In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags: fetish 

Author Topic: A Day in a Kinky Girls Shoes  (Read 339 times)

Offline GapProbs2018

• Rep: 3
  • Public Fetish
A Day in a Kinky Girls Shoes
« on: February 28, 2018, 02:12:26 PM »
Well, I guess there's no other place to put this type of post. I've been wanting to share my experiences with people who could relate, or perhaps enjoy them.

I am a 22, from California. 5’1, very petite. To me there’s a sort of love from being taken advantage of. Being so small compared to men that are double or triple my size. When I’m at a bar it actually turns me on when a guy slaps my ass, I just don’t show it. I’m very shy. Because of my large thigh gap, I get that a lot.. There has been several occasions where everyone is shit faced drink besides me and it’s so crowded waiting for a drink that some guys will rub their fingers through my gap from behind me and I just stand there without moving and not paying attention. Eventually they moved on. I often wonder if they felt me really wet or not. Either way they gave up and moved on because I never show interest.

Another situation for me has been on the bus. I was wearing leggings. A man who looked like he was in his 30’s sat next to me In a very cramped seat at the back. I was alarmed at first. I didn’t know if he was going to rob me or not. He looked down at my legs and forced his hand between them as if they were meant to be there. I just stared out the window at traffic. Eventually while noticing I was doing nothing, took his other hand and literally ripped my leggings apart at the seams. I was already wet, so his dirty fingers groped the inside of me until he just got up at his stop and left.. I walked home with half ripped leggings and a smile on my face. I bet I made his day.

Offline Roleplaying_Dave

• Rep: 12
  • I have a bad feeling about this.
Re: A Day in a Kinky Girls Shoes
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 04:21:37 PM »
Nice. Welcome to the board!

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 447
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 05:45:35 PM »
I really need to start riding the bus more often. Welcome aboard!
"It's kind of like a confidant man with a small penis." J. McCauley

Offline GapProbs2018

• Public Fetish
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2018, 10:33:08 PM »
Thank you!! :-)  :thumbs:

Offline Punish_the_girls

• Rep: 6
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2018, 12:40:29 AM »
Because of my large thigh gap, I get that a lot.. There has been several occasions where everyone is shit faced drink besides me and it’s so crowded waiting for a drink that some guys will rub their fingers through my gap from behind me and I just stand there without moving and not paying attention. I often wonder if they felt me really wet or not.
I hope he was feeling for exactly where your asshole was under those leggings in the same way I often, with my eyes, try to determine exactly where some pretty young slut's anus is in the crack-hugging leggings she is wearing.

Offline GapProbs2018

• Public Fetish
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2018, 12:57:57 AM »

:laugh: Who knows what was going through his mind. I guess we can all imagine lol.

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 447
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2018, 01:12:41 AM »
I think we can guess too. What I'm more interested in is what was going through YOUR mind?
"It's kind of like a confidant man with a small penis." J. McCauley

Offline GapProbs2018

• Public Fetish
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2018, 12:18:58 PM »

Well i'd be lieing if I said I didn't want him to do more. I was hoping no one else was watching though.. Also I really was focusing on getting a drink :-) Stuff like that happens all the time to me though.

Offline CerealRapist

• Subtle Fiend of Role Play
  • Rep: 54
  • Control, training and enjoyment...of you.
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2018, 08:10:55 AM »
Very unique take on the almost welcoming (and borderline submissive) attitude you describe. 

I would have added just one small detail if I were the male groping you...I would have established and maintained eye contact with you for a good portion of the 'encounter'.  For two (2) reasons: one, to exert a bit of control over you and 2) to see if I could detect just the least bit of humiliation in your pretty eyes.

:evil:

Cheers!

:angel:

cR
Once enslaved, her value is measured only in the sum total of her rapes.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl