In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Fantastic Beasts, and can I write them?  (Read 24 times)

Offline Maiafay

• Rep: 4
  • Undead Butterfly
    • Archive Of Our Own
Fantastic Beasts, and can I write them?
« on: June 26, 2017, 07:28:18 AM »
This is a question regarding the bestiality no-no in the faqs.

I understand that supernatural beings are okay - such as werewolves as long as they retain a somewhat humanoid shape.  But say, what about Satyrs? They chase nymphs all day and are pretty rapey on their own, at least mythological-wise. Or Minontaurs, Centaurs, Mermaids, Mermen (heh, I do have a short story regarding one of the latter, but uh, he ate her. Ahem, it was a cautionary tale.) or Sirens, or any other hybrid being that might ride this line of "bestiality".

Just a tad confused where the line is drawn on this. Any clarification is appreciated :)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 608
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Fantastic Beasts, and can I write them?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 04:18:45 PM »
@Maiafay We've not yet received much in the way of direction on this from our host, but until directed otherwise I think we can get away with, for example, having satyrs chase down young maidens as satyrs are a) imaginary, b) part human. We just have to avoid something that is clearly and singularly an animal shagging a human, for example a werewolf in wolf form shagging a human.

And as always I toss in my opinion that the written word harms no-one so I find these limitations frustrating, but it is what it is right now. :shrug:

Btw I don't tend to frequent this section lots so I was lucky to see this. You can always use the @mention feature to tag a moderator so they'll be certain to see your question and reply.

@mentions feature: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,663.0.html
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 04:21:31 PM by RayPistonprowl »
I kind of want to shove a copper-top up your ass and see if you hum and shake. -Irishgirl
I'd sneak up behind you armed with a sickle, slam it up between your legs and tear you a new one that with any luck will widen to spill your guts in a steaming heap on the floor. I'll spell RC with your intestines as I observe you writhing in agony. -cosmicwitch
Never thought I would bruise my middle finger while fucking myself.  Think I'll use a bit more caution when telling others to go fuck themselves now that I see how dangerous it is! -Smirkin

Offline Maiafay

• Rep: 4
  • Undead Butterfly
    • Archive Of Our Own
Re: Fantastic Beasts, and can I write them?
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 07:18:52 PM »
Okay, thanks for the reply. That clears thing up a bit. And thanks for the tag mention. I'll do that from now on if I have further questions.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin