In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • 3rd Anniversary Edition: March/April 2018 Story Contest Entries 5 1
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: 3rd Anniversary Edition: March/April 2018 Story Contest Entries  (Read 2221 times)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 806
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: 3rd Anniversary Edition: March/April 2018 Story Contest Entries
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2018, 01:41:00 AM »
*Assumes Rayray was there at the premier of the original silent movie*

@kittyumbrass
"Methinks your central flower reeks of elderberry schnapps, you ragged heap of pestilent estrogen!" -SoftGameHunter
I think a tuba or a french horn to the ass would feel A-maaaaazing!! -darkfantasygirl
There may be some conflicted wanking later :laughgrin: :girlwank: -cosmicwitch
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
"Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again" -the_silkman

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Rep: 285
  • Cloaking Device Activated
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2018, 07:54:16 PM »
Special Announcement:

Some people have a harder group of strings to choose from than others. Or at least it might seem that way subjectively.

Let's have a mini-contest...  :evillaugh:

I have a special 3 word string. Just one string for one lucky winner. If you are struggling to pick a string, or struggling to complete the theme... Or maybe you haven't asked for strings yet and the new theme makes you want to play... Or you just feel lucky...

The first person to complete a story of at least 4500 words using the special theme (see the spoiler box below) and make an intended entry post in this thread wins the right to the theme and gets their story entered into the main March/April 2018 contest.

Got it?

Anybody can write to this theme.
  • Even if they received 3 strings of 3 words
  • Even if they haven't asked for 3 strings of 3 words yet

ONLY ONE STORY using this theme can be entered into the March/April 2018 contest.
  • The entry must be 4500 words or more (I will not accept 4499 and the word count at certification is the word count I determine using the same method I always use) and 6000 words or less including the 5% overage tolerance
  • The entry must be the first announced in this thread using the customary formula we have been using all along (see the first post of this thread if you need clarification)

If someone beats you to the one and only official entry for this special mini-contest string, you may still enter a story in the March/April 2018 contest so long as it conforms to one of the 3 strings of 3 words you were assigned as per the OP of this thread.
  • I would hope and encourage everyone writing to the special mini-contest string to finish and post their story to the board as well as post the fact here as a "mini-contest" entry announcement even after an entrant wins the right to use the string in the main contest
  • If we get 3 or more entries in the mini-contest we will have a poll to determine the "mini-winner"

I hope that is clear enough.  :thumbs:

I randomized 3 word strings until I got one that made me believe it was wide open to many styles and easily accessible.

The special mini-contest theme is:
(click to show/hide)

Best of Luck to our regular contest entrants and the mini contest entrants.
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Putzmeister - my wife picked the title :(
  • Rep: 111
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2018, 12:43:59 AM »
Well, I went ahead and did a
(click to show/hide)
story because, well, I can't resist a challenge. But I think I'm going to let my initial story be my submission. I'm mainly posting this because I find it so entertaining to watch @RayPistonprowl 's veins stick out on his neck when I show off my speed-writing. And I think it's actually a pretty good story.

Oh, and the story is here:
Yesterday I stopped a woman from being brutally raped. Turned out I was able to talk her into it after all.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2018, 12:50:11 AM »
@SoftGameHunter

*veins sticking out in neck AND temples*

Oh and I finally wroted a story. It is about puppygirls and butterflies, and there are plenty of inside jokes. Enjoy.

"Puprising"
http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,4118.0.html
"Methinks your central flower reeks of elderberry schnapps, you ragged heap of pestilent estrogen!" -SoftGameHunter
I think a tuba or a french horn to the ass would feel A-maaaaazing!! -darkfantasygirl
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
"Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again" -the_silkman

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
« Reply #64 on: March 09, 2018, 07:54:06 AM »
...I think I'm going to let my initial story be my submission.

Correct, only the first submission counts as per the rules.

The mini-contest is still open for that first entry to make it into March/April 2018.
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2018, 03:01:55 PM »
Rape orgy. Last one standing wins.

Now that I'm reading back through this thread to start my reading early, I wonder if this may have influenced my Puprising story. After you lot read it, you'll see what I mean.  :laughgrin:

linky again: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,4118.0.html "Puprising"

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2018, 08:46:42 PM »
Certified:

In Search of the Lost Sister by SoftGameHunter  http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,4069.0.html
Submitted on time; theme of Doll/Glitter/Propeller; 6218 words is within tolerance

Puprising by @RayPistonprowl  http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,4118.0.html
Submitted on time; theme of Grabbing/Patrol/Abnormality; 5152 words
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2018, 03:46:06 PM »
Halfway through March and only 2 stories submitted ? And MINE is one of them !? *gloats like a boss*

Lots of you requested theme strings from RRH. Now I'm curious to see how many pull through. :popcorn:

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Putzmeister - my wife picked the title :(
  • Rep: 111
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #68 on: March 15, 2018, 01:44:07 AM »
Halfway through March and only 2 stories submitted ? And MINE is one of them !? *gloats like a boss*

Lots of you requested theme strings from RRH. Now I'm curious to see how many pull through. :popcorn:

There's always a flood of entries towards the end. It takes time to come up with 6k words on some pretty random words. Unlike me, some authors can be counted on to give their stories some thought.
Yesterday I stopped a woman from being brutally raped. Turned out I was able to talk her into it after all.

Online darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Rep: 357
  • adorable and scary at the same time
« Reply #69 on: March 15, 2018, 06:21:39 AM »
Unlike me, some authors can be counted on to give their stories some thought.

Here, hold mah beer. :cheers:

Ahem...

Once upon a time.... sds iae rfr oaip efk jonpkabeuof mlljabwiwn  ajokpbeutb ojamaojipnkpsng nnkse oj jao l ajbjaeuthlauhaje j kbabajba ahnt mla  haon jahuieb jahihja jh aun aha ohriab kmakr aj maj rmajaj jobajo ajo joa jajo maoj oajr joemlfja jo ajoajo aojal ojaroj aljr oaj r ja j almr flsdav'agrojaerglalgajslgasgrang jns 4 sj ej skjf josdgjsejogsld ojsd gfls jo aj fojad fjos dgj sjog sl goj sdlg sjdgjoajo ml  jof lick mah ballz sodf oja dfo afouabf aej fa oaeof ajojfajf ajo jfajojaoja oj j ojajof jaj jajajf jajs faf ajofpieni0wnegk wef... asloud nfinesepiin.

and she lived happily ever after, tied to her rapists bed :clap:

I think it's a bit short but well rounded with funny jokes  :thumbs:

Online darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Rep: 357
  • adorable and scary at the same time
« Reply #70 on: March 15, 2018, 10:13:30 AM »
ok here is mine: A Woman's Place

http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,4135.msg198937.html#msg198937

not big spoilers or anything, but just for people who don't want to know anything at all before they read it :)  :*

(click to show/hide)

Offline -M

• Rep: 6
  • n00b
« Reply #71 on: March 16, 2018, 05:10:15 PM »
PM sent :)

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline -M

• Rep: 6
  • n00b
« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2018, 12:05:09 AM »
Sincerely hoping I didn't fuck this up!

Giant/Harmless/Breath... Cindy's Freedom

http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,4136.0.html

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2018, 05:00:17 AM »
@-M ergh, can't get the @mention to work with your name. :-? Might ask you to change your name so the bloody feature can work with it. Easier for you to get notifications. Anyhooooo, yes, you did it right. Shall read it soon!

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl