It was in High School for me... 15/16/17. Didn't really seek it out until age of 18 - took a break - picked back up now a at 22. There were definitely a few thing i think that contributed to my fantasies.
I didn't think someone would actually ask me to share hah!
I am willing to share a few points.
-I grew up without a father or father figure - this could arguably explain my attraction to older males but that's debatable...
- I was in an abusive relationship - it is easy for me to not stand up for myself. It was very much so mental for me. I didn't think myself worthy for someone to treat me better... it's almost scary in a way. I left him halfway through my pregnancy not because I wanted better, but because I wanted my son to be safe. I didn't care two cents about what happened to me. I could take as much punishment and abuse as he could dish out. It's scary to think now if I hadn't gotten pregnant, where would I be today? I am a firm believer I would be dead.
- I found out I liked a little pain when I was depressed and self-harmed. I didn't do too much though.
- Something about watching the traditional 50's household run has always intrigued me. The man of the house and the submissive caring woman's demeanor and willingness to serve her husband. I relate mostly to this type of behavior.
- I have always like a Dominant man. With special attraction to those who portray dominant figures such as military, police, etc... not sure where that came from but it's just something I have been attracted to ever since I could remember.
- There is an ordeal I experienced but I'm not ready to share yet.