In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!): rape oral vaginal anal slave revenge 

Author Topic: A pleasureless cruise  (Read 2109 times)

Offline Shocker

• Rep: 49
  • hanging around
Re: A pleasureless cruise
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2017, 12:39:59 AM »
Part 6

Marie gagged as the spurt of cold gruel hit the back of her throat.  The gagging was equally caused by the unpleasant sensation and the indignity of the whole process. She still couldn’t really believe what she was doing, but here she was naked on her knees, hands cuffed behind her back.  Her lips were wrapped around the shaft of the feeding tube, which was made of hard silicone, 5 cm in diameter and perhaps 20 cm long, being overall modeled after an erect penis.  The base of the tube was mounted on a chromium plate acting as a very effective mirror, allowing her to watch herself going down on the tube. Needless to say Marie preferred to do this with her eyes closed, but it didn’t help, she literally was giving head to stay alive.

The mechanism of the whole thing was ingeniously simple, but designed with maximum degradation in mind. Her mind drifted back to the first day when she woke up in this cage. She was lying on her stomach on a small cot without any blankets with her arms dangling over the sides. The cocktail dress she still wore had ridden up above her hips, exposing her cute, naked butt. Her mouth felt swollen, or better stuffed, and she had a vile taste on her tongue.  Her hands moved slowly to her face, investigating the obstruction.  She found something that felt like duct tape over her mouth. Marie slowly pushed herself to a sitting position, covering herself; she then began to peel of the tape from her mouth, the process proved to be slow and painful. After the tape was gone, she opened her mouth and used her tongue to push out the obstructing material out.  It proved to be a black soggy piece of cloth that after closer examination proved to be a black pair of bikini panties, trimmed with lace. Her first thought was that those looked a lot like a pair of her own; just to be replaced by the horror of what she was doing here, waking up with somebody’s panties in her mouth?  The horror intensified as she realized that she had worn exactly those kinds of panties the evening of the dinner on the cruise ship, panties that were now missing from her outfit.

“Finally awake?” a voice asked from behind.
Marie’s head snapped around looking for the speaker. It was a middle-aged man of Mediterranean origin, with thick black curly hair, strong built and handsome features.  He wore jeans and a dirty t-shirt.
“Who are you? What is going on here?” Marie inquired.
“My name is Salvador; I’m what you could call the steward for the cage galley. If you haven’t figured it out yet the cage galley is where you are currently stay in. My job is to provide our paying guests with whatever assistance they need.”
“Well if that is the case, would you please open the door and let me out. I’m a passenger on this boat.”
“You will shut up now! So far as you are concerned your wishes don’t matter at all.” He looked her au and down “Well perhaps I would be agreeable to assist if you need a hole filled.  But then again, I don’t need your asking for that anyhow, because before this cruise is over, I’m pretty sure I will have sampled each of your holes, slut.”
Marie blanched “No please not, please let me out. My husband has money; he will send you money to let me out.”
“Darling, don’t bet your sweet ass on that. I have checked your file; your husband actually paid good money to have you here.” Salvador replied with a nasty grin.
“Non” Marie exclaimed “Jean Paul would never do something like this. He loves me, this must all be a mistake.”
“If you want to believe that, it’s fine with me. Anything else?”
Marie still in shock, felt that she was extremely hungry, as if she hadn’t eaten in days. “Yes please could I have something to eat?”
“How good are you at blow jobs?” Salvador asked/
“What has that to do with getting me something to eat?”  Marie’s confusion grew.
“Besides the fact that I have a boner that needs taking care of you mean?”
“Oui …Yes, what has your erection to do with me eating?”
“Simple enough, you make me happy and I will see to it you won’t starve here.  So why don’t you get on those pretty knees of yours and use your mouth for something more productive than talking.”
Marie didn’t move and refused to respond to this demand at all.
“Apparently you are not hungry enough yet, well let’s see how you feel about it tomorrow.”  With that He turned around and walked down the central aisle towards a bulk head.  Marie felt hungrier than ever before, and began to believe that this might be her only chance to get some food in the next 24 hours. She called out “Salvador, please don’t leave, I will do it.”
As Salvador turned around he saw that she had risen from the cot and stepped close to the wire mesh of the cage. He grinned and began walking back towards the enclosure, where he stopped in front of Marie.
“So you agree to help me out?”
“Yes dam it, one lousy blow job for food, let’s get it over with.”
“I certainly hope for something a bit more spirited than a lousy blow job. With those nice lips of yours I expect a great blow job. And now as you said so nicely let’s get it over with, get down on your knees and press your face towards the cage.”
Marie swallowed her pride, and began to lower herself onto her knees, bringing her head to the same level as Salvador’s crotch. The swarthy man grinned and opened his pants, letting them drop to the floor.  Then freeing his hard member from his underwear. While the actual size was perfectly average,  it appeared huge to Marie, since her current position forced her to have her whole view to be filled by Salvador’s abdomen.  Marie steeled herself and wanted to grab the stiff flesh, but Salvador hit her over the knuckles.  “No hands my dear, just your little mouth.” He chided. Marie understood and opened her mouth, allowing Salvador to position the purplish head of his cock in her mouth, and Marie closed her lips around it. Moving slightly more forward her tongue began work around in circles along the head and neck, playing with the retracted foreskin of the man. Marie was good at this; she enjoyed giving her husband Jean Paul oral satisfaction, preferably while he was licking her in a race to see who could bring the other first to orgasm. But Salvador wasn’t her husband, and she never had given a man a blow job without being in some kind of relation to him. At least he was reasonably clean, she tasted the salt on is skin, but wasn’t overpowered by body odors. Marie continued to work herself further down his shaft, assisted by Salvador stepping closer to the cage. After a short time his balls began swinging against her chin, and her nose was buried in his course pubic hair. Marie worked hard, and Salvador was coming to the conclusion that this little French slut, was giving him the best blow job he ever had received. She didn’t only use her tongue along his shaft, but also applied varying pressure with her lips, milking his cock for all it was worth, and as much as he was trying to prolong the pleasure he was sure, he would come very soon.  Marie came to the same conclusion his faster breathing and the movement of his penis in her mouth indicated an impending ejaculation, and she prepared herself to withdraw. If she as quick enough she might avoid getting hit by the sperm in the face. It was a pity about the dress, that would surely be ruined afterwards, but then again it wasn’t exactly collecting good memories either.  Salvador must have sensed her plan, because just at this moment his hand shot through the mesh and grabbed her head pulling her deep into his own crotch.
“That isn’t going to work my dear; I won’t have you mess up this nice place. Once you have left, it will be my job to clean up here, and I don’t want to wash old cum from the floor.  You are going to swallow every drop of my cum.” With one last thrust he smashed his pelvis in her face and began to cum in her mouth and down her throat.
She had expected him to withdraw from her lips after he was satisfied, but he didn’t make a move. Instead he used the hand holding her head to force her face slightly upwards so that she would have seen his face, if the view wasn’t blocked by something that looked like a cardboard box.  Salvador pressed something on top of it and a blinding light appeared and Marie understood that the box was one of those disposable cameras. Some of her friends had used them at weddings. But why was Salvador taking pictures, for his private trophy collection?
Her confusion must have been visible on her face, because as he withdrew from her mouth Salvador explained “You are wondering about the photo? It’s a little something the customer asked for, every time somebody is fucking you, we need to take a picture with the dick in you. Technically we also are supposed to take one of the cum leaking out of you.  Since you have some leaking out of your mouth I consider this photo to satisfy both requirements.  You are going to have a lot of visitors during this cruise my dear, and I’m pretty sure nobody is going to use a condom.”
Marie was even more shocked than before.  She recovered just enough to say “You had promised me food.”
“You just got a bellyful of protein, and salt isn’t that food enough?”  Salvador replied, sarcasm dripping from every word.
“No it’s not, and we had a deal.” Marie replied her anger rising. She wasn’t going to humiliate herself for nothing.
“Well that is true. Put your hands through the mesh.”  The steward responded after placing has pants back on.
Marie put her hands through one of the wide openings, seeing Salvador producing a pair of hand cuffs, which he applied to the waiting hands.
“OK here is the deal. Do you see the device over there at the wall?” he pointed at the rigid hose at the wall.
Marie nodded not understanding.
“That is the SFT 2.0. If you are interested SFT stands for slut feeding technology. It’s something our guys in engineering came up with. As you can see there is a hose protruding from the wall and if you look closely you will find the form familiar. ” Marie got up and looked closer, recognizing the further phallic features on the hose, like the slightly bulbous head and some “veins” along the shaft. The whole thing was set in a shiny chromium plate, with a rubbery sponge above the hose/cock.
Salvador continued “the principle is simple you put the thing in your mouth and engage the arming switch in the front. It’s a little button below the “head” you can easily engage it with your tongue. Then you have a short period of time to engage the discharge button. That button is behind the sponge. Most women are quite good in engaging it with their nose.  This will then release a spurt of nutritional optimized gruel.”
“But how am I going to eat this if this gruel gets discharged onto the floor? I mean I have to first arm the thing and then get around it to discharge” Marie wondered.
“Are you kidding me? You just demonstrated that you are quite agile with your mouth. After you have armed the whole system, you are just sliding down the length of the shaft and discharge the food into your mouth. To prevent suicides the discharge is only possible in spurts. I have set your dispenser to a setting of 3s/1s. So you have 3 seconds to activate a 1 second burst. And then you repeat the cycle until you are satisfied.”
Marie’s eyes went wide as the whole devilish system became clear to her. She would have to facefuck herself to be able to get even that small amount of food. It wasn’t impossible to swallow this rubber dick, but the time constriction would require her to do it fast every single time. She wasn’t going to degrade herself that much for food. And as she expressed herself in a salvo of French expressions that would have made a French sailor blush, Salvador responded calmly.  “I’m from Sardinia, and I understood enough of your gutter language to say, we need to change your settings to 2s/0.5s that will keep that trap of yours occupied.”  She was ready to respond again when he stopped her with a gesture.
“Don’t say another word, before I take a page form some other customer’s books.  The current dispenser hose isn’t the biggest we have in stock. That one is actually installed in the cabin of that redheaded lawyer over there, but we have other ones of the same size. I can reduce the time even more if you like, and the black sponge is good for all kind of odor samples. So please think carefully before say something, you will regret later.”
Marie dropped her head in resignation and said nothing.
“Since you are now familiar with our all you can eat buffet, you might want to familiarize yourself with the use of the system.”  With that he turned around and left her to the task.
She didn’t succeed at first but after some hours of practice she began to get the hang of it. The perhaps best thing she found out about the long hose was that the gruel didn’t pass over her tongue, the few drops that made it in her mouth instead of her throat tasted extremely unsatisfactory to a woman with a love for French cuisine.

To be continued.

Offline Jokol

• Rep: 9
  • n00b
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2017, 06:45:31 PM »
Wooow! That's sooo degrading having to eat from that tube... and she doesnt know if someone is enjoying the fact to be able to cum on the food and having her to eat it without even knowing it!

Got a boner just reading it, truly masterpiece, cant wait to read more!

Offline Shocker

• hanging around
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2017, 07:02:12 PM »
Wooow! That's sooo degrading having to eat from that tube... and she doesnt know if someone is enjoying the fact to be able to cum on the food and having her to eat it without even knowing it!

Got a boner just reading it, truly masterpiece, cant wait to read more!
I’m glad you enjoyed it, I have a bit more fun, planned but I need to shape some other segments first to make best use of her.
So I’m afraid you will have to discuss your boner with her directly.  :D

Offline Jokol

• Rep: 9
  • n00b
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2017, 02:50:44 AM »
Still on the waiting list  XD :angel: :popcorn:

Offline Shocker

• hanging around
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2017, 09:59:01 PM »
Sorry I hadn’t had time to write another chapter,but I have some time off coming, and promise the story will be completed before the war is over. 
I just made the mistake to include to many women who all deserve their individual fate.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl