the bathrooms for sum reason"]

[/spoiler]

See? Doesnt that look SUPER FUN! It really takes me Back becuz I rember like at very first I didnt wanna be called Kitten and I wannid to keep doing dumb Distracting stuff like reeding and shit wich, like so weird rite? And then I got a Month of OBEDINCE TRANING like Sixteen Hours a Day and it todally made me Bettor!

(Sum girls do bettor at it and sum it takes longer like Vixens in her Third Month now but shell Get With the Program! We all do so we can focuss on binge Superstars!)

Anyway when your done OBEDINCE TRANING you can go up to Advance Subjects like ENDURINSE TRANING. Thats were you lern to Keep Up With the Pace of Being a Superstar becuz you have to sum times work really hard long days under Demanding Bosses. Headmaster Long teaches this one personilly and I think Im his faverite student becuz he always gives me Extra Tudoring two! Check it out!

[spoiler="Hes so dreamy and he lets me call him Daddy when he Tranes me"]

[/spoiler]

Sum of the girls cry at first when they do ENDURINSE TRANING but then they get sent back to OBEDINCE TRANING and they stop crying. But KITTEN only cry's when Daddy tells her two! Thats the Hopewell Way!

And then theirs like other Subects two like BREATH TRANING were you lern how to Breath Like a Superstar so you can sing long songs and stuff. Hears my Best Frend MISTY getting instrutced intruscted enstucted taut by Professer Hardman.

[spoiler="Mistys like the Top Of Her Class!"]

[/spoiler]

Or theirs PUBLIC RELASHENS TRANING were they teach you how a Real Superstar treet's her Fans! Hears are teacher Mistress Satin showing my frend HONEYSUCKLE how to Make the Public Love You!

[spoiler="Honeysuckle isnt really my frend shes a dumb snotty bitch an I hate her but shes good in this class"]

[/spoiler]

Or theirs NUTRISHEN were you lern how a Eat Like a Superstar! It turns out you like only really need one thing and Professer Siemens has LOTS of it! Hear is he teaching are new freshmen WINKY and CHERRY arent they the cutest!

[spoiler="Im cuter but Professer Siemens likes these sluts two and thats okay"]

[/spoiler]

Or theirs INTERVEW SKILLS were you lern how land the Big Gigs with the Big Produsers! We get lots of grate Clinishens who cum in and run like diffrent senarie scenari sinarios kines of Intervew Stuff that always happen to a girl in the Crazy Music Indistry!

[spoiler="I used to ask if their was any Non-Sexy Intervew Situashins we coud Trane for but then I got sent back to OBEDINCE TRANING so now I dont ask!"]

[/spoiler]

Are DANCE INSTRUCTOR Professer Pierce is really intents and likes to teach us how to Feel The Beat in are Money Makers! My frend TWISTY loves his class so much!

[spoiler="He gives Persenal Attenshin to Evry Single Girl!"]

[/spoiler]

And to be honist the SINGING class is kina funny even for Hopewell but dont let the Headmaster here you say that LOL! The Singing Teacher is Professer Yuren and I dont really no why but he does not really teach singing becuz hes always talking about Condishening the Vocal Cords. I dunno what that means but sum of the girls sware by it like MELLEE so diffrent stroakes I guess!

[spoiler="Mellee must like REALLY wanna be a singer LOL"]

[/spoiler]

So much to lern! So much to do! So many ways to get TRANED to be the best Superstar you can be! That is the Hopewell Advantige!

Now of corse sum times ppl. have Other Questins about Hopewell and that is are next sectin!

Frequintly Asked Questins

We get lots of Questins in the Academy Malebox! So many girls out their wanna lern how they can be Hopewell Superstars! And so I asked Daddy if I coud reply to sum and he told me what a Good Littel Kitten I was and then he fucked my ass and nutted on my pretty littel face and said "Sure, do whatever bitch, I really dont give a shit," becuz hes so funney LOL! So anyway hear we go.

Questin 1: "Does the Hopewell Pop Music Academy Have Good Rappore with Studints?"
At first I was all like WTF LOL theirs no Rappers at Hopewell but then I rembered that Rappore actully means like Having an Open Door and Stuff. And so thats actully a really grate Questin.

So I wont lie theirs times in a program this rigoris riggirus riguress tuff when you will Doute Yourself and maybe Doute the Program becuz its so hard and you dont like understand evrything. So like you mite wonder weird stuff like "How cum were only allowed to drink Sperm and Smoothies!" or "How cum are Singing Teacher makes us drink piss instead of like teaching us Singing and stuff"? This mite make you Not Wanna Be With the Program sum times.

Belive it or not this have even happened to Yrs Truely the Good Littel Kitten. No really! Its crazy rite but if I tell you the Story it shows you how the Staff hear really Care.

So like just last week I woke up having like a TODAL PANIC ATTACK becuz I coudent rember my name from before and I coudent rember my littel brothers name back home and I was like TODALLY SHURE that I wasnt being turned into a SUPERSTAR at all but I was like being RAPED and USED and BRANEWASHED and stuff into being a SEX SLAVE. Todally weird the things that can cum into yr head at like three in the morning LOL!

And so I went down to the Office of the Registar the next day and I like DEMANDED ANSERS and stuff. And his Rappore was so good! He like took me to a speshal room and sat me down in this chair and had me watch this screen and all my Questins went Away JUST LIKE THAT and I was a GOOD LITTEL KITTEN again and I was so Happy LOL!

[spoiler="One time I snuck a thumb drive out of the Registar's office and these are sum things he plays on the screen and it just looks like are normal Classes but it works!"]

[/spoiler]

Hes done that for me like TWENTY ONE TIMES since I got hear Ive counted with this littel tally I scratch into my dorm room Wall! So for all intensive purpises I think there Rappore is super!

Questin 2: "What Kines of Jobs do Hopewell Grads Get!"
Grate Questin! Hopewell Grads have a 99% Employment Rate like Daddy says! Theirs all these grate jobs for Superstars in Dubai and we all go their LOL! Im going their soon too!

[spoiler="Hears sum of are SUPERSTAR GRADS Living the Life! I cant wait!"]

[/spoiler]

Questin 3: "Do Studints Ever Leave Hopewell before Grad?"
The Academy is so grate that like nobody EVER EVER EVAR leaves becuz they dont like it. It's really Tuff but Fair and all Hopewell girls love being taut how to be SUPERSTARS with SEX APPEEL.

Sum girls can be DIFICULT tho and even around the clock OBEDINCE TRANING doesnt help and the Registar cant calm them down and they like fite and ask Questins and stuff. They send those ones to the BASEMINT. I dont wanna go to the BASEMINT becuz theirs sum girls whove been down their for YEARS and never cum back out so Im really Good and OBEDINT for Daddy.

[spoiler="Bad Things Happen in the Basemint so Please Dont Ask Anymore About It"]

[/spoiler]

Questin 4: "Were the Fuck Are Yr Parents & Yr Familys This Sounds So Fucked Up!"
This is one of are most commen Questins! And actully its got a really simple Anser.

So like are Familys all sine these things called WAVERS and stuff before we cum hear and they give the Staff DISCRETIN DICRESH DISCETI RITES to do what evar they think will make us SUPERSTARS b/c its super expensive to send us hear and so they wand the BEST. Now sum times FAMILY MEMBERS mite also get DOUTES or NOT BE SUPER SUPORTIVE when they find out more about the Program. So Daddy has Lots of Lawyers to make shure they cannot sue him or make us go home and give up are SHOT AT FAME.

Theirs been times when sum times are Moms back home have cum out to the Academy an tried to Take Their Dauter Away but the Security Staff will have POLITE BUT FIRM MEETINGS with those ones.

[spoiler="My Mom tried to take me away once but I yelled for Daddy and so this happened instead and now she lives in the BASEMINT"]

But like at least my Moms frends who caim and wannid to sue the school get to keep her cumpenny now

[/spoiler]

Daddy says its All For the Best and so I think so too.. but I dont say that b/c than he says "Shut the fuck up Bitch nobody asked you what you think your only good for bein a fuck hole you worthless littel Hore" and I noe its Tuff Love so I can be a SUPERSTAR and be the best GOOD LITTEL KITTEN I can be but sum times that makes me feel kine of bad anyways.

Questin 5: "What Do Hopewell Girls Do 4 Fun!"
Grate Questin!

The Hopewell Program is Tuff But Fair & Daddy doesnt like us Fucking Around On His Dime so were not allowed like recrate recraysh rekrea fun stuff that isnt about are Studies. But were allowed to STUDY FOR EXTRA CREDIT like all the time! Sum times I Study so much I dont sleep for Days LOL!

[spoiler="Extra Credit Is the BEST and So Much Bettor than Having FREE TIME LOL"]

[/spoiler]

So what is Extra Credit good for? I asked Daddy once and he said "It means I might not sell yr Hore Ass to a South African Prison Gang if you shut the fuck up and suck my dick like I told you" so I dont really noe but it sounds importent.

Grate Places on Campis!
The Hopewell Campis is Re-Nouned for bein a really cool place to hang out and see lotsa cool stuff and if your Lucky you mite just get to meet a Hopewell Girl two! Lets talk abt sum of the grate Land Marks we have!

The Spread Eagle Bar & Girll
We studints dont get to drink hear but are Public Relashens classes do lots of hours hear for credit and the Headmaster is always inviting lots of his really Hot Frends to cum and really make the girls work for it LOL!

[spoiler="We always make shure the Guys have the BEST TIME at the Eagle LOL"]

[/spoiler]

The Maze Art Gallery
Hear is were are Art Classes do Live Anal Fucking shows for the public. I think they are ARTISTIC becuz they where body paint while they Fuck.

[spoiler="Daddy says Im not sophiscated enuf to get it"]

[/spoiler]

The Pussy Galore Residense Hall
This is were all the Hopewell girls have are Dorm! It was named after Daddys faverite movie chracter and I <3 living hear! Daddy had it made speshal so theres no locks on any of the dorse and so its Eazy Acsess for the Guys on Staff who like to cum in and give us littel suprizes whenever! LOL!

[spoiler="Daddy calls it P.G. Hall when he talks to Non-Residense for sum reason"]

The Janitor Mister Cobbs super likes cumming hear and dose it lots and lots!

[/spoiler]

The Pony Express
A proud Hopewell tradishen ever since Daddy found the school has been are Pony Express girls who R like are most Elite Althetes!

Mistress Eponine and her Staff tranes them Very Hard at are Pony Express Traning Center. (Sum of the girls say its were Bad Girls from the BASEMINT go and I gess maybe that coud be true? But I dunno!)

[spoiler="The Fillies Work Hard LOL!"]

[/spoiler]

And you can always see them around Campis working the Pony Express Carrige Servise.

[spoiler="Pulling There Wait LOL"]

[/spoiler]

Sum Times Fillies are So Good that Daddy keeps them hear permently. Like my frend FRISKY who I think has forgot how to talk b/c ppl only ever treat her like a whorse LOL!

[spoiler="FRISKY never sez NEIGHH LOL!"][/spoiler]

I Hope You Enjoyed You're Hopewell Tour!
I think youll agree that Hopewell Pop Music Academy is one of a kine and all girls shoud cum hear! If you
need that SUPERSTAR FACTOR in yr life then you shoud talk to yr Family today and tell them to get like whatever
help they need to get the money to send you to lern from like the best Staff in the World! Whatever happens,
they will take good care of you and make sure you persue yr quest for FAMME with DISIPLINE and HART and that you
are never without the rite way to find happyness in evry thing you do. Before you noe it you will be out their
making grate memorys for all the ppl who are lucky enuff to meet you! So you shoud ask yrself, Do I Wanna See a New
Me!
And if you think Yes!! and you are wiling to werk as hard and long as you can around the clock and pore evrything
into making yr dreams cum true then their is nothing to stop you from getting to be 100% genuen SUPERSTAR Grade-
A materiel. Just rember the Hopewell MOTTO:

SEX APPEEL is the name of the Game! 
SLAVE AWAY to get what you wand!

[spoiler="Instructor's Remarks"]To the Office of the Registrar,

I'm passing along this student assignment for reasons that should be clear from the content. Note the final passage in particular. I await your recommendation.

Regards,

Prof. Beau Dillard, Media Studies[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Registrar's Remarks"]Dear Headmaster Long,

I think this will require your personal attention. See attached.

Regards,

James Heller Q.C., Registrar[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Headmaster's Comments"]Dear Mr. Heller,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Quite disturbing, as this subject should have been thoroughly broken and tamed long ago. She shouldn't even remember that she had a name before she came here by now; Jesus, twenty-one sessions of hypno, is that really accurate? (I have a feeling it is.) And she should be responding to verbal abuse with sexual arousal, she shouldn't even know what it means to "feel bad" when someone calls her a Worthless Whore.

I have to say I'm thankful that you persuaded me to bring in the Media Studies program as a way of catching disloyalty and incomplete conditioning. Professor Dillard's salary really does pay for itself. And of course it is of very serious concern that Kitten still has the capability to smuggle a literal cry for help into a class assignment, however clumsily.

We're going to have to put back her "graduation" date. Drastic remedies must be pursued. I want Kitten put back on Twenty-Four Hour Obedience Training and see if we can break the last of her will with pure sleep deprivation. We'll try this on a five-days-on, two-days-off schedule for six months, and I want constant hypno streaming during her "down time." If we don't see improvement at the end of that time she will simply have to join her mother in the Basement. A shame, that would be leaving money on the table, but we have a reputation to maintain.

Supervise the rehabilitation and keep me apprised.

Regards,

Headmaster Richard Long[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 01:22:44 PM by Cyrano Johnson »
"Nobody brought an extra bag!"

SXIVM: The Dark Seduction tells a tale ripped from today's headlines. Lots and lots of celebrity mayhem to come!

The Hopewell Pop Music Academy is part-story, part-unofficial pictures thread, all-pervy. Now features  Part Two!

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1048
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: The Hopewell Pop Music Academy
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 12:43:46 PM »
I haven't even read this yet and I'm already laughing my fucking tits off.  :laughgrin:

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
My strap on is also hung like Ron Jeremy's ponysona and will totes raep your ankle. -Ingenue

Offline Eigniu

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 69
  • Céasadh
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 01:00:47 PM »
I don't know what I just read, and I love everything about it. :laugh:

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 01:02:05 PM »
Now I've read it, and I think I've now got a negative IQ. :rofl: Jaysus, well done, mate. This is class! ( harrrrr )

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
My strap on is also hung like Ron Jeremy's ponysona and will totes raep your ankle. -Ingenue

Offline Conroy Johanns

• Inner Wanktum
  • Got room for one more?
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 01:16:55 PM »
Ta, glad you enjoyed! Writing like that is kind of mind-bending.  :laughgrin:

SXIVM: The Dark Seduction tells a tale ripped from today's headlines. Lots and lots of celebrity mayhem to come!

The Hopewell Pop Music Academy is part-story, part-unofficial pictures thread, all-pervy. Now features  Part Two!

Offline Ingenue

• Goddess Mistwess Puplord of Hope
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1419
  • Getting raeped by Real Life in non-fun ways
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2017, 11:45:18 PM »
I laughed my puppy butt off. I really
think this is the funniest thing I've read
this month. Writing in this, uh, "style"
is harder than it looks and it does
mean a lot that you did it for us. :D
Smirkin dances around acid with wings made from Derick's scales "Rawr"
which I believe is about how because he won't take the lead in their relationship, she wants to bugger him with her strap-on ~kittyumbrass
I don’t think I’m entirely surprised how your mind works. ~Shocker to kittyumbrass

Offline Conroy Johanns

• Inner Wanktum
  • Got room for one more?
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2017, 12:40:02 AM »
Heh, cheers! It was a fun challenge.

Offline Smirkin

• Panfers Princess
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 869
    • Smirkin's Corner - BDSMLR
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2017, 08:03:31 PM »

Loved everything about this, it needs moar stars.  :popcorn:

Offline Conroy Johanns

• Inner Wanktum
  • Got room for one more?
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2017, 08:35:25 PM »
Heh, thanks!

I notice I need to migrate some of the images. I'll have to do that this week.

Offline Conroy Johanns

• Inner Wanktum
  • Got room for one more?
The Hopewell Pop Music Academy, pt. 2: The Story of Annie and Anna
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2018, 02:19:27 PM »
A Hopewell Journey
***Warning for extreme content (watersports, BDSM)***

[Notes to file, 1-12-17: The following is excerpted from case file C1224b of the RCMP investigation into the so-called "Hopewell Pop Music Academy," long suspected of being a front for human trafficking and sex tourism. Discovered on the  "dark Web," this is an extract from a longer document in which the head of the facility, one Headmaster Richard Long, advertises and demonstrates the "virtues" of his facility to potential customers. Presented without further commentary; the contents speak for themselves.]

Case Study: The Progression of Annie Merriwether and Anna Kendrick, a.k.a. Fuckhole and Skank
How certain can you be of your investment? The Hopewell Academy guarantees a satisfactory result, whether your sponsored subject is sent overseas or pays off the expense of her education right here at home. We are all about providing the proper structure and discipline to help the modern girl learn her true place, a goal to which we're as fervently dedicated as you, our customers. We document the process painstakingly from end to end so that you can be assured of our commitment. I present to you now the case of two of our students whose sponsors gifted them the True Names Fuckhole and Skank: Annie and Anna. (Client and subject names have been altered for privacy.)

The story of a Hopewell bitch begins when her sponsor first writes to us. Out of necessity this is typically a legal guardian or someone else with a court-enforceable say over her education and prospects. We do not accept bitches from anyone we suspect of kidnapping or any other form of prior coercion for safety and liability reasons.

For the first of our two bitches, Annie Merriwether, it began with a letter from her stepfather:

[spoiler="Wash Merriwether"]
Dear Headmaster Long,

I've heard excellent things from friends and fellow-fetishists about your service. I have a step-daughter, aged eighteen, who is need of very stern instruction. She is very wilful, prone to staying out past nine in the evening, dating boys her own age without my permission, and stubborn and reluctant to provide her step-father with the fleshly satisfactions due his status. I suspect this is partly due to my being African-Canadian and her having been raised by her biological father -- a deadbeat who did not provide her a tenth of the wealth and stability I do, by the way -- to regard interracial relationships as suspect.

She needs to be thoroughly broken of these attitudes and taught to be a good little slut, which I understand to be your speciality. I will happily pay the extra fee charges for visual documentation of her training and eventual fate, which I leave entirely in your capable hands. My wife will of course be very excited to think her daughter is being trained as a "musician" and I anticipate no interference from her or other members of our family.

Enrolment fee, True Name and student photo is enclosed. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Washington Merriwether
[/spoiler]

Here is our initial photo of Annie Merriwether:

Anna Kendrick's sponsor was her uncle, who was a bit less articulate but just as sincere in his commitments.

[spoiler="Uncle Jim"]
Dear Mr. Long,

I will level with you right out of the gate that I mainly am not really a fetish comunity guy or much given to this sort of thing but I have a serious problem with my neice. Been taking care of her since my brother passed and she is growing up really fast and I cannot keep my eyes of her now that she is eihteen and I need you to take her off my hands before I do anything wrong. I know what it is you do and it is better somebody else do those things even I think their kind of hot.

Anna is a sweet girl but not very bright and I could of tricked her into sex a lot of times but I didnt but I'd still like to see what you do to her because she looks at me like Im a loser and really, fuck that, Im putting a roof over her head and the least she could do is give me some respect and so I've put my money and that True Name thing in as atachments. Thank you in advance because I will really enjoy seeing this stuck-up little tramp get hers.

Yours truly,

Jim Kendrick
[/spoiler]

Anna was an innocent girl and an enthusiast of K-Pop:

These were the girls -- not bitches yet, just girls -- who came to us. How did they do? You can read it in their own words in their letters home, supplemented by the images we secretly collected of their progres and their fellow students.

Welcoming the Girls

Both girls came to as honour students: creative, bright (notwithstanding Anna's uncle's opinion of her) and multi-talented, and very active in their school communities. These are some of our favourite challenges at Hopewell. They arrive here believing that their guardians have enrolled them at a Pop Music Academy to be trained as triple-threat pop starlets, a dream they have either previously nurtured or been persuaded by normal means to find attractive.

Here is Annie's first letter home on arriving in Toronto the day before her first meeting with myself and our Guidance staff.

[spoiler="Annie"]
Dear Mom & Wash,

I know I seemed a little reluctant at first, but I want you to know that I'm really excited that you persuaded me to come here. Toronto is such an amazing city, so vital and diverse with so many things to see and do. As much as I love Calgary, I could really get used to the "Big Smoke."

I'm going to have a hard time sleeping tonight. I hear the Hopewell programme is very demanding and I'm a little nervous, but I feel so much more confident knowing that you have faith in my musical dreams. I would have been a great law student, I'm pretty sure, but this is a lot more exciting, I have to admit.

Tell my friends at the glee club I miss them, and all our friends at Outreach Mission, too. Mom, don't worry about my soul, I'm going to try to find a church to attend regularly here if it kills me. Promise!

All My Love,

Annie
[/spoiler]

And as for Anna Kendrick:

[spoiler="Anna"]
Dear Uncle Jim,

Thanks so much for this opportunity, I'm really excited to be here. This city is amazing, I don't think I ever asked you if you visited, but you really should! I have to admit I never knew you had the money to afford a school like Hopewell -- saw the grounds from outside this afternoon and they seem really impressive -- but I'm glad you surprised me. You even noticed me singing in the shower all those years! I owe you big time.

XOXO

Anna
[/spoiler]

We use missives like those, hacked from the subjects' digital devices, as sources for the dummy "letters home" we distribute to any relatives and friends who are not part of the actual client's contract with us. The girls' real letters are sent to their sponsors after review, with accompanying images.

I hold a personal meeting with the girls on their first arrival at the campus. I escort them directly to ensure they don't get too early a preview of the realities of campus life. After giving them a short speech where I introduce the seed idea of Sex Appeal as our primary objective -- usually they don't know what to make of this, as Annie and Anna didn't -- I turn them over to our guidance counsellor, who will take meetings with each new bitch individually.

His procedure is to dose them with chloroform, tie them into a chair, restrain their eyelids and upon their awakening, to start them on a rigorous course of hypnotic video content that will be periodically reinforced throughout their stay. A sample of the basic material we started Annie and Anna on:

[spoiler="First Training Videos!"]

[/spoiler]

This step is the bedrock of all other training. Restraints and chloroform are rarely necessary after the first session, as held true with both of these bitches.

Conditioning Tests and Obedience Training
After the subjects come out of their first video conditioning session -- typically about five hours long -- I run tests with them to ensure the base layer of sexualization and objectification is beginning to "take." This involves informing them of their True Name, which they will believe throughout their stay to be their "stage name," and conducting a simple seduction in order for them to prove their Sex Appeal to me. This went very well with Annie and Anna.

[spoiler="Initial Tests"]

[/spoiler]

I'm at pains to make sure that each and every bitch thinks she's my "favourite," so at this stage I'm emotionally tender with them no matter how roughly I fuck them. This is particularly crucial in cases where the sponsor has requested an openly derogatory True Name, of which Fuckhole and Skank both certainly qualified. Though both of these subjects took well to the hypnosis, they were still suspicious to put it mildly about these names.

Aside from that, hypnosis or not, the conscious mind will not relinquish its bedrock identity so easily. This requires a rigorous program of breaking, humiliation and sleep deprivation we call Obedience Training, a second foundation of a Hopewell bitch's creation. We first take the subject to view some training and see what's in store for her, like so:

[spoiler="Obedience Training"]

[/spoiler]

Upon being informed that this will be their life for sixteen hours a day until further notice, most subjects of course attempt to flee in horror. We practice catch-and-release, recapturing, binding and chloroforming them and putting them through another round of hypnosis conditioning and tests; and then another; and then another. Typically after about five or six days of this cycle, they will lose all sense of time and grow disoriented and weakened, and will finally enter Obedience Training "willingly."

Both Annie and Anna were tough nuts to crack; they stayed in Obedience Training for two and half months each -- our record-holder was there for four months -- during which they were side by side and learned to recognise each other and bond as friends. These kinds of friendships are unavoidable among the subjects and we don't discourage them, as it helps to stabilise them and create patterns of mutually reinforcing and even competitive submission and degradation.

Here are their "letters home," really forwarded to their sponsors, after day one of conditioning. Fuckhole first:

[spoiler="Fuckhole, Day One"]
Dear Mom:

I don't

I'm afraid

I can't

My head is all fuzzy. I'm really really scared. Something is horribly wrong here. Headmaster Long told me what my stage name is supposed to be and it's so foul I can't even write it down. They won't let me leave. They took me and showed me my first "class" and it's so horrible, please, please come and save me and get me out of this terrible place, we've made an awful mistake. Please Mommy, please, I love you, please help me, please save me.

Love

Annie
[/spoiler]

And then Skank:

[spoiler="Skank, Day One"]
Uncle Jim:

Im real confused. Feels like my head is full of cotton. I cant remember all of what happened yesterday and I dont know why but I feel really horny all the time. I never used to be like that.

The Headmaster tells me my new name is Skank. That sounds weird and bad but somehow I cant get it out of my head. But my name is Anna. I remember that. My name is Anna.

Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna Anna

Thats my name and Im going to remember it. I dont want to stay here. Please take me away from here. They showed me my first "class" and I would seriously rather die so unless you want me to die please come and get me. I know we never really liked each other much but I am Anna and Im your brothers daughter and you have to come get me it would be wrong to leave me in a place like this.

XOXO

Ska ANNA
[/spoiler]

Here they are at day six, both ready to enter Obedience training of their own "free will":

[spoiler="Day Six"]
Quote from: Fuckhole
Dear Mommie:

I think Headmaster Long is real nice and that he likes me a hole lot. Between us I might even be his favorite. :) I made a real good impression on him and in our very first meeting he was really sweet and showed me what Sex Appeal is all about and wow! Theres a lot they dont teach us in church. You should come study here, it was like, real intense!

I like the way he is really forceful and I think they have a really impressive program here although its not going to be easy and I feel really tired and sore for some reason. I have to do Obedience Training first and looks kinda scary but it also looks a little sexy? Its hard to explain. But Im going to be the top of the class like I always am I promise.

Oh and my new stage name is kind of edgy although it has a bad word in it? I think Im going to be doing some real daring music. Here I go writing it down for the first time! Love you!

All my love,

Annie ak.a "F-hole"* LOL I still cant write the whole thing ;)

Quote from: Skank
Dear Uncle Jim:

I cant remember if I wrote you before so if I didnt Im sorry but Hopewell is pretty cool so far I had my first meeting with the Headmaster today and he taut me all about Sex Appeal and it was really cool because he showed me some stuff that hes way better at than the boys at school I bet you know what Im talking about right? LOL. Anyway he was real gentle after and he looked in my eyes and I can already tell Im like his favorite

Anyways I start my first class today and I cant remember the name of it but its all about like kind of like bathroom hygine and being like really focused on it and willing to do anything your told basically and stuff and so I think I am going to do great because I look at the other girls doing it and I already know I can do it better than them just watch me LOL.

I kind of have a hard time thinking and Im real tired and my head hurts pretty bad for some reason but Im sure it is just Jitters anyway Headmaster Long gave me my stage name and it is Skank wich he says is a First Nations word that means Pretty Star and I dont know if thats true but he seems to know what he is talking about so I guess it must be. Anyway I met my first friend here and were going to do this class together and she says her name is Eff- Hole which is kinda funny. Im a little scared but I am confidant too so wish me luck

XOXO

Skank aka Pretty Star
[/spoiler]

And as first-time graduates from Obedience Training:

[spoiler="Two and a Half Months"]
Dear Mommie:

Sorry it has been sooo long sins I wrote to you. Wait that dosent look right. Rote? Anyway I finely am garduating from my first class at Hopewell and now I know I have what it takes to make it

Oh my fucking God I am so tirred and my holes really ache just between us girls I took a lot of cock in the

in the last

fuck I dont even know how long its been I think like a couple weaks but Ive been geting dicked and pissed on like a lot to put it honistly but its not so bad

Sorry about my language and like half my words look wrong I guess Im just real tired. But anyway I made a new frend in this class and her name is Skank. She thinks it means Pritty Star which I dont think it does but whatever LOL! Shes almost as Obedient as I am and were graduating from this class together and were going to be SUPERSTARS!

Ill write rite way more from now on I promise promiss.

Mad Love Luv,
                                                                                                    my old name was.
FUCKHOLE                                                                                          ^
I bet you probably dont like the name but you gotta admit its cooler then being named Fanny Sammie Tammy Pammy

Dearest
Dear ^ Uncle: Joe Jem Jet Jeaves Jack

I cant rember when it was but like not long ago a man who's name I dident no fucked me in my ass and then also fucked me in my pussy and then cummed in my mouth and then made me drink his piss and his dick was real big and it hurt but I kinda liked it and I cummed two when he was in my pussy and then again when he was pissing in my mouth becuz I was playing with myself when he did that

Thats my life now and I think it not gonna stop with this Obeadiens Traning I think their gonna make me fuck an suck an be a hore like all the time and like todally be a slave for men and take there cocks in all my holes wenever they feel like using me

But I also made a new frend in class and her name is Fuckhole and I cant fuckin beleave shes gonna go around with a dumb hoar name like that and shes a way bigger an dumber slut than I am an I like to laugh at her but she dosent noe it becuz shes such a dumb useless bitch an Im gonna make her do all this filthy shit like way worst then me

So Im having fun I guess an anyhow I dont think theyll let me leave

you probly stroke off your dick wen you reed these dont you

watever

Skank
[/spoiler]

The Main Curriculum
After the first "shock and awe" phase, of necessity we ease up the pace of the subjects' training, cutting back their "studies" to seven hours a day and making "extra credit" study supposedly "optional," although I make clear that I expect "extra credit" study to be how they spend most of their free time. In compensation for dialling back the sleep deprivation and physical abuse, we dial up the emotional abuse: during the main curriculum it is routine for their teachers -- and myself most of all, leading the Endurance Training workshops -- to verbally abuse them and remind them constantly, in the guise of Tough Love, of their worthlessness and stupidity and that their sole source of value is their Sex Appeal.

The subjects' classes of course represent various thin excuses to rape and degrade them. By this stage their bodies should be providing an orgasmic response to forced and unwilling sex more powerful than they would experience with consensual sex, and verbal abuse should increasingly arouse them as it is reinforced by periodic trips to the hypnosis chair.

Of course this doesn't hold in all cases. We hold the constant threat of being returned to Obedience Training over anyone who whines, cries without being told to, or asks questions. We also run more rigorous conditioning facilities on the lower levels of the main building -- called The Basement in Hopewell lore -- and have a Pony Girl program whose subjects, those who failed to respond even to Basement conditioning, provide visual reminders of the fate that awaits anyone who is stubbornly recalcitrant.

We make sure that rumours and images of these punishments float liberally around the girls' dorms. When Fuckhole and Skank arrived they were treated to multiple rumours about a gang of Bad Girls who tried to run from the dorm and escape the school. Escape attempts are rare, but this really did happen and the girls in question were in fact in the Basement for the majority of Fuckhole and Skank's tenure here:

[spoiler="What Happens to Bad Girls"]

[/spoiler]

Some of these Bad Girls eventually repented and were sent back to the beginning of the training process with extra-rigorous stints in Obedience Training. Others required further breaking and were sent to Pony Girl training -- our last resort, as the result is subjects broken beyond the capacity for human speech -- and these rumours, too, were carefully leaked and circulated in the Hopewell dorms, having a powerful effect on many subjects including Fuckhole and Skank.

[spoiler="The Fate of Pony Girls"]

[/spoiler]

For the crop of subjects that included Fuckhole and Skank, the results were striking. We had high rates of obedient submissiveness, very low rates of recidivism and had to rely only lightly on hypnotic conditioning or threats to keep the subjects in line. Fuckhole and Skank in particular developed a very competition-driven dynamic that rapidly increased the pace of the sexual enthralment of both subjects. Here are their "letters home" at six months in to the program:

[spoiler="Who's the Bigger Whore?"]
Deer Mommie:

Im on top of the werld an todally lerning how to bee a Superstar! Sum other bitchez think they got all the skills but Im all like Bitch Pleez you aint a Bitch Liek Me LOL thats how cum Daddy luvs me the best! I mean I luv Skank shes liek my best frend EVAR but I dont thing she noes when she dares me to do sumpthing Ill like go all the fuck in!

Liek Skank todally sed "I bet you couldent hack letting one of Daddys frends tie you up an gag you wile he fucks you" an geuss wat? I did it bitch LOL!

He dam near choke me out wile he was fucken my ass LOL it wuz so hawt!

An then Skank sed "Well yah but I bet you couldent let him tie you up an just leave you rite were any-one could cum along an fuck yr hore ass" an I was liek "watch me bitch"

TOO different daze LOL an that second one he left me their for like eleven ours and there was a bunch of clinishens an like constructin werkers an stuff visitin the scool and I got fucked in my pussy an my ass by so many passing dudes that I past out LOL

An then she was like "well I bet you cant do 48 hrs of extra studyin this weekend strait" an I was like "oh yeah bring it bitch"

I shoed her LOL an that was just like the furst day!

So now Im all liek its yr tern to do a dare Skank an I bet she cant LOL becuz I like all ways win are dares but Ill let you noe if I win this time two but liek of coarse I will LOL

Mad Luv

Yr Horny Lil FUCKHOLE

Hi Unc

I noe you rilly dont give a shit a-bout me but yer like the only person I can rite two so deal

So I still like fucken hate that dum bitch Fuckhole an I laff at her all the tyme with my reel frends b/c of like how shes so fucken stoopid an falls for like any dare and all ways gets fucked like a dum hoar FUCK I LAFF SO FUCKEN HARD

but I gotta admit she can still like push my buttins two sumtiems

like wen I dared her to do a 2-day extra-credit study sesh and she fucken did it than I gess I had too do it two rite? of fucken coarse I did and of coarse I beet her

Like PLEEZ BITCH I fucked so many moar guys an I make them do me waaaay harder an I can take them two at a time in my ass an can Little Miss Princess Fuckhole do that? NO SHE CAN FUCKEN NOT

An so duz this snotty bitch admit she lost of fucken coarse not she never duz but insted becuz she noes I rilly wanna pass Prof Yurens 'singing' class wich like isnt about singing at all becuz hes all like "lets condishen the vocal cords" an he duz that by maken us drink piss an sum girls hate that class but Im like "fuckit whatever I been good at drinkin piss since I cum here so wat the fuck Ill be the best at this" but anyway

uh lost my trane of thot their oops

oh yah so anyway Fuckhole noes finals are cummin up an she noes I rilly wanna get the top mark in Prof Yurens class an so she starts sendin me all these pics of how like the girls in Dorm 214 are practisin sooper hard for the final an shes pretty shure they gonna beet me what a dum fucken bitch

an okay I gotta admit i wuz like a lil nervise b/c WHOLY SHIT those bitchez were goin pretty hard you gotta admit that but then I wasent gonna let sum pathetick bitch like Fuckhole see me get scared off an so I was all like "fuck that Imma go twice as hard" an I did an I even got sum of the girls up at the Pony Girl stabels to help me trane

an gess wat my grade in Prof Yurens class wuz THAT IS RITE IT WUZ AN A+ take THAT bitchez!

anyways I am gonna get like a job place mint soon and so I am gonna be sent away an you probly dont care so fuck you you old perv i noe how hard I make you jack off wen I send these

watever

Skank[/spoiler]

Needless to say, both subjects were thoroughly tamed and ready for shipping to our auction associates in Dubai by the end of the year. But this process was not without hiccups; dealing in flesh never is. The question is, how do you respond to crisis and recover from it? We would, as it happened, have crisis to deal with in both Fuckhole and Skank's cases before we could complete their processing.

Expect the Unexpected
Hopewell Academy is seasoned in dealing with unexpected variables. We have a dedicated legal and counter-intel team to deal with law enforcement intrusions and ensure the smooth and uninterrupted working of our operations. The details of these are proprietary, but numerous attached testimonials bear witness to its effectiveness.

As regards the subjects themselves, two kinds of wild-card development will tend to come up: one, something happens to trip a previously undetected "breaker switch" in a subject's psyche, triggering rejection of her True Name, recidivism to her prior self and attempts to escape or act out; two, communications with sponsors are intercepted by a concerned relative (often a wife or significant other, sometimes accompanied by a group of friends and supporters) who descend on the facility threatening legal action. Fuckhole and Skank each experienced a version of these before their graduation date appeared.

In Fuckhole's case, her mother accessed a device on which the sponsor was keeping his correspondence and was deeply horrified to read Annie's messages. She promptly divorced Washington Merriwether, attempted to go public with her daughter's story (fortunately our well-placed newsroom contacts were able to spike the story with a few active measures), and came to Hopewell herself to retrieve her daughter. She had a sizeable group of friends in tow, larger than usual; fortunately most of these were housewives with husbands susceptible to inducements or other forms of leverage.

Our procedure in these cases is all stick: we physically capture and restrain the parties involved, remand them to the Basement and rape them into submission until they sign whatever documents we put in front of them just to make it stop. Typically -- it may seem ironic -- we make these documents contracts of employment at the Academy itself in fictitious jobs like "Review Board assistant" bristling with bulletproof Non-Disclosure Agreements. We then keep the subjects imprisoned in the Basement until such time as the constant string of assaults and abuse shatters their willpower and often their sanity. What we then release back into the world is no further threat to either the Academy or its clientele.

Typically we will make the relatives' daughters watch this process, at least the beginnings of it, as this reinforces the consequences of defiance and is a useful way of testing the depths of their own condition. I was pleased to note that Fuckhole masturbated gleefully as she watched her mother and her friends ravaged into incoherence. She did not seem to recognise any of them and even, with amusing obliviousness, composed a letter to "Mommie" about the incident. (The bitch's "Mommie" can be seen in the third-from-last image.)

[spoiler="The Consequences of Defiance"]
Deer Mommie

So to-day sum boring bitchez with nothin better to do than fuck with other ppl having a good time got it in there headz to cum to Hopewell an try to shut down Daddys operashen ha! I cant beleave wut stoopid bizzy-boddees sum ppl can be huh?

Daddy new the rite way to deel with them thoe an he even let me watch LOL those stoopid bitchez got a fuckin so good theyll never walk rite again an it serves them fucken rite two for tryna take me away from Daddy fuck that I luv it hear an Im gonna be a Superstar while these fucken hoars rot in the BASEMINT LOL

Their not so hi and mitey now huh LOL?? well just yr laff for the day sea you later Mommie Im doin so good hear I almost never wanna leave LOL!

Mad Luv

Yr Horny Lil FUCKHOLE
[/spoiler]

Skank's problem was more serious, because it involved a conditioning lapse. Despite the almost bottomless appetite for depravity the conditioning revealed, her contentment with her condition was much the more fragile of the two, more comparable to resignation. Her instructors believed for most of the year that these two forces would balance out and they did seem to do so. But it turned out that two elements of campus life were pushing past her limits, and just before graduation we intercepted this message to her sponsor.

[spoiler="Dorm Life is Hell"]
Hi Unc,

So I cant take it anymoar I just cant

an I noe you sold me out by the way just so you noe I noe -- you sent me this place an I nevar herd from you agen an you probly wont even reed this but i dont care i just gotta say it

the fucken dorms are the worst becuz theres NOWERE to rest NOWERE you can be saef theres no locks on any of the dorse an so enytime the Public Relashens Prof can cum in an just grab a bunch of bitchez an take em over to the Spred Eagel were they gotta hore for all kinda ppl

That coud actuly be pritty fun cept you never noe wen its gonna happin an it can rilly fuck w/ yr hed bein paraded liek that

An then theres the guy staff who can just cum into are rooms an rape us whenever and thats the real wurst is that i hate it but it still feels good an my hed gets all funnie wen i try an think about it an so im pritty shure they done sumthin that makes me want this thing i hate even frum liek the super-discusting janiter Mr. Cobbs who rilly likes are dorm an loves two rape all of us a lot liek this

he sooo fucken gross an but he allways makes me cum on his dick an i dunno wye an i cant take it anymoar becuz sum days i jus wake up an hes on top of me alredy fucken its horible

and moar i think about it when i can make my head werk i thing i use to noe stuff moar an like rite beter an like i cant rember wat wuz my name befoar an i dont noe wye an i think wen i graduate their sending me to dubai to be like a sex slave an im just gonna be raped an used until they throw me away an i dont want that

fuck you for doin this to me unc i hate you forever an i hope you rot in hell im gone an youll never here from me agen im gonna go sumwear an get my hed rite an ficks watevar they done to me an then im gonna get maried toa guy whose not a limpdick looser liek you buhBYE

up yrs

Skank
[/spoiler]

It is very rare for subjects to work out the nature of the sponsors' relationship to the Academy or who their sponsor really is. This remarkable feat on Skank's part came paired with an attempt to bribe some of the security staff with extra-nasty double-anals and blowjobs, something she had been doing for weeks before she wrote the letter. It almost worked on one of the guards until his colleagues reminded him that he could fuck the bitch whenever he pleased anyway.

Skank was remanded to Obedience Training on the heaviest possible schedule. I had Fuckhole remanded along with her on the theory that the combination of the two of them would once again create a chemistry of a parallel spiral into the abyss. It worked, and Skank was rehabituated and tamer than ever before by the time her three weeks were up. Just to make sure it had taken, I made Mr. Cobbs her date to the graduation ball and had him fuck her repeatedly in front of all her friends. She obeyed without question.

Where Are They Now

Fuckhole is now the property of an Arabian sheik and entertains lavish parties full of very perverted guests at his palace. The sheik is a fan of our pony girl program and, inspired by it, has decided to turn her into one. At last contact she bore his brand on her naked ass, was covered in whip welts and could converse only in frightened whinnies. Washington Merriwether, meanwhile, is a frequent visitor to the Academy--now one of our leading donors, in fact--where his ex-wife and her meddling friends remain confined in the Basement, and enjoys mocking them as he uses them all regularly.

Surprisingly, Mr. Cobb scraped together his saving and purchased Skank for himself, forestalling her trip to Dubai. She is now his private fuckpet, liberally shared around with his large mob of equally fat, degenerate and objectionable friends. He has even made contact with her Uncle and invite him around to taste his niece's charms; although whether Uncle Jim has accepted is not on record, I strongly suspect he has.

These are just two of dozens of wonderful success stories produced by Hopewell every year. If you have an attractive young bitch in your life who needs to learn her place in life, I hope you'll agree based on this and other Case Studies in this package that the Hopewell Pop Music Academy is clearly the place to send her. 

We look forward to doing business with you!

[Notes to file, 1-06-18: File closed at the direction of the Crown, case not to be prosecuted for lack of evidence and strong possibility that it is a hoax. Strong protest from Commissioner McDonald of the RCMP's Organized Crime Unit has been noted, but his implication that bribery of government officials is involved in file closure is rebutted by addenda to the Crown's order of January 3rd. No further action needed.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 02:29:42 PM by Conroy Johanns »

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2018, 04:07:40 PM »
You are one mad bugger, [member=2342]Conroy Johanns[/member] . Absobloodylutely brill. :coffeespew: BRAVO! :clap:

Offline Conroy Johanns

• Inner Wanktum
  • Got room for one more?
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2018, 04:10:58 PM »
Cheers, glad you liked it!  :D

Offline Vinum_Sabbathi

• Pain is scary.
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 17
  • I am reality. Take the pain!
    • Some Good Advice
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2018, 01:34:33 AM »
Some of the pics on the second story aren't working. Direct hotlinking always carries that risk.
Whoever reads this blows! HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Offline Conroy Johanns

• Inner Wanktum
  • Got room for one more?
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2018, 08:39:45 AM »
Some of the pics on the second story aren't working. Direct hotlinking always carries that risk.

I saw that yesterday. I'll try and fix it shortly.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2018, 10:32:00 AM »

I saw that yesterday. I'll try and fix it shortly.

[member=2342]Conroy Johanns[/member]  you can always upload whichever pics you like to your profile and then hotlink them there.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980