In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Hose Anyone?  (Read 2696 times)

Offline Hoselvr

• Rep: 22
  • Pantyhose Rapist
Hose Anyone?
« on: June 27, 2014, 10:39:01 PM »
As on other boards, I am most likely the only one with a pantyhose fetish (no, not wearing them but lusting after women who wear them). On the off chance there are others with this fetish, I've created this thread for discussion.
"Don't know where we're going but it's no use being late." ~ Matthew Quigley

Offline fallen saint

• contemplating life's existence in solitude
  • Rep: 15
  • Our love is god, let's go get a slushie
Re: Hose Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2014, 11:58:14 PM »
Everywhere I look you're all I see.
Just a fading fucking reminder of who I used to be.

"Sunshine is dangerous;  Sugar can be poison
And love, well that's obvious;  Beware of too mouch happiness"

Offline steg

• Tears or Blood. You pick the lube
  • Rep: 40
  • One Man Bukkake Gang
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 02:26:18 PM »
As on other boards, I am most likely the only one with a pantyhose fetish (no, not wearing them but lusting after women who wear them). On the off chance there are others with this fetish, I've created this thread for discussion.

Serious question, would the fetish be ruined for you if you discovered your daughter owned a pair? I'm interested to see how it would psychologically impact, if at all.

p.s. how is your daughter??

Offline Hoselvr

• Pantyhose Rapist
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 02:44:19 PM »

Serious question, would the fetish be ruined for you if you discovered your daughter owned a pair? I'm interested to see how it would psychologically impact, if at all.

p.s. how is your daughter??

I can't recall the last time my daughter wore pantyhose. Like my wife, she don't care for them and thus requires a special occasion such as a wedding or Presidential Inauguration to consider wearing them.

P.S. My daughter is just fine without you.  :D

Offline LiskaHunter

• Rep: 83
  • Mandalore the Violator
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2014, 02:32:41 PM »
I absolutely love stockings, but I can't stand pantyhose.  I love the look and feel of a girl wearing them, either with or without a garter belt (preferably with).  My favorite would be lace-top with a garter belt (redundant, but I like it), so I can run my hands over them while I'm taking her, playing with the garters and letting them snap back into place against her thighs.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Rep: 249
  • Cloaking Device Activated
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2015, 03:51:20 PM »
Panty Hose or tights with tears in them... The more strategic the better.

Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline ShadowRage

• Rep: 12
  • ... "Shhh, don't cry" ...
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2015, 08:46:48 PM »
Have always loved them . . . on women, that is.  Only in the last few years did I figure out why I like hose/tights over stockings and a garter, and it is definitely rape-related.  Psychologically, the panty part is a woman's last defense against violation, at least clothing-wise.  (Yes, yes, I know, she's likely wearing panties too, but hey, it's my twisted libido talkin' here.)(The last image here is just too weird not to post.)

Offline larry6

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2015, 06:41:05 PM »
Just got to love pantyhosed women! Oh yeah!

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 132
  • The quiet one
    • My Escape Her Nightmare-Tumblr
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2015, 11:30:26 PM »
I wouldn't necessarily call it a fetish, but I definitely like hose in no small part because it focuses attention to a woman's legs.  It's an added bonus that they tear relatively easily and heighten a rape fantasy for me.

Offline Surrender2U

• Rep: 661
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2015, 12:57:52 PM »
I know you guys like this fetish, but do you actually see women wearing panty hose anymore? I haven't worn them in about 10 years, at least. I agree, they make legs look really sexy. But I don't think it's 'cool' anymore.

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 132
  • The quiet one
    • My Escape Her Nightmare-Tumblr
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2015, 06:05:56 PM »
Bare legs were outside of the dress code for my company up until three or four years ago, and most of the women that work there still where pantyhose if they are in a skirt.

Offline ShadowRage

• Rep: 12
  • ... "Shhh, don't cry" ...
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2015, 06:47:36 PM »
I know you guys like this fetish, but do you actually see women wearing panty hose anymore? I haven't worn them in about 10 years, at least. I agree, they make legs look really sexy. But I don't think it's 'cool' anymore.

It's pretty rare to see them these days, although I would imagine in a corporate environment, it might be more common.  But you're right; in all the snaps of celebrity women in the past few years, they're always sporting the bare-leg look.

As to you wearing pantyhose, I'm betting that if it got you stalked by certain members here, it might return to your wardrobe, eh?

Offline KLM

• Rep: 78
  • Looking for fun roleplay partners for fun + games
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2015, 10:31:16 PM »
I wear pantyhose or tights on many days for work---not always, but often.  Where I work seems like a 45-55 (45 in pantyhose/or tights).  I just think they compliment my outfits nicely. For social occasions I especially like---as does my hubby :)

Offline Hoselvr

• Pantyhose Rapist
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2015, 12:19:11 PM »
The most common place I see women wearing pantyhose now-a-days is at the airport. Many Flight Attendants wear them as do many business women. Someone told me that they are more commonly worn by women in Japan, but haven't been there to confirm such a statement.

Offline KLM

• Rep: 78
  • Looking for fun roleplay partners for fun + games
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2015, 11:20:14 AM »
Where I work a fairly professional atmosphere. Maybe "old fashioned" by some standards, but the young of us and older often in pantyhose or tights.  I agree on the airport thing...standard flight attendant fare to be in nylons.   As for the Japanese, can't confirm...never been to Japan :)   

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin