In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: A Merchant's Trade (Derick and ksubmissivej)  (Read 97 times)

Offline ksubmissivej

• Rep: 2
Re: A Merchant's Trade (Derick and ksubmissivej)
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2018, 01:27:40 PM »
Kiara cries out with each thrust, writhing in the dragon's grasp. She feels herself being ravished, blood continuing to trickle from her. Her back is scraped roughly as she rubs against the tree, the bark cutting into her skin leaving scrapes. She hopes that it will be over soon. That this beast will be done with her and release her. Surely, now that she is no longer a virgin, he will not let her go... Surely, she will be able to get out of here. Her head drops as he continues to pound away inside of her; she feels ashamed. Her body grows weaker with each thrust, allowing him more control. She is like a ragdoll in his arms.

Offline Derick

• Rep: 15
  • On the Hunt
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2018, 02:54:58 PM »
Her blood, added only a little  bit to the ease of each thrust. Yet he would not draw it out, eagerly taking her, eagerly ravishing her body. Her tight body felt delightful, squeezing tight on the dragon’s sensitive shaft. He thrust in faster, not caring about her pain in the slightest, as he eagerly drives in. As his groans get louder, his final ground would almost be a draconic shriek as his seed shot up into her, a couple more thrust into her, empties out the shaft, as he pulls it from her.

With her still in his grip, she would be simply tossed over his shoulder, as he walks back to the cave she had only just run from. “Your mine now, accept that and I may be more gently next time. You will not be getting a second chance to run.” As he holds her over his shoulder, he reaches down, to pick up something. A manacle, the and chain attaching it, as one was brought up to one leg and the bolt is tightened, and then a second is brought up to her other leg and tightened. “This place will be your home, for however long you manage to live.”
Please check my request thread if your interested. All my ideas will be posted here: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,1635.msg93060.html

Offline ksubmissivej

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2018, 03:10:35 PM »
As he pumps his hot cum inside of her, Kiara cries. He finally pulls out and she yelps from the pain in her groin. This is it... he will finally just leave... She is wrong. Instead, he throws her over his shoulder, carrying her back to that horrible cave with him. She is too weak to put up much of a fight. "No! Let me go! Please!" she begs as she feels the manacles attached to her legs.

Her fate is realized... she is stuck here. He is not going to let her go. She will be here until she dies, which it seems like he expects to be soon. Kiara stifles a sob, tears returning to her eyes. "Please... I just want to go home..." she begs pathetically. Kiara hopes that he will change his mind. Maybe he will have mercy. She is not overly convinced that he will, but maybe there is still hope.

Offline Derick

• On the Hunt
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2018, 05:06:09 PM »
"Do you think you even have a home to return to? You were given to me by the only family you had know. He had no need to bring you in her, tied or bound, you followed him in here, trusting him. Now you belong to me, and this will be your home. You will please me when I see fit, and you will serve me when I have a use for you." As he walks, his form twists as he grows, shifting back to his four legged form. "Be glad, that I had some sympathy on you, as I took you in one of my smaller forms, because I still am tempted to take you as I am now." He said with a grin, as he moves to the back of the cave, and settles down.
Please check my request thread if your interested. All my ideas will be posted here: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,1635.msg93060.html

Offline ksubmissivej

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2018, 11:12:03 PM »
Kiara watches as the dragon moves away from her, shifting back into the form she first saw him in. Her eyes are cold, her hatred boiling inside her. She wished that she could burn holes in those scales with her eyes. I will please him when he sees fit?! she thought incredulously. I'm not somebody's pet! She had a hard time believing that he had any form of empathy or sympathy. He eventually settled down in the back of the cave, seemingly like he was going to go to sleep. Kiara waited for a few minutes before looking at the manacles on her ankles. There must be a way to get them off. She started to pull at them, testing them for weaknesses, trying to figure out how to remove them.

Offline Derick

• On the Hunt
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2018, 11:40:22 PM »
The manacles were tightened by a single iron bolt, that Dragon had secured by hand, yet he had manged to tighten the bolt incredibly tight, without any form of tools their is hardly a chances for her to loosen that bolt. The dragon simply watches her from his resting point, idly finding her struggling a amusing. "You won't get free, you may as well simply attempt to get some rest, because when I wake I'm going to take you again."

Offline ksubmissivej

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2018, 11:47:23 PM »
Kiara looks over at him in horror. When was this hell going to end? She looks back to the manacles, seeing that there is no way to get them undone by herself. Her eyes sting as they begin to well with tears. She doesn't want him to see her cry, so she slides up to a cave wall, facing away from him. As soon as she rests her head against the cool stone, she feels the tears begin to roll down her cheeks silently. Kiara feels helpless. She leans against the wall, crying noiselessly and resting. She knows sleep will not come; at least it will not come easily. Shadows move outside the cave as creatures of the night scurry about. Kiara watches them, wishing that she could be free like them.

Offline Derick

• On the Hunt
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2018, 11:43:51 AM »
It would be a couple hours later, when the dragon stirred from his rest. Reverting to his Draconic Two Legged form, he would approach her as one of his massive hands would grab one of her legs. He chuckles darkly as he pulls her close.”It is time for me to have some fun with you again. Should I let you run again so I can drag you out of whatever hiding spot or should we just skip the formalities and should I just take you right now. That is if I your even able to run after the first time I had my fun with you.” He simply held her by the leg, pulling on the shackle so he could grab her other leg, pulling her closer.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl