In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: snuff rape :D  (Read 394 times)

Offline Damsel

• Rep: 74
  • Pretty little victim
Re: snuff rape :D
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2018, 04:29:44 AM »
I have the occasional fantasy of either being fucked to death, or strangled/smothered to death whilst being fucked hard.

It's a secret though  :whistle:
Heaven hath no rage, like love to hatred turned...

Offline CerealRapist

• Role Playing Dervish
  • Rep: 57
  • Here to dominate, control and enjoy......you.
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2018, 02:51:05 PM »
I've been wondering how to deploy my 300th post here at RapeCage and this seems to be a good thread to use it on.

In my fantasies and in my stories the snuff element is sometimes present...but almost ALWAYS implied.  For instance, if the Controller has at any one time, say...five victims to play with, well...not all of those girls are going home after their incarceration.  Too many loose ends, too many wagging tongues that could lead the lads and ladies of law enforcement to His precious lair.

It's assumed that some of the helpless girls will be sacrificed via what we in the community refer to as 'snuff'.

But here's the thing...and this is REALLY where cR gets sadistic.  The Controller is well aware that a few girls will never leave his dungeons.  So - as he's raping them (in the back of his mind) he's asking himself "This one?  Should I keep this one?  Maybe I'll let this one go free?  Perhaps I'll retain this one for another few months before I make a final decision."!

Imagine the poor girls using EVERY effort, absorbing EACH humiliation and enduring ALL their miseries even as their captor is weighing their fate in his mind.  I find this especially erotic as the girls are kneeling before their kidnapper performing oral sex on him.  As they're crouched over their degrading task - hoping to swallow cum in exchange for a few precious hours of mercy - the Controller could ALREADY have decided in what excruciatingly painful way he's going to discard them with.  Destined to fail...no matter how hard they try.

Other than that I'm a sweet, sweet gentleman.  Cheers!

cR
Harem positions available.  Apply within.

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 985
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2018, 05:04:22 PM »
@CerealRapist  I'm honored you chose my thread to put your 300th post in. YAY!!! :)
And that was hot as hell, man. I like it.
Apollywollygies
SCRUTTOCKS!!!

- Words of Wisdom from Ray

Offline apexslaver

• Rep: 8
  • n00b
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2018, 06:58:03 PM »
I like the occasional snuff usually involves strangulation as I continue to rape her.

Offline bobrob1120

• Rep: 2
  • n00b
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2018, 04:25:03 PM »
Snuff is part of nearly all my rape fantasies. The method is usually some form of asphyxiation be it strangling, garrotting or my favorite, slowly hanging to death. I’m a leg man and I find the mental image of a beautiful set of legs kicking T the end of the noose highly erotic. I think it is an extension of the power that I like, once you have finished raping your victim, you have lost control unless you decide to take final control of the situation. This adds the element of new fear. Oddly enough, I don’t care for blood much so methods that include blood aren’t really something that does much for me. I also like leaving a beautiful corpse so blood, gore and even bruising are usually not included. Pretty strange huh? The only exception is occasionally debreasting which I fully admit is out there?!?! Haven’t thought about where that came from too much.

A question for the victims; does the threat of being snuffed add to the story for you or do you prefer the surprise? How about knowing in advance that your rapist intends on killing you in the end?

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 985
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2018, 07:10:05 PM »
 @bobrob1120  Forgive me, I'm an absolute addict of true crime/serial killers, so remember that when I say this-- you sound like a few specific killers who fancied legs/feet and liked watching them kick at the end of a noose ;)

I'm not big into blood, either. Usually. I like the idea of being beaten, so of course that's gonna leave behind bruising and blood. lol
For strangulation, I love being strangled with hands. Quite intimate.

Hmm......I like the idea of knowing I'm gonna be killed, just not knowing when. I also LOVE the scenario where I think, ok, he raped me....he's gonna let me go now. I made it. It will be over soon.

...then BAM! Nope. He smirks, locks the door behind him and tells me he has a surprise for me. Talk about pleading and sobbing.
Apollywollygies
SCRUTTOCKS!!!

- Words of Wisdom from Ray

Offline bohica1925

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2018, 12:28:43 AM »

A large part of my rape fantasies include scenes of torture and snuff.  The snuff would always be in a group setting with friends or relatives of the victim in close attendance as I torture and eventually end their loved one.  There would be screaming and begging, and then I would proudly display the now-dead family member or friend for everyone to see and announcing the there will be a next one.  :)

Offline bandit

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2018, 08:02:33 PM »
I have to admit, snuff is not part of my fantasies...much rather leave them alive and broken.  Plus, snuff is just a huge waste of good pussy. lol
And nightly now beneath their shade
Are buggeries, rapes, and incests made.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl