In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • The Eight 3 1
Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!): abduction snuff torture rape 

Author Topic: The Eight  (Read 226 times)

Offline archon1980

• Rep: 29
The Eight
« on: November 25, 2017, 05:29:12 PM »
This story is fiction and for entertainment purposes only.  Please leave a comment as it helps me become a better writer and I love reviews. 

Prologue:

The eight women woke up at different points throughout the afternoon.  I sat in front of the bank of monitors watching from different angles in the cell.  The thick plexiglass had several size holes and it and the room was well ventilated.  My eyes settled on my favorite woman, Carrie.  She was a mother of three girls and a part time student.  Her husband taught at a local Junior High School.  Her hair, which she called red, was almost brown, was always kept done perfectly n a bun ponytail or just loose.

Nest to Carrie was Kim, or Kimmy' as she preferred.  Small, dark hair and mother of two.  The way she always wore her hair and the way she carried herself always made me think of her as a whore.  Her husband was a professor at the college.

Kim's hair was dark, Abbie's was light.  She was a sandy-blonde.  She was a little taller than Kim and thicker through but still stunningly beautiful, two kids and her husband was also a professor.

Lisa was the tallest in the room.  Dark blonde hair, glasses and a full figure, a real beauty.  She had five kids ranging from 3 to 12.  He husband was the department head in the same department as Abbie's husband was in.

If Carrie was my favorite, Kellie would be my next choice.  The petite half Chinese, half Korean beauty, was stunning.   She was quick to joke, and laugh.  Her soft voice and gentle spirit made her appear innocent.  Since she had no children, I wondered if she were.  Her husband was a faculty student, at the college.

Holly the 21 year old high spirited redhead.  Unlike Carrie, Holly's hair was very obviously red.  She was the only unmarried in the group already having a successful social networking business which more than covered her tuition.

Natalie was the wife of a department head and vice dean of the school. She had four children, including a set of twins.  She was tall, probably the tallest in the room, though I guessed it was Lisa, beautiful dark hair and an incredible smile.

Finally, there was Miriam.  Her husband and her were students he was in the culinary arts department, she was in the home care department.  One young child, a little over two, she was a dark haired, bilingual woman from Montreal Canada.

It was finally nightfall.  Each woman was shown to a smaller room.  Inside the room was a martial arts square.  On the walls were weapons from various cultures throughout time and as many sex toys that anyone could imagine,and some that they couldn't.  These women had probably never heard of our show.  It was a web show in which beautiful women were forced to fight.  Our viewers would send in a request of what happened to them along with their credit card information.  the winning bid would get a DVD of what they'd asked for happening to her.  if the bid was above 2 million, they would have the woman delivered to them.  I knew one of our viewers was a slave trader and sold some of our women all over the world.  That made him wealthy and able to purchase more women.  He tended to buy only one per show or so.  There was also a snuff filmmaker.  One woman he'd bought, Ann, a mother of four and wife of a musician had been dressed in a police woman's uniform.  The film was that a prisoner she's sent to jail, escaped, broke in to her apartment, raped her and killed her with a plastic bag over her head.  i was glad I'd used her before she was sent to Russia.  I realized it was time for the show.  I rubbed my hands together with glee.  Tonight's show had some of the most beautiful women we'd ever had. 
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 05:33:40 PM by archon1980 »
Cheers!

Offline archon1980

Re: The Eight
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 02:33:11 PM »
The Eight
Part 1

I apologize for the short length.  I was super rushed.  Going forward the chapters will be longer.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took my spot in front of the camera. 
   "You're on in three, two, one," Matt said and pointed at me. 
   "Good evening ladies and gentlemen.  Welcome to The Eight.  The show where eight beautiful women fight for freedom.  The winner will get one million dollars.  The losers...well, we'll get to that later.  Our first fight will be Carrie," the monitor switched to show Carrie, zooming in on her pretty face, ", and Natalie," I said as the picture switched to show Natalie, or 'Nat', as she was known to her friends as.  Both women were pretty, but Carrie was far more beautiful, at least, as far as I was concerned anyway.  A part of me hoped Carrie would loose so I could have her before she was killed or sold.  I knew that none of the women would fight without leverage.  Her husband and kids were often taken.  Kellie had no kids and Holly had neither kids nor husband.  But Nat and Carrie had both.  The referee stepped between the two women. 
   "And...fight," she said stepping back.  Nat and Carrie knew that refusing to fight would result in their family being killed.  Nat, struck first, knocking Carrie back, as she close, Carrie kicked at her.  Nat easily stepped back, but wasn't expecting Carrie to use her momentum forward and laid a hard blow on Nat's jaw.  Nat sank to her knees.  As Carrie closed in on Nat, Nat punched Carrie as hard as she could in between Carrie's legs.  The attractive redhead collapsed to her knees, her left hand cupping her cunt.  As Nat stepped back and lined a kick to Carrie's head.  At the last second, Carrie saw it, but it was too late to avoid it.  Nat's foot hit Carrie in the side of the head.  Carrie fell back stunned.  As her head cleared, she saw Nat essentially launch herself at Carrie.  Instinctively, Carrie kicked out, knocking Nat's feet out.  Nat tripped and crashed.  When she was unresponsive the referee checked.  Nat was alive but out cold.  Carrie won. 
   "We have a winner," she announced pointing at Carrie. 
Nat was taken to the auction block holding cell.  Carrie was taken to the medical wing.  I was a little put off.  I'd wanted to see more violence, but nevertheless, Carrie had won and Nat's fate would be decided soon.  One percent of her sale would go to the winner, five percent if it was Carrie.  The money that they got paid, usually was enough to keep them quiet.  I was quite eager to see who would purchase Nat, but I had another fight to oversee.  Next up, Abbie and Kim.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, what should happen to Nat?
Cheers!

Offline archon1980

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 03:43:13 AM »
The Eight
Part Two

Abbie and Kim

I thought it'd be fun to have two Professor's wives fight each other.  I knew that the two couples got along well.  They were friends, in fact.  Hannah, the referee stepped over to me.  I was sure I knew what she wanted.
   "Hey boss man, can I have a go with Natalie before the auction?"  I smiled.  Hannah was a bi, while Natalie was a conservative, straight woman.  Nothing would humiliate, degrade her, more than being raped, especially by a woman.  Hannah was also, a sadistic domanatrix.  Last season, Allison, a woman who'd lost in the second round, had been gifted to Hannah, after a viewer had requested a violent lesbian rape scene.  Allison, a single mother of two young children, a ten year old boy and a seven year old girl, who worked two jobs to support herself, her kids and her mother, didn't last toolong after Hannah was done. Allison's mother received a million dollars a week after Allison, who was buried in an unmarked grave, was buried. 
   "Boss?" I realized Hannah was staring at me, waiting for a respnse. 
   "Wait until the bidding is done.  Youc'n hav'er when we know what's gonna' happen," I said. 
   "Okay, sounds good.  Where're Abbie and Kimmy?" I checked my phone. 
   "Room Seven," I said. 

I sat down in the control room and turned to my moniters.  Natalie's auction would begin when Abbie's and Kimmy's fight began.  Hannah was already in the arena.  I spoke into my headset while I adjusted the camera remotely. 
   "Hannah...three, two. one, you're on. 
   "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to round two of The Eight.  Here we have Abbie and Kimmy.  After we start here, our last loser," she said with a nasty smile, "Natalie, Nat, will go on sale."  She turned to face the two women. 
   "And BEGIN," she hollered.  Abbie and Kimmy began circling, slowly, watching for each other's weakness and also for the other to move.  Abbie moved first and tried for a leg sweep, which Kimmy avoided and gave Abbie a harsh push, Abbie was off balance and Kimmy didn't give her a chance to recover.  She pressed her advantage and kicked Abbie in the thigh, just above the knee.  Abbie dropped to a knee, Kimmy drilled her in the head with a hard punch.  Abbie dropped to her hands and knees.  Kimmy delivered a savage kick to Abbie's side.  She rolled over and landed on her back.  As Kimmy followed up, Abbie wrapped both her arms around Kimmy's legs and Kimmy landed on her back.  As Abbie rolled over Kimmy kicked forward.  Abbie wasn't sure if she cracked a rib but she rolled over laying still as she clutched her ribs.  Kimmy rolled over, staggered to her feet and slammed her foot into the side of Abbie's head.  The attractive dark blonde's head drooped.  Kimmy had won. 

As soon as Abbie and Kimmy started circling, I chuckled. 
   "This looks like it's going to be boring," I said, after making sure I was only in Hannah's ear.  She looked right in the camera and smiled, nodding.  I switched over to the auction block.  Natalie was alone looking scared and confused.  The room was a block of wood with a small door with  three iron bars in the top of it letting only a little light in.  I checked out who had logged in for the auction.  I recognized a few of the names.  My friend, the international slave trader was logged in.  I could imagine Natalie being shipped to China, or Russia or some other place far from those who loved her bought by someone whose sole purpose was to hurt her, there was also the snuf film producer.  I was a little surprised that they were on this early in the show.  Evidently, they saw Natalie fight and loose and both wanted her.  I opened the auctinon, and the bids kept coming in.  Everyone bidding could see what the highest bid was.  One by one people left the auction.  Finally t was down to the international slave trader and the snuff film producer.  I watched the bids go back and forth.  Finally one of them dropped out.  Natalie was going to be a movie star, too bad she wouldn't survive the filming.  We had to sell Abbie.  The bidding for her would begin as soon as Lisa and Holly started to fight. 
====================================================
Okay what should Abbie's fate be?
Cheers!

Offline archon1980

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2017, 05:38:18 PM »
The Eight
Part Three

Lisa and Holly

As I left Natalie's cell, I fished out my cell phone and called Hannah. 
   "How'd it go?"
   "Abbie lost.  I moved her to the cell already," she said, "How'd the auction go?"
   "Our snuff movie producer bought her," I said slowly.  Hannah practically squealed in delight. 
   "So..."
   "Yeah, you can use her.  Remember though, she doesn't belong to us anymore.  I'll start the next show.  You start the bidding on Abbie, then go and enjoy yourself with Natalie," I instructed.  On the elevator, I thought about the upcoming fight.  Lisa was tall and a gentle woman.  Holly was a sweet, but firey redhead.  It could go either way.  I knew a few of our regulars enjoyed a redhead.  In our first season, we'd had an incredible redhead, blue eyes, mother of three, also the wife of a professor in the music program.  She'd been purchased by a breeding farm.  Every time she gave birth to a redhead, they'd be given to couple's who wanted redhead children.  I wondered if the same farm would buy Holly if she lost.  I strode into the room where Holly and Lisa were waiting to fight.  I wasted no time in beginning the fight, 
   "Begin," I commanded.  Immediately, Holly charged at Lisa.  The taller woman side stepped the redhead giving her a savage blow to her kidney as Holly barreled past.  Holly collapsed, in obvious pain, grabbing at her back.  She climbed to her feet grimacing in pain.  She could barely move without whimpering in pain.  She took a few steps forward when Lisa's elbow slammed thought into her face.  Holly fell backward onto the mat.  Lisa slammed her foot down on Holly's belly.  The redhead howled and tapped out.  I frowned and sighed.  That was too easy, and far too short.  I'd hoped for a much longer fight. 

I personally delivered Holly to the medical wing and had her restrained to the gurney.  I noted Hannah had started the bidding on Abbie.  I thought that Abbie was more attractive than Natalie, and I thought Natalie was quite gorgeous already.  I flipped over to the camera feed in Natalie's cell.  Hannah was just walking in, sporting a large, hard plastic strap-on. 
   "Hello sweetie," she said kneeling down and gently caressing Natalie's flawless, alabaster skin.  Natalie shook, with fear, I suspect.  Hannah grabbed Natalie by the hair and hauled her to her feet.  She slammed Natalie face first against the wall.  She slapped Natalie's ass, then with a savage thrust and scream of pain from Natalie, Hannah drove her uncomfortable phallus deep into Natalie's anus.  The older woman grunted as Hannah started a rhythmic thrusting.  She reached her right arm around and began pinching and twisting Natalie's right nipple.  Natalie shrieked in pain.   Before she was captured and brought here, she'd been an anal virgin.  She continued thrusting into Natalie's tight anus for several long minutes.  Finally, mercifully, for Natalie, Hannah pulled out.  Natalie's ordeal was far from over.  Hannah took a step back. 
   "Get down on your knees, bitch," Hannah demanded in a tone of voice that didn't give any room for arguing.  I could tell, even from the long angle video, some blood was caked onto Hannah's phallus, and I was sure I could see her love juices as well. 
   "Clean bitch," Hannah snapped.  Natalie leaned forward and took the long hard plastic phallus into her mouth.  Only halfway in and already it was tapping the back of Nat's throat.  Nat fell back, choking and gagging.  Hannah grabbed Nat's hair and yanked her head right up to her phallus, until it tapped against Nat's lips. 
   "CLEAN IT BITCH!" Hannah screamed.  Nat whimpered and shook her head. 
   "Please, no," Nat begged,  Hannah savagely slapped her across her face. 
   "What's the matter sweetie?  Don't like how you taste?" she mocked.  Nat bowed her head, as sobs shook her wonderfully endowed body.  Hannah gently lifted her face up, and slapped her soundly again. 
   "Suck it, or I'll slit your throat," she said.  Nat didn't know she was being shipped across the country to be murdered on film, and posted on the internet while countless perverts got off on her suffering and death.  She opened her mouth and accepted Hannah's phallus. 
   "That's it baby, breathe through your nose," Hannah said, stroking Natalie's hair. 
She gagged and choked, but it stayed in her mouth.  Hannah started a hard rhythmic thrusting in and out of Nat's mouth.  This went on for nearly an hour.  Occasionally, she'd pull Nat off her plastic cock to allow her to breathe.  She was always be sure to give Natalie a severe slap across her pretty face.  Finally, Hannah pulled out of her face.  Nat spat and choked as Hannah removed her strap on. 
   "Okay bitch, up you come," She grabbed a handful of Nat's hair and hoisted her to her feet.  She circled around Nat and cuffed her wrists behind her.  She walked her out to the beach out onto the dock.  I left my office and walked down to the dock to join them.  Hannah and i walked Natalie onto the boat.  In a small closet, there was a hard seat, bolted onto the floor, with arms.  On the seat was a large dildo. She was seated on it and her wrists were lashed to the arms of the chair and her ankles were shackled to the feet of the chair.  She was gagged.  Her curious and worried eyes were filling with tears. 
   "Natalie, you lost your fight.  You were just bought by a gentleman who makes 'certain' films.  He wants to make you a movie star." She gave me a quizzical look.  "You're wondering why we went to all this trouble to get you to make a film right?  Well it's gonna' be a snuff film."  I closed the door and walked away, still able to hear her screaming into her gag. 
===============================================================
So, anyone have any ideas on Abbie's or Holly's fate? 
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 06:45:28 PM by archon1980 »
Cheers!

Offline CerealRapist

• Rape Officer
  • Rep: 35
  • Stalker, collector, controller.
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2017, 10:41:51 AM »
Nothing more delectable than when a helpless, attractive woman is told she is going to be used for a 'certain film'

Subtle touch from an ingenious scenario.  Make 'em suffer lad!

Cheers!  :evil:
Kneel.  Submit.  Perform.

Offline archon1980

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2017, 02:48:03 PM »
Thank you @CerealRapist I'm so glad you like  it.  Stay tuned for more suffering. 
Cheers!

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl