In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • First Contact (The Savage and Myself) 5 1
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: First Contact (The Savage and Myself)  (Read 4235 times)

Offline Teaseme69

• Rep: 145
Re: First Contact (The Savage and Myself)
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2018, 08:09:27 PM »
I cried out and made light choking sounds as he wrapped his tentacles around my throat. He shook me all over, my long pony tail falling out down along my back. "Please stop!" Tears flowing down my face as he was tightening up around me. Then he breathe his foul breath on my face and I almost retched. I shook my head as he kept telling me "home", and I dug my nails into his skin .
"Hurting your m...mate!"
Sometimes the devil on my shoulder ask "What the fuck are you doing?"

Offline the savage

• Rep: 361
  • everything is better with blood
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2018, 06:57:10 AM »
You are small.  So very frail and easily breakable. So when you tell me that I am hurting my mate, it is easy for me to believe it.  However it is also impossible for me to care.  Of course the mate is hurt by the mating process.  It is done by forc, repeatedly, by a larger male.  Until there is pregnancy.  You do not understand this.  and somehow I doubt you ever will.  But I couldn't mate ith you like this.  Everyone knows there is a better position for mating.  SO I tossed you down to the floor of the cave.  Rocks breaking your fall as I fell on you again.  Tentacles going on the back of your head and neck as I mounted you like a dog.  An animal I have stolen from your mind
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2018, 10:30:22 AM »
I scream and cry out from fear of the known, he's too big for my pussy, my body wasn't made for his. But he lands on me from behind and mounts me like animals do. "No, please, it's going to hurt me, IT'S GOING TO HURT!!!" I scream out each word knowing he understands me. My nails are digging in the dirt of the cave and beads of sweat start to form on my forehead.
"Hurt!!!!! You are too big for me!! Hurt!!!!"
I yelped out as I felt your long tentacles on my head and neck.
"Nooooo!"

Offline the savage

« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2018, 11:55:55 AM »
"Pain.  Necessary.  Proves strength."  I rammed my cock inside you.  Tearing and ripping your body asunder in order to get inside you.  Gasped and ran more of my tentacles over your face.  From behind, cupping your entire head in them.  I am gasping and thrusting inside you.  Hands, massive paws covering your entire chest. Using them to grip you and stimulate your body.  As I groaned and thrust inside you.  Rippign and moving harder and deeper in you.  "Breed.  Mine."  Twisting and shaking my hips are smashing against yours.  Driving you halfway across the cave with each thrust.  Before I used my hands on your chest to pull you back.
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2018, 01:56:03 PM »
He tries to stick his cock in my tiny, healed up pussy, but the head alone would not fit just yet. He releases a thick mucus and probes my hole right before he jams his arm length member inside me causing me to arch my back and scream at the top of my lungs. I couldn't hear him over my own blood curdling scream, I'm sure the whole land and all its inhabitants heard me. He was brutal with me in this position, to him I was his "bitch in heat", ready to be bred without complaint like all his other females. His hands grab my breast and I become wet, I hated how that had an effect on me. He pounded harder and harder, I could feel and hear the wetness between my legs. "Take. It. Out!!!!!!!!!!" I'm getting scraped from the way he is fucking, causing us to skate across the ground. His groans of pleasure were loud, he was oozing slime or salvia on my back and his tentacles moved along my hips. I felt dirty beyond belief that a creature like this, so hung and veiny was enjoying me.

Offline the savage

« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2018, 06:18:08 PM »
You are starting to follow my speech patterns.  One or two word sentences.  Broken down to the very basic principles that they are trying to deliver.  Which means that you are telling me that it needs to come out. That absolutely will not happen.  If anything it needs to be deeper.  The only way to properly breed someone is with deep thrusts.  The sort of thrusts that plant the cock right at the very edge of the pussy.  That is what works, that is how it works.  So no, your request will not be answered.  Instead, in response i fuck you harder.  Deeper.  Faster.  The fact that i can simply because of your blood does not matter to me.  I do not know what it is about your blood but it smells fantastic.  Better than a bitch in full rut.  I need to fuck you harder, to get more of it.  My hands and tentacles both add their strengths, jerking you back to meet each and every thrust of mine. 
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2018, 09:42:52 PM »
When a person catches on fire, you see them lose their mind from the agony they are in. I'm not on fire but I feel like I'm losing my mind. "Take it out, take it out!!" I feel blood again, he's ripping me. I know I won't be able to walk after this second round, let alone stand. How could he possibly think I was able to carry his child?
I heard the females outside making some weird howling noises when they heard me screaming. This planet was so strange and yet I hadn't even explored. If only my fellow humans knew what this alien, this beast was doing to me.

Offline the savage

« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2018, 06:21:40 AM »
You kept demanding that I take it out of you.  Completely forgetting that I am not human and do not have the same beliefs as you do.  DO not grow up in the same society.  Females are basically cattle in our species.  Not sentient like the males.  So choice, consent, is somethng we do not consider.  I kept my hips pumping, my hands dragging you back to meet each thrust.  As tentacles play over each and every portion of your body.  I am moaning, it feels good the way you jerk a little bit in pleasure when they scrape over your pussy or your nipples.  Pounding away until my cock twitches again and I explode inside you.  It seems likely you think it is over.  But when in the rut,we tend to fuck almost continously for three days.  To ensure the female is seeded. 
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2018, 04:36:18 PM »
It's like he got off on me pleading with him, begging with him.
He pounds me harder and harder, stretching me out and groaning with lust. How could my body handle this? I was sure I would hemorrhage soon after the first time but he healed me probably not knowing he did.

"Aghhh! Ahhhhhh! P...please it h...hurts!!!!"
I tried clawing at the ground upward away from him,  trying to get some relief. I felt the hose feeling again spraying up inside me, his warm thick cum violating my womb. I was both relieved and worried at the same time. I knew his cum would heal my ripped up pussy but now I was worried about a possible pregnancy from this creature.

Offline the savage

« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2018, 05:01:36 PM »
My mate kept trying to claw away from me.  Force herself away from me while I was using you. Of course you were far too small, too weak, too female to escape.  I growled and twitched my tentacles.  The sign in my kind of annoyance.  There is no way that you can know that though.  It irks me just a little bit that you were so... oblivious to me and my kind.  That is more than enough to make me growl.  Growl and grab you around the waist.  Dragging you back against me.  Jerking and pulling you back.  Smacking you across the face.  If i used my hand I would have torn your face off. So i did it with the tentacles.  Which is how you discpline a child.  Something so terrible and weak as that.
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2018, 02:21:35 AM »
This creature knew enough about how to try and keep me in line, but how did he know? He slapped or wacked me across the face, hard enough to make it sting. "FUCK YOU!"
I knew he didn't know what that meant, it was a reflex from pain screaming that out.

My pussy was in agony, feeling the bumpy veins on his cock gliding in and out. I felt his massive ballsack slapping against my ass. It felt full and hairy too which made me feel unclean and terrified of what he would put in me.

Offline the savage

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2018, 06:04:55 AM »
You do not know that I have violated your mind.  Claiming every single memory as mine, plumbing through the depths that is you.  I know that you do not want children for many many years. Thinking of something called a career first. Yet you know that you are looking for something to dominate and take you.  I twitch my tentacles, again smiling for my people.  Not having lips I cannot make the expressions you would understand.  But I twitched in joy as I used my hands to bounce you up and down my shaft while keeping you in my lap.  Snarling at you.  "Mate.  You.  My.  Mate."  Hands gripping you just under the ribs with massive fingers twisting around to pump your tits.  Tentacles playing around your throat.  Sliding over it and occassionally gripping.  To make you gasp a little bit more.
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2018, 12:04:26 AM »
The way he was rubbing every inch of my body was telling me he was not doing this just to breed, but that he was enjoying it. I could tell with his much he panted, sweated, and groaned. His tentacles were like long snakes claiming their territory.
My head always felt dizzy and fuzzy after his tentacle rubbed along, almost like he was draining my mind.  This species was fascinating, so far I learned that he could pick up English like a pro and that his sperm seemed to heal.  I would be sure soon enough when he came inside me, hopefully restoring my pussy back.
I hated having to endure this pain, to be filled up with his cum and to be controlled like I was one of his bitch females in the herd.

Offline the savage

« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2018, 06:56:49 AM »
The thought floating on the top of your mind, always the easiest to pick out is just how much you hate this.  Hate me, hate the pain I am inflicting on you, hate the fact that my hands and tentacles are touching sensitive areas to see if I can make you like it, hate the fact that you know you won't leave here until I am sure you are bred.  As long as you know that then I am happy.  My hands are still moving on you as I bounced your body up and down on my cock.  Growling out my pleasure.  Using multiple tentacles to massage and caress your lips and your face.  Hands staying on your hips, I jerk you down suddenly to make sure my massive cock is completely inside you   As I cum, shooting hard and up inside you.
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2018, 05:29:34 PM »
I'm screaming so loud from the pain my voice is hoarse and throat is dry. I wanted relief, wanted him off and out of me long enough to try and stand. "Please no more you're hurting me!" How he could understand me, I don't know but I knew he did.

It made me sick to feel his tentacles all over my breast, rubbing my nipples and making them hard little nubs. Unfortunately it caused my pussy to get wetter with his touch.
How he knew how the human female body worked,  I don't know.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl