In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Ripped From the Headlines  (Read 1631 times)

Offline Conroy Johanns

• Semi-professional smut writer and sometime interracial provocateur.
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 51
  • Got room for one more?
    • Big, My Nose? Magnificent, My Nose!
Ripped From the Headlines
« on: April 21, 2018, 02:36:55 AM »
Allison Mack arrested for being a recruiter for a sex cult in upstate New York.

This is obviously, okay, some weird shit. And it's obviously horrible for anyone IRL who fell foul of this if it's actually true.

But hot damn. Allison Mack has been hard currency in my wank bank for-fucking-ever. Chloe Sullivan was the single best thing about Smallville. Forget about discovering that she had a secret life as a "sex trafficking" co-predator. Discovering the idea of her having such a secret life is story fodder for days.

Ergo, I know I'm writing an RC story about this. I know it.

Consider this a subvariant of the "What kickstarted your fantasies" thread. What news headlines recently have you seen that you would write stries about, or want to see stories about?
"Nobody brought an extra bag!"

SXIVM: The Dark Seduction tells a tale ripped from today's headlines. Lots and lots of celebrity mayhem to come!

The Hopewell Pop Music Academy is part-story, part-unofficial pictures thread, all-pervy. Now features  Part Two!

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1048
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Ripped From the Headlines
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 12:30:58 PM »
Ah, I knew I recognised some of the names. Interesting that NXIVM is being called a sex cult - in 2010 it was known as a multi-level marketing company (scam, in my book!) run by Keith Raniere that peddled self-help seminars and drained the trust funds of the heiresses to the Seagram liquor fortune.
https://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2010/11/bronfman-201011

But I like the sex cult angle much better, so carry on. :popcorn:

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
My strap on is also hung like Ron Jeremy's ponysona and will totes raep your ankle. -Ingenue

Offline SoftGameHunter

• Putzmeister - my wife picked the title :(
  • Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 154
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 12:35:44 PM »
Not recent, but the 'Woman in the box' news story about Colleen Stan back in the mid 80s as I went through puberty triggered a serious shift in how I thought about long-term sexual abuse and rape.
Yesterday I stopped a woman from being brutally raped. Turned out I was able to talk her into it after all.

Offline wrigglingbeauty

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 641
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2018, 09:40:55 PM »
I don't understabd this whole thing. I mean no one in Sciencetology is being arrested for their billion year contracts and if I let someone brand me however bad a decision unless I'm tied down I don't get the legal issue. And Chole was so cute and awesome on the Smallvile!

Offline Conroy Johanns

• Inner Wanktum
  • Got room for one more?
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2018, 11:59:53 AM »
Oh, there is a lot of coercion in the allegations: recruitment under false pretexts, false imprisonment, assaults, blackmail and so on. I completely get what the legal issue is.

Keith Rainiere / "Vanguard" also sounds like a grade-A kook. My story might have to swap him out for someone less ridiculous, I'll have to play that by ear.

Scientology has its own problems with weird and creepy coercive practices and abuse, of course. Why more of them aren't being criminally prosecuted is actually an excellent question. (There is an answer, I think, in that Scientology was set up from the get-go to be both a con job and a counter-intelligence operation that cannily worked to muzzle criticism using technically-legal means instead of relying on NVIXM's go-to "we've got yr noodz" play. But that's a long story.)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 12:09:15 PM by Conroy Johanns »

SXIVM: The Dark Seduction tells a tale ripped from today's headlines. Lots and lots of celebrity mayhem to come!

The Hopewell Pop Music Academy is part-story, part-unofficial pictures thread, all-pervy. Now features  Part Two!

Offline wrigglingbeauty

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 641
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2018, 01:05:18 PM »
Sorry didn't mean to sound like defending these people. I get that they prey on weaknesses and manipulate and all the icky cult stuff. I guess I was lucky I never had the chance to be friends with Alison Mack in RL or I might have ended up branded. Pretty sure I would have walked at the "give us sex videos so we can blackmail you into more sex" but who knows. Wasn't Kristen Kruek a part of this thing for years too?

Years but says she was never involved in anything so I guess they just gave her self help books to read lol. Also it sounded like she got Mack into it?

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1048
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2018, 01:09:18 PM »

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
My strap on is also hung like Ron Jeremy's ponysona and will totes raep your ankle. -Ingenue

Offline Conroy Johanns

• Inner Wanktum
  • Got room for one more?
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2018, 08:17:52 AM »
Wasn't Kristen Kruek a part of this thing for years too?

Looks like there's a connexion, yeah.... http://nationalpost.com/entertainment/celebrity/smallville-actress-kristin-kreuk-denies-she-recruited-women-for-sex-slave-cult-nxivm

“Dominus Obsequious Sororium.” Well, you had to know that was about kink from day one.

I do see what you were getting at with your question, wriggingbeauty. One has to wonder if this all started out as a thin veneer over consensual kink and then gradually morphed into something a lot darker.

Offline francesco165

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2018, 02:46:23 AM »
Adding more fetish fuel to this : she allegedly tried to enlist Emma Watson into the sex cult ...

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 477
  • everything is better with blood
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2018, 07:55:41 PM »
See, when I go with 'ripped from the headlines' as fantasy fuel it tends to be more about specific victims than a particular situation.  For instance supersexy and definitely in my wankbank MMA fighter Paige Vanzant (see below to save those who don't know her the trouble of googling) opened up about being gang raped, that is what fueled my fantasy.  Because basically there is someone, or in this case multiple someone's, walking around with intimate and first hand knowledge of what my fantasies would actually play out as.  See also, Gabrielle Union raped at her first ever job at gunpoint. 

No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Saying have a nice day is pleasant.  Telling someone to enjoy the next twenty four hours is a threat.

Offline bandit

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 8
  • n00b
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2018, 09:24:05 PM »
I would love to fuck and rape the shit out of Allison Mack, she's a hot kinky little slut puppy. 
And nightly now beneath their shade
Are buggeries, rapes, and incests made.

Offline bandit

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 8
  • n00b
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2018, 09:25:56 PM »
yes, Paige Vanzant is a hot fuck toy.  but she'd probably put up one hell of a struggle, of course, that could be fun. :D
And nightly now beneath their shade
Are buggeries, rapes, and incests made.

Offline frecklearms72

• Rep: 3
  • n00b
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2018, 01:27:35 PM »
I've had a few fantasies that were "ripped form the headlines", but I'd rather not go into detail because I might get banned from this site.  If you wanna know my favs, please PM me privately.

Offline Pimp-me-out

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 70
  • A whore available for all who can meet the price.
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2019, 09:00:08 PM »
I tend to think of every 'mysterious disappearance' or kidnapping as fantasy fuel.  Because I like to imagine that the woman has been kidnapped and is currently being whored around somewhere by people who are getting off on the idea of having a 'famous' victim.  And every time the sick fantasy part of my mind that I don't like to admit wishes it was me. 
Archon1980 is my pimp.

Offline death2uall

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 122
  • Rider of the Pale Horse
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2019, 03:53:04 AM »
This whole topic leaves me morally uneasy and emotionally queasy (heh. My poetic genius obviously needs wider recognition). For instance, I've wanted to get VanZant in a compromising position since long before that story came out, but now when my thoughts start down Rape Street with her, I usually find myself thinking, "Jesus, hasn't this girl been through enough without YOU spankin' it over her, you creep?"

Yeah. Rape fantasist stopped cold by emotional concerns for a "victim" who's doubtless (Doubt. LESS.) in much better shape than he physically, mentally and financially, and who'll never know about his fantasies anyway. Funny ol' world, innit?

« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 03:55:24 AM by death2uall »
"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of komodo dragons, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

"For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag."  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

"She is starting to damage my calm!"  -- Jayne, Serenity

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980