In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: 2 questions on rules  (Read 429 times)

Offline V_Is_For_Vicious

• Rep: 3
  • n00b
2 questions on rules
« on: April 14, 2018, 01:17:26 PM »
So I have two questions on the rules, particularly about stories:

1) How do monsters and other supernatural creatures fit into the "No beastiality" rule? I'm thinking specifically of things like tentacled creatures, werewolves and xenomorphs. Is it allowed to have a story featuring such characters, not allowed, or under a case by case scenario?

2) If one of the stories I want to post is already on a different platform, can I crosspost without hotlinking? (I understand there can be a worry of plagiarism, but what if I privately give mods the info about my profile on that platform so they can check that the person in question is in fact me?)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 868
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: 2 questions on rules
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 04:51:03 PM »
So I have two questions on the rules, particularly about stories:

1) How do monsters and other supernatural creatures fit into the "No beastiality" rule? I'm thinking specifically of things like tentacled creatures, werewolves and xenomorphs. Is it allowed to have a story featuring such characters, not allowed, or under a case by case scenario?

2) If one of the stories I want to post is already on a different platform, can I crosspost without hotlinking? (I understand there can be a worry of plagiarism, but what if I privately give mods the info about my profile on that platform so they can check that the person in question is in fact me?)

1) Welcome, @V_Is_For_Vicious . I think you can come close to the bestiality line so long as your creatures aren't fully animal when they shag a human. ( I skirted this line myself when I wrote a story in which selkies, or creatures that are human on land and seals in the water, rape a woman. They were in human form at the time though! ) Just no stories involving full animals having sex with humans and I think you'll be fine.

2) I prefer people just post their content here and not hotlink elsewhere. Some fora look unkindly upon stealing bandwidth.

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline V_Is_For_Vicious

• Rep: 3
  • n00b
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 05:05:20 PM »
1) So werewolf in werewolf form = no bueno, werewolf in human form =  :thumbs:?

2) I specified no hotlinking! XD what I mean is not linking to another site but copying my own content from a different site and posting it here. I can prove it's my own content if needed (in case someone comes across it elsewhere and goes "wait did you steal this???"). Basically, my question is whether the content posted here must be exclusively posted here.

[Both questions are related as one story I am writing has a pack of werewolves kidnapping a character and fucking him, and the first part is already posted elsewhere so it would not be exclusively something that's posted here]

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 868
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 05:14:00 PM »
1) So werewolf in werewolf form = no bueno, werewolf in human form =  :thumbs:?

2) I specified no hotlinking! XD what I mean is not linking to another site but copying my own content from a different site and posting it here. I can prove it's my own content if needed (in case someone comes across it elsewhere and goes "wait did you steal this???"). Basically, my question is whether the content posted here must be exclusively posted here.

[Both questions are related as one story I am writing has a pack of werewolves kidnapping a character and fucking him, and the first part is already posted elsewhere so it would not be exclusively something that's posted here]

1) Depends on your sort of werewolf. If they're fully a wolf, then no sexytimes with humans. If he's a sort of anthropomorphised wolf, I don't think you'd be breaking the rules.

2) No, we do NOT require exclusivity! We consider your content to be yours at all times, to do with as you wish. We simply provide a forum for readers to find related content in one place and are thankful to our writers for providing content. We've removed content only when it broke the rules or when an author earned a ban and we didn't want to give them reason to come after us legally for continuing to display their creative content.

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl