In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Naughty and Degrading Things to Call Your Victim (or Be Called by a Rapist)  (Read 65 times)

Offline Cyrano Johnson

• Semi-professional smut writer and sometime interracial provocateur.
  • Rep: 30
  • Got room for one more?
    • Big, My Nose? Magnificent, My Nose!
I'm moving into the latter stages of a story and I'm encountering a bit of a dilemma.

My antagonist has given his victim a degrading name that he's forcing her to call herself. And sort of gradually mind-gaming her into actually applying to herself.

I originally liked the basic (as it were) "bitch." But the further I get into the story the more corny it's starting to feel. Like, it's reminding me of Scary Terry:

... which, I don't know what that's doing to the sexytimes vibe for readers, but it's not doing much for me.

So, question. What are some other demeaning possibilities here that might feel a little less hackneyed? (I can think of plenty but the trouble is finding one that withstands repetition in a story this long.)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 03:21:44 PM by Cyrano Johnson »
"Nobody brought an extra bag!"

The Hopewell Pop Music Academy is possibly the oddest and silliest thing I've ever written. It's part-story, part-unofficial pictures thread, and all-pervy.

The Customer is the much more substantial story I came here to write before that weird creation of mutant silliness took hold of me. Check it out. Comments welcome!

Offline Clockwise

• Rep: 2
Maybe write out some of the repetition? for most of the story they aren't referred to by name and then at a few choice moments they are?

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 660
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
@Cyrano Johnson You know this is just a clarion call for wise arses, don't you?
( I suggest you call her Bingo Tits. )
http://old.disappointment.com/jennifer/bingo-tits.htm
You haven't lived until you've received a teabagging from the prince of darkness. -IndieGuy
I very often rape people with my corkscrew duck penis and murder them by squishing them in an amplexus ball with all my guy friends. -Ingenue
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman

Offline randomgirl

• Rep: 493
Call her eggface pimpleberry

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 402
That name's already taken.
"I'm aiming to misbehave."  M. Reynolds (Capt.)

Offline darkfantasygirl

• smut writer
  • Rep: 121
  • WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
That name's already taken.

What about Scooterbutt FrumpyMuff, then? :-?

Online kittyumbrass

• Rep: 490
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
Mouthface! :troll:

(in-joke for the movie nights crew XD )

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 660
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Sugartits.  :thumbs:
You haven't lived until you've received a teabagging from the prince of darkness. -IndieGuy
I very often rape people with my corkscrew duck penis and murder them by squishing them in an amplexus ball with all my guy friends. -Ingenue
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman

Offline Cyrano Johnson

• Semi-professional smut writer and sometime interracial provocateur.
  • Rep: 30
  • Got room for one more?
    • Big, My Nose? Magnificent, My Nose!
Mouthface! :troll:

(in-joke for the movie nights crew XD )

:rofl:

I considered "Craphole." Good solid family name.
"Nobody brought an extra bag!"

The Hopewell Pop Music Academy is possibly the oddest and silliest thing I've ever written. It's part-story, part-unofficial pictures thread, and all-pervy.

The Customer is the much more substantial story I came here to write before that weird creation of mutant silliness took hold of me. Check it out. Comments welcome!

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl