In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Introductions 5 1
Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 77263 times)

Offline Hoselvr

• Rep: 23
  • Pantyhose Rapist
Re: Introductions
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2014, 10:25:56 AM »
Hi all...I just joined...move along...move along.  :)
"Don't know where we're going but it's no use being late." ~ Matthew Quigley

Offline Ella

• Well-Fucked Toy
  • Rep: 130
  • Happiness is being owned by my husband
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2014, 02:36:18 PM »
Your shoe size is 8 1/2? Jealous. I have mondo size 11 - 12 boats.
I'll wear a 9 if I know I'm gonna be on my feet all day to allow for swelling. Thankfully that isn't often. I am lazy. However, I am short, hence the shoe size. Most models are around size 10-11, giant goddess bitches that they are. I would trade height for shoe size any day.

I was in a size 10 in high school, but outgrew them before I graduated. If shoe manufacturers would quit messing with sizes, I would probably always be in an 11. But no. Do they think that putting smaller numbers on their product reduces the  size of their clients' feet? And why would that be good, anyway? If my feet were smaller, I'd always be falling down, and who would want that?

Oh, right.

*looks around slowly*
*bolts*

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 660
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2014, 04:07:31 PM »
Hi. I'm Ray and I'm a postoholic.

Well, eventually I may be. I'm rather buried right now but I am chuffed to buggery to see the lot of you. I've certainly missed you.

Admin says I screwed the pooch ( her words ) in announcing this website to you lot when I haven't currently got the time to commit to providing content ( my content is inevitably shite anyway ) but I do hope you'll make yourselves at home. This site isn't going away anytime soon. My involvement may be patchy right now but Admin is keeping an eye on the place for you. She's rather awesome, even when she's scolding me for drunken posting. ( That was a long time ago !! )

:grouphug:
You haven't lived until you've received a teabagging from the prince of darkness. -IndieGuy
I very often rape people with my corkscrew duck penis and murder them by squishing them in an amplexus ball with all my guy friends. -Ingenue
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babyfuck
  • Rep: 753
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2014, 04:12:07 PM »
I'm here!! *waves* I still go by EssenceofRed, or Red for short: little, subby, plaid sporting, spider phobic, cane loving, cock worshiping Red... who incidentally is still drawn to the shocking (ie- CBT and "extreme insertables"  >:)).

I've missed you guys soooo much! Thank you for doing this, Ray!

The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline caughtbymoonlight

• Wordslut of wordsluts.
  • Rep: 237
  • "It was supposed to go KABOOM!"-Marvin the Martian
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2014, 08:20:13 PM »
You got it, Lysyn! The taller the woman, the bigger base she needs. It's physics. Plus, it's hell being short. (Not that I am. What I am is "pocket sized and completely adorable". So there's that.)

"When life sucks, point it at the dick of someone you hate." - unknown

Offline jwham

• Rep: 2
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2014, 09:00:30 PM »
What I am is "pocket sized and completely adorable". So there's that.)
Yes you are, and I like’em like that 

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 809
    • RapeCage
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2014, 09:21:12 PM »
:welcome: Welcome, welcome.

I'm Addie, and I like warm hugs.  :hug:

Just kidding. I like beating the shit out of naughty subs.  :spank2:

Make yourselves at home, and for g-d's sake keep Ray away from the mini-bar!

Offline fallen saint

• contemplating life's existence in solitude
  • Rep: 18
  • Our love is god, let's go get a slushie
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2014, 09:26:45 PM »
 :clap: :cheers:  Hey Addie, now that we have some sort of name.  As for Ray,  :cheers: I will be serving Ray drinks from now until Steg finally breaks down and marries him. 
Everywhere I look you're all I see.
Just a fading fucking reminder of who I used to be.

"Sunshine is dangerous;  Sugar can be poison
And love, well that's obvious;  Beware of too mouch happiness"

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 945
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2014, 10:43:45 PM »

Do you wanna build a snowman? (It doesn't have to be a snowman...)
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline GermanChick

• Rep: 406
  • Make me
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2014, 11:10:26 PM »
We are all a little weird and Life is a little weird,
And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours,
we join up with them and fall in mutual Weirdness ... (Dr.Seuss)

I'm so glad to be able to be weird with you all again!

To those I haven't met yet - I'm GermanChick, Amazonian Sex Goddess with all kinds of kinky thoughts running through her head - some of them pure fantasy, more and more being realized in my real life.
The rest you'll have to find out for yourself.

I'm glad to see so many old friends and look forward to making new ones too!

xox

oh - and I'm 5'9 with a shoe size 38/39 European ;)

Offline Ella

• Well-Fucked Toy
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2014, 12:15:04 AM »
You got it, Lysyn! The taller the woman, the bigger base she needs. It's physics. Plus, it's hell being short. (Not that I am. What I am is "pocket sized and completely adorable". So there's that.)

I was probably bigger than pocket-sized when I was born, but my beloved, wonderful husband/owner makes me feel as safe as a kitten in his pocket. I've never experienced anything like it before.

*happy sighs*

Offline Ella

• Well-Fucked Toy
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2014, 01:10:10 AM »
Hi. I'm Ray and I'm a postoholic.

Well, eventually I may be. I'm rather buried right now but I am chuffed to buggery to see the lot of you. I've certainly missed you.

Admin says I screwed the pooch ( her words ) in announcing this website to you lot when I haven't currently got the time to commit to providing content ( my content is inevitably shite anyway ) but I do hope you'll make yourselves at home. This site isn't going away anytime soon. My involvement may be patchy right now but Admin is keeping an eye on the place for you. She's rather awesome, even when she's scolding me for drunken posting. ( That was a long time ago !! )

:grouphug:

Ray, you aren't going to do any more drunken posting?

Offline Ella

• Well-Fucked Toy
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2014, 01:39:19 AM »
I never introduced myself!

I'm Spazz, er, Ella. I'm another Amazon chick. 5' 11" tall = 71" = 180.34 cm. Size 11 to 12 shoes is 42 or 43 in European sizing. Freakishly tall? I'm also not a skinny chick, because I don't come from skinny people. My dad is 6' 4" and looks like a giant Swede. I have dark hair and blue eyes and fair skin. I'm not quite Snow White fair, but almost. I do have the local lizards and cats eating out of my hand, although they don't sing songs with me.

But that's just looks. Kink-wise, I love to be enjoyed. I gave my husband ownership of my body, so I voluntarily have no say about what happens to me in bed... or in the car, or the hallway, or anywhere else in the house when we're alone here. The more vulnerable I make myself to him, the safer I feel. I'm not the exhibitionist he is, though, so I bruised his ribs with my elbow once when he got too frisky with my panties at Wal-Mart. Nobody gets to see that but him, or whoever he decides to share me with here on RC.

My guy might create an account here soon, but is unlikely to spend much time here. He doesn't have it to spend.

Oh, and I'm a singer. My sweetheart is a singer and virtuoso guitarist, and our rock band is his: His songs, his decisions.

Last: I'm terribly, hugely, irrationally arachnophobic. My sanity will go running down the street without me if I don't manage the phobia well. I'm amazed I don't scream more often than I do. Well, I scream every night, but not because of spiders.

I'm almost continually happy dancing because of this place.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 01:41:44 AM by Ella »

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2014, 02:56:29 PM »
:clap: :cheers:  Hey Addie, now that we have some sort of name.  As for Ray,  :cheers: I will be serving Ray drinks from now until Steg finally breaks down and marries him.

Is it POSSIBLE to get THAT drunk ???  :O  :2drunks:
I should think we'd both pass out from alcohol poisoning first.
You haven't lived until you've received a teabagging from the prince of darkness. -IndieGuy
I very often rape people with my corkscrew duck penis and murder them by squishing them in an amplexus ball with all my guy friends. -Ingenue
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2014, 03:03:34 PM »

Do you wanna build a snowman? (It doesn't have to be a snowman...)

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl