In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Sweat and Exhaustion  (Read 64 times)

Online Jersonzu

• Rep: 10
  • Bondage-Rape-Humiliate
Sweat and Exhaustion
« on: December 02, 2017, 11:42:42 PM »
No better time to strike than when a sweaty, exhausted girl is out of breath and barely able to run from your clutches. I would pin them to the ground and feast on their wet bods. It's a much more sensory experience I feel, as I can smell my victim's strong scent and feel her panting her warm breath on my face (whenever I'm not tongue raping her mouth that is). I'll take all her clothes with me, leaving her in the woods covered only in dirt, sweat, cum and tears :thumbs:

Online Jersonzu

• Rep: 10
  • Bondage-Rape-Humiliate
Re: Sweat and Exhaustion
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 09:47:10 AM »
Shouldn't be a problem outrunning these girls. Or I can finally put my African blow dart to use.

Offline Conrad

• Rep: 25
  • Returning Prodigal Son
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 01:19:43 PM »
Big fan of this. Sporty or just warm weather.

Offline Bra Snapper

• Rep: 6
  • n00b
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 12:38:03 AM »
I love women who are athletic and that includes after she's exhausted herself from a jog or other form of athletic act.

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 182
  • The quiet one
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2017, 02:17:53 PM »
Finding an exhausted victim works for me.  She's going to be sweaty by the time we're done anyway, so this just makes it that much easier for me to hold her while she tires to fight with the little energy she has left.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl