In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Costume Party (teaseme69) 5 1
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Costume Party (teaseme69)  (Read 6768 times)

Offline Teaseme69

• Rep: 145
Re: Costume Party (teaseme69)
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2017, 06:32:56 PM »
I tasted blood in my mouth, I knew I was going to have some facial bruises. It seemed the harder I fought, the harder you hit me. I felt tight,  made me feel extremely full having a cock forcefully fucking away. You bit my ankle and drew blood, leaving me screaming in your hand even harder. You started licking and sucking the blood.
You were fucking harder, sweating over me and I can't do anything but lie here and take it. I felt pain between my legs from the assault, my body wasn't fully prepared, now I was drenching cum. I immediately curled up in a fetal position crying into the comforter.  I was so pissed not being able to have control over this situation. I was terrified you came inside of me, I wasn't on the pill. The thought made me gag in the bed, feeling you still inside of me. I needed to leave asap and get the morning after pill.
Sometimes the devil on my shoulder ask "What the fuck are you doing?"

Offline the savage

• Rep: 361
  • everything is better with blood
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2017, 07:39:45 PM »
I just watched you on the bed, slowy curling up on yourself.  The way that someone does when they are in shock. I just watched and shook my head from side to side.  Turning away from you, I start to open your bags.  Pulling them open and the first thing I see is your cell.  Which I pulled out and smashed on the floor, until I watched it spring open.  Shattered.  I toss the thing to the side.  Completely cutting you off from the rest of the world.  Shrinking the world down to just you and me.  Then I rifled through your clothes.  My lucky day.  You have everything you need to transform in here.  I grab the first costume I see.  Wonderwoman.  Complete with fake braces, boots, the tiara and everything.  Tossing it on the bed next to you. "Put it on."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2017, 07:52:53 PM »
I'm curled up sobbing uncontrollably as you're going through my things. I hear you smashing something and I noticed it was my brand new Android I just bought. I looked at the door then you as I continued to cry. You were going through my clothes and costumes.  I packed slutty lingere with expensive, hand crafted corsets I wore underneath my costumes.  I didn't need a corset but it looked hot. Now I was regretting packing such slutty things. Then you dragged out my favorite one,  Wonder Woman. You looked at it and licked your lips then tossing it to me demanding I put it on. "No!! Fuck you!!!"
I quickly leaped off of the bed and ran to the door, crying while I tried to open it.

Offline the savage

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2017, 08:42:23 PM »
It is a hotel room.  I am closer to the door than you are.  You are trying to run away, in a place where escape is basically designed away.  You are at the door when I reached you, not having run at all.  grabbing your hair, I smashed your head forward, into the door and then I pulled you back away from it.  Snarling a little bit in my throat as I did.  Tossing you back on the bed, using your hair to turn and throw you.  Smiling as I did.  "Put it on.  Or I kill you and spend the weekend dressing up and raping your corpse."  Only after i spoke did I notice that I had cut your head, smacking it against the door.  There is a little blood dribbling down from a cut above your eye.  "Either way works for me."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2017, 11:53:15 PM »
My head gets pulled back from you grabbing my hair. You smash my forehead to the door and I cried out in a high pitch scream. I didn't recognize my own cry for help, I had no idea my vocals could go that high. Before I knew it, you tossed me back on the king bed. You still had a grasp on my lengthy hair, using it to move my face around.  Then in your cold voice you demanded I put it on or be killed. Then you mention raping my corpse. You...were... twisted!! Your demeanor was giving me chills as I angrily snatched the Wonder Woman outfit from the bed. I was basically nude, just had some shreds of clothes still on. I quickly took those off and started putting the costume on, feeling the silky fabric rub nicely on my skin. Finally done adjusting it, I had everything on, including the accessories.
My breast were displayed nicely, but the waist band was too tight around my little waist. I stood there looking down feeling you checking me out. I started sobbing again.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 11:55:55 PM by Teaseme69 »

Offline the savage

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2017, 06:21:12 AM »
I watched you first strip, and then dress yourself again.  Somehow I found the act of you dressing up more erotic.  It was what made my cock harder than watching you tear off the strips of clothing that I had left on you.  Then you started to cry, and I understand why.  The outfit was supposed to make you feel powerful and sexy.  Instead it is making you an object with no will of your own.  While you stood there sobbing I got out my own phone.  Starting to take pictures of you.  Clicking away, but they weren't good enough.  Making a little frustrated noise in my mouth.  "Pose.  The sort of sexy poses and shots you tend to post.  I know I am going to want a few... souvenirs of our time together.  Something no one else will ever have."  When you did not immediately jump to comply, I reached out and slapped you.  Hard enough to send you staggering toyour knees. 
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2017, 02:24:35 PM »
I'm fully dressed in my Wonder Woman costume, had my tiara and bracelets with my rope. I was crying and wrapped my arms around my self, I felt so exposed and raw. I couldn't look you in the eyes, I felt shame and embarrassment. You started taking pictures of me on your phone and then demanded I start to pose. Of course I didn't do what you asked me and you slapped me so hard I fell to my knees. I crumpled up on the floor crying even harder. "No, please don't kill me." I sounded weak and pathetic. I looked up at you, my long hair is  everywhere and my mascara is running. "W..will you let me go after I pose?"

Offline the savage

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2017, 05:18:22 PM »
It was obvious about you.  Nobody had ever really put you in your place.  YOu were stuck up and annoyed beforehand but a few slaps and you are begging me to let you go.  Well, no that is not really what you are doing.  You are asking if I will let you go if you do what I tell you.  The first thought is of course not.  I saw a lot of costumes in there.  Until I see you in all of them, rape you in all of them, you are not going anywhere.  Even if that means I have to sell my plane ticket home, use the cash to buy a car and drive you back to my house.  Raping you at every stop on the way.  Of course that is the answer.  It is also a truth that you absolutely do not want to hear.  So I give you a lie.  "I'll have gotten everything I wanted.  No reason to stay."
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2017, 05:50:10 PM »
I wipe my tears as I slowly stand up, I feel your cum sliding down my inner thigh. Without saying a word, I start playing with my hair, adjusting it and tossing it side to side. I stuck my breast out, posed in all the ways Wonder Woman does. I'm glaring at you while I do. I shook my hips as I walked around and even gave you a few smiles.
"Please, are you done? I've done everything you've asked me, I just want to go home."
My tone had a hint of bitch to it, my attitude was showing. I stood there glaring back at you, my confidence coming back.

Offline the savage

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2017, 05:57:45 PM »
You stood up and struck one pose.  Yes, it is the classic hands on hips, jutting out your chest pose that the comics, movies and shows had made so iconic but it really isn't enough.  I clicked my phone, taking a picture of you, but I let out a little grunt.  "No, we are not done.  I want more than one pic.  I want something I can chose from to jerk off too when I am gone.  Turn around.  Give me a good ass shot."  I also noticed that a little bitch was leaking in to your attitude and I am not sure that I like that.  But if you turn around I have plenty of time to grab your lasso, loop it around you, and figure out which hole I want to fuck next.
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2017, 06:05:43 PM »
I rolled my eyes at you as you demanded more poses.  I huffed and puffed as I did one pose after the other. I turn and look up at you giving you the "go fuck yourself " look. I walk shaking my ass and do another pose. You told me you needed more to jerk off too and I shuttered. "What kind of sexual deviant bastard are you?!" I did another pose, then another. 

Offline the savage

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2017, 08:27:45 PM »
You are spewing out your hatred and insulting me. That is an interesting strategy for someone who is trying to get me to release you.  My head shook from side to side, I let out a little chuckle as I watched your ass.  It is going to be fun raping that.  You'll scream and shake and I will absolutely take it.  Love every second of it.  When you were walking away, putting your head over your shoulder to look at me.  I bulled forward and ripped the rope out of your hands.  "I think I am going to take even more of you."
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2017, 09:02:35 PM »
I'm posing for you and I can feel chills going up my spine. You eyed me like I was prey and I felt like a piece of meat. My fear was causing me to tremble, my mouth got away from me. Just then I felt you grab my rope off my waistband. I screamed out from panic. "No! Please you said you would let me go after I did this!" I moved closer to the door, trying to get closer to the knob. This place was easy to escape and I would soon enough.

Offline the savage

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2017, 09:14:05 PM »
You tried to run away, and I wrapped my arms around your waist.  Tugging you backwards, and away from the door.  "I also raped you.  Why on earth would you trust a man who did that."  I lifted my arm and jammed my fist down into your gut.  From this close it does not have full leverage, not enough to cripple and stop you, but it was a sensitive spot.  I could hear the air whooshing out of you and the scream cutting off.  I took the lasso and used it.  Used it like it was supposed to be used.  Wrapping your hands together and then tying them to the headboard.  This time you are on your knees and stretched out. I grunted, amusing myself with my hands running over your body.  "You know, if you were really Wonder Woman you would have just lost all your power.  Having been bound by a man."  I laughed and spanked your ass.  The lowest portion of your cheeks poking out from under the costume.  "For now, I am just going to fuck your ass hard."
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2017, 09:21:12 PM »
You grab me like a rag doll and I twist and pull until you punch me in the stomach, knocking the air out of me. I didn't have the air to say anything, I just made gagging noises. You tied my hands and then tied my stomach down on the bed. I was crying hysterically now, thrashing like a fish out of water.
"Please!!!" I kept sobbing, I hated feeling so weak and helpless. The ironic part was I was dressed as a heroin who kicked ass. Then you slapped my ass sending chills up my spine. My heart froze. I knew you were going to rape my ass now and I started to scream and beg. I had never been fuck there before, this was going to hurt.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 11:30:05 PM by Teaseme69 »

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl