In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description: No more politics, religion, or divisive content.

Tags:

Author Topic: Why I "banned" the Rage Cage  (Read 164 times)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 816
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Why I "banned" the Rage Cage
« on: August 21, 2018, 04:40:18 PM »
The "Rage Cage" was formerly the place we directed all politics/religion discussion. If you never saw it, you didn't have the 100 posts required to even see it. The site we modelled RapeCage after, RapeDesires, allowed such topics to mingle with the General Discussion area where they regularly caused trainwrecks, but we wisely sectioned those topics off into a "Rage Cage" so the divisiveness that such topics usually caused wouldn't infect the rest of the board. However, over the 4 years I've run this site, I've repeatedly watched otherwise good people get irrationally angry over political and religious discussions in that section and then let their anger out on either the admins or on others who didn't deserve it, in effect infecting the board outside the Rage Cage.

I want it perfectly clear that those who behaved badly are a squillion percent responsible for their own behaviour. We provided you the tools to avoid content you didn't want to see, and you chose to look anyway and then allowed your emotions to turn you into abusive arseholes. That's on you. I'll not be forgiving those who don't ask for it, but I will forget the behaviour so long as it's not repeated. That should be easier with the Rage Cage gone. There are plenty of political- and religious-themed sites out there where you can continue that sort of talk if you wish.

And for the record I'm not blind to the fact that Louise once banned me from RapeDesires when I let a troll get the better of me and I took out my anger on the moderators. Louise was right to ban me. And I'll be right when I ban anyone else who makes the same mistake.

Enjoy the rest of this site.
-Ray
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 05:35:54 PM by RayPistonprowl »

I think a tuba or a french horn to the ass would feel A-maaaaazing!! -darkfantasygirl
There may be some conflicted wanking later :laughgrin: :girlwank: -cosmicwitch
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
"Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again" -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 816
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Why I "banned" the Rage Cage
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 02:26:08 PM »
I mean it when I say I want all the Rage Cage-related drama gone, so DO NOT discuss it on any public part of the site. You can discuss it in private or not at all. Thanks for complying.

I think a tuba or a french horn to the ass would feel A-maaaaazing!! -darkfantasygirl
There may be some conflicted wanking later :laughgrin: :girlwank: -cosmicwitch
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
"Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again" -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Rep: 287
  • Cloaking Device Activated
Re: Why I "banned" the Rage Cage
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 08:33:11 PM »
Just for the record: YAYZ.

Sorry to all who liked it, but what a PITA that part of the site became. NOT sorry to see it go.

Thanks @RayPistonprowl
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl