In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Just Because (for roped wrists)  (Read 657 times)

Offline the savage

• Rep: 367
  • everything is better with blood
Re: Just Because (for roped wrists)
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2018, 06:51:35 AM »
You screamed.  Because of the gag I can't tell if they are simply wordless noises of pain or if you are shouting no.  It doesn't matter.  Either one of them works for me, either one encourages me.

As I push my cock fully inside you, I kept twisting your breasts around. Tearing at them to make your body arch in pain. That pushes you forward towards me and tightens you around mee. Your screams filling the air.  Hitting my ears and making me smile.  I rape because I like those sounds.

"I bet I could have charmed my way into your pants.  If I tried. If I cared.  I just don't.  Because I prefer you at your purest.  Screaming. Hollering.  In agony."  I smiled and grunted.  thrusting away at your dry pussy. Barely lubricated at all by  than y own cum.

fucking you, I lifted my hand and put it on your throat.  Giving a little squeeze.  You can still breathe, still scream, but I have made both harder.  Made you work for it.  Because I like to do that.
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline roped_wrists

• Delighted Damsel in Distress
  • Rep: 113
  • A Bit Tied Up at the Moment
« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2018, 02:59:53 PM »
My latest scream turns into a whimper as the man's fingers close around my neck and exert pressure on my vocal chord. With one hand on my breast and the other planted on my throat, I can barely breathe. Worse, the entirety of his upper body is supported by his arms, his elbows locked, and it's only a few moments before the edges of my vision start going dark.

Do something, Christina! my mind yells at me. Fight back! Run away! Do SOMETHING!

Using what little breath I can muster, I turn my attention away from screaming (which wasn't doing any good anyway) and toward trying to lift my hips by bracing my bare heels against the mattress. I push up, trying to dislodge my rapist, but every time he slams back down and drives his dick into me, I thump back against the mattress.

I'm dizzy. We're practically bouncing on the mattress now and his grip on my throat is so tight that he pulls my head up and shoves it back down every time he pushes into me.

This is hell, I think weakly to myself. I stare up into the cold black gaze of my rapist's skull mask, veins popping out of my temple, my face turning red, pleading with my eyes for some semblance of relief.
Looking for roleplay? I'm looking for a kidnapper! And if you're interested in my previous abductions, check out Roped_Wrists' Role Plays.

Offline the savage

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2018, 09:38:49 PM »
You buck.  Tryng to drive me off of you.  Throwing your hips up in the air and a little from side to side. At least I assume it was trying to throw me off.  Maybe you wanted to give me more pleasure and end this quicker, since I am not going to let go of your throat until I cum.  I have a lot of experience with choking people, learned with all the other victims.  So I can keep you on the burning edge of passing out just as long as I want to.  Just as long as I need too.  I glared down at you as you stared up at my mask.  Your eyes finding only the almost reflective eye holes of mine and pleading for mercy.  A mercy that will not come. 

"Maybe you're the first I rape to death.  The others all got boring and got released.  I told them the same thing I am telling you.  Eventually I am going to kill one of you."  I shifted my thumb slightly.  Letting more air get through your throat at the expense of me shifting over and pressing down.  Driving my finger in one of the main veins of the neck. A massive pressure point.  More pain, a trade for more air.

All while I slammed my hips down against yours.  Battering you with my body, grunting wildly the entire time I am doing so.  It felt so good.  Taking you.  I held and leaned closer toyou.  Letting you hear each pleased grunt as your face turns redder, and shifts to a slightly bluish tinge. I growled and moaned.  Ramming down as we fuck and bounce all over. 
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline roped_wrists

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2018, 10:53:36 PM »
Please...oh god no...

Even the thoughts in my head seem distant. I can barely feel my body any more and my vision is going dark. I kick weakly, my feet flopping against the cinder blocks.

I'm going to die here, I think to myself. This man is going to rape me and beat me and then choke me to death. I might be dead in...dead in...

My eyes roll back and my head lolls. My rapist releases his grip then and precious blood flows to my brain and fortunately (or unfortunately, I haven't yet decided) I come to again, freshly aware of the dick tearing me apart and the pain of vicious fingers crushing on my throat.

With renewed strength I buck my hips again, with all the vigor of a creature in its death throes. The gesture causes my body to tighten, my vagina to clamp on my rapist's dick, and gives it a direct line deeper between my legs than usual. Apparently the rapist loves it because he groans in delight as it happens.

I whine loudly and unhappily into the gag. There's no escape from this. I'm going to die here, and the only man who can save me is the man getting sexually aroused by hurting me.
Looking for roleplay? I'm looking for a kidnapper! And if you're interested in my previous abductions, check out Roped_Wrists' Role Plays.

Offline the savage

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2018, 06:15:58 AM »
Desperation gives strength.  And a lack of air gives tightness.  Both of these things are good.  Both make my fucking you even better.  You kept trying to buck me off even though you had absolutely no chance.  Your pussy clenched around my cock.  Making things even better.   As you squealed and wailed in the gag.  Apparently realizing just how useless your struggles had been.  Ever since I laid eyes on you, this was the inevitable result.

I wonder if you are trying to think who I am?  When I decided on you?  Would it be better or worse for you if I told you that it was just bad luck, and that until today I did not even know you existed?  I think on these cruel taunts and decide on yes, it would. So as I pound in your body, moaning and moving against you I speak.  "You are not special though.  You are not the product of some months long obsession.  I heard you laugh today, and decided I wanted to hear what you sounded ike screaming.  See what your face looked like as you suffered and wailed.  See a gag in your mouth and my cock in your tight hole."

I gave your tit one last vicious twist and came inside you.  There is no time for ceremony, as as soon as I had filled you I was standing up.  walking over to the wall of torture instruments and running my fingers over them.  Touching each one and trying to gauge your reaction.  That which most scares you is the first thing I am going to usee. 
-genghis khan

Offline roped_wrists

« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2018, 02:29:20 PM »
The scream I let out as he crushes down on my breast and climaxes becomes a raspy muffled whisper as he clamps down on my throat simultaneousy. When he finally dismounts me and shoves his dick back into his pants, I inhale deeply through my nose, coughing and sobbing uncontrollably.

Why...I think to myself. Why are you doing this to me...

As though reading my mind, he answers: because I was a convenient opportunity. Because he saw me in public, like a child seeing a toy in a store, and decided he wanted me.

Still coughing, I roll my head to the side and when I lift it again, some of the blood from the side of my mouth leaves a stain on the mattress. Semen dribbles from between my legs and pools on the fabric. It occurs to me that in some future time, maybe months, maybe weeks, maybe even days, some other poor kidnapped girl is going to find herself on this mattress, being beaten and raped the way I am, and maybe she'll see the stains.

I glance over at the adjacent mattress, which is distinguished by a large rusty red stain. The mattress is torn up, as though fingernails were digging into it.

That's what I'll be, I think unhappily to myself. My legacy in this hell on earth will be stained fabric.

Laying there with my legs spread and my whole body burning with pain, I look to the man in the skull mask. Is he done with me? Is he going to bed? Is he getting ready to murder me?

No, he's at the wall of horrors, presently tracing his fingers over a shotgun. As I watch he moves on to a whip, running the pads of his fingers over the leather-bound handle. I moan in dismay.

Am I going to be punished now, I think to myself? Tortured for laughing in public and drawing the attention of a complete psychopath? Tortured just because?

Offline the savage

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2018, 06:40:51 PM »
I waited.  And the moan came out of you as my fingers were over the whip. Not a gun.  Not a knife.  The whip.  That is what you fear, some don't fear it.  Everyone is afraid of something different on this wall.  I grunt and take the handle in my hand.  Pulling it down off of the wall and turning back to you.  Seeig you writhing around on the ground.  Trapped in place by the bonds and the cinder blocks.  You can't go anywhere, I can do anything to you. 

"My little toy, you are in the worst possible situation.  I am good with this here whip."  I cracked it.  Striking the mattress just above your head.  Tearign through, completely through the fabric.  Ripping it to shreds right above you before I pull it back and coil it around the lower portion of my arm.  Hand to elbow.  It makes a lot of loops.  But light ones, and ones that will come out of it in a flick.  Go from holstered to striking you in an instant.

"You might prefer to roll over.  This will leave scars.  Nasty ones.  And you don't want to see them in the mirror every single day of the rest of your life."  I smiled and lashed out.  Hitting you on the upper thigh with the whip.  Hard enough to slice through the skin there.  Blood leaking out of wound with a grin. 
-genghis khan

Offline roped_wrists

« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2018, 05:15:26 AM »
I bite hard on the thick rubber and scream, arching my back and tensing from head to toe as pain shoots through my thigh. I try to roll over but the concrete slabs keep me in place, keeping my soft, naked flesh vulnerable.

My rapist takes advantage with almost psychotic delight. The next lashing lands directly between my legs, kissing the supple skin of my ravished vagina. I screech again, jerking my legs together so hard that I pull both cinder blocks closer together. They're still on the floor, though, and I don't have enough leverage to pull them up on the mattress and close my legs.

I have no choice but lay here and take it, I think to myself, horrified.

Another blow between my legs. I jolt and squeal, crying yet again. I squeeze my eyes shut, willing the skull-masked maniac away, but the white-hot crack of the whip on my right breast announces my failure.

Why does he hate me so much, I wonder?! How much hate does it take to tie a naked girl to the floor and simply beat her for no reason?

Another blow to my chest, the other breast this time. I twist, screaming, struggling to angle myself away from the excruciating blows. The effort works, sort of, and I leave my butt exposed. The skull man capitalizes, changing his angle of attack and catching my butt cheek, the tip kissing my anus.

I spin and suffer one, two, three blows between the legs.

I open my eyes long enough to see him draw back, pause (almost as though savoring them moment), and bring the whip down hard, catching both of my breasts at once.

Offline the savage

« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2018, 07:03:43 PM »
I told you tht you could roll over and take these on your back.  It was really more of a mocking thing than anyything else.  Since the cinder blocks prevent all but the weakest of motions of your body.  I grinned and looked at you.  Running my eyes over your body.  Alternating between quick lashes, falling on your body so rapidly that the blows have to feel almost as one.  And then sometimes pausing for long, agonizing minutes between each strike.  So I can examine your body and the damage I have done to it.  The way you are writhing and moving to get away from the whip.  It was more than enough to bring a smirk to my face.  One that you couldn't see but I hope you can sense through the mask.  I chuckled and brought it crashing down again before I let it drop.  One more lash across your tits.  Leaing behind a trail of blood from where I struck that last time.

"I like how you scream.  It is even more savory than the laugh.  I knew you would make an excellent victim.  Tell me, and answer by shifting your leg.  Right for the first and left for the second.  I am getting a pair of pliers.  Would you prefer I use them on your tits or your clit?"
-genghis khan

Offline roped_wrists

« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2018, 04:58:56 AM »
Uuuunnnh...

My thoughts are incoherent. Every square inch of my body feels like it's on fire. Everywhere the whip hit still blazes with white hot agony.

I grimace, shift my body, jerking my right leg in the process. It does no good. If I lay still, the pain is excruciating, compels me to move. But if I move, the pain is paralyzing.

I feel like I'm detaching from my body. I'm aware that my legs are spread open but somehow the feelings of shame are gone, like it's someone else's private parts on display. The pain makes me aware of my body, but it feels like someone else's body.

And then reality hits me: I'm still Christina, still the kidnapped girl who has in the past hour (hours? Days?) been beaten, whipped, choked, and raped multiple times for no reason.

The man in the Skull mask, who now seems less like a man and more a force of nature, rattles around on the work bench. It occurs to me that I should be afraid, but of what? I already know it's going to hurt. I already know he's probably going to rape me again. The only thing he can really do now is kill me.

And that's what I'm afraid of, that he's not going to kill me, because then he couldn't torture me any more.

Offline the savage

« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2018, 06:28:01 AM »
You did not answer my question.  Probably too lost in your own little world of pain to focus on it.  A reasonable excuse, though not one I accept.  Because to me the world has to revolve around me.  Doing anything different sets me off.  My head hurtsat the idea of someone not being completely focused on me.

Your eyes are still locked on me,though I am not completely sure if they are actually focused.  If you see anything beyond the mask. I grunted and watched you.  My eyes setting behind it as I move.  Bringing myself to loom over you, to stare down at you.  My mask filling your entire field of vision.

"I guess I get to choose.  And I choose both."  I grinned as I took the pliers and applied them to your breast.  Squeezing and twisting it.  Pulling the skin upwards and making you jolt towards me in pain. 

"Feel free to keep screaming.  Pretty soon I am going to take that gag out and rape your pretty mouth."
-genghis khan

Offline roped_wrists

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2018, 01:38:55 PM »
He creeps toward me, holding up the pair of needle-nosed pliers, promising that the experience is going to be painful. Underneath the mask, I imagine he wears a twisted smile.

I weakly lift my head, pleading with tired, bloodshot, glossy eyes, shaking my head.

No...no more...

I bob on the mattress as he plops down beside me and takes a handful of my right breast. Wide-eyed, I look down at my nipple, watch the teeth of the pliers close on it. The cold steel sends a shudder through my body.

Then he twists. The pain hits me like a million volts of electricity and I almost sit straight up, only for a gloved hand to grab me by the throat and push me back down again. The teeth close around my other nipple this time, clamping, twisting. I scream into the gag ball.

Sobbing, I watch helplessly as he, delighted by my reaction, turns his attention between my legs. He leans over my body, blocking my view of my genitals, but I can feel everything that happens. The tip of the pliers pokes and prods at my vagina, parting my lips. I feel like I'm in a horror movie about a psychotic doctor performing twisted medical experiments on unwilling participants.

The pliers close on my clit and try as I might to brace myself, the pain is too much. It overwhelms me almost instantly. I screech as he clamps and twists. My vision goes red and I vibrate on the mattress for a moment.

Finally, mercifully, I black out. Spread-legged, bound, gagged, and bleeding, I lay limp beside my rapist, out cold.

Offline the savage

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2018, 05:30:51 PM »
I did not know how long you were out cold before I noticed, before the fact that you were not responding to my vile tortures sank into my head.  SLowly I looked up and shook my head.  You were out.  There is nothing that I can do to you right now.  Fortunately there are always things that wake someone up.  Lying there, I can think of one very quickly.

I walked over to the wall of torture instruments and grabbed a simple towel.  Which I draped over your face.  Lightly so as to not disturb you.  Yet.  Then I went back and got a gallon of water.  Turning that over your head and pouring all of it out.  Over your face.  Waterboarding you.  The human body has certain ingrained reactions.  If you are out and start to drown, the jolt of adrenaline sshould wake you up.  quickly. 

"Don't spoil my fucking fun.  If you aren't fun, there really is no reason to keep you around is there?  I mean maybe I can get off by having the hobos out there take their turns on you, but I doubt it.  That means you have no purpose.  A woman without purpose is to die."
-genghis khan

Offline roped_wrists

« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2018, 01:18:02 AM »
For a brief moment I have relief. I'm not aware of my horrifying circumstances of being subjected to some brutish, primitive torture. Everything is dark.

Then, just as soon as it began,the rest is over. I feel like I'm caught in a whirlpool and I jolt awake, kicking against the ropes in an effort to swim to the surface of the water I'm in.

The washcloth falls away and I look around.

That's right, I think to myself.

I'm still here. Still in hell.

Sitting upright now, I look at the man in the Skull mask. He stares down at me, head cocked, as though intrigued and amused by my reaction. I whine through the gag at him.

Offline the savage

« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2018, 09:12:27 AM »
You came back.  Came back sputtering and coughing.  Your mouth open, gagging as water is poured over you.  I kept my head at a tilted angle.  It is impossible to see my expressions because of the mask, so I am using exaggerated body movements to get it through.  This was amusement and idle curiousity.  I wonder if you have any idea of the good times I have with your body.  Any idea that unless things go very badly you will survive this ordeal. 

You stared up at me, at my blank and featureless mask, and whined.  Trying to make me pity you, I am sure.  Instead it makes me hard again.  I felt the blood flowing to my cock.  You have suffered and I have made you suffer.  You still look desirable and are not broken, not yet.  Good for me, bad for you.  Good because I get to enjoy you again, bad becausee you have to suffer my attentions again.

I spoke again, "I am not going to use the pliers again.  Not right now.  What I am going to do is take the gag out.  And you are going to let me rape your pretty mouth.  If you scream, if you even think about using your teeth, then I will torture you.  I will cut off pieces of you and feed them to you.  I will burn you."  I reached down and took out the gag.  Your jaw moves, obviously shaking off an ache. 
-genghis khan

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl