In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: In Hot Water (roped_wrists and Bra Snapper)  (Read 617 times)

Offline roped_wrists

• Delighted Damsel in Distress
  • Rep: 112
  • A Bit Tied Up at the Moment
In Hot Water (roped_wrists and Bra Snapper)
« on: January 13, 2018, 02:53:29 PM »

The spray of water splashing across my back feels like a massage.

I stand in the nicest shower in which I've ever been, in the nicest bathroom in which I've ever been, in the nicest house in which I've ever been. How on earth did I manage to get so lucky?

Well, maybe it wasn't entirely luck. I landed this gig through my parents. Their friends, Donna and Victor Strauss, were going on vacation, and needed someone to look after the house while they were gone, since apparently they'd had a break-in during their last vacation. My mom had been talking to Donna over lunch and mentioned that I'd been looking for extra ways to make money.

Fast forward a couple of weeks and the arrangement was set. I'd be allowed to live in the house for the duration of their vacation, as long as I only stayed in the kitchen and my room -- I couldn't go anywhere else in the house. That wasn't a problem, because my "room" was actually the home's theater, equipped with a giant TV screen. Plus, the room was soundproofed, so I could play it as loud as I liked. It also had an attached bathroom, which is where I was now, showering and drawing smiley faces in the steam on the glass partitions.

I also wasn't allowed to have parties. Victor had been adamant about that detail. NO PARTIES. What a shame! This house was beautiful and expansive. I could have a Hollywood party in here.

But, Victor was also paying me $500. $500 just to hang around a beautiful house for a week. I also happened to know that they went on vacation at least twice a year, so if I did well this first time...well, did I want to make $1000 extra a year? Yes please! Heck, for that pay, I'd clean the kitchen floor with a tooth brush.

I'm in the middle of trying to make a baby foot in the steam with the palm of my hand when the shower makes a funny groaning noise. Setting aside my artistic endeavors for a moment, I look around, puzzled. Then I shriek as the hot water turns ice cold.

I stumble out of the shower. What was that? What happened? I spun the knob of the shower and then tried the faucet in the sink. Where did all the hot water go?

Wrapping myself up in a towel, I dug around the bathroom until I found what I was seeking -- a small unit that, I assumed (with my limited mechanical knowledge) made the water in the house hot. It looked fine to me, but obviously, it was broken.

Crap. Victor and Donna were coming back on Saturday. It was now Wednesday. This was terrible! What would I tell them? "Hi guys, the house is fine, except I broke all the hot water in your house, oh by the way can I get paid now"? I rolled my eyes. They'd never let me house sit again. They'd probably think I was doing something crazy and broken the hot water heater that way. So much for my grand-a-year.

No, I'd get it fixed. I'd call a plumber or whatever and get it fixed. I picked up my watch from the bathroom counter. It was almost time to go to work. I'd have to wait until after.

Setting aside the hot water crisis, I get dressed for work and head to the mall, where I work as a sales rep at Burgundy's Jewelry.

Because it's a Wednesday, there's not a lot of customers, so I have some time to think about my water heater crisis. I talk to some of my coworkers but they're less knowledgeable on the subject than I am.

"Ask Tom," Alexandria suggests. "He probably knows all about that stuff."

"When does he work again?" I ask her.

She looks at the schedule. "Tomorrow," she says.

Crap. Oh well. I'll have to ask Tom and call some plumbers tomorrow and see if they can do an emergency job. I'd thought of making the calls while at work, but it's already after five and they're probably all closed for business.

Come nine PM, the mall closes. I help Alexandria clean up the store and then we depart. One of the janitors is mopping the floor at the doorway while we're trying to leave. We wait patiently for him to finish up before stepping past him. As I walk by, he looks me right in the face. I give him a shy smile and then step out into the night, and head back to the Strauss house.

(click to show/hide)
Looking for roleplay? I'm looking for a kidnapper! And if you're interested in my previous abductions, check out Roped_Wrists' Role Plays.

Offline Bra Snapper

• Rep: 10
  • n00b
Re: In Hot Water (roped_wrists and Bra Snapper)
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 05:11:48 PM »
I spent the last decade behind bars for a crime I committed. I should still be behind bars, but the system isn't perfect and sometimes you can be convicted for less than you should receive. Other times, you get a lawyer who knows how to use the system to his or her advantage. My lawyer was the ex-husband of the lead prosecutor on my case. Representing me ruined any chances of them getting back together. He took joy in her failing to put me away for twenty years. I wanted very badly to punish the lead prosecutor for putting me away. While I was serving ten years, she had died of cancer so I couldn't get my revenge upon her.

I also found out that my lawyer who was suppose to keep some of my personal items until I was out of prison had lied and tossed the items the day, I took the bus to the prison for ten years. A convicted rapist is type of inmate whose got to watch his back because even convicted men look down upon sexual predators. I think my victim being my bitch of a mother in law was the only reason, I never got anal raped in prison. Though there was a few close calls like when my ex-father in law tried to hire someone to gut me. I had bragging rights over being only man in the prison to fuck his wife and his mother in law. Truth be told, I also raped another woman that I was never charged with raping. That was a date rape prior to my only marriage.

Half way through my decade prison sentence, I met a serial rapist who was spared death sentence due to fact that he was only charged and convicted of one rape, which was actually a murder conviction with charges dropped when they couldn't prove the sex between him and victim was rape. He gave me his playbook or tips on just how to rape and getaway with it. I also learned about home invasions, kidnapping and staging a murder to look like suicide while I was locked up. I even had sex while I was locked up. A few lonely women liked to visit locked up prisoners and send them fan mail as well. Then one female guard also gave hand jobs in exchange for protection from certain inmates and fellow guards.

When I finally served my sentence this past spring, I was given some belongings and a few bucks to take a bus and leave the area. I headed straight to a strip club in a new city and got myself a lap dance from some 19 year old high school drop out who had a flat chest. I robbed her in the parking lot afterwards and used her tip money to buy myself dinner at a Denny's and a change of clothes from a Walmart. A few days later after I got myself more money, I mailed the dancer back her money with an extra twenty for her troubles.

A month later, I began working at a mall in the janitorial department. I've been at the job for just over two months and making the smallest amount of money that is allowed thanks to minimum wage rules. I'm not suppose to hang out with other ex-cons because I'm always being told, I'm suppose to start my life over since I was given second chance. I usually respond with I'm not on parole, I'm free because I served ten years and probation wasn't part of my release. My lawyer might have been a creep, but he was damn good lawyer. I'd rape him, if he had been a woman.

Hanging with ex-cons was doing more harm to my wallet than anything as one ex-con owned my paycheck now. It all had to do with a bet and how I lost big when a football team pulled off an upset. I've recently found that if I want to stay alive, I might have to look into making money illegally. After seeing a number of hot young things at the mall, I decided that being an agent for a sex trafficking ring has it's perks. I can sample the merchandise before any transaction. I'm just torn between who I should kidnap and make my first victim as an agent for the ring. Virgins garner the most money in the sex trade. Since I want to sample the merchandise, I'm not going to be to selective for my first. I'd be happy with any hot thing from the mall or not.

I was on the first floor of the mall mopping outside a jewelry store when I happened to look two store employees in their pretty faces as they left work. I offered a polite smile in return when both of them smiled at me. I've seen them before and never given a second thought about raping either of them. I think I've been hiding my feelings because I still frequent a strip club. Then as I look up again from mopping, I start to take notice of both young women and how they are walking. Every convict I ever met in prison agreed, the sight of a babe walking was priceless.

After I clock out of my crappy job at ten o'clock, I mill around and see that the mall has many security cameras so I decide to head on home to my apartment. I'm met with a punch to the stomach when I enter my one bedroom apartment. I was late giving some money to one of my ex-con connections and he was waiting for me. I convinced him to give me until Sunday night to come up with the money as he continued to punch me and shove me around.

Naturally, I didn't get much sleep that night and by Thursday morning, I was desperate to kidnap a young woman for the sex trafficking ring. All morning, I kept trying to find a victim and was closing in on one when I had to leave for work. She was in my neighborhood, across the street in another building. She left her window open all the time. I enjoyed spying on her with binoculars and have been wanting to fuck her since the day I moved into my apartment.

Arriving at work, I found a new shirt waiting for me in the central janitorial room and changed shirts before starting my rounds with the second floor stores. After that I would do the food court and also stop to get a smoothie on my first break of the day.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 05:50:41 PM by Bra Snapper »

Offline roped_wrists

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 09:26:49 PM »
Come Thursday morning, I make a few calls to plumbers around the area.

One such call:

"Hi, I have a problem with my hot water heater. Do you think you can be by? Like, soon?"

Sure. How does Wednesday work?

I shake my head, even though I'm alone. "No, Wednesday won't work. I mean, like, today. Or tomorrow."

That bad, huh? Yeah, I can get out by today or tomorrow, but it's going to cost you.

"How much?"

Probably around four hundred, depending on the job.

Ugh! Four hundred dollars? That's insane!

Ma'am? Are you still there?

"I'm still here. Let me think about it." With that, I end the call and stuff my phone in my pocket. Crap. The Strausses haven't yet paid me for my house-sitting services, and there's nowhere near four hundred dollars in my bank account. Worse, this is the third plumber I've called, and the price seems unchanged.

Dejected, I put on my work clothes and head to work.

The first couple of hours are stressful. How the heck am I going to pay for this? I could always just leave the problem as-is, but how would that look? I want Victor Strauss coming back to a perfect home, left just the way he left it. If I have to explain to him that I broke his hot water, I don't see him hiring me to do house-sitting again.

Lunch time rolls around. Tom is there, just as Alexandria promised, and we end up going to lunch together as per usual. Tom has a slice of pizza and I go with a salad. One of the janitors is mopping the floor behind us.

"What do you know about plumbing?" I ask Tom.

He shrugs one shoulder. "I don't know. Not much. Why do you ask?"

"I'm house sitting," I explain. "Some friends of my family are away on vacation, and they left me in charge. The problem is, the hot water heater broke, and I have no idea how to fix it."

Tom takes a bite of pizza. "So? Call a plumber."

"Ugh," I say, taking a bite of romaine lettuce. "I have. Three, actually. Nobody can show up until Monday at the latest. Any earlier than that and they charge an arm and a leg."

"That's a tough one," Tom says, taking another bite of pizza. "Sorry I can't be more help."
Looking for roleplay? I'm looking for a kidnapper! And if you're interested in my previous abductions, check out Roped_Wrists' Role Plays.

Offline Bra Snapper

• n00b
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2018, 10:29:51 PM »
My new work shirt is stiff because it was brand new. The head of the department felt it was time for me and my co-workers to change our shirts so I feel I owe it to him to wear the new one today. It's still grey like my pants and shoes.

The start of my shift took me by Victoria's Secret and Lululemon. Both stores have a nice clientele of female shoppers who would fetch top dollar for the sex trafficking trade. I just wish I had a bigger janitorial cart so I could snatch and haul off with one of them. In prison, I'd use a laundry cart for such an adventure. I'm all chuckles when some bitch comes out of Lululemon and nearly slips on the wet floor.

"Why don't you put up a sign or something? I could've landed on my bum," she is critical of me and I ogle at her ass, which looks fine in a hundred dollar pair of yoga pants.

"You own hundred dollar pants but don't know how to read!" I point out my janitorial cart and the sign that I posted on the side of it. It simply says "Caution".

"Not even in your dreams," she tells me off and implies I couldn't even get in her pants when I'm dreaming. I feel urge to tell her to go back to France or wherever she learned to say bum rather than ass.

Later after a more pleasant morning outside Victoria's Secret, I request permission from my boss to help out by the loading dock at Kohl's department store in the afternoon. There was a spill of some kind the other day and some of us wanted to see about finishing the clean up process.

I proceed to the food court after speaking to my boss. I have also been making mental notes about how I might get away with kidnapping a babe in a mall filled with cameras able to watch my every move. The loading docks are an option, which is why I asked to work out by one this afternoon.

I've never had a interest in listening to music through headphones. I'm able to hear people talk as I sweep and mop around tables in the food court. The two babes from last night catch my eye and ear this time along with a guy that is joining them for lunch.

I like what I'm hearing from one of the two babes. Both are cute and I could see both being worked hard by the sex ring. The way they both walked last night told me their hips are built for long workouts. As I pay more attention to the trios conversation, I smile when I hear one babe mention a busted water heater.

"I'm a handy man on the side," I inform her that I've been eavesdropping as I push my cart closer to her side of the table. This gives me a discreet way to ogle her and her female co-worker and puts the guy on other side of my cart.

I forgot to attach the name tag from my old shirt to my new shirt. My name is Arnold and I don't ever plan for any of them to know my real name now that I've found two potential victims for my plan to make some dirty money. I just have to hope that none of them saw me when I had a name tag on my shirt. I might also have to consider fleeing the area once I attack a local resident.

"Could be an electrical issue. They make them in electric now," I try to offer a little know how to better chances she'll consider allowing me to help out. All the while I'm undressing her and her female co-worker with my eyes as I continue to mop around the table.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 10:34:31 PM by Bra Snapper »

Offline roped_wrists

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 11:20:37 PM »
I eye the janitor. There's no way I'm thinking about letting this guy into the house I'm sitting! For one, I don't know him. He could be an ex-convict, for all I know. Okay, maybe not that drastic, but still. For two, who knows if he actually knows how to fix the hot water thingy? Maybe he's just telling me he can so he can come over and try to get in my pants.

Then again, maybe not. Maybe he actually does know how to fix a hot water heater, and he's looking out for me. Isn't that what coworkers do? And that's what we are, isn't it? We both work in the mall, so in some ways, we're part of the same tribe. We're mall-workers.

"So you think it's an electrical issue?" I ask.

"I do," he says. "Most of them nowadays are electrical. Homes are more efficient nowadays. They can go out like a fuse goes out," the janitor explains.

I nibble my lip as the janitor keeps mopping, and look at Tom. He shrugs one shoulder. I turn back to the janitor. "Do you think it would be an easy fix?"

"Very easy," the janitor says, without looking up from his work. "I could probably have it done in a couple of hours, tops."

He could have it done in a couple of hours. Plus, he's not charging me anything to do it. PLUS, I'd be leaving the house in the same condition as Victor and Donna left it. It's a tempting offer.

...still, I shake my head. "I'll think about it," I say.

The janitor, unfazed by the rejection, goes about his business. I turn to Tom. "Do you really think he could fix it?" I ask in a whisper.

Tom shrugs. "I don't see why not," he says. "He's a janitor. He probably knows all about that kind of stuff. More than I know, anyway."

I sit back, crossing my arms. "But do you really think I should be inviting him into the house? I mean, Victor and Donna said no parties. I'm guessing that means no visitors."

Tom snorts. "You're not going to be shotgunning PBRs with the guy, Lily," he says. "He's offering to come over and fix your water heater. I don't think that really constitutes a party."

I nibble my lip more furiously.

"Tell you what," Tom offers. "How about you have him come over, and I'll be there too. You know, to make sure nothing fishy goes down."

"That's not necessary," I say, knowing full well that if anyone is looking to get in my pants, it's Tom. "He's just a janitor. Probably lonely. He's looking for work, I imagine. But still, I'm not having him over."

"Suit yourself," Tom says, before going back to his pizza.

I go back to my salad, hoping I've put the issue to rest. But, as I finish out the rest of my shift and head back to the Strauss home, I feel less confident. I've put out at least half a dozen calls to local plumbers and none of them have returned my calls, which leads me to think that none of them can make it out to the house in twenty-four hours.

And twenty-four hours is all I have. This time tomorrow night, it'll be Friday and my time will have run out. I'll be sitting here in a house with a busted hot water heater, and then Victor and Donna will come home, and I'll be (no pun intended) in hot water.

As I sit on the pull-out cot that night, snuggled up in my blanket and watching the television, my thoughts wander to the janitor. He seemed to know what he was talking about. He said that sometimes water heaters are electrical nowadays, which was news to me. I didn't even know that they used to NOT be electrical! Plus, he said it would only take him a couple of hours to fix. Heck, if I'd had him over that evening, the water heater would probably be fixed by now.

I turn off the television and go to sleep. Tomorrow is Friday and, barring a miracle, I suspect none of the plumbers are going to get in touch with me. Accepting the janitor's offer seems more and more like a good idea.

Offline Bra Snapper

• n00b
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2018, 12:22:49 AM »
I didn't know anything about Tom and I could still kind of tell that he wanted in the babe's pants. I kept my feelings about being rejected as a water heater repairman to myself as I went back to doing my job. The work out on the loading dock proved to be as boring as I initially feared. We had a mess to clean up and the chemicals we had to use to clean up the mess nearly caused some of us to pass out.

I also put a small amount of the chemical into a spare bottle just in case I got lucky later in the evening outside the strip club. My rejection with the mall babe led me to consider kidnap and raping a stripper. When I got there after dinner, I saw police cars in the parking lot. Someone had started a brawl and beat up the bouncer and another customer. Nude women were also sitting outside on the curb, but there were cops everywhere.

"Fuck, you should be a lover and not a fighter when your surrounded by nude girls," I spoke to myself about the customer who started the brawl. Then I headed back to my single bedroom apartment to spy on a neighbor who left her window open. She wasn't home so my day was ending on a bad note.

Ahead to the morning, I made coffee and checked my email, which is something I rarely used.

"If the girl isn't pure virgin, do I get same for her, if I don't fuck her myself? I'm more interested in money because of a lost bet that is being collected on Sunday," I include that sentence in a lengthy email to the guy that is my contact with the sex trafficking operation.

I won't hear back until later while I'm at work. I take my coffee with me as I head out toe mall on Friday morning. This morning I will start downstairs near the jewelry store and a video game store. A spike haired girl whose hair is pink opens the store every other morning. I'd love to spike her doggy style, but I get the idea that they'd shoot us both, if I tried to sell her to the operation.

"Did you hear that someone shot up the strip club last night?" I ask the video store girl when she walks around my parked cart to open the store. "Sorry, did you think I was interested or something?" she dismisses me much more than I expected. I point to the blue tooth in my ear to not come across as a idiot. I decided to keep it in my ear because I might have to make a call to the operator of the ring or the convict that wants to kill me.

"Whatever just hurry up, busy morning today," the video game girl is expected a morning rush as some new games just came in. My cart and I would just slow down people trying to get inside. I have to consider her because I really want to fuck the attitude out of her and spike her doggy style.

I get stuck cleaning around a public sitting area and a men's restroom before I finally get closer to the jewelry store. I see the guy from yesterday and wave at him as I mop outside the store. The girl with the broken water heater is cleaning off jewelry cases as I see a palm print on a nearby shop window and spray a cleaner on the window. Janitors have insurance and aren't permitted near the cases though. I momentarily admire the view of the babe cleaning the side of the case before I wipe off the window to remove the palm print.

"Hope she's taking cold showers," I think about what it must be like to have just cold water in a house. It also reminds me of prison where cold water was the normal. She looks much sexier than the video game girl and I'm waiting for chance to bug her again about fixing the water heater. My plan to walk inside is short lived when I get a phone call from my boss.

The video game store bitch has made a complaint against me because I left a wet spot just outside the store on the floor. I tell my boss it was honest mistake and that I'll go back down there in five minutes to set up a caution cone. By then, the spot will be all gone so I'll just leave the cone to annoy the spiked haired bitch.

Offline roped_wrists

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2018, 02:45:36 PM »
It's Friday morning. I have less than twenty four hours before Victor and Donna return and as I might have suspected, none of the plumbers have returned my calls. And they're not likely to, either, and if they do, the prices they'll charge will be through the roof.

On my way to work, I toss the idea of asking the janitor to take a look at the heater around in my head. Is his offer still in place? Will he mind coming over to the house so late tonight? Maybe I can't pay him plumber rates, but I can probably afford to throw him a hundred dollars. Besides, I'll be making five hundred this weekend, which makes a four hundred dollar profit. Plus I'll be ensuring that I land the house-sitting gig the next time Victor and Donna go on vacation, so really the hundred dollars is an investment.

Now the question of whether or not I should let the janitor into the house. He could be a total weirdo, for all I know. Maybe I should take Tom up on his offer?

No, that'll be even worse. I suspect that the janitor will come and go, but Tom will want to stay. I'm no idiot. I can tell he has a crush on me and if I invite him into the house, he's going to take it as a hint.

So I'll have the janitor come over, and everything will be fine.

When I arrive at work, I eagerly scan the mall for the janitor. My heart drops as hours pass and he's nowhere to be found, but finally I spot him. I use my lunch break to track him down.

"Excuse me," I say to him, tugging on his shirt. He spins around. "I was wondering if the offer to fix my water heater is still in place. I'd be happy to pay you for coming out so late..."

The janitor seems agreeable. He doesn't mention the cash, but I assume that I'll be paying him. Just knowing that help is on the way is a huge load off my shoulders. I give him the address and a time to be there, which will be enough time for me to change out of my work clothes and clean up the room.

For the remainder of my shift at the jewelry store, I feel airy and happy. Everything's going to be all right! Come the end of the shift, I happily hop in my car and head for the Strauss house.

Offline Bra Snapper

• n00b
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2018, 05:23:53 PM »
I enjoyed admiring the jewelry store babe as she went about doing her own job while I did my job. When I felt a tug on my shirt an hour later, I was daydreaming and the conversation I had with her was almost absent from my mind less than hour later. The note she left me filled in some blanks and when I got home, I looked up the address she gave me on my computer.

"Expensive, well kept property. How come she can't afford a real repairman?" I thought as I've forgotten that she is simply watching the property for someone else. I then took moment to plug my cell phone in to charge as I cleaned up and got ready for my date with destiny.

I learned in prison what to pack for a rape. Unlike some of the other convicts, I didn't have access to a lot of money. Selling Lily would probably be the biggest wind fall of money I've had in my life. I would only have the money for a couple days since I needed most of it to pay off my own life threatening debt.

Jumping in the shower, I glanced down at my pubic hair and thought about Lily choking on my cock later in the evening. "Ten years in prison and you are my first real good fuck, Lily!" I thought how I would reveal my prison time to the unsuspecting woman. Then after I toweled off and got dressed, there was barely any time to spare.

I also lacked clothes as it's hard to own a lot when you barely have enough money for rent. Throwing on a pair of my clean work pants, I went with sneakers and a black t-shirt to head to the appointment with Lily. I didn't bother to shave as I had a hard time growing facial hair. I did run some gel through my hair and then wash my hands with some soap.

Arriving only a few minutes early, I retrieved my rape kit that was masked as a tool kit and ventured up the long walkway from street to press the buzzer. Then I soaked in my surroundings and wondered how I wanted to subdue Lily to get her ready for pick up. The ring had a very simple playbook, tie and gag the merchandise before calling to have her picked up. They would then give you no more than four hours to enjoy the merchandise, if you actually wanted to enjoy it.

"I can't believe some guy's elected not to enjoy the merchandise and just want the money!" I thought as the door opened. I was half thinking a butler or house keeper would be greeting me since the home looked like it could have one or both such type of people inside.

Offline roped_wrists

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2018, 11:50:54 PM »
Nine thirty rolls around. Back at the Strass residence, I tidy up and change out of my work clothes and into a pair of comfortable sweatpants.

Soon after that, I hear the buzzer. It's the janitor. I buzz him in and as he approaches the door, I open it to let him inside. Then I lead him downstairs.

"I don't know how much noise you'll be making," I say as we plod down the steps. "But don't worry about it." I gesture to the room with the big screen. "This room is soundproofed, because the owner uses it as a private movie theater."

First I take him to the bathroom. "These are the faucets I'm having problems with," I explain. Does he really need to be shown the faucets, I wonder? Well, better to supply more details than fewer. I'd rather give him too much information rather than too little.

Having shown him the faucets, I lead him out of the bathroom and around the corner, to where what I think is the hot water heater sits. I open the door. "I think this is the hot water heater," I tell him. "I'm not sure what's wrong with it."

I step out of the way and he kneels at the heater to take a look, setting his toolbox down beside him. I cross my arms and watch for a moment before starting to feel uncomfortable. What am I going to do, stand here looking over his shoulder the whole time? It's not like I have anything worthwhile to add. Still, would it be rude to leave him alone?

Well, he's not exactly a guest, I suppose. I'm paying him to be here. "I'll be right over here if you need anything," I say. I retreat to the pull-out couch, kick off my sneakers, and sit cross-legged on my bed. Finding the channel clicker, I turn on the television before looking over my shoulder. The janitor seems to be engaged in the hot water heater.

I shrug, turn my attention back to the television, and start to browse the catalog.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Bra Snapper

• n00b
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2018, 10:18:45 AM »
"This babe has cock sucking lips," I begin to think as soon as she starts talking to me about the high priced house. Then I plot her take down. The sweatpants look like they will just slide right on down her hips and legs as I follow her about. I can't tell how nice her ass might be in them so I plan to get them off right away.

When I'm told the one room is sound proof, I almost reach out to grab her by the collar and throw her down on the pull out couch to fuck her mouth. Then I calm a bit because she really doesn't have hot water to use in the expensive home.

Once I'm led to the problem, I start to play water heater doctor as best as I can manage. When she tells me she'll be around to tend to my needs, I have a thought:

"Sure, I'll need you to open your mouth and take it, Lily!"

Like I suspected it was an electrical unit, which means I won't be blowing us up. I see a string attached to a little piece of cardboard with instructions on it.

"To restart, push and turn the knob counter clockwise and hold it until you hear two clicks," I read softly to myself before I break the cardboard off from the string and slip it into my toolbox. She doesn't have to know how stupid she really is because she failed to see the simple instructions.

Now if the hot water begins to come out warm, we'll know it just needed to be restarted. Before leaving the small enclosed room housing the water heater, I retrieve a twelve inch strip of white rope from my tool box and shove the rope into pocket of my pants.

Then I go to tell her that we should check more than one faucet to be really sure the hot water is back on. After we get back to the sound proof room, I plan to collect my payment in the form of female flesh. I'm already getting a bit hard as I think about how she'll be in the hands of a human trafficker in less than five hours.

Inside my tool box, I have more rope, some duct tape, some small rags, a knife, stun gun and down in the hidden compartment a loaded handgun just in case. One can never be short handed when planning to commit a crime.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 10:43:36 AM by Bra Snapper »

Offline roped_wrists

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2018, 02:04:32 PM »
"You fixed it?" I cry, popping up on the bed. "Yay!"

I run into the bathroom and turn the water on, holding my fingers under it. At first the water feels icy cold as per usual but then, a few moments later, it turns warm. Then hot.

Ecstatic, I kill the sink and turn on the shower. Again, the water comes out cold at first but then warms right up.

When I head back into the theater room, the janitor tells me that we need to check more than once faucet. I nod and set off upstairs with a sense of purpose, checking the sink in the kitchen and the one on the ground floor bathroom. My stockinged feet thud on the steps as I come back down the stairs.

"You did it!" I cry, overjoyed. "Thank you so much!"

I consider giving him a hug, but then again, that might be a bit much. Instead, I regain my composure and grab my purse. From it, I produce a hundred dollars.

"I don't know what you did," I say. "But you saved my butt. The owners will be back in a few hours, so you really saved me in the nick of time," I say, handing him the hundred dollars.

Offline Bra Snapper

• n00b
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2018, 03:01:50 PM »
Her ass begins to look a little better the more I'm surrounded by it as she moves excitedly about checking the hot water sources. She also reminds me of my ex-wife when she was a perky college girl before marrying me ruined her life. I was an abusive husband and the time I raped my mother in law was a night she tried to help her daughter escape the house behind my back. It was a rape interrupted by some neighbors. I got my finger in her and the head of my dick though before they jumped in until the cops arrived to arrest me.

I took satisfaction in how my mother in law wouldn't have been able to stop me without help of the neighbors and her daughter. I looked forward to Lily's screams going unheard thanks to sound proof room and fact that the nearest neighbor was quarter mile away. Her mentioning how I've saved her butt is ironic because it was her very butt that caused me to tell her I wanted to help out with the water heater.

"You mean, you have been alone in this plush home without hot water for few days all by your cute self?" I question her as my fingers accept the hundred dollar bill from her fingers. Then I let it slip through my fingers like a klutz. Then I have an awkward moment just for her, it's one of those volunteer to pick it up moments and stop when she does the same until we bump our foreheads together.

But I made sure to practically strike her forehead with my own to daze her just enough to make my move. Using my hands and masculine body, I strike her a bit on head, in the stomach and twist her arms until she takes a header onto the pull out bed. The rope I retrieved is used to bind her wrists and I pull down her sweatpants right after the binding is complete. "I've spent a decade in prison planning for a night like we are about to have," I offer info on why I've pulled down her pants and tied her arms behind her back. Then I howl because I've always wanted to do that since hearing about other men and what they have done before raping a babe.

Offline roped_wrists

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2018, 09:26:25 PM »
As I hand the janitor the money, he drops it. When I bend down to pick it up, he starts acting strangely -- and alarmingly.

"Ow!" I say, as he hits me in the head with his own. "What did you-"

It's all I manage to get out. The next yhing I see is a fist coming at my face. It collides with my jaw and I stumble backward, seeing stars.

What's going-

I raise my hands to defend myself. He follows up the strike to my head with a punch to the stomach, nearly knocking the wind out of me.

The blanket on the pull out bed is soft and warm against my skin, in stark contrast to the man's hands, which are cool and dry.

What did I do wrong? The thought catapults through my head. Did I offend him?

Suddenly I feel soft rope winding around my wrists. A hot, hard lump works its way down my throat. Meanwhile, I yelp as my sweatpants go down, exposing my underwear.

Oh no, I think to myself as a feeling of sour dread twists in my stomach. I didn't offend him.

I let the wrong man into the house, and now I was alone with him.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 04:26:03 AM by roped_wrists »

Offline Bra Snapper

• n00b
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2018, 02:37:58 PM »
I whistle at the sight of her underwear. It's a sexy shade of red. Then as I lean over to take closer look at her shirt, I grab the back of it right where her bra strap should be and snap it against her back.

"Sweet tight looking body you've got on you, Lily," I share what I think about her body as my hand traces down back of her shirt to the waistband of her underwear. The sheerness of the fabric leaves nothing to my imagination.

Then I smack one of her exposed ass cheeks for the first time and watch it jiggle somewhat from the impact of my hand. Then after a smack to her other ass cheek, I grab her underwear with a hand and think about what I'm about to do.

It's been ten years since I've been alone with a babe outside of a private booth at a strip club. This inspires me to violently rip the underwear from her body and then just drop it onto back of her head. The next thing she'll hear is my zipper coming down as I climb on top of her body for the first time.

Offline roped_wrists

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2018, 07:41:40 PM »
Stay calm, Lily, stay calm.

Easier thought than done. I'm still reeling from the shock of the situation spiralling out of control in a matter of seconds. All I know clearly is that I'm in a major crisis situation.

Every second counts. Every one that passes and I've done nothing means control slip further and faster out of my control.

So I feel the overwhelming urge to do SOMETHING.

But what, dammit, what?!

So I try to stop and think. But thinking takes time, and every second counts. The vicious cycle continues.

First my sweat pants go to my ankles, then my underwear disappears. Feeling the cool air on my loins comes as a numbing shock to me.

Okay. I can't fight. I have to talk.

"Please," I beg, raising my upper body. I'm met with the janitor's hand. His palm meets the center of my back and he shoves me back down. "Please," I try again. "I'll jerk you off. I'll suck your dick..."

I hear a zipper and the unmistakable sound of pants hitting the floor behind me.

"Just please! Please don't rape m-AHH!"

The plea turns into a high pitched squeal as I feel dry fingers probing curiously between my legs. Then I feel the warm, firm mushroom head of a penis.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl