In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Shame about fantasies  (Read 1159 times)

Offline girlie00

• Rep: 11
Re: Shame about fantasies
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2019, 08:14:30 PM »
Yes, extreme guilt from time to time.

I was raped before, years ago. It wasn't brutal and although really affected me back then, it doesn't at all today. I kind of have the attitude of "ohhh boy back in my drunken college days I was always up to no good".

The reason I feel bad about my fantasies now is more recently in my career we had to prepare a young girl who was actually raped and murdered. That weighed so heavily on me and I didn't come on here for a year or more afterward. Sometimes I'll think about her and feel gross with myself and take a break.

Offline zero

• Rep: 120
  • Okay in a Misguided Sadist Way
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2019, 12:57:52 AM »
@girlie00 yeah that's legit it's hard sometimes to keep this kind of thing going on when you get a reminder about the reality of it

Also I don't mean to overstep my bounds or nothing but "I was always no good back in my drunken college days" seems like you're...idk kinda putting what happened to you on yourself? And you know you shouldn't do that don't matter how drunk or crazy you got, it wasn't your fault
That woman deserves her revenge. And we deserve to die.

Offline girlie00

• Rep: 11
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2019, 11:23:50 AM »
@girlie00 yeah that's legit it's hard sometimes to keep this kind of thing going on when you get a reminder about the reality of it

Also I don't mean to overstep my bounds or nothing but "I was always no good back in my drunken college days" seems like you're...idk kinda putting what happened to you on yourself? And you know you shouldn't do that don't matter how drunk or crazy you got, it wasn't your fault

Yeah, it's easy bought not to really think about or dwell on the news when you hear of terrible things. Actually seeing it first hand was heart breaking!

Yeah maybe that wasn't the best wording but truly I guess you had to know me back then lol. I don't actually think anything was my fault. Unpopular opinion maybe but I do think it's wise not to put yourself in the centre of dangerous situations. You're not asking for anything of course, but the chances of something happening are increased.

Offline zero

• Rep: 120
  • Okay in a Misguided Sadist Way
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2019, 03:11:57 PM »
I mean I don't think it's necessarily an unpopular opinion, like we all warn our loved ones about college parties and keeping people who care close to you and having a safe way out and watching your drink and stuff like that, it's just useless to think about that stuff after it's already happened, y'know?
That woman deserves her revenge. And we deserve to die.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl