In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description: A question to aid in character development

Tags:

Author Topic: Ladies. WWYD?  (Read 441 times)

Offline darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Rep: 406
  • adorable and scary at the same time
Ladies. WWYD?
« on: February 12, 2018, 11:56:28 PM »
Let's say you were kidnapped with a group of other women and your kidnappers offered you a position of power above the others so long as you obey their orders. Which could mean having sex with or even torturing the other girls on command, just to avoid being the same type of meat as they are.

Would you take it or fight with all your might? What about being faced with no food or water until you comply? Would you rather let yourself starve than abuse girls in no better position than yourself?

Offline randomgirl

• Supergirl from Earth-24
  • Rep: 693
Re: Ladies. WWYD?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 07:55:41 AM »
Interesting thought. My rational brain can never choose to physically or mentally abuse someone who is also terrified and in such a horrible situation.

I guess everyone has that mental breaking point beyond which they are literally just acting for self preservation. Starvation is something I can tolerate I guess. Maybe extreme physical torture will make me go there. But will I be capable enough physically after going through such a process is a different question altogether.

Or maybe all this is moot. Maybe I'll start babbling like an idiot after some mental scares but i don't think I will be motivated enough to abuse.. hmm

Or maybe I will be the lowest in the level of food chain and will be the sheep that gets abused by all and sundry. :D

Offline kittyumbrass

• Rep: 598
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 08:36:38 AM »
Resist to the end!

If I saw some way to use the position to thwart and defeat the kidnappers, then maybe I'd play along while scheming, but the danger there is that you get caught up in planning "the Plan" and forget about actually doing anything to put it into action.

Anyway, the set-up offered doesn't seem to include that possibility, so that's beside the point...

So I would refuse the offer, and no amount of suffering could change that - starvation, thirst, torture: all would certainly damage me but I would be utterly stubborn and immovable. The reason is, I can only be me, and I don't have it in me to turn on others in that way; but I do have it in me to be a stubborn bitch.

A twist that matters to me is what the other women know about the offer, and the consequences for refusing? Do they know about it at all, or did I just disappear?

Another twist/version is the old "we can make it look like you're collaborating" threat used in cop shows to set up a potential informant to be punished by their gang if they refuse to talk...

And a twist on that is the old psychology experiment concept of creating a privileged group first, and THEN getting them to act privileged/to maintain that privilege. Nothing too obvious, but proper food, proper bedding, proper bathing and toilet facilities. If the subject feels guilty at first, find a way to make her feel she's "earned" it by being "better" at something... then slowly start to increase the demands for keeping the privileges and build it up to torturing the others...

Offline LittlePinkPrincess

• Rep: 16
  • n00b
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 05:28:58 AM »
I would take the opportunity to rape and degrade the other women in a heartbeat; not because I am evil, but because I am an excellent actress.

In professional wrestling, the violence and pain is feigned and believable. I can make it look like I am fisting a pussy, when in reality my fist is completely closed and my fingers are layed flat against the exterior of the woman's fuck-hole. I can act like I am pinching and twisting her nipple hard, when in reality I am gently tugging at it with an exaggerated and phony show of force.

As the previous poster said "if I can use my poaition to thwart the kidnappers, I would." And, I totally would. I would gain their trust until I had knowledge or materials that would set us free. I would act as malicious and devious as possible. If I had to, I WOULD be cruel in some instances if it meant saving lives. "Cruel to be kind." I like this question.

Thank you. You have me thinking ..
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 05:30:52 AM by LittlePinkPrincess »
Spanked
Licked
Used
Tamed

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 197
  • The quiet one
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2018, 10:11:39 PM »
I would take the opportunity to rape and degrade the other women in a heartbeat; not because I am evil, but because I am an excellent actress.

In professional wrestling, the violence and pain is feigned and believable. I can make it look like I am fisting a pussy, when in reality my fist is completely closed and my fingers are layed flat against the exterior of the woman's fuck-hole. I can act like I am pinching and twisting her nipple hard, when in reality I am gently tugging at it with an exaggerated and phony show of force.

As the previous poster said "if I can use my poaition to thwart the kidnappers, I would." And, I totally would. I would gain their trust until I had knowledge or materials that would set us free. I would act as malicious and devious as possible. If I had to, I WOULD be cruel in some instances if it meant saving lives. "Cruel to be kind." I like this question.

And now you have me thinking about what happens when you get caught.  I think you should be made to show your captors how you would act your way around any sex act or torture they can think of only to then have them do the real thing on you.  Then after you've taken a round of beating and raping, they'll closely watch you punish one of the others with the threat of another round of torture.  You would be the only one the captors actually rape and torture directly until you are all used up.

Offline darkfantasygirl

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2018, 12:31:04 PM »

And now you have me thinking about what happens when you get caught.  I think you should be made to show your captors how you would act your way around any sex act or torture they can think of only to then have them do the real thing on you.  Then after you've taken a round of beating and raping, they'll closely watch you punish one of the others with the threat of another round of torture.  You would be the only one the captors actually rape and torture directly until you are all used up.

mmmmm :popcorn:

this is fuckin delicious. please go on. and +rep to both of you

Offline Kuriosity

• Rep: 90
  • n00b
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2018, 04:43:03 PM »
No way do I sell out. VICTIMS - WE RIDE TOGETHER, WE DIE TOGETHER!  :flip: Unfortunately unlike @LittlePinkPrincess  I'm not a good actress, and I think unlike @kittyumbrass I'm not super tough and strong at resisting physical abuse and neglect.

No, my driving force would, well, empathy and guilt! And that I don't like upsetting people. I can never choose the evil route in video games because I hate making people feel bad (yes, even virtual people), and I think I'd consider fellow slaves/prisoners my new family, my job to somehow protect and meld into. Conflict only weakens us and makes us easier to manipulate. I'd like to think even if another girl turned on or was mean to me, I'd try to turn the other cheek because me lashing back out would be just what the captors would want?

tl;dr I am a sissy that runs away from conflict and tbh I'd rather just starve  :faint:

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
  • Rep: 1269
  • Not seeking new RPs just now.
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2018, 05:05:12 PM »
I would expect them to double cross me and throw me to the sluts at some point, because that's how this shit always goes, so I'd be inclined against it. But I'm kind of sadistic and semi-subby so the idea has some attraction for me; I would just be too mistrustful to think they'd really mean any of it.

It's not that I don't have any empathy. I'd probably figure that if they chose someone else she might be a lot crueler than me, and if that's so, maybe it's better to be the one making the decisions based on my own judgment of how much my charges can take.

Not like I could stand up against any kind of pain if they were going to force compliance, but if they really wanted my cooperation, a little affection and I'm putty.
she thought really hard about biting them so hard they would almost feel it, and they ran away because scawypet is scawy. ~kittyumbrass
You savage ~the savage
When Ingy stares at me with large moist eyes I just raep her. ~RayPistonprowl
I just squeed so hard I farted ~RayPistonprowl

Likes and limits on my profile!

Offline IndieGuy

• Rep: 40
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2018, 10:42:28 PM »
Not like I could stand up against any kind of pain if they were going to force compliance, but if they really wanted my cooperation, a little affection and I'm putty.

Gives @Ingenue a nice, long scratch behind the ears and waits for putty-fication to commence.

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2018, 12:35:23 PM »

Gives @Ingenue a nice, long scratch behind the ears and waits for putty-fication to commence.

*curls up on @IndieGuy and nuzzles* Noooo.. I could never... I would never... betray another womTAKE IT WHORE

she thought really hard about biting them so hard they would almost feel it, and they ran away because scawypet is scawy. ~kittyumbrass
You savage ~the savage

Offline darkfantasygirl

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2018, 01:08:02 PM »

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2018, 01:52:52 PM »
I thought we were friends!!! :cry:

Friends. We are. And don't you want to be closer friends? You disappoint me. *level, unreadable look*

*sudden sobbing* H-hewp!! D-DFG is saying meeeeeean thiiiings to me!!! :cry:
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 10:15:00 AM by Ingenue »
You savage ~the savage

Offline susanhaynes19

• young virgin
  • Rep: 82
  • 18 yr old redhead looking to be kidnapped raped an
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2018, 08:23:19 PM »
Interesting idea.  I wouldn't comply with that offer because I like to fight the power over me.  But if I was denied good and water, I probably would do as they say, even if the other girls that were kidnapped with me were my friends or relatives.
Looking for rp where I can be a sweet innocent virgin kidnapped raped and abused.

Offline wrigglingbeauty

• Rep: 488
  • n00bsX2
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2018, 10:28:45 AM »
Well I certainly wouldn't jump at the chance. Like was said I wouldn't believe them and also wouldn't want to hurt the other women. I mean we are the ones in it together! Still idk of I could stand up to their demands depending on what they did to me. One thought I have is if they were to torture another women with me there if I DIDN'T force myself sexually on her. So that by not abusing her I was making them do so. Like tasering a restrained wonan everytime I didn't do to her whatever they told me to. I think that would flip things on their head and leave me with little choice but cooperation while turning the other women against me... and before you know it I am one of those evil prison wardens in the movies haha
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 10:30:19 AM by wrigglingbeauty »

Offline death2uall

• Rep: 103
  • Rider of the Pale Horse
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2018, 06:19:13 PM »
Well I certainly wouldn't jump at the chance. Like was said I wouldn't believe them and also wouldn't want to hurt the other women. I mean we are the ones in it together! Still idk of I could stand up to their demands depending on what they did to me. One thought I have is if they were to torture another women with me there if I DIDN'T force myself sexually on her. So that by not abusing her I was making them do so. Like tasering a restrained wonan everytime I didn't do to her whatever they told me to. I think that would flip things on their head and leave me with little choice but cooperation while turning the other women against me... and before you know it I am one of those evil prison wardens in the movies haha

See? There's always a way. Corruption is such a wonderful force in human nature ...   :naughty:
"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of komodo dragons, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

"For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag."  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

"She is starting to damage my calm!"  -- Jayne, Serenity

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl