In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Hunting Season with ksubmissivej  (Read 64 times)

Offline Pat Rairchy

• Rep: 60
  • n00b
Hunting Season with ksubmissivej
« on: August 08, 2018, 08:57:13 PM »
Looking back on things from 100 or even 50 years in the future every decision seems to be so logical.  It seems to be in a long line of dominoes that you can point to.  And wonder how the people at the time could be so blind or surprised by the things that happen.  Of course the assassination of a duke lead to a world war and the harsh peace of that lead to the resentment that a dictator would capitalize on in order to start a second.  The horror of those two wars would lead to an era of extreme vigilance and a desire to avoid another.  But that is with the full story.  Knowing every single scrap of information available to make judgements.  So in 100 years time people might look back and see how everything fit together to make the current tapestry.  How of course history was propelling society forward into something that once more recognized that a woman was below a man.  And took steps to get there.  The stripping of the 19th amendment to ensure that they did not try for power.  And then a dozen other small steps.  All leading inevitably to the joyous situation of female slavery. 

This is one of these steps. The hunting license.  A test run to see how people would react to slavery.  In time they will be selling the license.  But this is a pilot program.  Everyone who wants one gets to put their name in the hopper.  And a set number will be handed out.  Giving them license to abduct a woman.  Do whatever they want to her.  As long as she does not die under their care.  That would still be illegal.  Beyond that anything goes for the week you have.  From the time you tag your prey to the time you have to release them.  The internet is abuzz with people listing their fantasies.  Who they would take and why. How violent they would be. 

I did not talk about it. I tried simply to not think about it.  I never win anything.  Besides something like this is almost certainly rigged.  A few majoy donors would get them and maybe one or two nobodies for a smoke screen.  I tried not to think about the feel of a womans mouth around my cock as I showed her her place.  I was one of the first members of the Return to Normalcy Party.  But I never had money.  So I just went to meetings and voted like they wanted me to.  This is the sort of program people need.  To show that a woman should be happy to be enslaved to a man.  I am thinking that.  Watching the news.  Watching for the names.  Trying to tell myself that I do not care that I am not going to win. 
Don't think.  It strains you.  Don't speak.  It makes you ugly.  Just obey.  Obey and everything will be taken care of.

Offline ksubmissivej

• Rep: 2
Re: Hunting Season with ksubmissivej
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 09:32:16 PM »
I couldn't believe it... how had society come to this? How had we taken this far of a step backward? I think back to the stories my mother told me; about how she could go out and vote, how women were finally starting to be treated as equal to men. Then this... the hunting license... The actual LAW that said that men could hunt women LEGALLY. Not only could a woman be hunted and taken, it was for a week. The worst part was that the man could do anything he wanted to her in the week that he had her, aside for killing her.

I had learned a lot about the men in my life when this license came into question. Some of my friends remained loyal to their female friends, stating that they would never take the opportunity (even if some of them were lying). Others described their fantasies in detail... rape, brutal torture, physical abuse... It was horrifying. I hated thinking about it. I hated picturing the social media posts... men, degrading women. And all of it was legal. No woman was safe from the license. I thought of my brother; would he do it? Would he take the opportunity? Then I thought of my baby sister... would she be one of the unfortunate ones to be abducted? I shuddered as goosebumps raised on my arms. And what about me? I knew I needed to be vigilant; I needed to keep my head down.

Tonight was the night... the lottery. My family gathers around the television, awaiting the names. The names of the selected men who would be getting a license. Supposedly it is completely random; every man has an equal chance. I am sure it is rigged though. There must be private donors... they will be the ones who get the licenses. I look at my father... would he be one of them? What would he do? I push the thought aside; best not to go there. I huddle up with my sister, hugging her close to me. This can't be happening... can it?

Offline Pat Rairchy

• n00b
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 06:06:20 PM »
They flashed names.  Being read off of a prompter.  I am honestly surprised because I do not recognize any of them.  The big money political backers get enough news coverage that you know their names.  You might not be able to pick them out of a line up but you know who they are.  So I guess maybe there is an element of random chance to this.  The thought had just crossed my mind when I heard my name spoken.  The pretty little newswoman reading it off with no emotion.  She had been pro hunting licenses for a long time.  I am betting that is why she was still on the air.  But just when I started to think that it must have been someone else my phone buzzed.  A single text from the government EMS system.  Telling me where to report for my tag.  I grinned.  Holy shit.  I won.  I get to be the first to do this.  I get to show someone her natural state.  Make her understand. 

The next morning I go to the DMV.  Of all the places to be happy to be going to the DMV has to be the strangest. But it is the best set up to distribute these nation wide quickly. The tag is simple.  A patch that I press on to the bare skin of whoever I want to claim.  One week later it dissolves and falls off of their flesh.  From the application to that moment they belong totally to me.  I am told it also will give off a shock if they try to remove it and I am handed a remote to set it off.  If I want to torture or just to help with the taking.  Either one works.  Though I do not think you should be torturing women.  They might be less than and have to have decisions made for them but they are pets.  You do not hurt them.  Beautiful creatures that need to be cherished and educated on the joys of slavery.

In a storybook world I would have stepped out in to the sun.  But I live in reality.  Even if I just won my greatest which.  I get to step out in to a rain. Not quite a downpour but enough that on any other day I would have been upset.  Today though I do not care. I put in for a weeks vacation from work.  Now I just need to find my girl. 
Don't think.  It strains you.  Don't speak.  It makes you ugly.  Just obey.  Obey and everything will be taken care of.

Offline ksubmissivej

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 10:58:47 PM »
My family and I watch in horror as the names are read. We don't recognize any of them, which comes as a great surprise. I hold my baby sister closely to me, stroking her soft hair. She is almost a spitting image of me, just seven years younger. I promise myself that I will not let anything happen to her. My father looks at the two of us, despair weighing heavily in his eyes. I give him a knowing look. We are his babies... he doesn't want anything to happen to us. I look to my brother, who wears a obvious look of disgust and contempt. I know he thinks that this hunting license is one of the most heinous things to ever have been created in our country's history.

After the broadcast, we all go to bed, my father tucking my sister and I in (even though I am 23...) and kissing us on the forehead. "Goodnight Daddy." we both chime as he closes the door to our shared room. I know that tonight will be a restless one, full of tossing and turning. "I love you Kylie" I whisper to the darkness. "I love you to Kiara..." she mutters back. I know she is afraid; as well she should be. It's open season on women now... and we could be the ones taken. I wish that we could just hide away in our house until this is all over, but who knows how long that will be...

The next day I go to work at the cafe that I waitress at. It is a gloomy day. Fitting for the mood that our entire household is in. My father watches my sister and I get ready for the day and head for the door. "Girls!..." he starts, tears welling in his eyes. We both turn to him, concerned looks haunting our young faces. "B...be careful out there today... okay?" he says with a weak smile. I walk to him and gingerly give him a kiss on the forehead. "Of course Daddy." I say, trying to give him my cutest smile to cheer him up.

I only have to work the lunch shift, and then I can pick up Kylie and go home. I have a feeling we won't be spending much time hanging out outside of the house for a while. I get a lot of the usual taunts and jeers from men who come in for lunch. One even has the audacity to try to touch my ass as I pass him, his fingers running up my thigh underneath my skirt. I turn around and give him a menacing look, a sort of "back-the-fuck-off" one. I am relieved when my manager says that I can be done and I quickly change into my normal clothes: a beautiful flowy blue sundress and some elegant black sandals. I undo my ponytail, letting my naturally wavy dirty blonde hair fall around my shoulders. "Have a good night Bill!" I call out as I head out the door into the rain.

My house isn't too far away, so I have to walk to work. Saves on gas for a car... My umbrella pops up over my head, shielding my head and body from the rain coming down. I start a brisk walk toward my sister's school, about ten blocks from the cafe. As I am walking, I pass by the DMV on the other side of the street. I take no notice of the man that has just exited the building, focused on getting to the school so I can get us both home safely. 

Offline Pat Rairchy

• n00b
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 06:49:11 AM »
Lifetimes can change in an instant.  Since I had never put any thought in to what I was going to be doing or who I would be targeting I am open to all possibilities.  Which is why it does not bother me to simply start following the first attractive woman who I happened to see when I stepped out.  Falling in behind her a few paces.  Matching her walk easily.  For her it is a lot of quick steps.  But I have longer legs.  I can keep pace with it seeming natural.  I do not know why I decided to fall in behind her.  Maybe it was the way that she was still displaying herself even though she knew now that any man she saw could take her.  It would not be unusual for there to be a pro slavery female wandering around.  It was the great untold truth of the election that got us in power.  It would not have been enough for every man to vote our way.  Some women had to see the truth.  Know that society was lying to them about their minds and their independence.

So I followed the girl in the sundress with the nice legs.  It is a pleasant walk if nothing else.  It takes me up to a school.  Where I see something I had not expected to see. They only gave out a thousand or so tags.  So the odds of any two of us bumping in to each other were slim.  But here it was.  Some woman was on the ground and a boy at least 15 years younger than her was thrusting inside her.  With the abandon that only comes from teenage years.  My guess was it was the sexy teacher and a student who she did not particularly like.  Though if you had a tag and I could see it adhered to her neck it did not matter.  The blood leaking out of her mouth was just a sign that he was cruel.  Fucking her out in public.  Where everyone could see it.  She would be hurt and nobody would ever take her seriously again. 

I nearly ran in to the girl that I had been following.  It seems like she has stopped in shock. Looking down at the scene in front of us.  I stopped to.  To really enjoy it.  Sensing the horror coming from her.  She might not know it but she is coming very close to being tagged herself.  Because she is putting off the vibes I want.  Someone who needs to be educated in the true role of the woman. 

Offline ksubmissivej

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 12:59:35 PM »
I am oblivious to the man who has started to follow me, focused on trying to get home as quickly as I can. My mind whirls from the previous night. Hunting licenses... I can't believe that it is actually happening. Of course, the chances of it happening near her are slim, but I am still afraid. What if someone took Kylie? I don't think I would be able to forgive myself... ever. I renew my efforts to get to her school quickly, my feet pounding into the pavement.

As I near the school, I notice two people on the ground. My first instinct is that something has happened and they are hurt. I start to increase my pace when I figure it out. I stop abruptly, not believing my eyes. Right in front of me! It's a woman, sprawled on the ground, blood trickling from her open mouth. On top of her is a young man, pounding into her. He is vigorous, clearly excited about the privilege he has been given. I notice her tag, the mark claiming her as this man's property for a week. My hand instinctively goes to my mouth, covering it. I am horrified... it is happening... it isn't a dream.

I want to go to her. I want to smash in the man's head. But I know I can't. It is illegal to interfere in the process. Men who have the hunting license are immune. They may choose to do whatever they want, and you cannot stop them. If you do, you are throw in jail and slapped with a felony. I feel the internal struggle, wanting to help, but knowing I can't. Then her eyes meet mine. They plead with me, begging me to help her. That is when I recognize her. Mrs. Thompson... a former teacher of mine. I choke out a sob and give her an apologetic look. She has to realize it. I can't help her. I have to be able to protect my sister.

I turn away, feeling a part of me break inside. Quickly, I start toward the school... I have to get Kylie and we have to go home. The school bell rings and students start filing out. I immediately spot Kylie and race over to her. "Come on Ky, we need to go" I tell her, my voice full of urgency. She gives me a confused look, but nods. I grab her hand, leading her away from the school and towards our neighborhood. I have to get her out of here... I have to protect her. Little do I know, she isn't the one needing protecting.

Offline Pat Rairchy

• n00b
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2018, 01:31:36 PM »
I watched.  Enjoying the sight as I kept splitting my attention between the scene on the ground and you.  Noticing just how disgusted you got by seeing it.  And I will admit it is very shocking to see a woman being used like she was supposed to be used.  True the blood is not a good sight.  It is not the sort of thing you should have done to a woman.  There was no need to abuse her.  Just take her and show her that she was property.  Better when she was submitting to a man.  And there was nothing wrong with it.  Just perfectly and completely natural.

On one of the glances I had noticed that you had collected a student and were starting to move away.  Move away quickly.  Too young to be a child.  So given the resemblence that had to be a sister.  My eyes took her in as well.  She might be worth hunting too.  Now I have to follow.  To decide which of you is my choice.  It is fun how quickly a life changes.  Yesterday I was completely sure that there would be no way I was the one who got to take a license.  Two days ago licenses and slavery were not things that people considered.  Twenty minutes ago you were just another face.  Not likely to ever encounter a hunter.  Now you are the primary target. 

I trailed behind.  Still at the same pace and the same distance between the two of us.  The fact that there is a sister there does not matter.  I just need to decide which of you to grab.  Youth?  Experience?  I do not know.  I am going to step closer.  To hear you.  Maybe one of you will say something to make the decision for me.

Offline ksubmissivej

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2018, 11:07:50 PM »
We have begun moving away from the school and I am so focused on getting Kylie home to safety that I still do not notice the man who is following us increasingly closer. Surely, my father will decide that it is time to keep us inside, to keep us safe; barricade the house to make sure no one can get in. Surely, he will see this when I describe to him the events that have occurred right before my very eyes today. I am so busy swimming in my thoughts that I do not here Kylie speak at first.

"Kiara... Kiara... KIARA!" Kylie's voice increases in volume as she grows impatient, tugging her hand in my tight grip. "Huh?" I question, looking at her. "I said... I want to stop at the store. I need to grab a few things for my homework tonight." Kylie says impatiently. "What's your deal?" she continues. "It's... nothing..." I mutter, almost incomprehensible. "It's not nothing. What's wrong Kiara?" she persists. I look down at the ground as we continue to walk.

"It's Mrs. Thompson... I saw her... on the ground." I say, stifling a sob. "There was a boy on top of her. She was tagged." I finish, my voice becoming stern. Kylie's face abruptly changes and I can see the horror in her eyes. "It's real. The whole thing is real. I have to get you out of here. I have to get you home." I say with increasing urgency. She nods understandingly. "I still have to get some stuff from the store Kiara..." she whispers. "It's not just stuff for homework... it's... well, you know..." Kylie trails off, giving me a look. I immediately understand... she needs something that only a woman would need. How can I tell her no? She should be fine... "Fine. But you need to be quick Ky." I say with a tone that only an older sibling could have when talking to her younger sibling. "Yeah, yeah." she responds.

We keep moving, arriving at a convenience store. "Make it quick." I order. She gives me a look that tells me exactly what she is thinking. Yes Mom! She opens the door, a bell ringing. I stay outside, looking in the direction of my house. I just want to get Kylie there as soon as possible. My phone rings and a picture pops up. It's Dad.

The phone comes to my ear as my finger makes a quick slide on the screen. "Dad? Yeah... We are heading home right now." I say nervously into the phone. "Dad... it's horrible. It's true... Mrs. Thompson." I say as a tear starts to slide down my cheek. "I couldn't believe it either, but it's true. I saw it right in front of me. I can't believe that any man would actually think he could do this to someone." I say, another tear joining the first; they gain momentum and drop off my jaw, splashing on the ground silently. "Yeah... Yeah... We will be home in ten minutes." I say into the cell. "Love you too." I finish.

Offline Pat Rairchy

• n00b
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2018, 05:05:37 AM »
You were one of those.  I was close enough to hear what you really thought of the new laws.  Of the justice that is finally being done.  The natural order being restored.  Thinking less of any man who can do that.  I think less of any man who cannot take a woman firmly in the hand and show her her place.  My decision is made.  You are getting tagged.  It is a good thing for you.  Since you need to learn. Learn that things like thought and independence are bad for you.  That you should not judge any male.  That you should be happy to submit. 

I followed you in to the store.   Completely dropping any pretense of subtlety.  Because there is nowhere to run in here.  Only one door.  The one behind me.  That you have to go through me to use.  I am close enough to hear your conversation with your father. Another one of the disgusting males who do not think we need to take a firm hand with our women.  Part of the reason that they had been acting so wrong for so long. Men who think that there is nothing wrong with teaching a woman to strive for independence.  Even though they take to it like a fish to a bicycle. 

You were still lost in whatever haze you had spent your entire walk in.  Not feeling me approach.  Not responding until I had already pressed the tag against your skin.  Until it had adhered to you and gave me rights to you for an entire week. More than long enough for me to train you.  To show you that you are better off slaved than free.  "You need to be educated.  Fortunately you got lucky enough to find someone willing to do it for you.  Sadly I can't take your sister too since she needs it bad enough.  Guess when I am done with you it will be up to you to tell her how good you felt as a slave."  I spoke these words intimately close to you as I waited to see if I needed to shock you.  Somehow I doubted it. 

Offline ksubmissivej

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2018, 10:57:53 AM »
My phone slides back into the pocket concealed in my dress after our conversation ends. I look to the back of the store, keeping an eye on Kylie. I watch as she steers clear of a male, probably about 50, electing to move to the next aisle to avoid him. That's my girl! I think proudly. Suddenly, I feel a pressure and a little sting on my skin. My eyes widen as I feel your body, close to mine, your hot breath blowing on my ear. I had been so preoccupied with protecting Kylie that I forgot about protecting myself. Your words elicit a small choked sob from me as I realize what is happening. I've been tagged... There is no avoiding it. If I run, not only will you probably catch me, but I could be further punished for my non-compliance.

I still have not turned to see the man who was ballsy enough to claim me as his own, watching Kylie as she continues her shopping. She grabs something from the shelf hidden from view by a pillar. As she places it in her basket, her eyes scan the room, landing on the two of us. I can see her muscles tense from across the room. Her eyes take in the scene before her, watching the man who is standing so close to me. Then, they shift to meet mine and I see her obvious horror.

My head shakes side to side, a clear message to her not to interfere. She gives me a look of frustration and angst. I know she wants to come to my aid. I know she wants to push you away from me and bolt out the door together. I know she wants to undo what has been done to her big sister. But she can't. It is out of either of our control. If she fights you, she will go to jail. It does not matter that she is only 16. If I fight you, I am fairly certain I will lose as I can feel how much bigger you are than me just by your body pressed against mine. And here is not the place. Other men can assist a man who has tagged a girl if she struggles against him and tries to get away. Based on the hungry looks we are now receiving from about half a dozen men in the store, I deduce that I probably don't stand a chance. I will wait until you take me whereever you plan on taking me. Then, I will make you regret choosing me as your hunting pleasure.

I slowly turn so that I can see you. I want to get a look at the man who decided I was his for the taking. Your dark eyes meet mine and I try to burn my hatred into you. You have dark hair and an olive-toned skin. You aren't really that tall, but you are well-built. I realize that you could probably snap my wrist like a twig if you really wanted, and the thought scares me. "I will make you regret this..." I whisper, my tone almost venomous.

Offline Pat Rairchy

• n00b
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2018, 07:23:30 PM »
A lot happens very quickly.  Communication without a word as you stared at the face of your sister.  Warning her off. I almost wished that she would try to interfere.  If I had read the rules correctly it would be allowable for me to do things to her as well.  Not keep her but stop and punish the interference however I wanted.  But I saw you shaking your head and telling her not to come close.  And after you did that you turned to me and told me that you were going to make me regret tagging you.  Instead of shocking you through the tag I spoke to you.  Putting an arm around your waist and dragging you up against me.  "No.  You are going to be thanking me when I am done with you.  For finally showing you just what you really were and making sure that you understood your place in the world."  I had my eyes locked on your lips.  Sure your body had great curves but I have always been a sucker for a great pair of lips.  Those things that are formed just right to seal around a cock and not let go until there is cum sprayed deep down your throat.  You'll learn the proper use for your mouth too. 

I had followed you the exact opposite way from my place.  Shame.  It means that I have a long way to go back.  Riding a slave back on a bus seems wrong and so does walking.  Walking more because I am sure that I will not be able to control myself.  Not be able to stop myself from fucking you before then.  I guess it is a ride back in the back of a taxi.

With my grip around your hips I turned you and walked you out of the store. Making sure I made eye contact with your sister.   "Don't worry.  I will make sure she is treated right.  And understands her place.  It was always to be a slave.  This just finally gave us the chance."  I hailed a cab and all but shoved you inside it as I needed to get you back.  "Should have brought a gag along.  Because you have lips that are just aching to be fucked."

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl