In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: If you are going to keep your victim captive, how often do you let them wash?  (Read 315 times)

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Putzmeister - my wife picked the title :(
  • Rep: 65
  • The above is a real picture of myself.
I never, ever let them wash. I make them wash, or I hose them off myself, anywhere from every day to every few weeks depending on the tone of the tale.

Edit: Well, I see I already responded before and forgot about it. I almost made the same comment about the lack of fingernail clippers again. It goes to show that my brain drives itself solidly forward on the rails, even when the conductor is asleep in the prostitute car.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 01:00:00 PM by SoftGameHunter »
Yesterday I stopped a woman from being brutally raped. Turned out I was able to talk her into it after all.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 692
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
@death2uall At least you're consistent? :laugh:
I always wanted to be the green girl that looked pleasantly tousled leaving Captain Kirk's quarters in between acts. Except, unlike most of them I want to not tragically die. -Anguissette
I spent some time in Japan...and just kind of asked "WHY?!" a LOT. -IrishGirl
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman
"As fuck" is my favorite unit of measurement. -lysyn

Offline Ingenue

• Tomato Pope Pup
  • Rep: 1150
  • forcing pettings out of you all
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
I fowce my mansluts to take a bath WITH ME. Oh yeah, work that for-a-glossy-coat conditioner into mistwess's scalp. This will teach you to have those big slutty hands and fingers :drool:

(I replied previously, but not saying that. :D )
Sometimes, it's nice to hear your pixel people scream. ~Trill
I like my unicorns pink. and fluffy. and dancing, in the vicinity of meteorological optical effects ~kittyumbrass
Turns out that France understands neither peanut butter nor tacos ~IrishGirl

Likes and limits on my profile!

Offline fervalarist

• Rep: 4
  • Mmmmmmmmmm
wash them with pee first to make them realize the scent of master, especially during night peeing session before sleep. She will wake up with dried urine "scent" in her nostril, thereafter morning cum(breakfast)she can wash herself(no soap and icecold water only)

Revive the Realms of Caligula

Offline archon1980

• Rep: 28
As far as my fantasies, I love humiliation and degradation.  Wallowing in her own filth and waste, allow her to experience the heights (or depths) of her suffering.  It also serves as both physical and psychological torture.  I only allow her to wash, at a time of my choosing, sometimes multiple times a day then not for several days.  It keeps her off balance, and of course the unknown is often far more terrifying than knowing what's coming even if what's coming is terrifying.  That being said, using a freshly washed slut is more enjoyable than  a dirty one. 
Cheers!

Offline Unmasker

• Rep: 5
My rape prisoner is a helpless plaything and therefore has no control, not even to wash herself. Instead she will remain tied up and I will wash her at times of my own choosing. And I will enjoy that very much.
"I've got you now, my pretty!"

~ Snidely Whiplash

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 930
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
My rapist BETTER make sure I get clean in one way or another.

What, you want the smell of stale semen- YOUR stale semen- all over me?
the fuck is wrong with you? lol

Do you REALLY wanna rape a woman covered in day-old sweat, B.O. and dirt? Tears, cum and blood?

Don't be an animal. At least take care of me in that one sense, if you HAVE to keep me captive. lol
When I close my eyes, I see you the way you were afterward. Wrecked. And what I want more than anything is to wreck you all over again.

Online Jersonzu

• Rep: 10
  • Bondage-Rape-Humiliate
My rapist BETTER make sure I get clean in one way or another.

What, you want the smell of stale semen- YOUR stale semen- all over me?
the fuck is wrong with you? lol

Do you REALLY wanna rape a woman covered in day-old sweat, B.O. and dirt? Tears, cum and blood?

Don't be an animal. At least take care of me in that one sense, if you HAVE to keep me captive. lol

now you're just asking for it

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
As long as you fucking wash me afterward, yes I am. lol
When I close my eyes, I see you the way you were afterward. Wrecked. And what I want more than anything is to wreck you all over again.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 692
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
If I want my pets clean, I'll just let @Ingenue loose with the garden hose.

I always wanted to be the green girl that looked pleasantly tousled leaving Captain Kirk's quarters in between acts. Except, unlike most of them I want to not tragically die. -Anguissette
I spent some time in Japan...and just kind of asked "WHY?!" a LOT. -IrishGirl
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman
"As fuck" is my favorite unit of measurement. -lysyn

Offline Pixiewolfe

• I am a pet in real life to a Master who is quite nice to me and lets me get away with far to much. Occasionally I get punished for bad behaviour. It is not so fun.
  • Rep: 4
  • collared little pet
If I want my pets clean, I'll just let @Ingenue loose with the garden hose.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
“Are we our bodies? Is a small person less than a big person, then? If we were our bodies, then when we lost an arm, or a leg, would we be less, would we begin to fade from existence? No. We are the same person.

We are not our bodies; we are our thoughts. As they form, they define who we are, and create the reality of our existence.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
PUPPY!!!1!!!1111   :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Offline Mister Japes

• Rep: 2
  • The Answer to the Question You Are Most Afraid of
Jaysus, after ONE session with me the bitch'll be honking to high heaven of sweat, jizz and bitch-juice...  Gonna have to at least give her a sponge bath while she's cuffed to the bed...  Hell, she might even enjoy it  ;)
"You had a bad day once, am I right?...  You had a bad day and it drove you as crazy as everybody else...  I mean, what is it with you?  What made you what you are?  Something like that happened to ME you know?  I...  I'm not exactly sure what it was, sometimes I remember it one way, sometimes another...  If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice!  HA HA HA!"

"I believe what doesn't kill you simply makes you...  Stranger."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline apexslaver

• Rep: 6
  • n00b
As often as I like which probably means after every 1 or 2 rapes.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl