In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags: fetish 

Author Topic: A Day in a Kinky Girls Shoes  (Read 399 times)

Offline GapProbs2018

• Rep: 3
  • Public Fetish
A Day in a Kinky Girls Shoes
« on: February 28, 2018, 02:12:26 PM »
Well, I guess there's no other place to put this type of post. I've been wanting to share my experiences with people who could relate, or perhaps enjoy them.

I am a 22, from California. 5’1, very petite. To me there’s a sort of love from being taken advantage of. Being so small compared to men that are double or triple my size. When I’m at a bar it actually turns me on when a guy slaps my ass, I just don’t show it. I’m very shy. Because of my large thigh gap, I get that a lot.. There has been several occasions where everyone is shit faced drink besides me and it’s so crowded waiting for a drink that some guys will rub their fingers through my gap from behind me and I just stand there without moving and not paying attention. Eventually they moved on. I often wonder if they felt me really wet or not. Either way they gave up and moved on because I never show interest.

Another situation for me has been on the bus. I was wearing leggings. A man who looked like he was in his 30’s sat next to me In a very cramped seat at the back. I was alarmed at first. I didn’t know if he was going to rob me or not. He looked down at my legs and forced his hand between them as if they were meant to be there. I just stared out the window at traffic. Eventually while noticing I was doing nothing, took his other hand and literally ripped my leggings apart at the seams. I was already wet, so his dirty fingers groped the inside of me until he just got up at his stop and left.. I walked home with half ripped leggings and a smile on my face. I bet I made his day.

Offline Roleplaying_Dave

• Rep: 12
  • I have a bad feeling about this.
Re: A Day in a Kinky Girls Shoes
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 04:21:37 PM »
Nice. Welcome to the board!

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 468
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 05:45:35 PM »
I really need to start riding the bus more often. Welcome aboard!
"What are your qualifications?"
"Rape, murder, arson, horse thievin', assault, cattle rustling and rape."
"You already said rape."
I LIKE rape."

Offline GapProbs2018

• Public Fetish
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2018, 10:33:08 PM »
Thank you!! :-)  :thumbs:

Offline Punish_the_girls

• Rep: 6
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2018, 12:40:29 AM »
Because of my large thigh gap, I get that a lot.. There has been several occasions where everyone is shit faced drink besides me and it’s so crowded waiting for a drink that some guys will rub their fingers through my gap from behind me and I just stand there without moving and not paying attention. I often wonder if they felt me really wet or not.
I hope he was feeling for exactly where your asshole was under those leggings in the same way I often, with my eyes, try to determine exactly where some pretty young slut's anus is in the crack-hugging leggings she is wearing.

Offline GapProbs2018

• Public Fetish
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2018, 12:57:57 AM »

:laugh: Who knows what was going through his mind. I guess we can all imagine lol.

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 468
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2018, 01:12:41 AM »
I think we can guess too. What I'm more interested in is what was going through YOUR mind?
"What are your qualifications?"
"Rape, murder, arson, horse thievin', assault, cattle rustling and rape."
"You already said rape."
I LIKE rape."

Offline GapProbs2018

• Public Fetish
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2018, 12:18:58 PM »

Well i'd be lieing if I said I didn't want him to do more. I was hoping no one else was watching though.. Also I really was focusing on getting a drink :-) Stuff like that happens all the time to me though.

Offline CerealRapist

• Role Playing Dervish
  • Rep: 61
  • Here to dominate, control and enjoy......you.
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2018, 08:10:55 AM »
Very unique take on the almost welcoming (and borderline submissive) attitude you describe. 

I would have added just one small detail if I were the male groping you...I would have established and maintained eye contact with you for a good portion of the 'encounter'.  For two (2) reasons: one, to exert a bit of control over you and 2) to see if I could detect just the least bit of humiliation in your pretty eyes.

:evil:

Cheers!

:angel:

cR
Harem positions available.  Apply within.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl