In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • The Seal Cove [Winner of November/December 2017] 5 4
Currently:  

Author Topic: The Seal Cove [Winner of November/December 2017]  (Read 1143 times)

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babyfuck
  • Rep: 780
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
Re: The Seal Cove [Contest Entry]
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2017, 11:06:07 AM »
You really have a gift with words. Granted, I had to look up a handful or more, but your prose is eloquent and pulls me in. It really is beautiful. I normally dont finish stories that dont get to the raping quickly enough, but your pace and story itself kept me intrigued. I think Id even read a non rapey story if you wrote it! Very well done. Again.
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Online RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 708
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2017, 11:52:08 AM »
@EssenceofRed All my stories so far do seem to have a metric fuck tonne of foreplay/buildup before I get round to the raping. :-? I should probably improve that ratio. #goals and Thanks :*
It's bizarre how whale vomit transmutes into an aromatic delight. -cosmicwitch
i PREFER TO DURDLE MYSELF -Mosos
I 180 noscoped zarya while rushing b as junkrat while biting cock. -Ingenue
I put a donut around my cock, face rape a girl, cum inside her mouth and shove the donut right in after. No better way to humiliate women than with calories. -Jersonzu
If I do jumping jacks without a bra my boobs try to run away from the rest of my bod. -darkfantasygirl
Your safeword must contain 1 geometric shape, the blood of a virgin, an igneous rock, 2 tic tacs, and an Olsen twin. -Tyson

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 812
    • RapeCage
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2018, 12:46:23 AM »
Great tale, @RayPistonprowl

It put me in mind of a creepy sea ballad I loved as a kid called The Silkie of Sule Skerrie (I think that's the correct spelling and title- been a while! I have the anthology it's in somewhere). Still want to go to Hoy in the Orkneys because of it.

This is exactly what I was thinking of when I read it -- The Great Selkie of Sule Skerry. There are a million versions of this song. My favorite is an obscure one my mother used to sing. (She is Scottish.) It sounds like no other I've heard, but it's the one I grew up with.

I had to look up a lot of words in this story, but the Tuvan bagpipes thing led me to this:

I guess that's what I'd imagine a silkie/siren's song sounding like! Pretty cool! I can totally hear the whistle.

Online RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 708
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: The Seal Cove [Winner of November/December 2017]
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2018, 01:30:09 AM »
@Addie That's much prettier than the rather grating, grinding Tuvan throat singing I've heard. The first part of the following song is traditional harsh throat singing that provides the drone or undertone, and around 1:50 you can hear the whistling overtones start. I'd love to find someone who can do moving undertones and overtones at once.

edit: found one. starting at 5:22 in this video the presenter moves the undertones (fundamentals) and the overtones separately from one another. Amazing.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 03:49:36 AM by RayPistonprowl »
It's bizarre how whale vomit transmutes into an aromatic delight. -cosmicwitch
i PREFER TO DURDLE MYSELF -Mosos
I 180 noscoped zarya while rushing b as junkrat while biting cock. -Ingenue
I put a donut around my cock, face rape a girl, cum inside her mouth and shove the donut right in after. No better way to humiliate women than with calories. -Jersonzu
If I do jumping jacks without a bra my boobs try to run away from the rest of my bod. -darkfantasygirl
Your safeword must contain 1 geometric shape, the blood of a virgin, an igneous rock, 2 tic tacs, and an Olsen twin. -Tyson

Offline Tie Me With Silk

• Rep: 61
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2018, 02:15:24 AM »
Congratulations Sir Ray!  The build up was great.   :celebrate:

Offline archon1980

• Rep: 31
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2018, 02:35:58 AM »
I liked it, really a lot!
Cheers!

Offline randomgirl

• Supergirl from Earth-24
  • Rep: 537
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2018, 09:50:22 AM »
Congratulations @RayPistonprowl . You get twi thumbs up as a reward. :thumbs:

Offline Conroy Johanns

• Semi-professional smut writer and sometime interracial provocateur.
  • Rep: 42
  • Got room for one more?
    • Big, My Nose? Magnificent, My Nose!
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2018, 10:13:49 AM »
The originality of concept is striking, and the pacing and delivery are spot-on. I also discovered the word "hypnopompic," which is fabulous.
"Nobody brought an extra bag!"

Misadventure on the Museum Planet for the Jan/Feb contest!

The Hopewell Pop Music Academy is part-story, part-unofficial pictures thread, all-pervy. Now features  Part Two!

My fap button doesn't always work. Long story. Just assume I'm always fapping...

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl