In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Psycology of rape  (Read 565 times)

Offline HungMonster

• Rep: 0
  • n00b
Psycology of rape
« on: October 18, 2016, 03:50:13 PM »
What is it about rape that creates long lasting emotional and/or mental issues for the victim?  Mainly in women. Of course I'm referring to forcing someone to have sex with you, or taking advantage of a drunk or passed out girl?  I can understand them being pissed off at you, but, how does it effect them (or you if you're the victim reading this) long term? A guy simply wanted to fuck you, so he took the opportunity to do so.....so what?  It's just sex.  I would like some insight. 

Offline wetslut

• Rep: 865
Re: Psycology of rape
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 04:00:07 PM »
Well many things...

Firstly I'm sure if you went out with your mates,got drunk,then woke up to find some lad shoving his man meat up your arse you'd be a bit more than 'pissed off'-and would hardly say afterwards 'Ahh you know what?,he fancied me so took his opportunity,it's just sex, never mind eh?'.

I can't actually believe this is a serious question you're asking...

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 431
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 04:09:13 PM »
First of all, it's "psychology" not psycology.

The violation is as intimate as you can get. You are essentially telling another human being "You don't even have control over your own body. I can violate it at my will whenever I choose." That's something that's incredibly hard to deal with. Any sense of safety and security is robbed you, as is trust, especially if the person who violated the woman is a friend or family member. Often survivors remark about having a palpable sense of fear that stays with them long after the actual assault is done.

Like all things, different women are affected differently. Some become suicidal and have difficulties coping the rest of their lives; others take control more easily and move on more quickly. NONE are unaffected by their assault. Worse yet is that they live the rest of their lives with this fear, these feelings of violation, mistrust and pain. Often the rapist gets off without any punishment whatsoever, or if so a mere slap on the wrist. Worse still, they are made to feel like they deserved it, that they were "asking for it."

It's not "just sex." To think that way is to lack a fundamental understanding about what intimacy is. It means something different to women than it does to men. Most men look at sex as just something done for pleasure, for a lark. Women have to live with lasting consequences, from pregnancy to STDs to the stigma of being a "slut" if she sleeps with someone. When that intimacy is forced on someone who does not want it, it's like saying having someone put a funnel into your mouth and mashing down your throat the worst, nastiest tasting, foulest paste you can imagine and calling it "just eating."
"Here we are now; entertain us!" - K. Cobain

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 971
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2016, 04:41:51 PM »
What they said, and if there's ever a question in your mind if you have consent or not, just think of this video, (credit to [member=6]Ingenue[/member] )

So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 748
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2016, 04:43:41 PM »
What is it about rape that creates long lasting emotional and/or mental issues for the victim?  Mainly in women. Of course I'm referring to forcing someone to have sex with you, or taking advantage of a drunk or passed out girl?  I can understand them being pissed off at you, but, how does it effect them (or you if you're the victim reading this) long term? A guy simply wanted to fuck you, so he took the opportunity to do so.....so what?  It's just sex.  I would like some insight.

[member=2110]HungMonster[/member] I'm one of the admins here, and while I welcome you to RapeCage, I have to warn you that we do not in any way whatsoever condone real rape. It is not 'just sex'. You are confusing the horror of the reality, which strips the victim of autonomy and control over their own body, with the fun of the fantasy. Such questions such as you have posed will understandably earn you scorn here. Keep the fantasy separate from the reality, and do not post such insensitive crap in the GENERAL SUPPORT section, for fuck's sake. Feel free to post a more fantasy-oriented question of similar ilk in the Fantasy section.

Everyone else, I've already received reports about this post, so thanks for using that feature and not contributing to a shitstorm in the thread itself. I'm closing this thread.
I could end you if you ask me nicely. I could make it slow and painful if you like. So you'll have the opportunity to reflect on the sadness that is you and the awesomeness that is me. -Miss Andrey
Tried a Jenning gag / dental gag in real life on my wife once... It's good if you are into seeing drool but I would NEVER put my dick into what basically is a mousetrap for cocks. -francesco165
Verily I Xeroxed Everyone's Nipples. -cosmicwitch

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl