In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Today's Upgrade  (Read 1420 times)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 868
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Today's Upgrade
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2018, 09:58:20 AM »
@Addie I just tested curly quotes on my profile and the post is still disappearing. Did the utf8 conversion happen yet?

( And thank you so much for working on this. :* )

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
  • Rep: 1304
  • Getting raeped by Real Life in non-fun ways
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2018, 12:53:38 PM »
@Addie I WUB WOOOO @RayPistonprowl holy shit it loads in your avatar that's rad @Ingenue you are the bestest and mostest useful pup and totally contributed one whit to these upgrades and weren't just laying sick in bed like a failure lol
"Once there was a lady with boobs" has to be one of the truly great opening lines of this or any century. ~deathie
It's supposed to be autumn, but it feels like I've been rimming Satan's arsehole all fucking day long ~cosmicwitch
You savage ~the savage

Likes and limits on my profile!

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 485
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2018, 01:38:45 PM »
Incidentally, if you see one of your older posts with mentions, you can return them to working order by modifying the post and putting the @ (name) without the space over the old mention text and voila, it works again! Just in case that kind of thing bothers you...I'm anal-retentive that way.
Did I make it clear that your job is at stake?

- Fezzini

Offline grantmeawishh

• Rep: 73
  • n00b
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2018, 12:43:06 AM »
@Addie It doesn't look like the board is allowing me to attach files to private messages anymore - is that something that's going to be fixed or is that not an option anymore?

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2018, 12:52:30 AM »
@Addie It doesn't look like the board is allowing me to attach files to private messages anymore - is that something that's going to be fixed or is that not an option anymore?

It was a setting that needed adjustment. I fixed it. :) Let me & Addie know if anything else bizarre shows up. If it's just a matter of tweaking a setting I can do that much.

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2018, 01:14:48 AM »
@grantmeawishh I reinstalled it. See if that doesn't work a bit better.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2018, 02:34:11 AM »
@grantmeawishh @Randomgirl99 @cosmicwitch I believe it was a Permissions issue. :blush: Should work now. Let me know if you find any other stuff that isn't working. In the future, remind me to check that shit first before I begin panicking and changing out cookies. :masochist:
@Addie

Offline cosmicwitch

• Rep: 892
  • Disobliging
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2018, 02:35:52 AM »
Permissions. Remind you. Gotcha. Permission to rep you? No? Too bad. You got repped.

Hey @RayPistonprowl . It's probably permissions. I reminded you!  :azn:

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 823
    • RapeCage
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2018, 09:24:56 AM »
@Addie I just tested curly quotes on my profile and the post is still disappearing. Did the utf8 conversion happen yet?

( And thank you so much for working on this. :* )

No, not yet. I intend to do this today, shortly. I am backing up the database one more time before I start, and it's using resources, so if the site goes down it's just temporary. I will put it in maintenance mode before the conversion.

Offline IrishGirl

• Rep: 195
  • Just another Surplus
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2018, 12:40:32 PM »
I am just happy I can fap again, it's such a relief.

Offline Addie

• RapeCage
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2018, 12:43:09 PM »
The database has been converted to utf-8 character set, which is HTML5's standard. Curly quotes (smart quotes) are now appearing correctly on the Profile Comments. I'm working to replace some characters that didn't convert. Let me know if anything else is wonky! :uhoh:

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2018, 01:02:43 PM »
@Addie the error log got pretty full. Maybe it was the conversion. Might keep an eye on it. Thanks a squillion for taking care of this. :*

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
  • Rep: 1304
  • Getting raeped by Real Life in non-fun ways
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2018, 01:34:19 PM »
@Dingaling Chime reports that the comments section on her profile seems to appear in duplicate.

Ditto on mine.
"Once there was a lady with boobs" has to be one of the truly great opening lines of this or any century. ~deathie
It's supposed to be autumn, but it feels like I've been rimming Satan's arsehole all fucking day long ~cosmicwitch
You savage ~the savage

Likes and limits on my profile!

Offline Addie

• RapeCage
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2018, 07:20:50 PM »
@Dingaling Chime reports that the comments section on her profile seems to appear in duplicate.

Ditto on mine.

@Ingenue I think it's solved now. Let me know if anything else on the Ultimate Profile doesn't work. :uhoh:

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl