In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Author Topic: A pleasureless cruise  (Read 4713 times)

Offline Shocker

• Rep: 61
  • hanging around
Re: A pleasureless cruise
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2017, 12:39:59 AM »
Part 6

Marie gagged as the spurt of cold gruel hit the back of her throat.  The gagging was equally caused by the unpleasant sensation and the indignity of the whole process. She still couldn't really believe what she was doing, but here she was naked on her knees, hands cuffed behind her back.  Her lips were wrapped around the shaft of the feeding tube, which was made of hard silicone, 5 cm in diameter and perhaps 20 cm long, being overall modeled after an erect penis.  The base of the tube was mounted on a chromium plate acting as a very effective mirror, allowing her to watch herself going down on the tube. Needless to say Marie preferred to do this with her eyes closed, but it didn't help, she literally was giving head to stay alive.

The mechanism of the whole thing was ingeniously simple, but designed with maximum degradation in mind. Her mind drifted back to the first day when she woke up in this cage. She was lying on her stomach on a small cot without any blankets with her arms dangling over the sides. The cocktail dress she still wore had ridden up above her hips, exposing her cute, naked butt. Her mouth felt swollen, or better stuffed, and she had a vile taste on her tongue.  Her hands moved slowly to her face, investigating the obstruction.  She found something that felt like duct tape over her mouth. Marie slowly pushed herself to a sitting position, covering herself; she then began to peel of the tape from her mouth, the process proved to be slow and painful. After the tape was gone, she opened her mouth and used her tongue to push out the obstructing material out.  It proved to be a black soggy piece of cloth that after closer examination proved to be a black pair of bikini panties, trimmed with lace. Her first thought was that those looked a lot like a pair of her own; just to be replaced by the horror of what she was doing here, waking up with somebody's panties in her mouth?  The horror intensified as she realized that she had worn exactly those kinds of panties the evening of the dinner on the cruise ship, panties that were now missing from her outfit.

"Finally awake?" a voice asked from behind.
Marie's head snapped around looking for the speaker. It was a middle-aged man of Mediterranean origin, with thick black curly hair, strong built and handsome features.  He wore jeans and a dirty t-shirt.
"Who are you? What is going on here?" Marie inquired.
"My name is Salvador; I'm what you could call the steward for the cage galley. If you haven't figured it out yet the cage galley is where you are currently stay in. My job is to provide our paying guests with whatever assistance they need."
"Well if that is the case, would you please open the door and let me out. I'm a passenger on this boat."
"You will shut up now! So far as you are concerned your wishes don't matter at all." He looked her au and down "Well perhaps I would be agreeable to assist if you need a hole filled.  But then again, I don't need your asking for that anyhow, because before this cruise is over, I'm pretty sure I will have sampled each of your holes, slut."
Marie blanched "No please not, please let me out. My husband has money; he will send you money to let me out."
"Darling, don't bet your sweet ass on that. I have checked your file; your husband actually paid good money to have you here." Salvador replied with a nasty grin.
"Non" Marie exclaimed "Jean Paul would never do something like this. He loves me, this must all be a mistake."
"If you want to believe that, it's fine with me. Anything else?"
Marie still in shock, felt that she was extremely hungry, as if she hadn't eaten in days. "Yes please could I have something to eat?"
"How good are you at blow jobs?" Salvador asked/
"What has that to do with getting me something to eat?"  Marie's confusion grew.
"Besides the fact that I have a boner that needs taking care of you mean?"
"Oui …Yes, what has your erection to do with me eating?"
"Simple enough, you make me happy and I will see to it you won't starve here.  So why don't you get on those pretty knees of yours and use your mouth for something more productive than talking."
Marie didn't move and refused to respond to this demand at all.
"Apparently you are not hungry enough yet, well let's see how you feel about it tomorrow."  With that He turned around and walked down the central aisle towards a bulk head.  Marie felt hungrier than ever before, and began to believe that this might be her only chance to get some food in the next 24 hours. She called out "Salvador, please don't leave, I will do it."
As Salvador turned around he saw that she had risen from the cot and stepped close to the wire mesh of the cage. He grinned and began walking back towards the enclosure, where he stopped in front of Marie.
"So you agree to help me out?"
"Yes dam it, one lousy blow job for food, let's get it over with."
"I certainly hope for something a bit more spirited than a lousy blow job. With those nice lips of yours I expect a great blow job. And now as you said so nicely let's get it over with, get down on your knees and press your face towards the cage."
Marie swallowed her pride, and began to lower herself onto her knees, bringing her head to the same level as Salvador's crotch. The swarthy man grinned and opened his pants, letting them drop to the floor.  Then freeing his hard member from his underwear. While the actual size was perfectly average,  it appeared huge to Marie, since her current position forced her to have her whole view to be filled by Salvador's abdomen.  Marie steeled herself and wanted to grab the stiff flesh, but Salvador hit her over the knuckles.  "No hands my dear, just your little mouth." He chided. Marie understood and opened her mouth, allowing Salvador to position the purplish head of his cock in her mouth, and Marie closed her lips around it. Moving slightly more forward her tongue began work around in circles along the head and neck, playing with the retracted foreskin of the man. Marie was good at this; she enjoyed giving her husband Jean Paul oral satisfaction, preferably while he was licking her in a race to see who could bring the other first to orgasm. But Salvador wasn't her husband, and she never had given a man a blow job without being in some kind of relation to him. At least he was reasonably clean, she tasted the salt on is skin, but wasn't overpowered by body odors. Marie continued to work herself further down his shaft, assisted by Salvador stepping closer to the cage. After a short time his balls began swinging against her chin, and her nose was buried in his course pubic hair. Marie worked hard, and Salvador was coming to the conclusion that this little French slut, was giving him the best blow job he ever had received. She didn't only use her tongue along his shaft, but also applied varying pressure with her lips, milking his cock for all it was worth, and as much as he was trying to prolong the pleasure he was sure, he would come very soon.  Marie came to the same conclusion his faster breathing and the movement of his penis in her mouth indicated an impending ejaculation, and she prepared herself to withdraw. If she as quick enough she might avoid getting hit by the sperm in the face. It was a pity about the dress, that would surely be ruined afterwards, but then again it wasn't exactly collecting good memories either.  Salvador must have sensed her plan, because just at this moment his hand shot through the mesh and grabbed her head pulling her deep into his own crotch.
"That isn't going to work my dear; I won't have you mess up this nice place. Once you have left, it will be my job to clean up here, and I don't want to wash old cum from the floor.  You are going to swallow every drop of my cum." With one last thrust he smashed his pelvis in her face and began to cum in her mouth and down her throat.
She had expected him to withdraw from her lips after he was satisfied, but he didn't make a move. Instead he used the hand holding her head to force her face slightly upwards so that she would have seen his face, if the view wasn't blocked by something that looked like a cardboard box.  Salvador pressed something on top of it and a blinding light appeared and Marie understood that the box was one of those disposable cameras. Some of her friends had used them at weddings. But why was Salvador taking pictures, for his private trophy collection?
Her confusion must have been visible on her face, because as he withdrew from her mouth Salvador explained "You are wondering about the photo? It's a little something the customer asked for, every time somebody is fucking you, we need to take a picture with the dick in you. Technically we also are supposed to take one of the cum leaking out of you.  Since you have some leaking out of your mouth I consider this photo to satisfy both requirements.  You are going to have a lot of visitors during this cruise my dear, and I'm pretty sure nobody is going to use a condom."
Marie was even more shocked than before.  She recovered just enough to say "You had promised me food."
"You just got a bellyful of protein, and salt isn't that food enough?"  Salvador replied, sarcasm dripping from every word.
"No it's not, and we had a deal." Marie replied her anger rising. She wasn't going to humiliate herself for nothing.
"Well that is true. Put your hands through the mesh."  The steward responded after placing has pants back on.
Marie put her hands through one of the wide openings, seeing Salvador producing a pair of hand cuffs, which he applied to the waiting hands.
"OK here is the deal. Do you see the device over there at the wall?" he pointed at the rigid hose at the wall.
Marie nodded not understanding.
"That is the SFT 2.0. If you are interested SFT stands for slut feeding technology. It's something our guys in engineering came up with. As you can see there is a hose protruding from the wall and if you look closely you will find the form familiar. " Marie got up and looked closer, recognizing the further phallic features on the hose, like the slightly bulbous head and some "veins" along the shaft. The whole thing was set in a shiny chromium plate, with a rubbery sponge above the hose/cock.
Salvador continued "the principle is simple you put the thing in your mouth and engage the arming switch in the front. It's a little button below the "head" you can easily engage it with your tongue. Then you have a short period of time to engage the discharge button. That button is behind the sponge. Most women are quite good in engaging it with their nose.  This will then release a spurt of nutritional optimized gruel."
"But how am I going to eat this if this gruel gets discharged onto the floor? I mean I have to first arm the thing and then get around it to discharge" Marie wondered.
"Are you kidding me? You just demonstrated that you are quite agile with your mouth. After you have armed the whole system, you are just sliding down the length of the shaft and discharge the food into your mouth. To prevent suicides the discharge is only possible in spurts. I have set your dispenser to a setting of 3s/1s. So you have 3 seconds to activate a 1 second burst. And then you repeat the cycle until you are satisfied."
Marie's eyes went wide as the whole devilish system became clear to her. She would have to facefuck herself to be able to get even that small amount of food. It wasn't impossible to swallow this rubber dick, but the time constriction would require her to do it fast every single time. She wasn't going to degrade herself that much for food. And as she expressed herself in a salvo of French expressions that would have made a French sailor blush, Salvador responded calmly.  "I'm from Sardinia, and I understood enough of your gutter language to say, we need to change your settings to 2s/0.5s that will keep that trap of yours occupied."  She was ready to respond again when he stopped her with a gesture.
"Don't say another word, before I take a page form some other customer's books.  The current dispenser hose isn't the biggest we have in stock. That one is actually installed in the cabin of that redheaded lawyer over there, but we have other ones of the same size. I can reduce the time even more if you like, and the black sponge is good for all kind of odor samples. So please think carefully before say something, you will regret later."
Marie dropped her head in resignation and said nothing.
"Since you are now familiar with our all you can eat buffet, you might want to familiarize yourself with the use of the system."  With that he turned around and left her to the task.
She didn't succeed at first but after some hours of practice she began to get the hang of it. The perhaps best thing she found out about the long hose was that the gruel didn't pass over her tongue, the few drops that made it in her mouth instead of her throat tasted extremely unsatisfactory to a woman with a love for French cuisine.

To be continued.

Offline Jokol

• Rep: 11
  • n00b
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2017, 06:45:31 PM »
Wooow! That's sooo degrading having to eat from that tube... and she doesnt know if someone is enjoying the fact to be able to cum on the food and having her to eat it without even knowing it!

Got a boner just reading it, truly masterpiece, cant wait to read more!

Offline Shocker

• hanging around
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2017, 07:02:12 PM »
Wooow! That's sooo degrading having to eat from that tube... and she doesnt know if someone is enjoying the fact to be able to cum on the food and having her to eat it without even knowing it!

Got a boner just reading it, truly masterpiece, cant wait to read more!
I'm glad you enjoyed it, I have a bit more fun, planned but I need to shape some other segments first to make best use of her.
So I'm afraid you will have to discuss your boner with her directly.  :D

Offline Jokol

• n00b
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2017, 02:50:44 AM »
Still on the waiting list  XD :angel: :popcorn:

Offline Shocker

• hanging around
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2017, 09:59:01 PM »
Sorry I hadn't had time to write another chapter,but I have some time off coming, and promise the story will be completed before the war is over. 
I just made the mistake to include to many women who all deserve their individual fate.

Offline Jokol

• n00b
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2017, 12:02:04 PM »
I need a good read for holidays... :D

Offline Shocker

• hanging around
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2017, 12:13:32 AM »
the let's go with the Christmas spirit and give a good stuffing.

Offline Shocker

• hanging around
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2017, 12:13:53 AM »
Part 7
As the cold water hit her face Alexandra Harcastle awoke, and tried to raise her arms. The movement was sheer reflex, and let to a stinging pain in her shoulder. Lexy as she was known to her friends, began to take in her surroundings. She lay on some kind of a padded bench with her arms joined under the bench, there were some kind of metal rings around her wrists, and she wondered why she was handcuffed.  Her legs were hanging over the end of the bench, then another realization came to the forefront of her mind, she was completely naked.
Fear infused her very being, something must be very wrong, she was bound naked to some kind of contraption and had no idea how she ended up here. By nature Lexy was a very shy person, the thought of being thus exposed made her cringe, just then the next thing became clear, the water that had hit her face must have come from somewhere, and she opened her eyes again and looked around.  What she saw three men with dark masks over their heads standing next her.  They were dressed uniformly in dark T-shirts and sweat pants. Their builds and sizes varied from a fairly scrawny young man standing close to her feet, a man of completely average build holding an empty glass in his hand and finally a burly man with thick hairy arms on her right. The shame of being naked in public made the crimson of her face even deeper, she never had been naked in front of a man, and now there were three of them.  Outrage was beginning to mix into the redness of her features as well.
Before she could say anything the man with the glass spoke "Ah I see our sleeping beauty is finally awake. I wonder what might have caused this?" the tone was pure sarcasm, underlined by his rising of the glass.
"What is going on here? Who are you? I demand that you immediately release me, sir!" Lexy might be frightened, ashamed due her nudity and feeling helpless, but she would never go down without a fight. Her father Senator Hardcastle used to observe that his little girl might look and behave like a proper southern belle, but deep down there was a fighting spirit in her to compete with a stubborn mule. And the later quality was just surfacing with her rising anger.
"Stop it Missy" the guy with the glass said "Or at least wait until the camera is rolling, it will be much more entertaining that way." He pointed to her left were a tripod with a mounted video camera stood. Lexy's heart sank.
The man continued "You will understand that I can't give you our names, it would make this masks somewhat superfluous, but you can call me Tom." He pointed to the burly man "That's Dick, and over there is Harry." He then continued "As for what is going on, well that's going to take a bit to explain. Your father Senator Hardcastle has taken a lot of strong stances in his legislative efforts, but lately he has spouting slogans like women can't get pregnant when raped, so they would not be eligible for abortion. That those women, were wanton and have given in, enjoying it, having orgasms and became pregnant that way. He stated it as scientifically proven. Well I and a lot of other fellows feel offended by those statements. So we decided to send him a message."
"Then why the hell have you abducted me?" Lexy shouted, but she began to wonder if she really wanted to hear the answer.
"Isn't that obvious my dear? You are going to be the message." Lexy could almost hear the man smile.
"What do you want to do with me?" she asked with a slight tremble in her voice.
"Oh nothing, you are not perfectly suited to handle. You see we are going to make sure you are going to leave this boat properly knocked up. To achieve this we are going to fuck you for the next 2 weeks constantly, and see to it that every Tom, Dick and Harry does as well."
"Noooo" Lexy screamed "Please don't do that, I'm a virgin, I never had sex before, please don't do it"
"Ah that's the point don't you see, it wouldn't be rape if you were all for it"
The burly man, Tom had called Dick interjected in a very deep basso "As for your virginity, well that's only going to be a temporary obstacle."
"One might say we are going to blast right through it" Harry chimed in.
Lexy's eyes went wide in terror and her mouth dried out.  She tried to muster the breath for a response when Tom continued to speak "We have been looking forward to this event quite a bit, but it was very expensive to organize, this cruise costs a small fortune. Off course we could just have parked near your apartment on campus, dragged you into the back of a van, and had our merry way with you. Naturally you would have been missed soon, and the resulting manhunt for the abductors of a sitting senator might have been a bit to successful for our taste, and nobody of us fancies showering in the local prison."  Again the audible smile in his voice.
"So you arranged me winning this trip?" Lexy inquired, still afraid but her mind working.
"Well we hired the cruise company, and they took care of the rest. They even booked you under your name on another cruise ship; all of your lost luggage should await you there. I'm afraid this will be just a cold lead for the investigators, giving us more time, we are fairly confident we can hold on to you for about 6 weeks to 2 months."
"Two months?' Lexy's eyes were again wide in terror.
"Yes that's why this is so expensive. We needed to come up with almost 300 grand for this, and that far exceeded out means."
"And yet we are all here" Lexy replied shaken
"We are indeed. You see the internet is a wonderful place; there is a solution for almost everything. In this case we found an underground crowd sourcing platform. It was surprising how quickly we were able to raise the necessary funds, and even a few stretch goals, after we made clear who our intended target is.  Most of the donor's insisted on anonymity, but we got a good deal of money, from sources in Washington, I think your father made more than a few devious enemies. One of the conditions for raising the money is that every moment is to be filmed and made available to our donors and after a period of exclusivity to the general internet."
"No"  the one word was barely audible, being raped was a terrible thought, gang raped magnitudes worse, but having her defilement filmed and distributed wasn't a thought Lexy could wrap her mind around at first. When she had dealt with that blow, she started to struggle against her bonds and began kicking with her unbound feet, but the men easily evaded her badly aimed kicks.
Tom inquired lightly "Shall we begin?"

They had discussed their opening moves extensively so there was no need for further discussion.  Harry managed to catch Lexy's left wildly kicking foot and held it firmly in both hands.  This caused Lexy to shout a stream of invectives that belied her ladylike upbringing. She also redoubled her efforts to kick him with her other foot. But Dick's big hand caught her ankle in midair, and closed around it like a vise. With both her legs caught all her struggles were futile, but Lexy didn't give up, panic gave her extra power, but all she managed was having Harry shake a bit to resist her efforts. Dick stood unmoving like a statue. Dick and Harry exchanged a glance with Tom, who had stepped to the camera and began the recording. On his sign they both took a step forward towards her and a bit to the side. Lexy felt as her legs were spread by this move, and she tried to keep her knees pressed together.  While she struggled Tom had taken the camera and moved to the foot end of the bench. He panned the view finder over her face and moved then down slowly, lingering shortly on the small breasts with the perky nipples, before continuing the journey down. Taking in the very unruly black bush of her pubic hair, when the further view was completely blocked by her clenched thighs, he signaled his two companions again, and they moved apart so quickly Lexy's legs were split wide in seconds.  And they continued to pull them further apart, until Tom saw a glimpse of pink flesh between the black curls of pubes.
"This is no good; we won't get any satisfied customers with a movie like this. Let me give you a hand with the stirrups, and then we fix her properly." He left the camera on the tripod and kneeled down between Lexy's spread legs, getting a whiff of her womanly scent.  He grabbed a length of metal attached to the leg of the bench and brought it up. On its top was a pad similar to those on medical examination chairs, with the further addition of a leather strap.  Harry heaved Lexy's leg over the pad and Tom tightened the strap, trapping Lexy's leg in its open position.  He repeated the process on the other side, again taking the opportunity of sniffing Lexy's spread crotch. During all of this Lexy continued to curse like an Irish dock worker, calling them bastards, and told them to fuck themselves. They generally ignored her, knowing who would be the fucked one in a short time.

After they had secured Lexy's legs in this fashion, Tom stepped to the side and rummaged in a sports bag they had brought, when he returned he had an electrical razor in one hand and a wicked looking cutthroat razor in the other. He held them both up and asked innocently "Which one is it going to be? Are you a modern girl, or do you prefer old fashioned virtues?"
"Oh fuck yourself, leave me alone" she shouted at him.
"That's quite modern language, but I think I prefer the old ways myself" with that he dropped the electric razor. "I always wanted to try a dry shave with this, but never dared. This might be a bit uncomfortable for you, but I'd advise you not to move, or you could lose something you will miss later." He then went down to one knee, opened the straight razor and began to scrape away on the black curls. Lexy was stock still from the moment the cold metal touched her vulnerable skin. She had no experience at all with shaving her pubic area. Her mom had taught her that a lady wasn't doing this, and the lesson had stuck. Since she also wore only very modest bathing suits the need to trim the bikini area had never arisen. Now she was tied up in a most vulnerable position and a stranger was going to take away one of the signs of being a grown woman and not just a young girl. Tears of shame, anger and frustration welled from her eyes.
If Tom noticed it couldn't be said, he was completely concentrated on denuding her mons veneris, almost one lock at a time, leaving some isolated black stubbles on red irritated flesh. After finishing with the mons he turned his attention to the slightly less dense hair around the labia. He grabbed one of her outer lips with his fingers, and as she was to protest he only raised the razor and said "You should be very careful now, this could really hurt, if my hand slips."  His fingers tightened around the labia and pulled them carefully outwards, before he started scraping away at the black hair. He repeated the process on the other side until he was finished.  Satisfied he looked at his work. After all the obstructing hair had gone, he had a clear view of Lexy's anatomy; she had very beautiful thick and plump outer labia, with the inner lips protruding in flaps. Tom liked this; he never understood why women were doing labiaplasty, in his opinion that was self mutilation. In keeping with the large size of the labia, her clitoral hood was extensive, and he pulled it back to reveal her clit to Lexy's massive discomfort.  She had closed the eyes during her shaving, so she wasn't aware that Dick had picked up the camera and was keeping close track of Tom's exploration. Playing with the 22 year old pussy gave Tom, great joy looking forward to more in depth exploration; he wouldn't be the first to fuck her that would be Harry's privilege. Harry was one of the larger private sponsors, who had paid enough to be onboard. Tom never knew Harry's motivation, but based on the lad's age, he had the feeling that Lexy might know the young man, perhaps a former lover, whom she gave blue balls. It didn't matter, he would have her first, then another thought occurred to him. He had felt 2 hymens in his live, but he actually have never seen one, and this was a prime opportunity to rectify this situation, it would also heap further humiliation on the bound woman, and by proxy on her father.

Without any further thought he began to press two fingers between the delicate folds of Lexy's sex. As he had expected she was quite dry, the young woman didn't belong to the exceedingly small group that became sexually aroused by degradation and humiliation, and she now expressed this with an outcry of pain. Tom didn't care and continued to press on until he felt some resistance, he then spread the 2 fingers until her inner lips began to part, he still couldn't see anything, so he inserted another finger of his other hand, again accompanied by exclamations of discomfort. He then hooked his fingers inside her inner lips open. The pain was to now excruciating, Lexy had masturbated before, but never more than one of her own slender fingers and her was this brute with three fingers in her virginal orifice, she cried out as if she was being slaughtered. Unperturbed by this Tom kept on prying until he saw the membrane that covered the entrance to her treasure box.

He withdrew his fingers and got up, turning around he waved to Harry. Bending over to the smaller man he said very quietly "You might want to think of some extra lubrication, she is dry as dust. I would hate if you hurt yourself, she is going to hate it no matter what you are doing." The young man nodded, he had dated Lexy in her freshman year, but the prudish bitch didn't allow him to get anywhere, some kissing in the dark that was all. When he had stumbled over the campaign to raise money for a gang rape of the prim and proper Miss Alexandra Clarissa Harcastle, he had gripped the opportunity with both hands and invested most of his lives savings.  He was going to enjoy this and knowing he was the first to have her was just the cherry on top of it. Well they said you never forget your first time, and he was going to make sure Lexy wouldn't forget this.

He dropped his sweatpants to his knees and let his 7 inch boner spring free, giving Lexy her first view on an erected penis, outside of porn movies.  He then lowered himself between her splayed legs, placing the tip of his penis firmly against her defenseless opening.  He tried to enter and felt the dryness of her vagina, tearing on the sensitive skin of his own member. He remembered Tom's advice about additional lubrication. He withdrew and thought for a quick moment. He then raised his mask above his lips and spat out, right between her legs. Oh she would surely remember this not, only was she going to lose her precious virginity to a rapist, but her holy than though hole was being spat on. He quickly repositioned himself, and pressed forward hard. The thin membrane of her hymen resisted for barely a second, before he was trough again accompanied by a bone chilling cry of pain from Lexy. He kept pressing on and for the first time in her 22 year old life she felt another person's pelvis crash into her own. This was as far away from her dream of a romantic first time on her wedding night as could possibly be imagined. But Harry didn't care, all he cared about was the tight gripping tunnel of muscle surrounding his cock, and he began to saw in and out of her unprepared vagina, reveling in her cries and tears. He knew he wouldn't last long, but he wanted to make most of it, so he kept on pounding her, as if she was trying to push her through the bench.

Lexy tried to evade the blows, but bound as she was she had no way out. After a few minutes of merciless pounding she heard Harry's breathing become rapid and he stopped pushing. She felt his dick in her pussy quiver and pulsate and suddenly she felt something warm deep inside her. The bastard had shot his load inside her, she was outraged, but then she remembered what Tom had said, this would be only the first of many loads deposited there.  What were his words, yes ever Tom, Dick and Harry would rape her, and she had the strong feeling that didn't reduce the number to those three men. She started to cry even harder.
As Harry withdrew from her he saw a mixture of blood and sperm dripping out of the freshly opened pussy, and thought this would be a picture he'd cherish for the rest of his live.  While he had been deflowering Lexy, Dick had gotten something from the equipment bag and stepped closer to Lexy's face. He let it unfold in his hands and she saw some kind of o ring with 2 leather straps. Before she had the chance to do something, his left hand grabbed her face pushing her cheeks into her mouth, forcing her to keep her mouth open or biting down hard on her he own cheeks. Without any further ado, he forced the rubber o ring into her mouth and began to buckle the leather straps behind her head.  Lexy had never seen a ring gag before, but she understood its purpose quite easily.  Tom stepped between her legs and produced some kind of rage from his pocket, upon second glance it looked like a pair of silk panties.  And when he dangle them in front of her face she even recognized them as her own, she had worn them yesterday all day and the reeked overwhelmingly of her own musk and sweat.  "What did this man plan to do with her panties?"  she wondered.
Her unspoken question was answered by Tom almost immediately. "I don't like all this mess here, let's clean you up a bit." And with that he started wiping her pussy with the silken garment, taking care to wipe up all blood and leaking semen. But nothing had prepared her for the next action. He looked at her saying "While I'm impressed by the width of your vocabulary of invective, your whining is becoming annoying. So let's take care of this."
He wadded the panties into a ball and stuffed them through the ring gag into her mouth, taking care of pushing the fouled parts in first. She cringed at the mixed taste of coppery blood and salty semen on her tongue.
"I have to explain something to you, and I don't want to be interrupted by your constant outbursts. So listen up and look over to Dick." Lexy didn't want to but she turned her head at last.
Dick held a tray with 4 metal objects on them. He lifted the smallest up it looked like a weird metal berry with a handle.
"There are two things you need to know for the next couple of weeks" Tom continued "Number one, however you are used, the cum has to be inside your pussy, there is no point in wasting good sperm on cum shots, down your throat or in your ass. The purpose is to knock you up not to simplify fill you with sperm. The other thing is, your anus is essentially of limits to anybody, except you ask for it, and I don't think you will, but that is up to your tastes. I had mentioned earlier we had hit a few stretch goals during our campaign. Well if you would have another look at Dick, you will see him holding a butt plug. And the name already tells you all you need to know about them.  We have four of them in increasing length and diameter, at the end of the next two weeks your asshole will be quite well stretched. Dick if you would do the honors."
The burly man nodded and stepped between the young woman's legs. He took a tube of KY Jelly and applied a generous dollop on the plug, and another on the brown starfish of her anus. She shivered at the cold, but even more as he gently pressed the plug against her still virgin hole. "You better relax darling, because this is going in no matter what." She tried, she really tried to relax, but it didn't help, and for the second time in this hour, a previously inviolate orifice was penetrated while she cried of pain. It got only slightly better as the thick part passed her sphincter and locked firmly in place.
"Let's get on with the festivities, there is much more sperm to donate" Tom announced and Dick dropped his pants to show a more than impressive erection,  he entered her almost tenderly, but his size in combination with the butt plug filling her rectum, this was another experience Lexy would never forget.

To be continued.

Offline CattyKitten

• Rep: 21
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2017, 07:20:42 AM »
You are kicking ass with this story! I am so glad you decided to write it and expand it, giving a greater cast of characters.
"Let me give you some advice, bastard. Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you."

― Tyrion to Jon Snow

Offline Jokol

• n00b
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2017, 07:44:35 AM »
Wow it's getting very complicated... we're going to get a book here :))

But it's very nice to read indeed, I like it!

Offline Shocker

• hanging around
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2017, 10:09:38 AM »
Wow it's getting very complicated... we're going to get a book here :))

But it's very nice to read indeed, I like it!
If it is getting to complicated you always can go back to chapter two. I use it all the time to keep me straight on my plan for each character and how they look.
To be honest I had to create a second file on my computer with the names descriptions and inspiration pictures on how the characters look. It's the first time for me to go to that length. If everything goes as planned there will be three more installments before we are done, so the bock won't be of any serious length  :D.

Offline Eigniu

• Rep: 58
  • Céasadh
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2017, 10:59:33 AM »
The latest update to your story is my favorite so far. :evil:

Offline Shocker

• hanging around
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2017, 12:43:51 PM »
Thank you kindly, I try to build up to a grand finale and an epilogue.

Offline Jokol

• n00b
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2018, 07:10:51 AM »
Yep!! Marie is enjoying what she deserves!! :fap: :popcorn:

Offline Shocker

• hanging around
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2018, 01:21:23 AM »
Part 8
Agnes fuller woke up on the floor feeling cold and a dull ached in her shoulders, which was almost the exactly same way she had woken up over the last 10 days. She turned her head until she could see the big red digits of the alarm clock proclaiming it to be 6:50, which meant she still had a bit of time.  Her head fell back to the ground and she glanced over to her sister Deborah who was lying only a short distance from her. Like Agnes own arms her wrists were cuffed together behind her back preventing her from sleeping on her back, so she lay on her side. Both women were completely nude; expect the cuffs and a band of leather strapped high on the thigh. Deborah's big breasts moved up and down in a rhythm that indicated her younger sister was still asleep. Her own chest was much less prominent, and when she was younger she had envied her baby sisters much bigger breasts and the resulting success with the boys.  They were only 2 years separated by age so Agnes had felt a competitive to her sister. At 28 she had learned to love her boobies, but standing next to each other Deborah would always attract more glances. Agnes thought she had left those thought behind when she married Arnold 3 years ago.  She had loved him very much, and the marriage was off to a good start, they enjoyed each other, and the sex was all new for Agnes. Then Arnold had tried to become more adventurous in the bedroom, and some things like role-play he could Agnes into, but when he tried anal, she put her foot down. She was of the firm believe that there was only one orifice where a penis should go into. And she still believed in the should, but the last 10 days had taught her that Arnold wasn't caring so much any longer for what she believed, and her memories drifted back to that first morning she had woken up bound and naked.

Then

Agnes regained consciousness and found herself sitting naked in a chair. Her hands were tied behind the chairs back and her legs seemed to be fixed to the chair legs, leaving her thighs spread open. She opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was her sister Deborah, sitting opposite her bound in the same fashion. Deborah was straining against her bonds which made her big breasts bounce up and down as well as sideways. All the time she was given of some muffled cries. Agnes saw that Deborah's mouth was taped shut with silvery duct tape, when she tried to speak she noticed that she was gagged in a similar fashion, and something was in her mouth held in place by the duct tape. Agnes eyes wandered over the naked body of her sister, finishing between the spread legs, where she could see the inner lips slightly parted. "Typical, Deborah now shaved al of her pussy. She is sometimes such a slut" she thought

At that point Arnold stepped in from the bathroom wearing a black silk bathrobe. "I see both of you are awake now. So we can begin." He said cheerfully. "While you were out, I took the time to take care of some items for personal hygiene. I'm sure you don't mind and if you do, I don't really care."
Agnes looked at her husband questioningly, speaking was not an option.
Arnold understood her nonetheless "Oh you are wondering what I'm talking about, don't you? And I think I can understand the confusion, seeing your slutty sister there with a shaved pussy can't have surprised you much. But if you take a moment looking down, you will see that the ugly muff of hair you had is gone as well. To be fair sweet Deborah used to have a very elegant landing strip pointing at her holes. But as I said I have taken care of it."
With horror Agnes looked down and for the first time in over a decade she saw her crotch completely devoid of hair. 
"It's only a razor shave" Arnold continued smiling coldly "when it grows back, you and little Debbie over here can have a go at it with wax. I have heard it's a bit unpleasant, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make."
Agnes was shocked to hear her husband talking like this and his next words didn't ease her mind at all.
"You see my dear; I'm tired of gaining your approval before trying anything new in our relationship.  So we are not trying to change it, I have changed it. When we return home, we will do as master and slaves. And you and your sister are going to be the later."
Both women reacted with emphatic, but completely muffled outbursts of protest. If Fuller was bothered his next words didn't betray any of it.
"You seem to have doubts that I can follow through on my plans? If that is the case let me bring your attention to this." And with those words he removed a piece of cloth from a nearby table. Under the cloth there was a tray with 3 strange looking devices. Two of them looked identical; being black leather straps attached to a small box the size of 4 stacked matchboxes. Neither of the women could identify them for what they were. The other thing looked like a regular modern smart phone, upon seeing this, the confusion of the bound women grew even more.  Arnold took one of the straps and knelt down before Agnes, were he began to strap it to her upper thigh in such a way that the little black box ended shortly before her crotch. Agnes looked bewildered, she had heard about slave collars, but those were supposed to go around the throat.  Arnold must have seen her befuddlement and replied "Oh this is no collar, that will come later when you have earned it. This is a bitch tamer. And as we all know a bitch is best controlled by her pussy." With the last word he moved a switch on the box, causing 2 sturdy metal prongs to be extracted from the box, stopping short before Agnes labia. He also took the opportunity, to fondle the exposed folds of her sex, continuing to spread her lips apart and enter her vagina with his index finger. "Dry as saw dust" he commented "Well we fix that later."
He then grabbed the other device and tried to attach it to Deborah's thigh. The young woman fought with all her limited options, but ultimately her brother in law managed to attach the box the same way.
"That was box number one, let's check out that other box of yours" and without any ceremony he pushed a finger in Deborah's unprotected pussy. The young woman howled in a mixture of pain and surprise. Like his wife, Deborah wasn't aroused at all, but this didn't matter to Arnold this time and he continued to saw his finger in and out of her pussy.  Ramming forward with as much fore as he could muster.  After a short time Deborah's body began to react to this stimulus, trying to minimize damage and her vaginal muscles began to relax a bit allowing for the penetration and some moisture formed.  A fact not lost on Arnold "You like this? Let's get you some more then."  And immediately added a further finger and continued the merciless finger fucking of his sister in law. After a minute he stopped, withdrew his fingers from her pussy and observed the glistening juice on them.

He then got up and reached out for the duct tape over Deborah's mouth and ripped it off, stepping quickly over to his wife doing the same thing. He grabbed Agnes hair and held her head firmly in place, and began to wipe his fingers on Agnes upper lip right below her nose.  So his wife had no choice but to continuously smell her little sister's musk. Outrage Agnes opened her mouth and began to poke at the cloth in her mouth with her tongue until she managed to push it out completely.  It fell down on her stomach where it partially unfolded and she recognized it as a pair of bikini panties, she had never before seen in her life.
"What ..is going … on here Arnold?" she asked with a very dry mouth.
"I thought I had explained that." Was the only answer she got.
They heard a retching sound form behind, and Deborah pressed out "You are a bastard, what did you put in my mouth?"
"Oh those were some broad's panties, they smelled a bit, but then again you are foul mouthed anyhow, so I thought that fitting. As for why I removed the gag. I thought the next step of our session here will be more fun if you girls can talk."
"Oh go fuck yourself" Deborah cursed.
"That is the one thing I'm surely not going to do with so many other holes around." Was the icy reply. "Let me introduce you to the controller." 
With that he picked up the cell phone and pressed the activation button with his thumb, and chose an app on the surface labeled innocently as BTC.
"This little device is a masterwork of engineering. I can control the stingers from them."
"What stingers?" asked Agnes
"Let me demonstrate." Arnold said and pressed a control, and immediately both Agnes and Deborah jumped up as much as her bonds allowed howling in pain. The prongs at their thighs had emitted an arc of electricity jumping into their thighs, and the pain was intense. Arnold released the control and the arcs and the pain stopped.
"What was that?" Agnes gasped
"That was the lowest level, level one of 10. I was told the higher settings will allow for a wider spread of the arc, so it will not only hit your thighs, but also some more sensitive parts. I shudder at the thought how a jolt of electricity to the clit will feel. But I'm digressing   ; I was explaining what this little fucker does. I can control both of your stingers, either individually or together, I can control the intensity, and my favorite function, I can preprogram a discharge. The last function will help with the training immensely. You see this thing is coded to my fingerprint, and I'm going to set a timer to it, that if I don't renew it after a time period x. You are going to get blasted with the full level of these babies. I want to be able to not fear for my life in the future. Let's have some more fun with Debbie shall we?"
With that he took her chair and turned it onto the back.  Leaving poor Debbie with her legs in the air. He took a pillow shoved it behind her back, which forced her pussy over the edge of her chair making it very accessible. 
Arnold dropped the robe, revealing his own nakedness and a full erection. Without much ado he positioned his cock, and pressed forward into Debbie's velvety folds, cherishing the cries of displeasure, protest and humiliation of his bound sister in law.  He enjoyed her tight canal, and wondered if this was due to her youth, or the constraints the bondage was placing on her abdomen.  Well he would have to test that theory on Agnes later, he knew that pussy quite well, but right no he enjoyed the feeling, she didn't but that didn't matter. To improve his position he placed his hands on her big breasts pressing them tight against her body, and again enjoyed the feeling more than Debbie. After a few minutes of fucking her tight pussy he came with a groan of satisfaction.  And Debbie cried out in the realization that he hadn't worn a condom, spewing his cum deep inside her.

Arnold got up and looked down on her. He really liked what he saw the labia were red and swollen and a little trickle of cum was to be seen, he didn't expect to see much, gravity was clearly in his favor here.  He then stepped over to Agnes and only told her "Open up!"
"What?" was the only answer.
"You are going to clean my dick with your mouth."
"The hell I'm going to do"
"And here I thought you liked your sister"
Agnes was in the process of asking what that was supposed to mean, when a piercing cry was cutting through the cabin. Arnold had taken the phone and pressed a control. But the stinger he had activated wasn't hers, it was Deborah's
 With a brutally cold voice Arnold continued "Every time I'm not satisfied with one of you the other will pay the price. This is currently level two; shall I go to level three?"
"No please, I'll do it, but please stop this." Agnes submitted and opened her mouth.
Arnold released the control and the shrieks of pain subsided and were replaced by a whimpering from Deborah.  He stepped back to Agnes and inserted his semi erect penis into her mouth.
"I'll better not feel any teeth or we get an idea how Debbie likes level five."
Beaten Agnes took her husband's cock into her mouth for the first time. She never had conceded before to oral sex, and now she did not only taste his semen, but also the vaginal secrets of her sister. If she could have died of humiliation she would have done so right now. With tears streaming down her face, she managed to clean it, without choking on it.
"You are quite good at this; perhaps I should give Debbie the chance to get clean as well." With that he grabbed the chair she was tied to and also flipped it over, but this time so that she was facing toward the floor. He dragged the chair a bit further until her view of the floor was replaced by the view of her sister's sex.
"I'll leave you to it. I'm going to have a nice nap, because tomorrow is a big day for all of us."

To be continued.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl