In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: The Right Position  (Read 546 times)

Offline bjc1979

• Rep: 116
  • The relentless prince of pain
Re: The Right Position
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2018, 10:34:01 PM »
Mostly missionary but quite often, I'm re-enacting the scene from Irreversible. She's face down, I'm fucking her hard from behind, hand over her mouth. All of my weight pressing down on her and feeling her ass buck and writhe underneath me.
"Now a question of etiquette. As I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch."--Tyler Durden

Offline LiskaHunter

• Rep: 103
  • Mandalore the Violator
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2018, 01:29:51 AM »
I have two that dominate almost all of my fantasies.

The first is missionary, for so many reasons. I can see the look in her eyes, see the hatred, the fear, the shame, or whatever else she may be feeling. It's so intimate, whether I'm brutally fucking her or raping her tenderly. I can pin her arms above her head, hold my hand over her mouth, grope and caress her, and do anything or nothing as I take what I want from her.

The second is doggy style, with her bent over a table, bed, or whatever else is handy at the moment. I like this for a first, rough, dominating rape, and it's usually quick just to show her what she's there for. A hint for what will follow, if you will. Slam her down, pin her arm painfully up behind her, yank her hair back. Hike up her skirt or yank her jeans down. Then raw, primal rape, with her completely helpless and at my mercy.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Online MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 1002
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2018, 03:12:52 AM »
Shit YES this thread is making me take out my vibe
Nothing says "I love you" like duct tape, nipple clamps and a knife!

Offline randomgirl

• Supergirl from Earth-24
  • Rep: 686
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2018, 04:44:05 AM »
Nothing better than missionary followed by flipped over on my stomach and then again on top of me to finish off, if it's all too sudden and is a crime of passion.

If it's sort of planned I like the disconnected positions where 'he' doesn't care and is absolutely nonchalant .. Like from behind gripping my hair .. just using me to get off.

I also like facefucks  :D. So my head hanging from the side of the bed while he uses my throat while squeezing it to the point that i can barely breathe.

Going on a tangent: Now that i am talking about facefucks the image that popped in my mind is: a powerful someone in a company sitting at his desk while i am forced to suck him off while he talks to someone who is sitting on the other side of the desk totally oblivious.

Emotional disconnect is what my mind is craving..  :evil: :evil:

Offline Pat Rairchy

• Rep: 62
  • n00b
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2018, 08:18:04 AM »
I am all about using her face to shut her up.  To show her that her real position is subservient and nobody cares about her in any way beyond pleasure.  So generally on her knees.  Eyes looking up with me reddened from the tears that naturally come with too sudden and too violent penetration of the throat.  Hands are bound behind her in some way. Which also just so happens to push her breasts forward as my cock continues to push inside her and my balls slap against her face. 
Don't think.  It strains you.  Don't speak.  It makes you ugly.  Just obey.  Obey and everything will be taken care of.

Offline IndieGuy

• Rep: 37
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2018, 10:34:53 PM »
Going on a tangent: Now that i am talking about facefucks the image that popped in my mind is: a powerful someone in a company sitting at his desk while i am forced to suck him off while he talks to someone who is sitting on the other side of the desk totally oblivious.

@randomgirl

I did tell you not to fuck up my coffee a second time.

Offline Damnedsmiling

• Owner of the little whore Anonymouse
  • Rep: 8
  • Real life roleplayer
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2018, 02:24:53 AM »
Shit YES this thread is making me take out my vibe

No need to take it out...leave it in there while I rape your ass... :fuck:

DS

Offline Damnedsmiling

• Real life roleplayer
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2018, 02:26:42 AM »

I also like facefucks  :D. So my head hanging from the side of the bed while he uses my throat while squeezing it to the point that i can barely breathe.

I can do that for hours...as a punishment. Think of it like a rape version of waterboarding.

DS

Offline randomgirl

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2018, 02:39:22 AM »

@randomgirl

@IndieGuy But I thought it was perfect !!  :whistle:

Offline randomgirl

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2018, 02:41:55 AM »

I can do that for hours...as a punishment. Think of it like a rape version of waterboarding.

DS

@Damnedsmiling For hours?  :shocked:

Also waterboarding.. mm.. I definitely didNOT see clips of such water torture and definitely didNOT get turned on

Offline steg

• Tears or Blood. You pick the lube
  • Rep: 51
  • One Man Bukkake Gang
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2018, 07:51:36 AM »
My current is doggystyle, but you know how slippery it gets, so rather than holding her by the hips or even grabbing her hair, I enjoy hooking her mouth and pulling her back into my thrusts, it means she's reduced to moaning and crying, I like dehumanising her. @lysyn 

Sort of like this:

« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 02:18:11 PM by steg »

Offline Damnedsmiling

• Real life roleplayer
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2018, 12:00:56 PM »

DS
For hours?  :shocked:

Also waterboarding.. mm.. I definitely didNOT see clips of such water torture and definitely didNOT get turned on

Oh yeah, definitely for hours.  Tie your wrists, dangle your head off the edge of the bed.  Probably a rope around the neck to keep you in place. Keep slipping my cock into your gaping mouth.  Sometimes just enjoying your mouth, sometimes shoving it down your throat.  A good rough throat fucking, my hands clamped on your neck.  Your breath cut off with each thrust.  And sometimes stopping with your throat full of my cock.  Pinching your nipples and slapping your tits while you twitch about struggling to breathe. 

I'll love watching the terror in your eyes Randomgirl.  Knowing your fate is totally in my hands.  Wondering how long this torture will continue, wondering what will come next.

DS

Offline IndieGuy

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2018, 01:44:40 PM »

@randomgirl

@IndieGuy But I thought it was perfect !!  :whistle:

God dammit @randomgirl , my fantasies have suddenly taken a turn towards you being my secretary and dressed in a hobble skirt, skintight blouse, and o-ring gag (that way I don't have to take it out when I've got other uses for your mouth).

Offline IndieGuy

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2018, 01:49:34 PM »
Me on top- I honestly can't imagine a more humiliating, traumatic position to be raped in. Forced to mount my rapist and pretend to like it.
Forced to fuck them and be convincing about it.

@MamaMeadow

Thanks for the tip  ;)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 02:24:08 PM by IndieGuy »

Offline bandit

• Rep: 2
  • n00b
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2018, 10:57:06 PM »
Hello, new guy here.  In most of my fantasyies, the girl is in some type of doggy style position.  So I am behind her much of the time.  She could be on her knees, ass up, or standing straight up facing a wall, or bent over standing up, or sitting reverse cowgirl on me.  Best position for penetrating either orifice; vag or anal.  Also, it's pretty hard for her to escape but can still put up a decent struggle, just for fun. lol 

However, that doesn't mean I don't like other positions, if it's vag, then missionary is probably the only other position I think about, mostly for vag, of course.  Also, in that position, I do fantasize about impregnation. 

Then there's oral, on her knees looking up at me, or on her knees as I'm sitting down, or me laying down on my back and her head in between my legs, being pushed up and down my shaft as I thrust deep down her throat. 
And nightly now beneath their shade
Are buggeries, rapes, and incests made.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl