In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description: Is it safe?

Tags:

Author Topic: Shock Collar?  (Read 397 times)

Offline LittlePinkPrincess

• Rep: 16
  • n00b
Shock Collar?
« on: March 12, 2018, 03:12:07 AM »
Hey beautiful people!

I have a fantasy that involves wearing a shock collar  and handing the remote over to my husband. I would never put a shock collar on a dog (personally) because I think it's cruel.

However, is it safe for me to wear a low-voltage shock collar? I know that electricity should NOT pass over the chest (due to the heart); does this include the neck, since it is directly above the chest? Any input/ experiences with this appreciated!
Spanked
Licked
Used
Tamed

Offline James Moriarty

• Rep: 8
Re: Shock Collar?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 05:16:37 AM »
It should be safe, if it can be worn by something as small as a dog then a human should be fine. I would still be very hesitant to use it on someone though, especially long term. Your spine and throat are sensitive to sudden muscle contractions which any kind of electric shock is going to do.

Putting it on your arm or leg would be much safer, although even then you should take reasonable precautions. Perhaps with a normal collar on your neck if you really want the visual.

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 473
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 09:04:29 AM »
I think what you might want to do is juryrig the collar's electrical leads so that they fit into a pair of panties. Shocks on your butt will probably be just sharp enough to get your attention but not enough to cause your muscles to start spasming.

However, the use of any sort of direct electric current to your body always carries with it some risk. Some people have bodies very sensitive to that kind of thing and a little bit of fun can turn into cardiac arrest if your heart already has some sort of arrhtymia. However, shocks to the buttocks or the pussy are far enough away from the big ticket organs that you can probably get away with it. Play safe!
ABIGAIL: Is it to be rape or seduction?
MASHAM: Madame, I am a gentleman!
ABIGAIL: So rape, then.

- The Favourite

Online darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Rep: 413
  • adorable and scary at the same time
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 11:50:03 AM »
I know in fantasy a shock collar is enough to turn my puss into a friggin water fountain :drool: I love it, however for IRL, it would be dangerous for me, personally, because I have had petite mal seizures in the past and I'd be worried about doing something bad to myself. So no shock collars or tazers for me, unfortunately :(

And even more to the damn shock panties, @Carlosdevil :angry: you just had to mention that, didn't you, you big meanie pants!

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 473
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 02:07:03 PM »
And even more to the damn shock panties, @Carlosdevil :angry: you just had to mention that, didn't you, you big meanie pants!

Maybe RR will get you a pair for your birthday. Or, more to the point, his.
ABIGAIL: Is it to be rape or seduction?
MASHAM: Madame, I am a gentleman!
ABIGAIL: So rape, then.

- The Favourite

Offline death2uall

• Rep: 103
  • Rider of the Pale Horse
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2018, 04:10:32 PM »
'Lectricity IRL scares me. I can just see myself suddenly having to dispose of a body ...   :facepalm:
"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of komodo dragons, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

"For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag."  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

"She is starting to damage my calm!"  -- Jayne, Serenity

Online darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Rep: 413
  • adorable and scary at the same time
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2018, 04:14:52 PM »
'Lectricity IRL scares me. I can just see myself suddenly having to dispose of a body ...   :facepalm:

Just cook me or have me stuffed into a sex doll  :evil:

:jk:

or am I :-?  :evil:

Offline death2uall

• Rep: 103
  • Rider of the Pale Horse
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2018, 04:47:25 PM »

Just cook me or have me stuffed into a sex doll 

Oh, darling. Aren't you already one?   XD
"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of komodo dragons, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

"For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag."  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

"She is starting to damage my calm!"  -- Jayne, Serenity

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
  • Rep: 1269
  • Not seeking new RPs just now.
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2018, 05:16:24 PM »
Remote control vibe instead?
she thought really hard about biting them so hard they would almost feel it, and they ran away because scawypet is scawy. ~kittyumbrass
You savage ~the savage
When Ingy stares at me with large moist eyes I just raep her. ~RayPistonprowl
I just squeed so hard I farted ~RayPistonprowl

Likes and limits on my profile!

Offline Trill

• Rep: 37
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2018, 12:58:45 PM »
I actually saw a YouTube video of a woman putting on her dog's shock collar to prove it was safe; she gave the remote to her husband who demonstrated the settings on the device. People openly admitted in the comments that it was turning them on! So, apparently as long as you used the shock collar according to the manufacturer's instructions, you'd be okay.

I couldn't find that specific vid, but this should do the trick:

https://youtu.be/IBcCYopaK0o?t=920

Offline Clockwise

• Rep: 16
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2018, 09:13:19 PM »
I've seen a few using them but unsure exactly how safe it had been. I guess start on the lowest setting and slowly work up.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl