In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Author Topic: His Guiding Light (The Hobbit Fan-Fic) [Contest Entry]  (Read 565 times)

Offline Avendia

• Rep: 47
  • Eyes Only
His Guiding Light (The Hobbit Fan-Fic) [Contest Entry]
« on: January 03, 2018, 03:51:22 AM »
Barrels, bloody fucking barrels. Why did they have to escape the stupid elf kings dungeons in Mahal damned wine barrels? Akiko was going to kill that hobbit when they reached calm waters again. To make matters worse the orcs had shown back up. She knew Kili was hurt but, until they stopped crashing into rocks and dodging arrows, there wasn't much she could do to help him. In her brief time using her "gift" she had learned that physical contact was a necessity for her to heal anyone. An Arrow thunked into her flimsy wooden craft missing her by inches.

"FUCK!" the white feathers gave away its origin as elven "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE AIMING THOSE DAMN THINGS YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKING BASTARDS!!!"

The short half Asian girl peered over the lip of her barrel to see if she could spot the culprit. An elf running along the bank near her looked shocked and outraged by her language. Akiko stuck her hand up using one of the rude gestures she had seen Noir use, the elf looked even more scandalized. She was quick to pull her hand back to safety as an orc arrow just missed it.

"WOMAN!" Thorin's voice roared from behind her. She glanced back to see him glaring at her as he swung an ax that he had apparently taken from one of the dead Orcs back at the gate. "KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN! NOW IS NOT THE TIME!"

She ducked back inside her wine barrel. It must have been cooking wine she thought, wrinkling her nose at the pungent smell, as the thing crashed into yet another rock. Her musings were cut short by a disturbing cracking sound coming from the wood.

"Oh shit… oh fuck… not good not good!" Her barrel was filling with water. It was rapidly sinking as the young woman tried to scramble out but the splintered edge caught on her coat hem. She tugged fighting to keep her head above the water. The sounds of the battle were fading as she tried to yell for help. At this point, she didn't even care if she ended up back in that dungeon. As the broken and leaking barrel pulled her under she cursed her stupid coat. Was it really going to be the death of her a second time? The next chance she got she was going to burn the damned thing. In her rising panic she couldn't get the buttons undone to escape the heavy leather.

Just as it was becoming hard for her to keep holding her breath something grabbed the back of her coat and tugged her free of the water. She was thrown none too gently onto the pebbled bank coughing and gasping for air as she shivered. Glancing up she expected to see a disgruntled elf but was instead meant with the hulking form of a pale white skinned Orc.

"Bolg." Her voice came out as a terrified whisper. His evil smirk was the last thing she saw before his fist connected with the side of her head.

Bolg's Long stride carried him quickly through the camp towards the fire at the center. He knew Azog would be there prepping for the upcoming attack on the Dwarves.

"You were to stop the Dwarves before they reached the lake."

The blade that had replaced the forearm lost so long ago was suddenly pressed against Bolg's throat. In response, he threw the girl he was carrying at his sire's feet.

"And who is she?"

"Oakenshield's whore. I can still smell the dwarven scum all over her."

Azog smirked. The goblins had reported a girl was traveling with the dwarves. Bolg was right he could smell their "king" all over her. Breaking her would be an unexpected pleasure.

"Leave her in my tent, don't bother searching or chaining her up the fight will make taking her more… pleasurable."

Bolg did as he was told before departing to track down the dwarves. It really was too bad he wouldn't be around to hear her screams as The Defiler had his fun. But orders were orders and perhaps if everything went smoothly there would be some of her left for him.

Azog entered the rough hide tent. As the leader of his people, he alone had the honor of a tent. The rest were left to sleep on the ground. It was better than most of them deserved he thought. The girl was still unconscious but that gave him time to study her. She was no taller than most dwarves but defiantly slimmer. There was a willowy look to her that reminded him of the elves. She didn't look like any race he had ever seen in Arda. she was darker skinned than any of the children of man he had ever seen and her eyes had a slight slant to them. But her pale hair was again reminiscent of the hated elves however, the short choppy cut was not. Perhaps she was half-elven. The bits of metal in her face and ears were also interesting. He wondered idly where she was from. Not that it mattered he thought as he circled her in a predatory fashion. It was time to wake her up. Taking the flask from his hip he poured it over her face and into her slightly open mouth. As she coughed he tossed the flask aside and fisted his finger in her short hair.

Akiko coughed and tried to pull away from whatever was caught in her hair. She had no idea what had just ended up in her mouth but it was horrible and burned. She brushed the liquid from her eyes blinking trying to focus through the throbbing in her head. A white face loomed over her horribly scarred and leering unpleasantly. She screamed kicking out at Azog. In her panic she missed. Never in all her self-defense training had she come face to face with such a large and powerful opponent. He laughed before shoving her away.

Stumbling back she looked for a way out of this mess. There was more at risk here than her freedom or even life and she knew it.

"Leave me the fuck alone you sick freak!" At least she didn't sound as scared as she felt.

"I can smell your fear,' Azog's smirk widened at the look of surprise on her face. She hadn't expected him to speak Westron.

"Thorin won't let you keep me. He'll come for me you'll see."

"Oakenshield will die by my hand after he sees you defiled by me, little girl."

Akiko edged towards the entrance, his threat sent a shiver of fear down her spine. She wasn't going to be the reason Thorin died. It felt like her heart was going to explode it was beating so rapidly. How was she going to get out of this? He lunged at her missing by a hair's breadth as she rolled away from him. He now stood between her and the exit, bracing herself she watched him hoping for an idea of what his next attack would be.

He lunged again she tried to dodge him but the pale orc grabbed the tail of her coat and pulled her to him dragging her to her knees. He rubbed his hardening cock against her face before shoving her towards the open flap. He wanted to hunt her, chase her down in the forest. She wouldn't escape he knew. She would be nearly blind in the dark of the moonless night while he could see as well in the dark as in the daylight.

One of his own knives flashed suddenly from her hand. The tricky little bitch. She threw it with impressive accuracy, he only just dodged out of the way. In his moment of distraction, she sprinted out the doorway and into the night.

Azog took his time exchanging the blade for his clawed attachment. He didn't want to kill her just yet. Then he was out into the night following the smell of her fear as others looked on smirking knowing exactly what he was doing.

As she ran Akiko shed her coat she would be damned if it was going to make yet another attempt at killing her. She had taken two of Azog's knives and stuck the one she hadn't thrown  into the belt of her tunic freeing her hands to push through the undergrowth. She didn't know why he hadn't tied her up but it was fortunate.

She ran not knowing where she was heading and not caring as long as it was away from Azog the Defiler and his plans for her. In all her time living on the streets and in LA she had never been so close to being raped. Branches slapped at her face leaving small cuts and catching at her different earrings but she didn't care.

'If I'm going down,' she thought. 'It won't be without a fight.' After running for what felt like an eternity she stopped to catch her breath, limbs shaking with exhaustion she listened for sounds of pursuit. Something large was moving towards her but it was still some ways off.

'I need to hide.'

Her eyes scanned the area quickly before deciding up a tree would be best. She was exhausted and didn't have much left in her to fight with. Maybe if she was lucky she could ambush the Orc and kill him before he knew she was there. It was a risk but she couldn't keep running forever. And he had said he could smell her. There was no water nearby that she could hear so no way to lose him like that.

Azog grinned entering the small clearing. So she had decided to hide. The way her scent permeated the air she had to be in a tree. It had been a long time since he'd had such an enjoyable chase, but that was to end now. She was smart he would give her that. She left behind her strange coat leaving him with one less advantage. If he was feeling generous he would allow her to have it back after he cut the rest of her clothing from her body. The slight sound of bark being scraped from off a branch told him she was right above him.

He twisted the moment she jumped and caught her arm bending it in a way as to force her to release another knife. She grunted in pain as he threw her into a tree. Her reflexes were slowing and she was weakening. As much as he enjoyed the fight it was time to take his prize. He grabbed her by the throat lifting her into the air before slamming her back into the tree, she grunted and lashed out at him again. He found her feeble attempts to break his grip amusing as he squeezed tighter cutting off her airway completely. She clawed at his fingers leaving scratched that did no more than annoy him. He used his metal claws to slice her leggings off leaving behind deep cuts in her delicate flesh. Her hands fell limply to her sides and her legs went still. He eased up the pressure just before she could black out and jammed one of his thick thighs between her now still legs.

It only took moments for him to reveal his eager cock and position the limp female so that he was right at the entrance to her cunt.

"Are you ready whore?"

"Fuck you," her voice was raspy after his stranglehold, but he could still hear the venom in it.

His hand wrapped around her slender throat again as he forced her to look into his eyes. Physically she was weakened but there was a fire in those eyes he was going to enjoy stamping out.

"Your king will never want you again." He tore her tunic in half and grinned at the piercings he discovered there. "I will own you. And the next time he sees you he will only look at you with disgust," he replaced his hand with the hook in favor of twisting her nipple roughly making her clench her teeth together. She refused to make a sound. That wouldn't last long.

Tightening his grip again he started to force his way into her tight resisting cunt. She whimpered sharking her head. Whether it was in denial of him taking her or a continued refusal to scream he didn't care. She was struggling again, twisting her hips while trying to kick him. Backing off for a moment he hooked one of her legs over his arm opening her more and shoved back in full force. This time she did scream clawing at him with her blunt fingernails. She thrashed in his grip and he forced more of his cock into her violated hole. Each hard thrust making a fresh shriek burst from her lips and her small breasts bounce. It wasn't long before he had reached as far as he could into her depths. Every thrust bottoming out and still, she tried to fight him.

His movements became easier as her tight channel tore and his member became coated with blood. She was sobbing now in between each cry of pain. He licked the tears and blood from her face and laughed thrusting into her harder and faster. His claw-like nails bit into her hip drawing more blood as he bit down on her shoulder drawing out another delicious scream.

The orc stepped back from the tree and threw her face down. He dropped down behind her and forced her on to her knees before thrusting back into her traumatize hole. Grabbing her hair in a tight hold her used it like reins to pull her back against his thrusting hips. She was even tighter like this and he knew he wouldn't last much longer.

Azog came into her with a roar of triumph, he callously dropped her to the forest floor and ignored her as he used the shredded remains of her leggings to clean himself up. At some point, he would have to make her lick him clean. But better to make sure she was fully broken before risking her teeth near his cock. That would be harder to replace then his arm had been. He could see both their breaths in the chill of the night and decided to retrieve her coat. He had other plans for her and didn't want it to end too soon because she froze to death. She wasn't going anywhere.

Akiko faded in and out of consciousness almost completely numb. At least she wouldn't get pregnant. One of her foster parents had the foresight to make her get the implant and she had never bothered removing it. It was good another couple years too. Small blessings. But without that worry, her mind turned to Thorin. What would he think of her? Would he be disgusted by her now? He hated Azog so would he see her as dirty? Akiko found herself doing as she had whenever her mother or any of her foster parents started in on her. She compartmentalized it. She could fall apart later but right now even if Thorin hated her, she still needed to figure out how to keep him alive. She distanced herself from it all and focussed on that.

Azog returned and threw her coat at her. She moved as if almost in a trance and pulled it on wincing at the pains from his abuse. He roughly took her arm forcing her to limp back to the camp and reattached the collar. She didn't resist. Something about the way she was acting wasn't right though. She didn't fight like she had before but there was still that smoldering fire in her silvery eyes. It was unsettling. He bound her hands behind her before shortening the chain. He wasn't going to risk her trying to kill him in the middle of the night.

The next morning he was surprised to find most of her injuries looked days old instead of hours but knew that meant he could make the next leg of the journey to the mountain on time without the risk of killing her too soon. The next time he took her would be right before the eyes of the dwarf that had caused him such misery. He still Tortured her physically. Hitting her for no reason but to hear her cry out in pain. He took pleasure in twisting and pulling on her nipples or crushing her breasts until she was trembling and sobbing in pain. He left bruises, cuts, and bite marks randomly on her. Yet she still wouldn't break. He didn't know what was driving her but he found it exciting to have such a resilient toy to play with.

It took several days to arrive but when they did it was to the scene of a battle about to start. He sent the order out for his army to attack and set up his command post from the vantage point on top of an old and crumbling tower. Oakenshield would come he knew it. It took nearly half the day but he and his welps appeared.
"OAKENSHIELD!"

The dwarven scum all looked up at him as he used the girl's body to protect himself from any attacks. He could hear the outcry from those below as he licked the single tear that fell from her eye. They wanted his blood. He smirked truly enjoying the anguish he knew they must be feeling. Dwarves valued their females and he had Oakenshield's at his mercy.

Suddenly the wretched girl slammed her balled up fist into his bullocks making him lose his grip. She twisted and kicked out making something in his knee pop as she fell to the ground. They were too close to the edge though and she slipped over it with a startled cry. Enraged and in pain Azog screamed as he looked over the edge to see her lying on a ledge below completely unmoving. He would make the line of Durin pay for her escaping his plans. He limped down the stairs seething and ready to destroy the entire bloodline.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 10:02:56 AM by Red Right Hand »
DarkWolfs Bitch

Offline Conroy Johanns

• Semi-professional smut writer and sometime interracial provocateur.
  • Rep: 50
  • Got room for one more?
    • Big, My Nose? Magnificent, My Nose!
Re: His Guiding Light (The Hobbit Fan-Fic) and story contest entry
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 02:00:13 AM »
Pity about Akiko, but this was a nifty idea and well-executed.
"Nobody brought an extra bag!"

SXIVM: The Dark Seduction tells a tale ripped from today's headlines. Lots and lots of celebrity mayhem to come!

The Hopewell Pop Music Academy is part-story, part-unofficial pictures thread, all-pervy. Now features  Part Two!

Offline Avendia

• Eyes Only
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 02:12:08 AM »
thank you  :angel:
DarkWolfs Bitch

Offline FrodoKreuger

• Morally Ambiguous Mastermind
  • Rep: 189
  • Being the best me I can because she deserves it
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 01:39:43 PM »
A very good story. I like what you did here. If I had any suggestion it would only be that it be turned into something longer so we can enjoy her suffering more.

Offline Avendia

• Eyes Only
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 03:39:50 PM »
I'll consider it [member=11]FrodoKreuger[/member] I did have a hard time writing this so I'm not sure if I can. I actually like Akiko unlike most of my past rape victims so that has me hung up a bit.
DarkWolfs Bitch

Offline FrodoKreuger

• Morally Ambiguous Mastermind
  • Rep: 189
  • Being the best me I can because she deserves it
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2018, 04:28:05 PM »
Understood, and it's not a hard push for it to happen, merely a suggestion of what would improve the story. Specifically: MOAAAARRR!!! ;)

Offline Avendia

• Eyes Only
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2018, 04:33:38 PM »
 :D I'll see what I can do.
DarkWolfs Bitch

Offline Avendia

• Eyes Only
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2018, 12:38:45 PM »
Ok, this is the last edit on this chapter. I swear! [member=11]FrodoKreuger[/member] I think I was able to draw out her suffering a bit more.

[member=708]Red Right Hand[/member] let me know if I overdid the word count too much and I'll fix it quickly.
DarkWolfs Bitch

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Rep: 287
  • Cloaking Device Activated
Re: His Guiding Light (The Hobbit Fan-Fic) [Contest Entry]
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2018, 12:30:57 PM »
This is one of the nine entries for the January/February 2018 Story Contest.

We need your support. Members are eligible to vote in our poll: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,4024.0.html

Guests who wish to vote MUST register first: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php?action=register

Voting ends March 7th at a random time. Please try not to wait till the last moment as the poll will close without warning.
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Rep: 287
  • Cloaking Device Activated
Re: His Guiding Light (The Hobbit Fan-Fic) [Contest Entry]
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2018, 08:11:19 AM »
Remember, we extended voting for one week because of a short month (February) and a late start for my getting the poll ready.

Plenty of time for you ti read the entries and vote.

His Guiding Light (The Hobbit Fan-Fic) by Avendia  http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,3891.0.html

Betrothed by darkfantasygirl  http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,3895.0.html

Prince Charming by cosmicwitch  http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,3897.0.html

Jinni of the lamp by Pixiewolfe  http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,3900.0.html

Misadventure on the Museum Planet by Conroy Johanns
 http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,3902.0.html

Because by FrodoKreuger  http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,3905.0.html

Emperor Of The Galaxy by kittyumbrass  http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,3945.0.html

Forsaken will rise again by Elunatic  http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,3961.0.html

Cleopatra by BiancaBlack  http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,3981.0.html

Guests: If you would like to vote for your favorite, please join RapeCage!!! http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php?action=register
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl