In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • raped with objects? 5 1
Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: raped with objects?  (Read 3307 times)

Offline Strippingu

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
Re: raped with objects?
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2015, 10:04:07 PM »
How about a jalapeno pepper?

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 874
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2015, 11:29:53 AM »
How about a jalapeno pepper?

hell no I'd eat it first hahahaha (((assuming my hands are free to do so lol)))
YOUR GOD INSIDE ME
MAKES ME YOUR WHORE

I didn't even need to boak but after seeing what she was doing plus smelling me own jobby I promptly boaked in the sink as well.
-Ray

Offline The Demented Wizard

• Rep: 78
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2015, 11:07:10 PM »
Certain objects I enjoy fantasizing about and using during a session. 

I am not into fisting or footing? is it? *shivers*  To each their own.  I also dont really enjoy bottles or such to rape with, IDK, just not my thing. 

My personal favorites used in real life are knives and guns.  These are not my images as I will not show the images I own.  They are mine.  I have fucked with both before including this same gun, but a legit suppressed Beretta M71, that I own.  Watching how a girl goes rigid, nearly frozen when either is inside of her, all while her pussy is just simply gushing is nothing short of fucking amazing.  Making them then fuck while its held still and I am kissing or licking adds a whole new level of Demented I enjoy.

FYI, the gun is a legit actually functioning gun, not a prop...and yes I do incorporate RACK (risk aware consentual kink)It is not loaded and I am a trained and a certified instructor in firearms including but not limited to :  Basic Firearms safety, Firearms safety in the home, Pistol, shotgun and rifle use and operation, self defense in and away from the home, as well as a custom firearms builder (FFL owned by an LLC I have ties to making full custom AR-10s, AR-15s, 1911s, shotguns, long range rifles and some gunsmithing).  I made all of this info available to save the questions I am always asked when I talk of edge play.        

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 794
    • RapeCage
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2015, 12:29:02 AM »
FYI, the gun is a legit actually functioning gun, not a prop...and yes I do incorporate RACK (risk aware consentual kink)It is not loaded and I am a trained and a certified instructor in firearms including but not limited to :  Basic Firearms safety, Firearms safety in the home, Pistol, shotgun and rifle use and operation, self defense in and away from the home, as well as a custom firearms builder (FFL owned by an LLC I have ties to making full custom AR-10s, AR-15s, 1911s, shotguns, long range rifles and some gunsmithing).  I made all of this info available to save the questions I am always asked when I talk of edge play.      

I probably made you a bit paranoid after I first met you and questioned if you were playing safe while choking out a sub. XD But it's good practice to make this stuff clear because you never know when a newbie is reading and thinking it sounds exciting (but it's extremely dangerous in untrained hands!).

Offline McGrath

• Rep: 4
  • Owner of his filthy little slave whore
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2015, 02:32:34 PM »
I forced my slave girl to rape herself with her own smartphone while she went outside shopping. Due to the fact that her little pussy is so tight , she bleeded a little bit and she could only insert the smartphone halfway inside ( it was painful for her and she began to cry, but she is a good slave girl so she completed the task for her master  ) ,when the smartphone was halfway inside , i gave her a call and she came very hard because of the embarrassing humiliating feeling in public.

I already raped her with the toilet brush ( anal with the handle, she had to lick it clean afterwards) , with her heels ( anal and vaginally) and also with some pens and vegetables. Stay tuned for more objects i rape her with in the future.

Hello by the way  :)

« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 03:00:38 PM by McGrath »

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 570
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2015, 05:21:07 PM »
LOL! Well hello to you as well, McGrath! :thumbs:
I think I need an adultier adult than I am. -darkfantasygirl
Chuggita chuggita huggita mbbbbbbbbbbbbbb anchors aweigh! -Carlosdevil, motorboating
Well, if people name their boobs and penises, I can name your ass. I'll call it Fluffybuns. -Ingenue, to the Savage
Who burns their tits on the stove while boiling water? I'll tell you. This chick does. -southernbelle
There's nothing like coming home and taking off your bra after a long, hard day of having boobs. -lysyn

Offline 0o00o0ooo00

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2015, 08:08:49 PM »
Cucumbers, carrots, bananas, and all of the like. Her meal's going to consist mainly of phallic items which have been used.

Offline MissyMystery

• Rep: 53
  • ;)
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2015, 01:27:51 AM »
Whenever I fantasize of being raped at gunpoint, I like to incorporate a good ol fashioned gun rape in there.

Me too! that was my first rape picture/movie id ever seen and its always been my go to if im having trouble getting in the mood
Make me ;)

Offline Reaper

• Rep: 0
  • n00b
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2015, 02:56:28 AM »
I like to include objects when rape RPing. It's fun to show my victim exactly what I'm going to use on them, what is goin to be driven deep inside.

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2015, 11:19:39 AM »
Whenever I fantasize of being raped at gunpoint, I like to incorporate a good ol fashioned gun rape in there.

Me too! that was my first rape picture/movie id ever seen and its always been my go to if im having trouble getting in the mood

I think the gun @The Demented Wizard  posted pics of is the perfect gun to rape with. Smooth barrel, real and terrifying! :) I generally think of being fucked with the handle of a knife- I would be too terrified to move and would cry if the blade were used, even on a butterknife lmao

UGHHHHHHH GOD, I want a man with a mask to have at it with me and gun-fuck me. Is that such a bad thing?!?! then make me suck the barrel clean.
YOUR GOD INSIDE ME
MAKES ME YOUR WHORE

I didn't even need to boak but after seeing what she was doing plus smelling me own jobby I promptly boaked in the sink as well.
-Ray

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2015, 11:34:28 AM »
UGHHHHHHH GOD, I want a man with a mask to have at it with me and gun-fuck me. Is that such a bad thing?!?! then make me suck the barrel clean.

Is that a hint? :troll: :fap:
Chuggita chuggita huggita mbbbbbbbbbbbbbb anchors aweigh! -Carlosdevil, motorboating
Well, if people name their boobs and penises, I can name your ass. I'll call it Fluffybuns. -Ingenue, to the Savage
Who burns their tits on the stove while boiling water? I'll tell you. This chick does. -southernbelle
There's nothing like coming home and taking off your bra after a long, hard day of having boobs. -lysyn

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2015, 11:36:49 AM »
YES IT IS *lies down on my back and opens legs*

Sorry....been so fucking horny, hubby has hurt his back and knee so barely been having sex. I need it NOW.
YOUR GOD INSIDE ME
MAKES ME YOUR WHORE

-Ray

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2015, 12:02:22 PM »
YES IT IS *lies down on my back and opens legs*

Sorry....been so fucking horny, hubby has hurt his back and knee so barely been having sex. I need it NOW.

*hears the Call of the Cunny, comes running*

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2015, 12:38:17 PM »
SHIT I just laughed so hard, my daughter yelled from her room down the hall "MOMMY WHAT'S SO FUNNY? I WANNA SEE!!!"

*CLOSES BROWSERS FRANTICALLY*

:)) :)) :)) :))
YOUR GOD INSIDE ME
MAKES ME YOUR WHORE

-Ray

Offline wrigglingbeauty

• Rep: 268
  • n00bsX2
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2015, 06:10:18 PM »
Wow. This was not the thread for me to click lol. Going to go hide now :)

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin