In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • From Slaver to Slave (TeaseMe) 5 1
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: From Slaver to Slave (TeaseMe)  (Read 3483 times)

Offline Teaseme69

• Rep: 179
Re: From Slaver to Slave (TeaseMe)
« Reply #585 on: April 21, 2019, 05:28:09 PM »
"I c...can help y..you get more s...slaves!" I was desperate to get back in your good graces again and right now I was being selfish. I wanted to do anything to get out of here, even if it meant bringing more women back to you. You tell me I'm nothing but a worthless slave, your humanity is completely lost and you should be locked away forever with all the other scum of the earth but you're not. I sobbed out and tried to reason with you. "Please, master... please!" I was in a lot of pain, pain seemed to keep me more alert and constantly trying to figure out a way out of this hell.
Sometimes the devil on my shoulder ask "What the fuck are you doing?"
:fox:

Offline the savage

• Rep: 382
  • everything is better with blood
« Reply #586 on: April 21, 2019, 06:52:29 PM »
I laughed at you, thinking you were some irreplacable part.  Each and every one of my Judas' can be replaced.  There are five of you operating at any given time, and none of you are the ones I started out with.  None of you are even the replacements for the people I started out with.  I grinned and gripped you by the throat as I pulled you close to me.  "You.  Are.  Never.  Going.  To.  Leave.  This.  Cell.  Again."  I do not speak with any rage, merely flat statements of truth.  As pure and fresh as anything, you can see in my eyes that I mean it.  "You were never special.  Never more than a service that was always going to end up as someone's slave."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #587 on: April 22, 2019, 05:40:41 PM »
When you laughed at me, it only made me feel less than what I am. I know I have done awful things but so have you. You are no one to judge anyone, let alone me. I know I can't say or do much since I'm in here. You could snuff me out at anytime if you wanted. When you told me I was never going to leave here again, I wanted to ask what would eventually happen to me but we both know. Here I am or was being a good girl and giving myself to you, only for you to hurt and mock me. I whimpered and cried out when you spoke, your tone steady and even. Come to think of it, you've never even yelled at me.

Offline the savage

« Reply #588 on: April 22, 2019, 08:23:13 PM »
I held on to your neck, grabbing it and giving it a squeeze.  No real reason to do that, beyond the simple fact that I liked the way your eyes rattled around in fear.  I grinned and growled.  Moaning and putting my face incredibly close to yours.  No real reason to do more than that.  Just staring, from about an inch away.  My eye locked on yours, seeing the tears in them and enjoying the rising terror.  The absolute terror in them.  This is exactly what I am getting from you.  "Slave.  Not special.  Not even human anymore."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #589 on: April 22, 2019, 11:00:48 PM »
"P...please don't you have a mom or sister? Please have mercy on me..." I sobbed out as you held my face right to yours. You told me I wasn't even human anymore and I feel like I'm going to pee on myself. If I'm not human than I'm animal to you practically. I couldn't stop trembling all over as you stared into my eyes without blinking. "D...don't y..you?" My voice sounded so fragile. I was hoping to get some sort of human reaction out of you. I know that you're not just a bad man, but you're a psychopath deep down. I wonder how many times you've been in trouble with the law growing up to now.

Offline the savage

« Reply #590 on: April 23, 2019, 06:18:42 AM »
You talk like the only way you possibly can have empathy is if you have female relatives.  I didn't have a sister and my mother was perfectly nice, but I decided to lie to you.  Because there is something fun about seeing that level of shock on your face.  "Of course.  My mother was a perfectly fine lady, who I killed for an inheritance.  And my sister was my very first sale."  Neither are true, mom is still alive and kicking but I love seeing your eyes widen in shock.  Like you can't believe someone would ever even entertain those ideas.  Ifyou can sell one person you can sell anyone.  I knocked my fist into your face with a grin.  Knocking the shock off and replacing it with pain, pure pain. 
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #591 on: April 24, 2019, 05:15:19 PM »
How could anyone kill their own mother and sell their sister!? I feel all the blood draining from my face because if you could do that to your own flesh and blood, what else would you do? Before I could speak again, you took your fist and hit me square across the face sending me almost falling to the floor. I immediately felt a bruise on my cheek bone, more physical pain to match what I felt already on the inside. "I'm s...sorry for questioning you." I couldn't believe how submissive I was acting, it just came naturally now with you. I coughed out and groaned when I felt pain, cupping my face with my hand.

Offline the savage

« Reply #592 on: April 24, 2019, 05:54:25 PM »
I beat you, and it did not do a thing.  I broke bones and still you were willing to try to fight even though the battle was hopeless.  But tell a tiny lie about my family and suddenly you are a grovelling, sniveling little creature.  My head shook from side to side as I grinned down at you.  It fills me with disgust that that is the lever that breaks you, almost makes me want to tell you the truth and beat you. For being that stupid and thinking that family is so damn important.  You sold people.  The morality thing you are on is dumb.  Instead I just grunted, "Worthless. It is good that you finally realize that."
-genghis khan

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #593 on: April 25, 2019, 07:19:13 PM »
The words that came out of your mouth actually hurt worse than the physical abuse. Worthless. I guess I am worthless! This basement in this cell was my prison now. I know that this is what a person like me deserves, a punishment that fits the crime. I fell to my knees and wept and curled up, holding myself. I was all I had left, just me, myself, and I. My mind was still intact, but who knows how long. I know and have finally accepted I will never see my grandmother again. I made peace with the fact that my old life is gone and now I am being imprisoned. If I could go back in time, I would walk away from all this and never look back. Money and greed ruined me. I was ruined now more so than ever before. I just pray that you'll take mercy on me one day when you get bored, hopefully put me out of my misery fast. The thought of being sold to another man was worse than death itself. "I do realize it now, master. I am worthless..." I wept right at your feet like  the worthless cunt that I am now.

Offline the savage

« Reply #594 on: April 25, 2019, 07:29:11 PM »
You gave in.  Your mind crumbled.  I saw it.  I could almost feel it.  There was nothing really all that special about it. In the end, I am sure, every owner sees this with their slaves.  The time when they gave up.  I grinned and walked away.  You did fight me a few times still, there was no desire behind it.  NO real expectation that you are going to get away.  Over and over I raped you.  I would always toss the new guys and girls in with you.  STill telling them that you used to be a procurer.  SO you can see the hate in them every time.  It only made your submission better.  Reminding yourself that you were worthless.  Less than nothing.  SO I didn't have to deal with you actually trying to do something like escaping ever again.  You were a slave, and slowly you faded away. 
-genghis khan

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl