In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Dark Fantasy's Nightmares  (Read 2262 times)

Offline darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 570
  • adorable and scary at the same time
Dark Fantasy's Nightmares
« on: January 14, 2018, 11:03:29 PM »
{Dark Fantasy's Nightmares}

She clings to the part of her life she lost. Unable to control her future, she looks back, yet it only leaves ash in her mouth. It won't be the only thing left in her mouth as Master approaches.

{Complete}

Description: A young NCR soldier is the sole surviving member of her platoon after an ambush from a Legion raiding party. And she learns that there is no hope for profligates caught by the grasp of the legion

Tags: abduction, torture, rape, enslavement, slavery, snuff

Description: Samantha is trying her hardest to get out of the clutches of her father's mob lifestyle. After one kidnapping attempt, she knew it was time but knew that her father needed her. It was the wrong choice, and one choice night leaves her father dead and Sam in the clutches of the mob boss who'd tried to have her kidnapped.

Tags: abduction, torture, pain, forced alcohol consumption, imprisonment, more torture, gang rape, bondage, humiliation, incest, mind fuck, more torture...

Description: It was a dark and foggy night! How was I supposed to see the man walking in the middle of this old dirt road!? I just wanted to get my parents cabin ready for my "Off to College" party and now... now what's going to happen to me?

Tags: abduction, torture, pain, imprisonment, humiliation, snuff

Description: The world is changing, and it just depends on which side of the fence you stand on. The women who are soon to be enslaved. Or the men who will benefit from enslaving their women. Of course, the idea would be to become a slave of a man who understands that legal enslavement is wrong. And who better than your brother who has always been the beacon of hope in your life?

That is, until you find out he's just as dirty and perverted as all the rest, willing, even hoping, to use his power as your legal Master.

Tags: Patriarchy, legal rape, legal slavery, humiliation, incest, brother/sister, anguish, bondage, training

{In-Progress}

Description: It started with a little, gold cross necklace Alex gave me. I haven't been religious since I was a girl, so the cross made me wonder. Made me ask. Of course you found it at a pawn shop for way less than the gold it's self was worth. It was just... a you kind of answer. Smart. Sensible. Well thought out. It was the kind of well thought out that made me question further, because there were photos of a missing girl all over the news a couple weeks after you gave it to me... wearing that cross. This cross hanging around my neck. And I'm going to have to ask more questions... because I know it's not this cross.

Tags: husband, wife, marital rape, torture, imprisonment, blood, gore, emotional abuse, gaslighting, murder, serial killer

Description: It was just a family spat that went bad. So I lost my job... my dad didn't have to be such an asshole to me. It already felt bad enough by it's self. So, when I left, I thought I'd be back in a couple days, tops. It's how it always goes... but... Now it's impossible, stuck in the tiny cell of an alien space ship traveling at light speed away from my home planet. And even worse is the alien who took me... who only sees me a meaty sex toy... Is that really what humans are to the rest of the universe? The ideal sex species?

Tags: runaway, alien, abduction, alien abduction, sex, torture, humiliation, slavery, sex slavery

Description: I was a little girl whenever we moved into this large, immaculate house. Apparently, they got a deal on the huge manor because someone, or someones (I could never get a clear answer) had died in it. But, every so often, something would appear in the doorway to my closet. It was always passed off as a nightmare, the imaginings of a small child but over time I got used to it. The energetic feel in the room, the human whispers that would come out of it at night in some language I didn't understand. And as I got older, a man kept appearing there to me, telling me things about his life, about the afterlife, teaching me about so many things, including the occult and witchcraft. Soon enough, I was old enough to perform the ritual that would release his form back onto this plane, and forever tie him to me.

How wrong I was...

Tags: bedroom, alternate plane, ghost, demon, ritual, rape, witchcraft, slavery

Description: Falling asleep in the back of a car? Not necessarily a bad thing. Maybe not good for some people, either. For me it was fine, and needed. But, when the driver stops for gas and you just happen to be asleep in the back when the car gets stolen... Now that's something totally different...

Tags: abduction, rape, humiliation, kidnapping

{On-Pause}

Description: This is a world where men have reigned in total partiarchy for nearly a thousand years. As a result, the women are dainty and mostly subservient as they have been bred to be so. However, some breeders specialize in women who possess old-world qualities and are far less subservient. Upon delivery, one such slave's life turns to complete hell.

Tags: patriarchy, slavery, torture, extreme violence, cannibalism, mental anguish, body modification, rape

Description: Waking up in the forest with no memory of how you got there is a terrifying experience. And even worse when you wake up in a collapsed field, laying in a pile of dirt, not knowing who you are.

Tags: amnesia, lost, forest, gang rape, anal, oral, vaginal, mind fuck

Description: Princess Tatiana's castle is being seiged by an orc army. She doesn't know exactly why, but suspects her warmongering uncle is behind it all. But the seige is successful and the poor princess is taken as a prisoner of war by the Orc King, Lord Ghal-Azog.

Tags: Mythical beasts, rape, abduction, gang rape, slavery, Orcs, humiliation

Description: The aftermath of a deadly virus leaves the worlds population at under 4,000. Humanity is in great danger and if things weren't bad enough, the virus affected females worse than the males. With under 1,000 women total in the world, the men know that something has to be done about this. They have to make the hard decision. The women must be imprisoned or owned by a man. And they cannot refuse to be impregnated. Mankind may very well go extinct without these strict rules.

Tags: Disease,Aftermath,Slavery,Breeding,Forced Sex,

Description: Dad left and now I'm grown up. I know mom should be allowed to do as she likes, but I can't help but feel iffy about him trying to shove himself back in her life. Into our lives, again. What's changed since I was a baby? Why could he possibly want to come back now?

Tags: Incest,Daddy/daughter,rape,bondage,sex toys,mind fuck,mind break,enslavement

Description: My brother gave me a simple request: Try out his new machine. It was just a little wrist bracelet. How was I supposed to know that it was a mind control device!? Why would a brother even want to put a mind control device on his little sister!?!

Tags: Incest,brother/sister/rape,mind control, enslavement

Description: When my dad died I knew things were going to be hard. But when my mom broke the news to me that he had another son. That I had a half brother I had never been told about, I was shocked. Meeting him, though, was off. He didn't seem to want to be at the funeral, and was nervous, like he was hiding something. And he was, and it was something seriously wrong and I wouldn't find out what until he came over for dinner...

Tags: Incest,brother/sister/rape,violence,mind fuck,mental instability

Description: This is a world where demons have overrun the Earth, and have ruled it for more than a couple generations, now. Some humans still live, but only as chattel for demons. For sex, food, or other nefarious purposes. So when I get picked for a slave by none other than a Demon Lord, my life gets turned completely upside down.

Tags: Demon, enslavement, abduction, kidnapping, torture, cannibalism

Description: Samantha is trying her hardest to get out of the clutches of her father's mob lifestyle. After one kidnapping attempt, she knew it was time but knew that her father needed her. It was the wrong choice, and one choice night leaves her father dead and Sam in the clutches of the mob boss who'd tried to have her kidnapped.

Tags: abduction, torture, pain, forced alcohol consumption, imprisonment, more torture, gang rape, bondage, humiliation, incest, mind fuck, more torture...

Description: I've been stuck in my father's house my entire life. Not once has he ever let me leave the confines of his walled off estate. I never thought there was a reason for it, at least not a good one. But, as an older woman I just have to know what's out there. The world can't possibly be as bad as what my father tells me it is. What could he possibly be protecting me from?

Tags: runaway, rich girl, naive, Patriarchy

Description: The world is the furthest thing from straightforward when it comes to politics. Some things are easy to sweep under the rug. In fact, it's done every day. But other things don't work that way at all. So, if it were to ever become known that one of the most popular senators is having sexual relations with his own daughter, that may be one of those things that never go away. A scandal that could ruin the lives of an entire family for generations to come.

Tags: scandal, politics, father, daughter, incest
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 12:03:19 PM by darkfantasygirl »

Offline darkfantasygirl

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
Re: Dark Fantasy's Nightmares
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 10:41:14 AM »
Roleplays I'd like to do:       (requests)

Just when she thought it was over, another came to remind her that her world is finite. That her place is chosen and she'd better bend over or this world might just rip her to shreds.

Just so everyone knows, check my active section. If there are less than four or five active roleplays currently being played, then I may be open to taking a new roleplay or maybe not. Don't be afraid to send me a private message about it. I always love talking about roleplays and fantasies, even if I might not have the time to make them active.

The Patriarchy World

I am creating a fantasy world in which I would like to create several role plays for, in addition to stories and the like. It is basically a world where full patriarchy took over a world similar to ours and now all of the women are slaves while the men rule over them as if they are cattle and sex toys. If you are interested in starting a roleplay in this setting and getting your own female to breed/torture, PM me and we'll talk and set one up. :) I'm really excited about this concept, just so everyone knows :D

I already have three roleplays started in this world, the first with the savage is called Designer Slave if you want to check it out. The other two are with Pat Rairchy. The first is A Good Idea Gone Bad, as the beginning of the law change for this universe. And then Behind Closed Doors, set quite a few years later after the Patriarchy is more set in stone.

Immortal Fanfiction

I'm a really, really big fan of anime. Especially stuff like Inuyasha and Naruto and others. But most of my fantasies are about the Akatsuki, if you're familiar with Naruto. My favorite is Hidan and I would love to do a roleplay with someone who can keep him in character as much as possible. I've done all kinds of personality analysis on Hidan and I know about how he works. XD If you really, really want to get on my good side, request this roleplay and listen to me ramble on about this character and how to play him correctly. I will forever be in your debt :beg: I'll pretty much take this one even if I have ten other active plays going on.

Take Me, Daddy

I love the DD/lg dynamic for it's intimacy and understanding, but I also really love when the lg role is forced on a young girl by an older, domineering daddy "for her own good." That idea just really gets me going so if this is something that interests you, send me a PM about what we can do with this type of roleplay.

Sins of the Father

I also have an idea that involves a man who's recently found out that his long, lost father has died and left him a small amount of money. After being raised by his abusive mother and practically forgotten about his father, he decided to go to the funeral only to get the money and leave. Once there, he found out that his 'father' started a new life with a new woman and had a daughter, several years younger than himself and now has many questions on why his father abandonded him to be abused while raising her right, so decided to take it in his own hand to make her suffer however he sees fit.

Not a Witch

I want to play the part of a young girl who lives during the times of witch burnings and is found wandering the woods alone by a man who accuses her of being a witch. Of course, all of that was fake nonsense back in that day but the man forces her agree not to turn her in as long as she agrees to be his wife/concubine/slave. (whichever you prefer)

The Lesser Child

I also want to play the role of an innocent girl in a semi-modernized world that is run by her oligarch father, who often beds whores multiple times a day and only concieves boys, save for one female child, which he soon takes to bedding against her will once she reaches the age of womanhood. (age 18)

For the Good of the Family

It's the dark ages and my father is already having a hard time feeding his four young sons and as his eldest daughter, I am expected to help take care of them. While I thought he meant that I was going to work in a tavern, he takes me to an obscure castle where I find that he's sold me to an older lord. He tells me that the man is simply looking for a wife and that as long as I'm good, I will have a fair and just husband.

Little did my father know that the older lord was cruel hearted and only wished to have a young girl, naked and tormented within his bed chambers.

Don't Tell My Dad

In a more steampunk setting, I am the daughter of a major banker and also a raging whore in secret. I make the mistake of sleeping with my father's business associate and now, to prevent my father from finding out about my secret life, I have to service him as my 'owner' and do all he demands of me.

Genie of the Lamp

You've been a slave to whomever touches your lamp for thousands and thousands of years. This time it's a young girl and she seems to not know of your true power. Intending to keep it this way, you appeal to her more emotional side, making her feel for your enslaved status. All you need her to do is wish you free. Then you can use your power to enslave her, rather than kill her, as her reward for being such a good pawn.

Native Island

I would like my role in this roleplay to be that of a poor girl who won a free cruise around the world when just a few days into the trip, a group of men take me and rape me in a custodial closet, abuse my holes with much more than their cocks, and throw me overboard to conceal their crime. I expect to die and, shortly after losing consciousness, float adrift until I wash up on the shore of an uncharted island that is, unfortunately for me, inhabited by natives unaware of the world around them. From there, they decide that I am to be used as breeding stock to create more beautiful women for the future of their tribe.

It Was Never A Good Idea

I'm a feminist online blog writer who finds a craigslist add detailing how this guy on the internet wants a girl to come over and present herself to be %u201Cbrutally raped in every conceivable way%u201D This add upsets me so much that I go to the listed address, intending to write a blog article about this scum and end up actually being %u201Cbrutally raped in every conceivable way.%u201D

An Honorable Mission

I am on single person ship flying through space. The earth is dying and my ship is one of thousands sent out to try and find something in the cosmos to help the human race. What I stumble upon is not good in anyway, a ship, manned by an evil space pirate has taken me captive and I don't know what he's going to do with me. I've been thrown in the brig, and all these creatures look like things out of a science fiction novel and now I wish I hadn't been sent out here alone.

From the Pews to the Pit

I would play the role of a young, 18 year old Christian girl that was raised in almost abusive religious circumstances. Not allowed to have any friends, other than what my parents would allow from the church, always home schooled and have been beaten multiple times for 'sinning' such as being caught lying, masturbating, talking back to my parents. So, one night, after turning 18, I told my mom and dad that I'm an adult now and that I don't want them to have power over me anymore, they got mad and told me that I'll always be 'their' daughter and I can't do anything about it, and after a fight and getting beat by my dad, again, I run away. The same night, several miles away about 4 in the morning, a man in the truck pulls up next to me and asks if I need a ride. I don't know it at the time, but the man is a Satanist and he knows something is off about the way I'm acting.

Break Out

It's been two weeks since an escapee from a high security prison broke out with no trace as to his whereabouts. I've only heard about him a couple times on TV but not really payed that much attention. If I had, I'd know that he was a known serial rapist, has murdered 3 of his ten known victims and is considered armed and dangerous. Little does anyone know that about a week ago, he set his eyes on a young girl from a little town on the Mississippi River. Me...

The Alien Next Door

A new family moves into a quaint neighborhood that seems not so normal. But I became friends with their daughter who was about my age. We became best friends but as we got older she told me a secret... that her and her family were aliens that got stranded on Earth and had no choice but to live here. Of course I didn't believe her, but then she showed me her tongue... and everything between us changed.

My Brother's Doormat

Spin the bottle at a party my brother and I threw while are parents are on a business trip didn't exactly go how we thought it would. I mean, you don't exactly expect to make out with your brother but now... now I can't stop thinking about it... I want it again... Repeatedly...
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 11:01:06 AM by darkfantasygirl »

Offline darkfantasygirl

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 04:01:27 PM »

Playing with Darkfantasygirl

And she handed herself over to a man she's never met. Her mind spread open just as wide as her legs. To him, she was vulnerable, moldable... Like putty in his hands. She was his to pleasure and his to destroy.

Control is my main fetish. I want someone else to have it, whether that is sexual control or general control. So, unless it's decided to be a consensual roleplay, everything you want has to be taken by force. After a certain amount of fight, it turns to reluctance, which actually turns me on far more than violent rape. A poor girl going along with all the horrible, dirty things not because she wants to, but because she's afraid not to.
:drool:

Bondage and sex toys. Both are very important and prominent in my fantasies, but they are far from 'required' for me to get off. I just mostly get off on the helpless victim card you can play while tied down to a bed or are bent around a horrible bench that displays your lady parts to the male audience in the room.

Humiliation and degradation. These are must haves in roleplay with me. If you are raping me, it is always a good idea to throw a kick in my ribs and make fun of me for it. Or have me repeat slurs about myself, getting to the point where you make me be creative and come up with stuff myself or I get punished. Then there are ways to humiliate and degrade through performance. making me make a show of myself, forcing me into public stuff I would never choose on my own. Taking away my 'real' name and giving me a 'slave' name to degrade me with. Anything from cum dump, to Cookie or even 'tits' are nice in fantasy land.

Verbal abuse. Yes a million times to this. The only thing I don't want to be called is fat but anything else is game. My favorite is to have my intelligence insulted, though. 'Stupid,dumb,brainless,bimbo' all work for me. Take it to the next level and write it on my body. On my forehead, face, tits, ass, puss, and everywhere in between.

Mental torture. I believe that story is important in any roleplay and I also doing the nitty-gritty awful parts of playing out a story as well, such as phantom leg syndrome for a victim who's had her leg removed, or a poor kidnapped girl being forced to watch the news as her parents beg for her return, or a slave being sold and separated from her family. I like doing darker, emotional scenes just as much as the fucking scenes.

Reluctance and submission. I don't always like to fight. In fact, I very much enjoy being a servile little fuck pet that is perfectly willing to go ass to mouth with your other slaves, wearing a chastity belt while you get off in their bellies. I like being scared and hurt and begging for mercy. And if I make requests in our play, I usually want the exact opposite to happen because I love playing out the torment of sweet, innocent victims.

My tits. I really like it when my tits are the center of attention, as it's easier to show them off because they are on the front of my chest. I especially like the attention to be violent, such as whipping, pinching, clamps, breast bondage. It's really the best for me. And while I really do love collars and the ownership they represent, there is something especially degrading about tit leashes. If I had to choose, I would much rather be dragged around by my tits than my neck.
:)

Play style. I like to focus on the story and the characters within it. Of course, I will bend to most of my partners will when it comes to how to play/control characters but i enjoy controlling a mix of the other characters. A also understand that I want to control my character and you want to control yours but, as example, if my last post contains me mentioning that I'm walking out of a door, I don't mind you describing me walking out of said door and playing past me leaving the room for what you are doing. I think there's a fine line in describing the rp, and playing with a character that isn't yours.

Things I encourage: (hearts = favorites)

Kidnapping :heart:
Long-term imprisonment :heart:
torture
Humiliation :heart:
Cages
Anal :heart:
Rimming :heart:
Oral
Knife play
Bondage/Sex toys
Blackmail :heart:
Piercings :)
Suspension
Strangulation
Body writing
Forced pet play :heart:
Forbidden to wear clothes :heart:
Forced piercings
clothes pins
belts :heart:
Unconventional leashes (breasts and clit)
Extreme breast torture/bondage :heart:
Toilet play (as punishment)
Forced body worship (cock, feet, balls, asshole)
Forced lesbianism
Forced sex work
Public/Exhibitionism :heart:
Self-degradation :heart:
Piss play
Spit drinking
cum drinking
objectification :heart:
renaming/not having a name :heart:
sensory depravation
forced alcohol consumption
cigarette burns
ravishing innocence/virgins :heart:
Mirrors
Bimboification
Incest

And, of course, people who've already contacted me about roleplaying know that I prefer to do my roleplays publicly. I like to do them in the forums but if you're not comfortable for with it I can be flexible ;)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 09:33:45 AM by darkfantasygirl »

Offline death2uall

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 122
  • Rider of the Pale Horse
Re: Dark Fantasy's Dark Adventures
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 10:29:09 AM »
The Patriarchy World

I am creating a fantasy world in which I would like to create several role plays for, in addition to stories and the like. It is basically a world where full patriarchy took over a world similar to ours and now all of the women are slaves while the men rule over them as if they are cattle and sex toys. If you are interested in starting a roleplay in this setting and getting your own female to breed/torture, PM me and we'll talk and set one up. :)

Read up on the social customs of the Roman republic and Imperial Rome.   :x   :heart:   :x
"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of komodo dragons, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

"For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag."  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

"She is starting to damage my calm!"  -- Jayne, Serenity

Offline darkfantasygirl

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2018, 10:29:59 AM »
The Patriarchy World

I am creating a fantasy world in which I would like to create several role plays for, in addition to stories and the like. It is basically a world where full patriarchy took over a world similar to ours and now all of the women are slaves while the men rule over them as if they are cattle and sex toys. If you are interested in starting a roleplay in this setting and getting your own female to breed/torture, PM me and we'll talk and set one up. :)

Read up on the social customs of the Roman republic and Imperial Rome.   :x   :heart:   :x

Will do  :thumbs:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2020, 10:59:29 PM by darkfantasygirl »

Offline darkfantasygirl

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2018, 11:45:18 AM »

"The things that make my skin crawl are few and far between, but rest assured, they are there."

DFG's RP Limits

First and foremost are children. While I do have a proclivity for impregnation roleplays, I find it unacceptable to include them in rp, even when not using them sexually. I do not want any children in our roleplays maimed, killed, or harmed in any way during a roleplay. if that means sending them away, placing them for adoption, or finding another route, so be it.

No kids!!!

Second are insects and bugs. Some people like to use it as a power thing, and I've seen people's fear of spiders, millipedes, ticks used against them. I am very, very against this and will not change my mind on it.

Third is water torture or being submerged in any way. While I am okay with a little bit of toilet play, mostly the head will not become submerged in the water. This also means no drowning snuff, as well.

Fourth is scat. otherwise known as shit. I like a2m, or ass to mouth, but full on eating shit, or placing it inside the vagina, is a strict no for me. I don't much care how humiliating it is, it's nasty and does little to nothing for me.

RP Style

Everyone rp's a little differently, and I'm fine with that. I can be very flexible in how we roleplay depending on my partner's desires. My biggest pet peeve, however, is when my partner controls the things I do. Even down to speaking for me. Basically, I want us to play off of each other, not take control of each other's roles.

So, if I say or do something in my previous response, by all means incorporate that into yours, but please do it in a controlled manner. I know what I want to say and do, and I'm very flexible about introducing plenty of npc's and allowing us to do whatever with those.

I have no preference on past or present tense, or of having us communicate with a he/she or I/you narrative, as long as everything is understandable and follows my 'please don't control my character' rule.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2020, 10:58:46 PM by darkfantasygirl »

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980