In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags: rape mf bondage oral 

Author Topic: Unlocked Doors  (Read 799 times)

Offline roped_wrists

• Delighted Damsel in Distress
  • Rep: 109
  • A Bit Tied Up at the Moment
Unlocked Doors
« on: March 07, 2018, 07:55:52 PM »
“Thank you!”

I practically stumble out of the Uber and trot toward my house. I'm still a bit woozy from the night. I'm not blackout drunk, no, but I'm far from sober.

As the Uber drives off, I take a look around. It's late, so most of the houses in Granger Landing are quiet, except for a few. Granger Landing isn't exactly a gated community. Instead it's a low-rent collection of connected houses that attract all kinds of people, from recent-college-graduates like myself to drug dealers and riff raff. Each parking lot in the Landing is surrounded by twelve houses, and you never know what you're going to get.

I happen to live across from one such drug house, or at least that's what I suspect. I don't think I've ever seen the lights in the house turn off and judging by the smells that come out of it, I'm pretty sure they cook meth inside. There are people coming and going at all hours of the night and ninety percent of the time there are people smoking cigarettes on the front porch.

Like now, for instance. I've seen the guy before. He's heavily tattooed with numerous piercings, a shaved head, and arms as thick around as tree trunks. I've never liked the way he looks at me so I only glance at him for a moment, walk as soberly as I can, and let myself into my house as soon as possible.

Phew.

It's not a great situation, I think to myself as I pull off my high heels and dump my purse on the counter. It's only temporary though. I'd moved here with a former best friend of mine, Rayna, who had then fallen in love with her boyfriend and moved out two months into the agreement. We'd signed a twelve month lease so I was stuck with the place, paying the rent on my own until I could find a new roommate.

I headed into my bedroom, peeled off my dress, and stepped into the bathroom. Paying the rent alone wasn't a huge deal. I was the manager at a local retail store so I was making decent money, but paying the rent solo didn't leave much for savings. For the time being, I had to keep an eye on my spending and just stay afloat until I could get a new roomie. Or until Rayna fell out of love with her boyfriend and came back. IF I let her come back.

Brushing my teeth, I wobble into the shower. Granger Landing isn't the best place to live and through college, I'd expected to be living in a skyscraper in New York City as a fashion designer. Exiting college, however, with enough student loan debt to buy a new car, brought those dreams crashing down. So I ended up here.

I soap up and rinse off. We live in relative harmony, us 'good' people and the sketchy people. We 'good' people overlook the parade of sketchy people that come into the neighborhood to buy drugs (or whatever it is they do). In return, the sketchy people refrain from robbing us, shooting us, or blowing up their labs. Nevertheless, I always look my doors.

Shit, I realize. I never locked the door when I came in.

I hop out of the shower and towel off, and then step out into my bedroom. I pull on some underwear and throw on a t-shirt and head into the kitchen, intending to lock the front door, when my phone bloops on the counter. It's Donna, the friend with whom I'd gone out for dinner, checking to make sure I'd gotten home okay. I said I had. She said she'd met a guy who was taking her home, and that was it – locking the front door was a forgotten cause.

We texted back and forth for about twenty minutes before I climbed into bed and fell asleep on top of the sheets.

It seems like I've only just closed my eyes when something clamps down on my face. I cry out but it goes muffled. My eyes shoot open to see a dark silhouette standing over my bed. Terror fills my expression and a fist comes out of the darkness, delivering two vicious blows to the side of my face.

“Unnnh...” I groan, reeling, as the figure rolls me onto my stomach.

“Fuck, bitch, I always knew you looked good under those clothes,” a deep male voice informs me. Hands collect my wrists and pull them behind my back. Duct tape winds around them. “Nice legs. I wonder what the rest of you looks like?”

Before I can respond, the hands roll me onto my back again, trapping my arms underneath me. A sock, collected from my hamper, finds its way into my mouth and a strip of duct tape covers my lips.

“Mmm!” I squeal as the dark figure pulls me out of bed. I stumble, sober now but disoriented. Carpet turns to hard wood under my bare feet as the figure pulls me into the kitchen and takes me to the center of the room, kicking my legs out from under me. Terrified and helpless, I kneel in place as the dark figure closes the windows and blinds, turns on the television and cranks up the volume, and finally turns on the lights.

It's the scary guy from across the way. My heart pounds relentlessly as I look up at him, my hair hanging in wild tangles around my face. He has a gun, which he shows me, and then presses against my cheek.

“This is a real gun,” he tells me.

I squeak.

“It fires real bullets. I've killed people before and I'll do it again. You rub me the wrong way and I'll paint the walls with your brains.”

I whimper again. A tear dribbles down my cheek.

“You going to make any noise?”

I shake my head. The man pulls the tape off my mouth and lets me spit out the sock. As soon as I look up, however, he grips my chin with one hand and sticks the barrel of the gun into my mouth with the other.

“Suck it like a dick,” he tells me.

Mortified, I comply. What else am I going to do? I close my lips around the cold metal, revolted by the metallic taste. Nevertheless I begin fellating it while cringing.

“I knew you were good with that mouth,” he coos, watching me. “I've been watching you for a long time. I want you. I want you bad.”

I take my eyes off the gun in my mouth long enough to watch him unzip and unbutton his pants. He pulls them down, boxers and all, and his erect cock practically explodes out. He jerks me by the hair. “One of these is going off in your mouth tonight,” he informs me. “You get to choose which one.” He steps forward, presenting me with his cock.

I swallow hard and gingerly draw back from the gun. The barrel is slick with my saliva. I lean forward, wrap my trembling lips around his penis, and begin sucking.

“Ahh, fuck,” he growls. “That's a good girl. Show me what you got.”

I bob in and out faster, ignoring the pain in my knees from the hard floor as well as the strain in my shoulders from my taped wrists. All I can think about is the fat, veiny penis in my mouth and how imperative it is that I take the best of care of it – lest the gun have an orgasm in my mouth instead.

It's almost a relief with the guy finally sets the gun on the counter, grips my hair with both hands, and climaxes. Hot spurts of cum fill my mouth and I choke it down, the taste bitter and filthy. Coughing, I withdraw, his semi-flaccid dick flopping out of my mouth.

“Good girl,” he says, wiping semen off my mouth with his sleeve and pushing a fresh piece of tape over my mouth. Again he picks up the gun and now he presses it to the underside of my chin. I freeze. “You're not going to tell anyone what happened here.”

I gulp and shake my head enthusiastically.

“In fact, you're going to leave your door unlocked every Saturday and I'm going to come over, and you're going to suck my dick. Or you're going to open up those legs and give me a taste of that pussy. And if you don't, I'll do it anyway. Then I'll kill you and your whole family. Got it?”

I nod, barely aware of what I'm agreeing to but knowing that it's imperative that I agree to it.

“Good. You'll figure out a way to free yourself.”

The man leaves and I find myself alone on the kitchen floor, still taped up. Adrenaline courses through my veins. I collapse and lay there in the fetal position for several minutes, removing the tape by rubbing my mouth on my shoulder until the edge comes lose, then hyperventilate.

Finally I get a hold of myself and walk to the drawer to pull out a knife. It takes some work but I get the knife up to my hands and slit the duct tape.

Thus accomplished, I run to the front door and lock the fucking thing. Holding it shut, I thrust one hand into my panties to the hot, slick flesh within. I massage my swollen clit for a moment and then rub it gently. In what seems like seconds I'm melting into a crippling orgasm. My knees buckle and I find myself kneeling again, gripping the door knob to hold myself up.

Panting for breath, I drag myself to my feet. I know before I even reach the bedroom that I'll be masturbating again tonight.

Fuck. I need to move to a different neighborhood.
Looking for roleplay? I'm looking for a kidnapper! And if you're interested in my previous abductions, check out Roped_Wrists' Role Plays.

Offline CerealRapist

• Subtle Fiend of Role Play
  • Rep: 56
  • Control, training and enjoyment...of you.
Re: Unlocked Doors
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 08:11:18 PM »
Adorable!  Nothing like a good home invasion scenario.  And it was so cool that the 'event' stimulated you sexually.  Plus...my hero will be back for seconds (and thirds!).

Cheers!
Once enslaved, her value is measured only in the sum total of her rapes.

Offline roped_wrists

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 02:34:58 PM »
Adorable!  Nothing like a good home invasion scenario.  And it was so cool that the 'event' stimulated you sexually.  Plus...my hero will be back for seconds (and thirds!).

Cheers!

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Looking for roleplay? I'm looking for a kidnapper! And if you're interested in my previous abductions, check out Roped_Wrists' Role Plays.

Offline IndieGuy

• Rep: 27
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 03:20:50 PM »
Hot story!

Somewhat of a departure from your regular themes to have your character get aroused by the event.

Nice job; I'd definitely read a follow up!

Offline roped_wrists

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2018, 01:36:48 AM »
Thanks IndieGuy!

You're right, it is a little different from my usual stuff. I like it, though. I feel like I'm taking my writing less seriously this time around. :)

Offline Trickster

• Rep: 7
  • n00b
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2018, 05:59:06 PM »
Home intrusion and duct tape. This was really nice and you hit nearly all of my buttons, but there's nothing surprising about that. I've loved every story you've posted!  Happy to add this one to the list!!!

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl