In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

• The Eight 3 1
Currently:  
Description:

Author Topic: The Eight  (Read 1686 times)

Offline archon1980

• Rep: 37
The Eight
« on: November 25, 2017, 05:29:12 PM »
This story is fiction and for entertainment purposes only.  Please leave a comment as it helps me become a better writer and I love reviews. 

Prologue:

The eight women woke up at different points throughout the afternoon.  I sat in front of the bank of monitors watching from different angles in the cell.  The thick plexiglass had several size holes and it and the room was well ventilated.  My eyes settled on my favorite woman, Carrie.  She was a mother of three girls and a part time student.  Her husband taught at a local Junior High School.  Her hair, which she called red, was almost brown, was always kept done perfectly n a bun ponytail or just loose.

Nest to Carrie was Kim, or Kimmy' as she preferred.  Small, dark hair and mother of two.  The way she always wore her hair and the way she carried herself always made me think of her as a whore.  Her husband was a professor at the college.

Kim's hair was dark, Abbie's was light.  She was a sandy-blonde.  She was a little taller than Kim and thicker through but still stunningly beautiful, two kids and her husband was also a professor.

Lisa was the tallest in the room.  Dark blonde hair, glasses and a full figure, a real beauty.  She had five kids ranging from 3 to 12.  He husband was the department head in the same department as Abbie's husband was in.

If Carrie was my favorite, Kellie would be my next choice.  The petite half Chinese, half Korean beauty, was stunning.   She was quick to joke, and laugh.  Her soft voice and gentle spirit made her appear innocent.  Since she had no children, I wondered if she were.  Her husband was a faculty student, at the college.

Holly the 21 year old high spirited redhead.  Unlike Carrie, Holly's hair was very obviously red.  She was the only unmarried in the group already having a successful social networking business which more than covered her tuition.

Natalie was the wife of a department head and vice dean of the school. She had four children, including a set of twins.  She was tall, probably the tallest in the room, though I guessed it was Lisa, beautiful dark hair and an incredible smile.

Finally, there was Miriam.  Her husband and her were students he was in the culinary arts department, she was in the home care department.  One young child, a little over two, she was a dark haired, bilingual woman from Montreal Canada.

It was finally nightfall.  Each woman was shown to a smaller room.  Inside the room was a martial arts square.  On the walls were weapons from various cultures throughout time and as many sex toys that anyone could imagine,and some that they couldn't.  These women had probably never heard of our show.  It was a web show in which beautiful women were forced to fight.  Our viewers would send in a request of what happened to them along with their credit card information.  the winning bid would get a DVD of what they'd asked for happening to her.  if the bid was above 2 million, they would have the woman delivered to them.  I knew one of our viewers was a slave trader and sold some of our women all over the world.  That made him wealthy and able to purchase more women.  He tended to buy only one per show or so.  There was also a snuff filmmaker.  One woman he'd bought, Ann, a mother of four and wife of a musician had been dressed in a police woman's uniform.  The film was that a prisoner she's sent to jail, escaped, broke in to her apartment, raped her and killed her with a plastic bag over her head.  i was glad I'd used her before she was sent to Russia.  I realized it was time for the show.  I rubbed my hands together with glee.  Tonight's show had some of the most beautiful women we'd ever had. 
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 05:33:40 PM by archon1980 »
Cheers!

Offline archon1980

Re: The Eight
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 02:33:11 PM »
The Eight
Part 1

I apologize for the short length.  I was super rushed.  Going forward the chapters will be longer.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took my spot in front of the camera. 
   "You're on in three, two, one," Matt said and pointed at me. 
   "Good evening ladies and gentlemen.  Welcome to The Eight.  The show where eight beautiful women fight for freedom.  The winner will get one million dollars.  The losers...well, we'll get to that later.  Our first fight will be Carrie," the monitor switched to show Carrie, zooming in on her pretty face, ", and Natalie," I said as the picture switched to show Natalie, or 'Nat', as she was known to her friends as.  Both women were pretty, but Carrie was far more beautiful, at least, as far as I was concerned anyway.  A part of me hoped Carrie would loose so I could have her before she was killed or sold.  I knew that none of the women would fight without leverage.  Her husband and kids were often taken.  Kellie had no kids and Holly had neither kids nor husband.  But Nat and Carrie had both.  The referee stepped between the two women. 
   "And...fight," she said stepping back.  Nat and Carrie knew that refusing to fight would result in their family being killed.  Nat, struck first, knocking Carrie back, as she close, Carrie kicked at her.  Nat easily stepped back, but wasn't expecting Carrie to use her momentum forward and laid a hard blow on Nat's jaw.  Nat sank to her knees.  As Carrie closed in on Nat, Nat punched Carrie as hard as she could in between Carrie's legs.  The attractive redhead collapsed to her knees, her left hand cupping her cunt.  As Nat stepped back and lined a kick to Carrie's head.  At the last second, Carrie saw it, but it was too late to avoid it.  Nat's foot hit Carrie in the side of the head.  Carrie fell back stunned.  As her head cleared, she saw Nat essentially launch herself at Carrie.  Instinctively, Carrie kicked out, knocking Nat's feet out.  Nat tripped and crashed.  When she was unresponsive the referee checked.  Nat was alive but out cold.  Carrie won. 
   "We have a winner," she announced pointing at Carrie. 
Nat was taken to the auction block holding cell.  Carrie was taken to the medical wing.  I was a little put off.  I'd wanted to see more violence, but nevertheless, Carrie had won and Nat's fate would be decided soon.  One percent of her sale would go to the winner, five percent if it was Carrie.  The money that they got paid, usually was enough to keep them quiet.  I was quite eager to see who would purchase Nat, but I had another fight to oversee.  Next up, Abbie and Kim.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what should happen to Nat?
Cheers!

Offline archon1980

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 03:43:13 AM »
The Eight
Part Two

Abbie and Kim

I thought it'd be fun to have two Professor's wives fight each other.  I knew that the two couples got along well.  They were friends, in fact.  Hannah, the referee stepped over to me.  I was sure I knew what she wanted.
   "Hey boss man, can I have a go with Natalie before the auction?"  I smiled.  Hannah was a bi, while Natalie was a conservative, straight woman.  Nothing would humiliate, degrade her, more than being raped, especially by a woman.  Hannah was also, a sadistic domanatrix.  Last season, Allison, a woman who'd lost in the second round, had been gifted to Hannah, after a viewer had requested a violent lesbian rape scene.  Allison, a single mother of two young children, a ten year old boy and a seven year old girl, who worked two jobs to support herself, her kids and her mother, didn't last toolong after Hannah was done. Allison's mother received a million dollars a week after Allison, who was buried in an unmarked grave, was buried. 
   "Boss?" I realized Hannah was staring at me, waiting for a respnse. 
   "Wait until the bidding is done.  Youc'n hav'er when we know what's gonna' happen," I said. 
   "Okay, sounds good.  Where're Abbie and Kimmy?" I checked my phone. 
   "Room Seven," I said. 

I sat down in the control room and turned to my moniters.  Natalie's auction would begin when Abbie's and Kimmy's fight began.  Hannah was already in the arena.  I spoke into my headset while I adjusted the camera remotely. 
   "Hannah...three, two. one, you're on. 
   "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to round two of The Eight.  Here we have Abbie and Kimmy.  After we start here, our last loser," she said with a nasty smile, "Natalie, Nat, will go on sale."  She turned to face the two women. 
   "And BEGIN," she hollered.  Abbie and Kimmy began circling, slowly, watching for each other's weakness and also for the other to move.  Abbie moved first and tried for a leg sweep, which Kimmy avoided and gave Abbie a harsh push, Abbie was off balance and Kimmy didn't give her a chance to recover.  She pressed her advantage and kicked Abbie in the thigh, just above the knee.  Abbie dropped to a knee, Kimmy drilled her in the head with a hard punch.  Abbie dropped to her hands and knees.  Kimmy delivered a savage kick to Abbie's side.  She rolled over and landed on her back.  As Kimmy followed up, Abbie wrapped both her arms around Kimmy's legs and Kimmy landed on her back.  As Abbie rolled over Kimmy kicked forward.  Abbie wasn't sure if she cracked a rib but she rolled over laying still as she clutched her ribs.  Kimmy rolled over, staggered to her feet and slammed her foot into the side of Abbie's head.  The attractive dark blonde's head drooped.  Kimmy had won. 

As soon as Abbie and Kimmy started circling, I chuckled. 
   "This looks like it's going to be boring," I said, after making sure I was only in Hannah's ear.  She looked right in the camera and smiled, nodding.  I switched over to the auction block.  Natalie was alone looking scared and confused.  The room was a block of wood with a small door with  three iron bars in the top of it letting only a little light in.  I checked out who had logged in for the auction.  I recognized a few of the names.  My friend, the international slave trader was logged in.  I could imagine Natalie being shipped to China, or Russia or some other place far from those who loved her bought by someone whose sole purpose was to hurt her, there was also the snuf film producer.  I was a little surprised that they were on this early in the show.  Evidently, they saw Natalie fight and loose and both wanted her.  I opened the auctinon, and the bids kept coming in.  Everyone bidding could see what the highest bid was.  One by one people left the auction.  Finally t was down to the international slave trader and the snuff film producer.  I watched the bids go back and forth.  Finally one of them dropped out.  Natalie was going to be a movie star, too bad she wouldn't survive the filming.  We had to sell Abbie.  The bidding for her would begin as soon as Lisa and Holly started to fight. 
====================================================
Okay what should Abbie's fate be?
Cheers!

Offline archon1980

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 05:38:18 PM »
The Eight
Part Three

Lisa and Holly

As I left Natalie's cell, I fished out my cell phone and called Hannah. 
   "How'd it go?"
   "Abbie lost.  I moved her to the cell already," she said, "How'd the auction go?"
   "Our snuff movie producer bought her," I said slowly.  Hannah practically squealed in delight. 
   "So..."
   "Yeah, you can use her.  Remember though, she doesn't belong to us anymore.  I'll start the next show.  You start the bidding on Abbie, then go and enjoy yourself with Natalie," I instructed.  On the elevator, I thought about the upcoming fight.  Lisa was tall and a gentle woman.  Holly was a sweet, but firey redhead.  It could go either way.  I knew a few of our regulars enjoyed a redhead.  In our first season, we'd had an incredible redhead, blue eyes, mother of three, also the wife of a professor in the music program.  She'd been purchased by a breeding farm.  Every time she gave birth to a redhead, they'd be given to couple's who wanted redhead children.  I wondered if the same farm would buy Holly if she lost.  I strode into the room where Holly and Lisa were waiting to fight.  I wasted no time in beginning the fight, 
   "Begin," I commanded.  Immediately, Holly charged at Lisa.  The taller woman side stepped the redhead giving her a savage blow to her kidney as Holly barreled past.  Holly collapsed, in obvious pain, grabbing at her back.  She climbed to her feet grimacing in pain.  She could barely move without whimpering in pain.  She took a few steps forward when Lisa's elbow slammed thought into her face.  Holly fell backward onto the mat.  Lisa slammed her foot down on Holly's belly.  The redhead howled and tapped out.  I frowned and sighed.  That was too easy, and far too short.  I'd hoped for a much longer fight. 

I personally delivered Holly to the medical wing and had her restrained to the gurney.  I noted Hannah had started the bidding on Abbie.  I thought that Abbie was more attractive than Natalie, and I thought Natalie was quite gorgeous already.  I flipped over to the camera feed in Natalie's cell.  Hannah was just walking in, sporting a large, hard plastic strap-on. 
   "Hello sweetie," she said kneeling down and gently caressing Natalie's flawless, alabaster skin.  Natalie shook, with fear, I suspect.  Hannah grabbed Natalie by the hair and hauled her to her feet.  She slammed Natalie face first against the wall.  She slapped Natalie's ass, then with a savage thrust and scream of pain from Natalie, Hannah drove her uncomfortable phallus deep into Natalie's anus.  The older woman grunted as Hannah started a rhythmic thrusting.  She reached her right arm around and began pinching and twisting Natalie's right nipple.  Natalie shrieked in pain.   Before she was captured and brought here, she'd been an anal virgin.  She continued thrusting into Natalie's tight anus for several long minutes.  Finally, mercifully, for Natalie, Hannah pulled out.  Natalie's ordeal was far from over.  Hannah took a step back. 
   "Get down on your knees, bitch," Hannah demanded in a tone of voice that didn't give any room for arguing.  I could tell, even from the long angle video, some blood was caked onto Hannah's phallus, and I was sure I could see her love juices as well. 
   "Clean bitch," Hannah snapped.  Natalie leaned forward and took the long hard plastic phallus into her mouth.  Only halfway in and already it was tapping the back of Nat's throat.  Nat fell back, choking and gagging.  Hannah grabbed Nat's hair and yanked her head right up to her phallus, until it tapped against Nat's lips. 
   "CLEAN IT BITCH!" Hannah screamed.  Nat whimpered and shook her head. 
   "Please, no," Nat begged,  Hannah savagely slapped her across her face. 
   "What's the matter sweetie?  Don't like how you taste?" she mocked.  Nat bowed her head, as sobs shook her wonderfully endowed body.  Hannah gently lifted her face up, and slapped her soundly again. 
   "Suck it, or I'll slit your throat," she said.  Nat didn't know she was being shipped across the country to be murdered on film, and posted on the internet while countless perverts got off on her suffering and death.  She opened her mouth and accepted Hannah's phallus. 
   "That's it baby, breathe through your nose," Hannah said, stroking Natalie's hair. 
She gagged and choked, but it stayed in her mouth.  Hannah started a hard rhythmic thrusting in and out of Nat's mouth.  This went on for nearly an hour.  Occasionally, she'd pull Nat off her plastic cock to allow her to breathe.  She was always be sure to give Natalie a severe slap across her pretty face.  Finally, Hannah pulled out of her face.  Nat spat and choked as Hannah removed her strap on. 
   "Okay bitch, up you come," She grabbed a handful of Nat's hair and hoisted her to her feet.  She circled around Nat and cuffed her wrists behind her.  She walked her out to the beach out onto the dock.  I left my office and walked down to the dock to join them.  Hannah and i walked Natalie onto the boat.  In a small closet, there was a hard seat, bolted onto the floor, with arms.  On the seat was a large dildo. She was seated on it and her wrists were lashed to the arms of the chair and her ankles were shackled to the feet of the chair.  She was gagged.  Her curious and worried eyes were filling with tears. 
   "Natalie, you lost your fight.  You were just bought by a gentleman who makes 'certain' films.  He wants to make you a movie star." She gave me a quizzical look.  "You're wondering why we went to all this trouble to get you to make a film right?  Well it's gonna' be a snuff film."  I closed the door and walked away, still able to hear her screaming into her gag. 
===============================================================
So, anyone have any ideas on Abbie's or Holly's fate? 
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 06:45:28 PM by archon1980 »
Cheers!

Offline CerealRapist

• Role Playing Dervish
  • Rep: 61
  • Here to dominate, control and enjoy......you.
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2017, 10:41:51 AM »
Nothing more delectable than when a helpless, attractive woman is told she is going to be used for a 'certain film'

Subtle touch from an ingenious scenario.  Make 'em suffer lad!

Cheers!  :evil:
Harem positions available.  Apply within.

Offline archon1980

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2017, 02:48:03 PM »
Thank you [member=2229]CerealRapist[/member] I'm so glad you like  it.  Stay tuned for more suffering. 
Cheers!

Offline archon1980

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2018, 02:53:03 PM »
The Eight
Part Four

Kellie vs Miriam

I left the boat which was taking Natalie to be killed and posted on the web for the pleasure of some perverts to get turned on by her suffering.  I wanted to see that as well.  I would need to wait a week or so, before it was posted.  I headed to the control room.  Abbie's bids were still going up.  I couldn't start Holly's bidding until Abbie's was finished.  Time for Kellie and Miriam to fight.  One would be sold, or killed, one would fight Carrie, Kimmy or Lisa, the three other winners.  I entered the small arena. 
   'Fight," I said eying both, but Kellie more so.  I'd never had an asian woman before.  Kellie struck first, she dodged Miriam's kick, kicking out her supporting leg.  Sending Miriam crashing to the ground.  As Kellie approached her prone opponent, Miram flipped her legs up, and kicked Kellie in her gut,  Kellie doubled over, winded, giving the taller brunette woman an opportunity to get to her feet.  She took a deep breath and blocked a punch to her head.  This fight was already longer than Lisa and Holly's. She somehow managed to step inside Miriam's second punch, using her shoulder, pushing Miriam all the way back against the wall.  Miram gasped in pain and Kellie started a series of punches the Miriam's gut.  Miriam got her knee into the petite Asian's gut and pushed her back.  Miriam followed up and landed a punch on the side of Kellie's head.  She stumbled back and grasped her head.  Miriam slammed her elbow down on Kellie's head.  The pretty young asian woman collapsed to her knees.  Miriam brought her knee into Kellie's chin.  Kellie's head snapped back and she fell flat on her back.  She was out cold.  Miriam had won.  Miriam was taken to the holding cell where she would wait until she had her next fight.  Kellie was taken to the auction block. I made my way to the control room.  A message was flashing on the screen on m computer.  I scanned the message on the screen.  Abbie had been bought.  Apparently, there's a desire for young white women among Muslim men.  White, blonde women, fetch the highest price.  Sheik Ali bin Muhammad.  He was a wealthy Saudi oil tycoon.  He'd bought a few women in the past.  With one exception, all of them blonde, all of them young, all of them pretty.  All of them dead within a month of his receiving them.  Apparently he was brutal with his slaves.  I chuckled.
   "Poor Abbie," I said aloud.
   "Why 'poor Abbie'?" A voice behind me asked.  I jumped and turned sheepishly to face Hannah.
   "Why 'poor Abbie'?" she repeated. 
   "Ali bin Muhammad just bought her," I said dropping into the
 desk chair.  Hannah grunted at the name.  Several years ago, Hannah had been on the show.  Hannah was the first auction of that night.  She'd been purchased by bin Muhammad.  She was the only exception He'd decided he didn't want her.  I bought her and she'd been loyal ever since.  Even when she discovered her boyfriend had married her best friend and were living in town about an hour away.  She'd never given me a reason to doubt her.  She'd become quite  a sadist during the last two years.  I stood up and kissed Hannah on the cheek as I walked by her.  I made my way down to where Abbie was languishing in chains, waiting to go to Saudi Arabia where she would doubtless spend a month in agony and suffering until she was brutally killed. 

So, where should Holly go?  Any ideas for Kellie?  I'm always open to suggestions. 
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 04:32:34 PM by archon1980 »
Cheers!

Offline archon1980

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2018, 01:21:17 PM »
The Eight
Interlude
Part One

I started Holly's auction and headed to bed.  The sun was already peeking over the horizon and I was exhausted.  I left the auction cell, taking the chain that was locked to the wall beside it, giving the chain a harsh yank.  A gagged and handcuffed Abbie, who had a collar around her neck, affixed to the chain, stumbled, but regained her footing and followed obediently, submissively.  We got on the elevator and headed up to the upper level where my bedroom and private office was situated.  The floor below had my other bedroom that I used when I was alone, Hannah's bedroom on the other end of the floor which was the Master bedroom and two other offices one for each of us.  This morning, however I was going to use Abbie before sending her to Riyadh.  I unlocked her cuffs, freeing her hands. 
   'Alrigh bitch, down on your knees," I said pushing her down.  Looking down on her, I decided I couldn't wait until I was in my bedroom to have her luscious lips wrapped around my cock.  I stopped the elevator and grabbed the back of her head, my fist wrapped in her blonde hair. 
   "You know what to do.  If I so much as feel a single tooth, you'll be eating through a straw.  Y'understand?"  she nodded and I removed her gag.  She hesitantly opened her mouth and I dropped my pants and forced myself into her mouth.  I slapped her beautiful face, causing her to whimper around m cock, stuffed into her mouth. 
   'Eyes up here cunt," I said, smiling as her lovely blue eyes snapped up to meet my green eyes.  Using my handle, my fistful of her  blonde hair, I forced my cock deeper into her.  I picked up speed hammering harder and harder.  My balls slapped her chin as I continued to speed up.  I could feel myself ready to release.  I pulled out and aimed at her face, finishing off myself.  I sighed as I sprayed all over her face.  She reached up to wipe her face. 
   "Leave it or I'll skin you."  I was getting paid far too much for me to skin her.  Besides, I was looking forward to having her join me in bed.  She probably suspected the second, not the first.  In any event, the threat worked.  She dropped her hand and stood silently.  The elevator doors opened.  Matt, my lead photographer, and Hannah were both waiting with digital recording cameras.  They walked backwards filming Abbie's humiliation, while increasing her humiliation, at the same time.  They stopped at the doorway to my room.  I turned her around a few times showing her off for the camera, before we entered the room and I pulled her to her feet with another fistful of her glorious blonde hair.  I walked her towards he bed.  i think she thought I was going to throw her down and take her right there.  I wasn't ready to go right away, as it'd only been a few minutes since I'd exploded on her face in the elevator.  I pushed her into the shower.  Since Abbie was already naked, I disrobed and turned on the shower.  i made sure the water was hot.  I pulled Abbie into the shower behind me.  I gently washed off her face with a warm washcloth, while I held her face in m left hand, gazing into her lovely blue eyes.  When her face was clean, I soaped us both up and rinsed.  We exited the shower.  I slipped a zip tie on the counter, around her wrists behind her.  I ran a comb through her hair and dried it.  She must've begun feeling better and more human again as she started to breathe easier again.  She must've been confused however.  I'd been gentle with her since we got into the shower.  Washing her face, combing and drying her hair.  I pushed her in front of me into the bedroom.  A box was on the bed with her name on it.  Producing a knife from the nightstand, I sliced the zip ties.  It fell from her wrists.   She opened the box slowly, as if a snake would spring out from it and bite her.  Inside the box was what her new owner, wished her to wear.  As a woman in such a conservative Muslim country, she would be covered.  But inside his palatial home, she would wear this.  A black leather corset.  Two short straps hung from the bottom end of it.   At the end of the straps, there were two shiny steel rings, one on each side.  A black leather collar with leash, completed the ensemble.  First though, I was going to use her.  I shoved her down onto to the bed, then, using my knee, I spread her legs.  I drove myself into her pussy.  She grunted as I began hammering into and out of her.  I knew I couldn't get her pregnant.  That would nullify the sale.  So as I felt myself about to come I pulled out, straightened up and walked on my knees to her pretty face.  I silently tapped her mouth.  With tears in her green eyes, she opened her mouth and accepted it. 
Cheers!

Offline archon1980

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2018, 02:48:27 PM »
The Eight
Interlude
Part Two

My eyes slowly.  The late morning sun was streaming through the window, only partially obscured by the navy blue Phoenician blinds.  Abbie was laying on her side, facing away from me.  I was on my stomach, my right arm was lazily draped over Abbie's waist.   I couldn't get over her beauty and what she would endure over the next while.  Her soft, rhythmic breathing, indicated, she was still asleep.  I rolled over until I was pressing up against her.  My right arm slid off her waist and rested on the bed in front of her.  Using my left arm behind me for leverage, I rammed my hard pole, deep into Abbie's bowels.  She woke up, a cry of pain replacing her slow waking yawn.  She whimpered as I hammered into her virginal anus.  Dry raping a virginal anus was quite an expirience, especially when she was as beautiful as Abbie.  My morning wood was satisfied as I came deep inside of her.  With the blowjob and vaginal rape I'd pulled out and sprayed on her, this was the first time I'd sprayed inside her, but not the last time I would be inside of her.  I left her secured to my bed as I pulled out of her and dressed.  Before leaving the room, I retrieved a large blue dildo from the end table.  It took some time, but I managed to get it all the way in Abbie's rectum.  I went to the security centre.  The attractive, confident redhead, who already owned her own business was now a breeding slave.  She was heading to he same breeding farm, that had bought the first redhead I'd ever had on the show.  His farm was only a few hours drive away.  I decided I would transport Holly myself.  I had to move quickly though.  I had to start Kellie's auction and get back for tonight's show.  First up would be Carrie and Miriam, followed by Lisa and Kim.  I went to collect Holly.  She wasn't where I left her.  I started to worry.  When one suffers from anxiety and not finding a slave was incredibly worrying.  First of all, I'd've lost someone else's property, and secondly, she was a virgin, and I'd been able to ask a premium price for her.  After searching around for half an hour, I went to Hannah's room.  She opened the door and I saw Holly.  She was sitting on the floor, knees tied together, a rope from her knees tied to her neck.  Her arms were out to the side.  Rope around each wrist secured her hands to the bed-frame of Hannah's queen sized bed.  A seven inch plastic cock emerged from her mouth, held in place by a black strap, that was fastened behind her head.  Hannah was wearing simple white cotton panties. 
   "When you're done, take her to the truck."  The truck was a black utility van with a cage for transporting slave's a short distance.  About an hour later, my cell phone rang.  I picked up the phone with my right, as my left, was tangled in Abbie's hair.  She was on her knees at my feet, her mouth encasing my cock, her tongue running up and down it. 
   "Hello?"
   "Hey, it's me.  I'm done with young Holly," Hannah said. I looked at my watch. 
   "Okay.  Take her to the truck," I said as a quiver of pleasure ran  through me. 
   "Almost there.  When I get back from the farm..."
   "No, I'll take 'er.  When I'm done with Abbie, come up and get her and get her ready," I responded feeling the tidal wave of pleasure ready to crash down on me. 
   "M'kay," she said.  I hung up, tossed my phone aside and pulled Abbie's head off my cock by her hair in my fist.  I looked into her pretty face before I spat on her face, then delivered her a harsh slap.  I pulled her face back onto my cock and a moment later came hard and long, gallons of ropy cum shooting down her throat, into her stomach.  I held her face mashed against me. my balls against her chin and her nose against my lower abdomen until I stopped shooting.  I gave her a harsh shove away from me.  She fell backward, the dildo in her ass was forced in even deeper.  She whimpered in pain. 
   "Finished with you bitch.  Hannah is on her way to take you to your new Master.  She might use you first," I informed her.   I left here and headed down the elevator and across to the truck where Hannah was waiting, leaning against the van.  As I got into the drivers seat and pulled away, towards the farm where Holly would spend the rest of her life, her crying.  An hour into the drive, I realized Holly had stopped crying.  She'd cried herself to sleep.  The remaining hour and a half was spent in silence.  The feisty ginger in the back always seemed both tough and feminine at the same time.  I was glad Hannah had humiliated her.  I pulled up to the gate.  I identified myself to an armed guard.  He checked and was quite impressed with the naked 21 year old redhead in the back.  The invasion into her slumber, woke Holly up.  She began yelling, screaming and cursing at me, the guard, even Hannah.  I calmly exited the drivers seat and unlocked the cage.  I grabbed a fistful nof her hair and dragged her forward. 
   "I don't care if you hate me, I don't know this gentleman here, but once you insult Hannah, you've crossed a line.  You're lucky I don't own you anymore."
   "You can't sell me, you can't own me.  I'm a person, I have rights," she spat venomously through clenched teeth. 
   'You are a person, but you're a slave and you have no rights," I responded.  She broke into screaming sobs.'Would you have rather we sell Lisa?" I asked.  She nodded. "Then you should have won," I mocked her.  I slammed the cage door, the van door and got into the driver's seat, Holly still screaming and yelling at me.  I drove to he main house.  A young woman with red hair sat on the veranda.  She wore a pair of knee high black boots, a 'little black dress' and a steel collar with a glass of wine in her hand.  She smiled and stood up, placing the wine on the table, and disappeared into the house.  Several minutes later, a gentleman exited the house with the same young lady on a leash. 
   "Hi, I'm Seamus O' Brian," he said reaching out to shake my hand.  I took his hand and shook it, as I introduced myself. 
   'I have a package for you," I said leading him to the back of the truck.  He whistled at seeing Holly.  He had a guard take Holly to a cell, where she would stay when she wasn't being used and I went with the man and his red head slave to the office.  He wrote a check and handed it to me. 
   "Some time ago I sold another woman to you," I said.  I brought up her picture on my phone.  He touched the screen with her picture on it.  She was clearly more beautiful than the lovely Holly that was now in his prison. 
   "I remember her," he said. 
   "I'd like to rent her, if I can," I said, my cock twitching at the thought of her. 
   "She's no longer here, unfortunately.  After giving five kids, she stopped getting pregnant for over a year, so she was no longer useful."
   "What happened to her?"  he didn't respond but smiled at the woman.  She walked to the other side of the room and picked up a blue laptop.  She then went through a drawer with hundreds of DVDs organized and lined up neatly.  She selected one and placed it in the drive.  After a moment or two the screen came to life.  A panning of a crowd of mostly men.  Any women in the crowd were slaves and red haired.  The camera zoomed in on a naked woman with a burlap bag over her head and heavy ringed nipples.  Her bod was covered in welts and scars in different stages of healing, like she'd been whipped over weeks or even months.  The woman  also had her wrists securely bound behind her.  She was led up a set of stairs.  Only then was the bag removed.  It was indeed the woman I had sold him and I could clearly see she was terrified.  Than, as the camera panned back, I saw why she was so frightened.  She was on the scaffold of a gallows.  The noose was placed around her neck and tightened.  Seamus stepped up and spat in her face.  Suddenly, without warning, her body dropped.  The noose didn't break her neck and she kicked and gasped for air for a few minutes, until her spasms stopped and she was still.  By that time, I was hard. 
   "I also have a guillotine as well," he said.  I nodded at him then saw the clock on the wall. 
   "I'm sorry, but I must be going." he rose and shook my hand.  I drove home arriving just before dark.  I made my way to the control centre.  Hannah hadn't returned from taking Abbie to the plane yet.  I hurried and got ready to shoot Carrie and Miriam's fight.  Then sell Kellie. 

What shall Kellie's fate be?"
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 12:59:47 PM by archon1980 »
Cheers!

Offline archon1980

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2018, 02:48:26 PM »
The Eight
Round 2
Fight 1

Carrie and Miriam

I snatched my phone.
   "Hannah, where are you?"
   "I'm just pulling onto the property right now.  Chill boss," she said.
   "Sorry, Hannah, but we need to start the bidding on Kellie as soon as Carrie and Miriam start their fight."
   "you wanna' do Kellie or Carrie and Miriam?"
   "I wanna' do all'of'em," I said.  We both laughed.  "I'll do the fight.  Once I start them, you start Kellie's sale," I said as I made my way to the elevator. 
   "Okay, will do," Hannah said.  Everything was ready when I brought Carrie and Miriam to the small ring. 
   "Welcome back to 'The Eight'.  As usual, last night we saw four fights.  Three of the losers have been sold, the fourth will be sold as soon as we get started here.  There'll be two fights tonight and tomorrow will be he finale.  As always, all sales are final.  Now, for tonight's first fight, Carrie and Miriam." Turning to face he women, I smiled.  "Begin." Carrie and  Miriam began to circle each other, sizing up each other.  Miriam tried to kick at Carrie's left thigh.  Carrie pivoted on her right foot, avoiding the kick and circled back around, sliding her foot between Miriam's feet and with a sweep, dropped Miriam.  the attractive brunette collapsed onto her back.  Carrie approached the prone Miriam.  Miriam rotated and managed to get her feet against Carrie's stomach and pushed her back.  Carrie stumbled back.  Miriam used the opportunity to get to her feet.  She bowed her head, and tackled Carrie, who fell backward under Miriam. 
   "Sorry Carrie," Miriam said as her hands found Carrie's neck.  Carrie, in desperation landed a punch in Miriam's gut.  Her grip on Carrie's throat loosened, for a moment.  Carrie didn't waste the opportunity and rolled over into a crouch.  Miriam also rolled away into a crouch.  Each woman glared at each other for a moment, then pushed off toward each other.  Carrie, though taller, managed to get on top.  She managed to hit Miriam with two sharp, hard punches to her face.  Miriam's head dropped.  Carrie had knocked Miriam out cold.
   "Carrie wins," I announced into the camera.  She was taken to her cell.  Miriam was dragged out to be cleaned and to the auction block.  Done with that, I went back to he security room.  Hannah was sitting there, leaning back in the chair, her feet on the desk.  On he main monitor, past her, was Kellie's picture on the left side of the screen and on the right, was the auction price.  It was moving fast.  I assumed, as Kellie was my first Asian on the show, it was a bit of a change from he usual, white women. 
   "Feet off the desk Hannah," I said.  She rotated her chair and her feet dropped. 
   "I watched the fight.  Both Miriam and Carrie are really hot," Hannah said.
   "Oh yeah.  Kellie still not purchased yet?" 
   "No.  We got a few front runners including a 'modelling' agency," she said as she used her index and second finger as 'quote marks' around the word  'modelling'. 
   'Modelling?  What kind of modelling'?" I asked thinking that if things were different, Kellie could be a real model. 
   "he kind where she's  turned into a junkie whore and used in violent porn until she's no longer hot."
   "So for years to come."
   "yeah somethin' like that," she said. 
   'What's one of the others?" I asked, my hands settling on her shoulders. 
   "A 'specialty' restaurant," she said. 
    "A restaurant?" I asked, sure I had misheard her.  Before she could respond, the computer beeped. 
   "Winning bid," she said clicking on it, "Kellie is going to be served up as a specialty plate for dinner at a five star restaurant." I nearly came there and then.   There wasn't much time to think about that we had to move onto Lisa and Kim's fight, and Miriam's sale. 

So what's gonna' happen to Miriam?   
Cheers!

Offline archon1980

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2018, 04:25:06 PM »
The Eigh t
Round 2
Fight 2

Lisa and Kim. 

I sat in front of the computer  On the right hand screen, Lisa and Kim were waiting to fight, while on the left, Miriam  was waiting to be sold. I had a reservation at Chez Sarah's, the  restaurant that'd purchased Kellie, for 7:30, I'd been promised that I could watch Kellie get slaughtered and prepared then partake in her.  I sighed as I heard Hannah's voice in my ear. 
   "Hey boss man, these two bitches gonna' fight or what?"
   "Matt, close up on Hannah, then move to Kim, hold for a second, then, pan across to Lisa," I instructed.  I watched as Hannah went live.  As soon as she had the fight started, I hit the button to begin Miriam's sale.  The bid's instantly began pouring in and climbed quickly.  One name tha caught my eye was a drug lab that tested on humans, I'd sold to them before.  I hadn't seen or heard from them in a few years, since I'd sold them my ex fiance's sister, the snuff producer was back on, he usually only bought one victim, a kennel club owner, the list went on and on.  Miriam seemed haighly wanted.  I turned my attention to the fight.  Lisa was taller, and Kim was faster.  The fight was all Kim.  She pivoted around a fairly hard punch from Lisa.  Lisa had taken kick boxing, Kim had taken mixed marial arts.  As Kim pivoted around Lisa's punch, she kicked Lisa's calf.  As Lisa stumbled, Kim locked her arm around Lisa's throat. 
   "Hannah, let's drag this out," I instructed, "break this up." she looked at the camera with a bemused look, her eyebrow raised.  I'd almost never interfered in a fight.  She grabbed each woman by her hair and yanked them apart, shoving each one to their wall. 
   "Resume," she said after a moment.  Kim went in ducked under what would have been a devastating strike by Lisa, and followed with an uppercut connecting with Lisa's chin.  The blow forced Lisa back a few steps and knocked her out cold.  Kim won easily.  I checked the other moniter.  Miriam still hadn't been sold.  I switched over to check my e mail.  There were a few personal e mails from family and friends.  I answered them and decided it was time for bed.  As I turned back to my business account, I saw I had a business email.  My heart rate increased as I saw who'd sent it, and even faster as I saw the subject line.  It was from my snuff film producer.  The subject line was "Natalie".  I was no longer tired or ready for bed.  I heard a knock on the door. 
   "Yeah, come in," I called.  Hannah came in and stood behind me, her hands resting on my shoulders. 
   "Oh fuck is that Natalie's snuff video already?" She asked leaning over my shoulder.  I turned to face her, stealing a kiss on her cheek. 
   "I guess so.  I haven't seen it yet," I said.  She grabbed the other chair and sat next to me.  I opened the video.  The camera panned across on open meadow, sun shining, birds chirping and yellow dandelions dotting the green grass.  There was happy music that reminded me of spring.  As the meadow vanished, and was replaced by a dark wood, the music became more sinister, darker to match the darkness of the woods.   The camera stopped as it came to a small cabin.  The music became even more sinister.  The camera traveled into the cabin and down the stairs.  There were a few metal doors.  One of them was opened and the camera moved into the dark room.  A metal bench was along the far wall.  Sitting on the bench was a naked figure.  Her tits were ringed with heavy iron rings.  Her wrists were shackled in front of her, her hands folded in her lap.  Her ankles were shackled as well.  A chain, set into the wall was linked to a collar around her neck.  Finally, a bondage hood was over her head.  Even if the subject line wasn't "Natalie", I'd know it was her.  A pair of hands from off camera undid the chain but the collar was left on.  As she was being pulled to her feet, she whimpered in fear.  She was led into a room.  It was large with a large thick post.  Higher on the column was a set of manacles, into which her wrists were fitted.  The camera panned over to a beautiful woman.  She gave a sadistic smile at the camera.  She stood in front of a rack of weapons and selected a long whip.  She turned back to the camera, giving it another sadistic smile, and went to work, whipping Natalie's back, ass and upper thighs.  Every time the whip fell, Natalie would scream, the bondage hood not keeping her screams back.  The brutal whipping continued for some time.  After a while, she was turned around and her wondrous mounds, her toned stomach, her amazing legs, and her screams...her screams were erotic and titillating.  She was unchained and dragged to a dental chair.  Her hood was removed, making her blink at the light as she was strapped into the chair.  A set of clamps were affixed to the rings and a few seconds later, she screamed as electricity was run through her body.  Every few seconds she would be shocked again.  I began wondering if she would be electrocuted.  She was finally unstrapped and forced to her knees, with her wrists behind her.  The woman grabbed a handful of Natalie's hair. 
   'Eat me out cunt," she said, shoving the beautiful mother of four's face into her muff.  Natalie went to it and didn't stop until her face was sprayed with her tormentor's love juices.  She grabbed Natalie's hair and walked her on her knees over to a large rectangle covered by a black cover.  It was removed and Natalie screamed and Hannah and I laughed.  It was a large guillotine.  The lovely Natalie was dragged to the back side and fastened in, screaming and begging the whole time.  The other woman stepped away for a second, the camera was sill on her, probably on a tripod.  The woman stepped back into frame with a small wicker basket.  She placed it under Natalie's head. 
   "Ready to die bitch?" she asked laughing.
   "NO PLEASE, DON'T DO THIS..."  the woman pulled the rope and Natalie's screams stopped short with the sickening crunch, and Natalie's beautiful head, tumbled into he bucket. 
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 03:15:22 AM by archon1980 »
Cheers!

Offline archon1980

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2018, 02:41:19 AM »
I profusely apologize for neglecting this...   
 I moaned as I came deep inside my partner.  We’d both gotten aroused at watching Natalie’s execution.  Hannah was already quite wet when I’d entered her.  I collapsed and lay across her as the afterglow of our shared orgasm dissipated.  Our phones both vibrated.  Matt had texted us both.  Hannah grabbed a phone off the end table…my phone.
    “Finally,” Hannah said with an exasperated sigh.
    “What’s it?” I asked.  She reached down and ran her hands through my hair.
    “The bitch finally sold,” she said as she continued to run her hands through my hair.
    “I assume, by ‘bitch’ you mean, Miriam,” I said as I, regretfully, lifted my head away from Hannah’s hands.
    “Who else?” Hannah asked.  We dressed and headed down to the control room together .  Matt was sitting at the main computer in the control room.
    “What’s the word, Matt?” Hannah asked as we walked in.
    “I don’t work for you Hannah,” he said, without turning around, “I work for him,” he continued, jerking her thumb back at me.
    “Matt?” I asked.  He handed me a file folder.
    “Bitch sold, look who bought her,” he said.  I didn’t recognize the name.
    “Matt?”
    “It’s a brothel, but not just any brothel, it caters to a more uhhh…”
    “Yeah, I got it,” I said smiling.

Miriam looked up, tears in her eyes.
    “Please, don’t hurt me any…” I stepped forward and delivered a hard slap across her face, following up with a back hand.  She was on the floor sitting with her legs pulled up.  I kicked her ankles apart and stepped back in.  She flinched, thinking I was going to smack her again.  I smiled as I unzipped my fly.  She instantly knew what I wanted.
    “No, please I…” This time, I did slap her, harder than last time.  I grabbed a handful of her dark brown hair, and slammed her head into the wall behind her.  Taking advantage of her stunned state, I grabbed her under her mouth, making it open involuntarily.  I shoved myself into her pretty mouth.  I tapped the back of her mouth before I was all the way in.  Most of the women where a bit older than me, being married to my professors.  Holly and Miriam where the two notable exceptions.  I enjoyed the feeling of my pole in her mouth.  I looked into her brown eyes.
    “If I feel a single tooth, I’l take out every last one,” I said, “now get to work,” I snapped. The lovely woman bobbed her head back and forth.  After a minute or two, the door opened and Hannah stepped into Miriam’s prison.
    “Mind if I join in?” She asked.  Miriam shook in fear at the sight of the huge strap-on that Hannah was wearing.  I slapped her.
    “You don’t look at her.  Eyes on me,” I ordered, “Hannah, have fun,” I said.  Moments later, Miriam was on her knees, my pole embedded in her mouth, Hannah’s strap-on deep in her fine ass.  She began riding Miriam’s ass.  Soon, Hannah and I had a rhythm going, Miriam was being shoved back and forth, gasping and sobbing around my cock.  Eventually, I felt myself ready to cum.  I pulled out and sprayed all over her face.  Shot after shot of ropy white cum sprayed all over her face.  Hannah pulled out as well, came around the front of the bound woman on the floor.  I was pleased to see a little bit of blood and even some brown smear.  I couldn’t stand the smell, but knowing it was going into Miriam’s mouth made me hard.  She plunged her hard plastic phallus into Miriam’s mouth.  She took it in, gagging again at Hannah’s intrusion into her mouth.  Her lips and tongue trying, desperately to clean off the phallus sliding  in and out of her mouth her mouth.  Finally, Hannah pulled out of Miriam’s mouth.
    “Good enough,” she said.  Miriam was stood up, cleaned, and prepared for transport.  Her mouth was stuffed with her panties a piece of duct tape over her lips, a female chastity device fitted in place and an anal butt plug was forced into her ass.  Her ass had tightened up again after Hannah had finished with her.  The otherwise naked woman was taken to the truck.  Once she was secured I got into the drivers seat.  As I drove away my phone vibrated.  I checked quickly and saw Lisa had been put up for auction.  I had to get Miriam to her new home get back, sleep go to eat Kellie and get back in time to start the final fight, Kim and Carrie.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So what are we going to do to Lisa?  Who’s gonna buy her?

Cheers!

Offline archon1980

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2018, 01:49:34 PM »
Have been busy with various things such as work and other more pressing matters.  Update coming soon.   In the meantime, who gets Lisa?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 03:42:33 AM by archon1980 »
Cheers!

Offline Beater

• Rep: 22
  • n00b
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2018, 01:58:30 PM »
Looking forward to reading it

Offline archon1980

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2018, 01:48:37 PM »
The night club was hopping, as one might expect on a Friday night.  Miriam, however, wasn’t going through the front door.  The truck rolled to the back door where two men stood waiting.  As I pulled up to the back door, the heavens opened and the rain fell in torrents.
    “Mr. Black?” The taller one said.  I nodded.  I always used this alias when dealing with the clients who bought the women.  We went to the back of the truck and I opened the door and he had his first live look at Miriam.
    “I must say, Mr. Black, the recording of her fight and auction photos didn’t really do her justice.  She is a beautiful woman.  My clients will pay well for her,” he said circling her.
    “You also paid well,” I replied.
    “If you can continually deliver this level of quality, in terms of beauty, I may be a repeat customer.”
    “What’s your business?” I asked as I opened the cage and grabbed Miriam’s arm.  He and I each took hold of her upper arm, one on each side, even though, her wrists were bound behind her back.  We walked her down the stairs, shivering in the cold underground hallway, our clothes still wet from the rain.
    “This here, is a brothel, but not a typical one.  We cater to a more…discerning clientele.  We also encourage them to be as brutal as they want.  Provided, they don’t kill the girls, anything goes.  This one,” he said swatting Miriam’s bare ass, “I’m sure she will bring in a lot of people paying a lot of money just to hurt her.”  Miriam started to whimper.  This earned her a savage slap across her face.
    “From now on, your tongue is for licking and your cute mouth is for kissing and sucking.” We both let go of Miriam and she collapsed onto the floor, where she broke down into sobs intermingled with prayers in both English and French.  Her new owner, slammed his foot down on her left ankle.  Miriam screamed in pain, unable to grasp her ankle, with her wrists bound behind her as they were.  He gathered her in his arms and carried her to a small hole.  He unceremoniously tossed her in and slammed the door shut, leaving the young, beautiful, brunette mother in the dark cell, barely enough room for her to move about, mewling in pain.  We shook hands and I left.  My phone was silent, which meant that Lisa hadn’t been sold yet, so, I checked the feed on our website.  The auction had slowed down.  The early bids were usually young men, who just wanted a fuck puppet.  The more exotic, sadistic bids, often came after, at least close to the hour mark, like clockwork.  Lisa was certainly past the hour mark and the guys just looking for a good lay were gone but not much more.  I called Hannah.     
    “Get Lisa sold,” I told her.
    “Nobody wants the bitch,” she said.
    “Wealthy 21 year olds who have no plans beyond getting laid,”I said as I pulled onto the highway, “I gotta go, I’m driving,” I finished.  As I hung up, I passed a police car.  I hoped he hadn’t seen me on the phone while driving.  Distracted driving was a heavy fine.  The police car pulled up behind me.  I was already pulling over when the blue lights lit up the back of my truck.  He approached my driver side door.
    “Licence and registration sir,” he said.  I had them already and handed them over.  He began looking at my information as he approached his vehicle.  He stopped made an about face and approached my open window.  He shone the light in my face.
    “You…you’re the host of the dark web show “The Eight” aren’t you?”
    “Yeah, I am,” I was so screwed.
    “I love your show.  I love the way your losers get fucked and tortured before they get sent out to their new owners.”  A cop loved our dark, dark web show.
    “Thank you?” I phrased it like a question.  He wrote me the ticket, “We need you to be safe because you need to keep this show going,” he said handing it to me.  I drove the long way entering the back a cave around a mile from the complex.  Sort of my own little bat cave.  I walked into the private room and flicked on the camera feeds.  No one, not even Hannah, knew about this room.  It had a camera feed from every room…every single room, except my bedrooms and private offices.  I liked looking at the prisoners.  I flicked to Hannah’s room.  Surly, she would be indulging in Lisa.  No Hannah, no tall bespectacled beauty.  On a hunch, I checked Matt’s room.  Matt and Hannah were violently tormenting Lisa.  She was sitting on a taut rope strung from Matt’s bed post to the door of his private en suite.  Her toes barely touched the floor.  Her wrists were bound behind her, tied to the rope she was sitting on.  Nipple clamps dangling from her nipples.  Matt and Hannah were whipping the back of her legs.  Lisa could hardly stand and was sagging, the rope, digging into her most intimate feminine parts.  She was sobbing, tears streaming from her eyes as moans of pain escaped her tape gagged mouth.
    “Let them have their fun.” I decided.  The sun was fully up when I made it to bed.  I needed a few hours before I had to go to Chez Sarah’s, to at least observe Kellie, go from gorgeous Asian beauty, to food on my plate.  After eating Kellie, I had to oversee Carrie and Kim’s fight.  The last round.  Five of the eight were sold, or in Natalie’s case, dead already, and Lisa would be by the time I woke up, one way or the other.  I looked at a picture I had been sent of Natalie.  Her headless body hanging from her wrists, just before she was skinned.  With that view in my mind, I drifted off to sleep. 

Who is going to end up with Lisa?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 05:02:14 PM by archon1980 »
Cheers!

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl