In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Amnesia (with the savage)  (Read 301 times)

Offline the savage

• Rep: 286
  • everything is better with blood
Re: Amnesia (with the savage)
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2017, 05:30:48 PM »
There is no agreement between predator and prey.  There can be no agreement between the strong and the weak.  And while you frighten and confuse them, you are still weak.  Not strong enough to impose any of your will on them.  They are not going to stop.  "We have come to a decision. An agreement.  You have to die.  And stay dead.  This is going to be a test."  The axe comes downs and rips through your arm at the elbow.  Slicing through it easily, far more easily than it would wood.  The sound of it parting flesh is interesting, but immediately drowned out by your scream.  Which only seems to get louder and louder.  They are testing.  Watching. Because they want to see what happens to you when you die.  Will you regenerate?  Come back together?  They have to see
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline darkfantasygirl

• piss-pot in training
  • Rep: 170
  • WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2017, 07:25:34 PM »
I turned pale once they told me they had reached a decision. One that wasn't good for me as I saw them ready the axe in a very threatening way. "Wait! NO! NO! NO!" I screamed as it flew through the air, severing my arm at my elbow. The scream that ripped through my throat hurt even my own ears! But they watch, waiting for me to bleed out. Testing to see what really happens.

The limb doesn't start healing at all, blood just spurts from it as I cry and writhe in my own pain and blood. "What if this doesn't work, huh?" I ask, venom lacing my words, "What if you don't get what you want because you were too stupid to stop torturing me!?"

It only took a few minutes for me to start getting drowsy from blood loss, soon I was pale, and cold as they watched and waited, really trying to find out where they stood and what their options really were. Turns out, it won't work out quite they way they wanted.

As soon as my body had died the severed part of the arm evaporated, decaying in a matter of minutes to dust while my body regrew my arm, though much more slowly than the severed piece decayed away. A half hour later, I was breathing, my eyes blinking as I stared up at the sky, a flashing image of the axe cutting through the air at my arm. I ignored the three men as I lifted my arm no longer pinned by the stake and take a good, long look at it.

Offline the savage

« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2017, 08:12:05 PM »
They watched you, they watched you die.  It worked really well, and they enjoyed it.  Your pain, your agony.  It fed them and made them far more happy than anything ever had.  Disgusting, sick and they watch the blood.  One of them lunges in to the dirt and shovels it in his mouth.  Savoring the flavor of your blood in it.  But things did not work out the way they wanted.  You died, slowly and painfully, but you came back to life.  And the pieces disappeared and you were whole.  Snarling, they have become even more bestial.  Angry and snapping at you.  Shaking in rage as they watch you.  It makes them terrified and angry to see you.  Especially since you speak and it sounds like something they should know but arehaving trouble putting to meaning.  "KILL!"
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline darkfantasygirl

• piss-pot in training
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2017, 09:00:51 PM »
They were going to attack, and then I could feel the attack happen, their bodies moving toward me with vehement blood lust that will never be satisfied. I had to get away, but I don't know how. I can only feel what needs to be done. I need to kill them, first. I wish that I could say I didn't want to, but after everything these men deserve it!

A force erupted from my consciousness, knocking back everything, including the men. The force blew out the fire and laid over a couple of the trees closest to the camp as I wailed out in pain. The stake was out of my hand and I was on my feet, though wobbling.

The three were on their backs, air knocked from their lungs. I could hear their heartbeats, fast, raging, like they'd taken drugs and maybe they had. But I have reason to believe they didn't. But I didn't have the time to wait to talk to them. I could only run, off into the forest, jumping roots and ignoring the coldness on my naked skin. I had to be gone before they ever get the chance to recover.

But, how did that even happen? I don't have time to focus on anything but making sure my feet stay on the ground. My senses were running haywire, and I swear that I felt something darker following me, so far behind that it might not even be there. But even more reason for me to run faster, harder, get away from everything.

Offline the savage

« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2017, 05:34:11 PM »
They barely understand anything anymore.  You have knocked the world out of order for them.  SO when you do something else that was staggering it was barely registered.  Just human nature, the first amazing experience is shocking and remembered forever. By tthe third or fourth it is completely routine.  SO they were knocked down by a force that they did not understand and they just got angry.  Angry and scrambling up after you.  Not bothering to grab their guns.  They do not want to shoot you.  Instead they grabbed knives.  Howling like wolves as they pursued through the darkness.  Oblivious to branches smacking them in the face.  Running on ankles that have been rolled by unseen roots. They are bloody, they are ravenous and filled with lust.  Grabbing and chasing after you.  Laughing and looking around.  "Where are you girlie?  We just want to keep playing."
-genghis khan

Offline darkfantasygirl

• piss-pot in training
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2017, 07:16:04 PM »
My senses are running haywire, again. I see all of the animals scattering away from me in fear, though their fear is much more innocent than that of the three men who were far behind me, but behind me, none the less. I'm not sure how I knew it was there, maybe I saw it before and it didn't register but in any case, I jumped down a small bank, my feet dipping in freezing water but there was a tiny cave behind me on the bank. I pushed myself into it, having to dig a little bit for my head to fit.

I tried to concentrate on what was going on around me, and before long I can hear them, searching for me, following the broken twigs and brances I've left in my wake. I have to remember how to do whatever it is that I did at their camp. But no matter how hard I focus, the feeling never comes back. I'm scared, now, hearing their voices calling out to me, "Where are you girlie?  We just want to keep playing."

I hold my breath, making sure I don't move at all so they might not find me. For all they knew I jumped the creek bank and kept running.

Offline the savage

« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2017, 09:06:54 PM »
They are baying.  Literally baying.  Moving around the woods looking.  Having run pass where you were they continued on for a few minutes.  Until some instinct seems to reach out to them. Stopping abruptly, and in silence turning around.  Maybe it was something that being near you has done to them.  It is not the case but that is how they are explaining it.  Turning and running towards you.  Like they can see you, smell you, or maybe know exactly where it is that you are.  Always where you are.  Tehy are making good headway towards you. 

I think this has gone on long enough.  I think they have done all that they can do to your vessel and done everything that is possible to do with it.  It was fun watching, whipping them on.  And condemning their souls to my realm.  But now it is time for me to take part in the things that need to happen.  the reason that I ripped you down from the sky.  I had to hide a few times when you ended worlds.  NO longer.  Now you are going to be mine.
-genghis khan

Offline darkfantasygirl

• piss-pot in training
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2017, 08:09:16 AM »
I was relieved when I saw them cross the bank without ever thinking to look behind them. The moon was shining perfectly, if they had seen me, I'd know about it. But I stayed perfectly still even though I wanted to climb and run the other direction. Get to their camp, steal some clothes and leave these woods. Surely not everyone in this world is as cruel hearted as these monsters are! I never wanted to hurt or scare anyone at all! I just want to know what I am!

But as perfect as everything worked out, the way they paused in thier searching, all simultaneously turning and staring back at me as if they'd seen a mirror or been alerted to my whereabouts. I was pale, frozen where I was as they lunged, looking more like animals than men. I was scared again, but nothing happened. I tried to summon that force that saved me last time... yet there was nothing and I hated myself for it as they closed in and I attempted to jump past.

But that didn't work out how I wanted, either. One of them grabbed onto my arm, allowing to to jerk away and fling myself in the freezing cold stream. It was like pins and needles all over my skin but I still tried to move, to get away from them under any means nescessary.

There was a glint in the water, still, and I grabbed it, seeing it as a knife that had been there a while. Had time to rust but it was still sharp enough. One of them got far too close to me, and any means means anything. I look that metal and rammed it into the side of his neck, blood spraying wildly but he fell over. I didn't have the time to see the rage in the others as they attacked and the metal was still wedged in the other man's corpse.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 08:11:50 AM by darkfantasygirl »

Offline the savage

« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2017, 05:39:06 PM »
It had not been there as long as you think.  It in fact had not been there more than a moment. Until I put it there.  I wanted you to have some sort of option instead of being killed again.They are really simple creatures.  at least at this point, after I had gotten done whispering in their ears.  Stoking the fires that burns in the heart of every human. They could no more resist their animal urges now than they could fly by flapping their arms.  And I grinned, knowing that it was me that had been theiir undoing.  You might have struck the final blow but I condemned them.

Making the other two leap at you, not even bothering with their own knives.  As easily slaughtered as a sheep.  Then I grunted and flowed. Transforming from the near invisible mote to my prefered form in front of you.  Looking like a man, but with a  reddish tint to my skin and sharpened teeth.  Subtle but sharper than normal.  "I know what you are.  I know what happened to you."  I held out my hand, trying to be calming.  In a contest of power you might best me, but you are shaken and terrified.  My mein.  It is easy to shove and manipulate.  "Come.  And I will explain it.  And what happened here.  Before I could find you.  Before I gave you a simple means to defend yourself"
-genghis khan

Offline darkfantasygirl

• piss-pot in training
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2017, 08:07:34 PM »
I felt like I didn't really want them dead once I finally saw their corpses laying on the ground, even though when they were alive I felt the exact opposite for a long time. I thought, maybe if they'd just leave me alone, but that wasn't even possible and I know that, now.

But then there was a distortion in front of me, a kind of light devoring wave that appeared as liquid, until it became the solid form of a... man? No... it wasn't a man but the sight of it but a sense of dread into my stomach, even as it seemed to extend niceities toward me, describing my weapon and the purpose of it's existence.

The extention of your hand, I felt weary and scared. You weren't like the others, though familiar to me in a way I didn't understand. I blinked, not trusting you to tell the truth but I wasn't going anywhere with you until I knew some things. "What am I, then? Why am I here and why don't I remember this myself? And... are you evil...?"

Offline the savage

« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2017, 06:15:30 AM »
Banal questions.  About the meaning of the universe and whether or not I am evil.  My lips moved even further on my face, in what I thought was a reassuring smile.  Though as a shape shifter I have never really gotten the little things, like a smile down.  Instead of what I thought, my lips were far to wide. Giving the impression that my head is about to split in half and all manneer of unspeakable horrors are going to crawl out .  Definitely not what I was going for.

"Evil is a word of the humans.  I am not evil, any more than you are.  What you are is the end of the universe and the beginning of a new.  I am your consort.  I see to your every need.  Your every whim.  My main point in life is to find you after you use your powers.  It changes you.  Briefly.  This is the result.  You are not human.  Never were.  Now, please, take my hand.  On this plane you will affect all creatures like you did them.  Unless you wish to be mounted by a bear soon, I would come with me."

Right now I could overpower you.  Your powers are not back, not under your control.  But the rune scrawled on my hand is a binding, and far more effective if touched willingly.  I can force it n you, but it woud require moer work to truly hold you.
-genghis khan

Offline darkfantasygirl

• piss-pot in training
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2017, 08:43:11 AM »
You had this... diplomatic sense about you, speaking calmly, reciteful as if you'd said it a thousand times. Which would make sense if the other things were true. I didn't truly understand the beginning and end thing, but I kind of understood the consort bit. Someone to protect me, I think? Ok... and... so it's my fault that those men raped me is basically what you're saying to me... and that anything would do that to me.

In the back of my mind I was asking, 'Will you do that, too?' but I couldn't bring myself to actually bring that into words. I was scared, cold, and willing to do anything that might save me from that, again. But that smile... made me feel dreadful. Nothing about you was natural. And your extended hand just calling out to me, offering, rather than rushing to take. That was what made me comfortable enough to take it in my own.

Something I wasn't expecting happened, though. It felt as if our hands were suddenly tethered together and I couldn't pull away as I felt my palm burning. Lighted words written in a familiar, but forgotten, language extended across my body, part up my neck to the edges of my eyes, the other down my hips, coming together between my legs. They felt like they squeezed me, sinking inside me as I squealed at the pinching pain surrounding my organs, subduing part of my brain. My memories were always there... now they're locked away from me and I almost feel lonely.

Then my body moved against my will, forcing me into a bowing position no matter how hard I try to resist it. "You lie!!" I scream, knowing no protector would trick me in this way!

Offline the savage

« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2017, 09:43:12 PM »
I have infinite patience.  After all, I am older than this universe.  Older than anything in existence. Except you of course.  Which I think is not a true age.  Since you do not remember the time before what, an hour ago?  Three at the most.  Oh sure, it seems like this world has existed for aeons, but I know that is not the case.  You know it is not the case, if you could access those memories.  But if you could access those memories you would be blasting me with infinite power.  That I would just barely survive and then have to flee.  I used to think I was the most powerful thing. Now I know I am the second.  And that is fine, because you took my hand.  Letting the subtle magicks in to your body.  Oh, I do not have the power to smash you to submission.  But if you invite it in...

You call me a liar and I shift.  Not from side to side, but from plane to plane.  Sliding out of this mortal world with its disgust green things, moving things.  Nowhere near enough red, nowhere near enough sulfur in the air.  Though it is not necessary I take a deep lungful of air. Gulping down the flavor of it.

"I lied.  But then again I am a demon.  It is sort of what we do.  If you are too naive, dumb, and weak to recognize that, that is your fault."  Watching you kneeling before me, i decide to test the runic magic.  A spike shoots from my palm and through yours.  If I did it wrong you will blast out power and I will go blowing away. 
-genghis khan

Offline darkfantasygirl

• piss-pot in training
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2017, 04:06:04 PM »
I see your shakey movements, barely able to percieve them at all. I gasp, sharp, hot pain shooting into my spine the harder I tried to fight out of this position. "I lied.  But then again I am a demon.  It is sort of what we do.  If you are too naive, dumb, and weak to recognize that, that is your fault." It was your words that humiliated me the most. That I should have seen this coming, and ran.

I wouldn't accept that I had to expect people to be evil and untrustworthy. I didn't like that at all!

But pain suddenly ripped into my hands. It wouldn't kill me, but a scream ripped out of my throat and I felt woozy, the pain throbbing as I stared up at your smug face, proud of yourself for something. Like you'd achieved something special and were about to gloat about it. Suddenly the pain of the kneeling stopped, though the spikes kept me low on the ground, understanding my defeat. Not that I had a chance to start with... I couldn't even fight off the three men in the woods, much less a 'demon.'

I stop looking at you, blood trickling from my hands into a puddle on the ground. "I don't even understand what I've done wrong... Do I deserve punishment?" I asked, genuine in my question. Though it's apparent that I'm afraid of the answer.

Offline the savage

« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2017, 06:23:05 PM »
There was no real reason to punish you, to torture you.  Beyond the fact that you have power and I want it.  Of course there is no way that you would accept that.  I have seen you, studied you.  You think that the world is fair.  Even though you constantly destroy and break worlds.  None of which have been fair.  Of course you do not do things like that  Instead you just kept destroying and moving on. 

"You do not deserve to be punished?  there is no greater mass murderer in history than you.  I have seen you destroy 10 universes and build a new one from the ashes.  Uncountable trillions of lives, all on your soul.  If you have one.  You belonghere more than anyone else."

No, you really don't but I don't care.  "But there is good news.  I am going to take your power from you and let you live as a mortal.  That really works.  and if you do well enough you get to die and go to paradise."
-genghis khan

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl