In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: The point of no return...  (Read 186 times)

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 988
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
The point of no return...
« on: June 10, 2018, 09:15:49 PM »
(I wanna hear from both rapists and victims-- what would you do/what do you fantasize about having done to you)

So, it really is the point of no return.....you have your fucktoy in your sights (or you've been cornered by a predator).

What next?
How is the victim forced into compliance?

Do you physically drag her away, hand over mouth, giving her no chance to fight back?
Or do you put a knife to her throat? Maybe a gun to her head?
Do you use blackmail?
Or are threats spoken in a low, menacing voice the way to go? Or maybe a good, hearty slap will get the point across.

How do you make it clear there's no escape and it would be in her best interest to do what you say?

Apollywollygies
SCRUTTOCKS!!!

- Words of Wisdom from Ray

Offline kittyumbrass

• Rep: 579
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
Re: The point of no return...
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 05:21:30 PM »
You know me: I fight to the bitter end.

The "point of no return" is simply when I am physically too battered, exhausted, or retstrained and immobilised, to put up any more resistance.

Before that point, I may be cornered but I still believe I am going to break free, escape, get help or hide (or even, leave my attacker immobilised!) even as the opportunities and possibilities by which to do so narrow and disappear one by one.

There are a few shortcuts: the knife to the throat thing is quite effective in quelling any precipitate actions, for example. The main one is being female, though: a female attacker can get me pinned much eaiser because I don't see it coming, she can use sensuousness and then suddenly the switch flips *oh shit* and her hand on my throat makes it clear I have misjudged her intentions (and willingness to take no for an answer)...

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 190
  • The quiet one
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 11:14:35 PM »
If I'm facing her, I'll have a hand firmly on her throat and her pinned against a wall.  I'll glare into her eyes and quietly tell her not to do anything stupid before slapping her and dragging her off with a fist full of hair.  If I'm ambushing her from behind, it's a hand over her mouth and either a knife to her throat or an arm wrapped around her chest as I whisper in her ear.

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 988
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 11:28:25 PM »
If I'm facing her, I'll have a hand firmly on her throat and her pinned against a wall.  I'll glare into her eyes and quietly tell her not to do anything stupid before slapping her and dragging her off with a fist full of hair.  If I'm ambushing her from behind, it's a hand over her mouth and either a knife to her throat or an arm wrapped around her chest as I whisper in her ear.

@pantherx  a fantastic mental image right there  :wet:  :wet:
I know what I'll be thinking of before I fall asleep tonight.
Apollywollygies
SCRUTTOCKS!!!

- Words of Wisdom from Ray

Online IndieGuy

• Rep: 31
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 04:54:30 PM »
My methods of maintaining control tend to evolve based on how long I'm keeping the victim.

In the immediate term, right at the moment of the initial takedown, it's a combination of force and threats.  Given that this is intended to be the prelude to a violent rape, I've got no interest in a fair fight and bring a weapon to reinforce things.  Typically knives but a gun's an option. 

If the victim does what I tell them to then the next step is to restrain them and any shot they had at fighting back is done.

If they do attempt to fight then I'll respond with 10 times the amount of force.   Hit them as hard as I have to in order to drop them to the floor and then potentially hit them with a stun gun to aid in getting them tied up.

I don't threaten with the stun gun, I only pull it out when I'm intending to immediately use it.

From there it's simple enough to take what I want.  I may issue some threats that if they ever so much as think of going to police over this I'll know and come back to do this again.

If this is meant to turn into a long term kidnapping then my method is honestly just to maintain control by continually making the victim utterly terrified of me and backing that up with pretty much unlimited use of violence.

Keep them in soundproof cell when I'm not using them and also in some form of bondage/restraints close to 100% of the time.  Outfit them with a shock collar and use it freely even for the most minor offense on their part.  There's also the daily use of torture; nothing quite like it to keep someone in line.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 04:57:18 PM by IndieGuy »

Offline ButterflyXKisses

• Rep: 180
  • *A Game of Cat and Mouse....*
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2018, 10:27:58 PM »
For me, the point of no return is when my tormentor has me alone somewhere all to himself and has me so mentally and physically drained or terrified that I'm unable to put up anymore of a fight. My tormentor is someone who is capable of subduing me with his own body and his words. He will be bigger and stronger than me and he will use this to his advantage. He doesn't need to bring any weapons, but he may chose to bring a knife to flash at me if I get too rambunctious. I am naturally a shy, quiet person and my tormentor will know this. Threats whispered in my ear or up close and personal with my back against a wall may be all it takes to get me on the verge of surrender.

If he sneaks up on me, it will be with a hand over the mouth and waist as he pulls me close to him. He'll whisper with ragged breaths into my ear as he pulls me away...."Keep quiet or I'll make you be quiet." I will fight and struggle to get away, but my tormentor does savor a game of cat and mouse....on his own terms. I may be able to put some distance between him and I temporarily, but he will always seek me out. That intense game of hide and seek only fuels his lust and his rage. Once he has found me, he'll force to the ground/bed and get on top of me, crushing his whole body on me. Once I'm underneath him, he will hold my hands down and tell me how amusing my little getaway gesture was and to quit fighting him. If I try to close my eyes or turn away, he'll whisper in such a cold tone...."Look at me." Once I lock eyes with him, I'll know what's coming. When it gets close to my point of surrender, I will stop fighting and start crying. I will beg him to stop. Only to have his smirking face tell me that he's thought about this for a long time. Once I feel him push himself inside of me, it'll be the beginning of the end.

Offline Midnight

• Rep: 6
Just before the point of no return...
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2018, 02:33:41 AM »
So, it really is the point of no return.....you have your fucktoy in your sights (or you've been cornered by a predator).

What next?
There is a sweet moment before the point of no return when the victim realizes she's in a precarious situation.  She remembers the fact that many men think she's hot.  She realizes she's alone with a man who could take her.  But for now it's just a possibility.  She thinks about how far she is from her monthly cycle, what underwear she put on this morning because he may be seeing them in moments if he attacks.  She thinks about any buttons, buckles, or zippers he would have to unfasten.  She ordinarily likes attention but she regrets wearing something pretty.  Until she can get to a public place, she's at the mercy of his scruples and any influence her sweet face can have in making him wsnt to be her friend rather than to take her.  She can see, though, he just wants her.  It hasn't happened yet.  She still has hope of getting to safety.  They're not at the point of no return yet, but they are circling the drain.  The laws of nature that propogated the species this far will run their course in a moment unless the victim gets a lucky break.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 02:35:31 AM by Midnight »

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl