In Chat Now:

Author Topic: On unwanted physical contact  (Read 6206 times)

Offline rabbico96

• finding way to be myself
  • Rep: 7
  • n00b
Re: On unwanted physical contact
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2017, 04:09:30 AM »

without considering my personal interests

there are many similar cases in japan.

on the Buses or subway trains.

pretty many sexual harassers was arrested on public transit by police.

but they never disappear.

honestly, my sexual tastes began from them.

but they never consider whom they harass.

it can be worst thing to someone.

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 534
  • Your evil angel
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2017, 06:28:39 AM »
I'm a big fan of chikan videos but I can't imagine what it would be like to actually have it happen. [member=6]Ingenue[/member] has brought some really good techniques to our attention. I hope nobody here ever has to use them but if any if our ladies find themselves in that kind of situation, I hope they remember what to do.
No, as a matter of fact I am NOT a Russian bot...

Online SoftGameHunter

• Putzmeister - my wife picked the title :(
  • Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 156
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2017, 11:48:44 AM »
This is a really important issue, and it shows up so many problems we have in our society, one being that most of us are trained politeness as a child to the point where we don't know how to be assertive as adults. And I say that as a large and tall adult male (needless to say, I haven't been getting aggressive sexual offers). It took me years to learn to give the brush off to pushy people (salesmen, panhandlers, etc), so I can only try to imagine what the ladies here have to deal with in a scarier situation. I picture the times I've been threatened in bad neighborhoods and add the rape element.

And let's all be clear about something. Crystal clear. Every man knows that the line "I have a boyfriend" or "My boyfriend won't like that" is just "no" with a face-saving option. I've heard it. I have no idea if the last girl to feed it to me had a boyfriend or not, because my follow-up wasn't "He doesn't need to know", it was "Got 'ya". We continued with friendly chit that for the rest of the semester. Anything less is not a misunderstanding; it is his signal that you're in trouble.
Yesterday I stopped a woman from being brutally raped. Turned out I was able to talk her into it after all.

Offline Surrender2U

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 822
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2017, 11:21:59 AM »
Every man knows that the line "I have a boyfriend" or "My boyfriend won't like that" is just "no" with a face-saving option. I've heard it. I have no idea if the last girl to feed it to me had a boyfriend or not, because my follow-up wasn't "He doesn't need to know", it was "Got 'ya".

I think I love you.  :blush:

Yes, I get that too, even with me being married. "He doesn't need to know." I've even been yelled this in my car with my windows down, with this  :licksplit: lovely gesture.

Offline Ingenue

• Goddess Mistwess Puplord of Hope
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1424
  • Not very active: also message Smirkin
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2017, 04:23:00 PM »
Since this thread has been necrophiled ;) I thought I'd add another thought I just had about a way old post.

I would think that making statements like, "I'm married", "I'm a lesbian", "Please leave me alone", "I have Aids", "My husband's a Cop, and so am I."  etc would work.

No, they don't.

To these creatures, any reason is seen as an obstacle to argue around until they get their yes. Every excuse you give will be met with a pat answer as to why you're wrong and he's right. This is because you're trying to make your refusal be not your fault so you don't get murdered, which is fucking understandable, while he is trying to draw out the creepfest.

This took me a while to learn, but they want excuses. It keeps the conversation going; in their lizard brains "because" means they still have a chance. They're like a child trying to change your mind by saying "but why, but why, but whyyy".

The one thing they can't argue around with their "logic" (which is, in reality, no more genuine "logic" than a toddler arguing about bedtime, and don't ever let men convince you different) is... no. Just no. And a louder no every time the shitlord makes you repeat it, with accompanying "leave me alone" and "you're being extremely creepy" and "stop grabbing me" and whatever draws the wrong kind of attention that predators hate, because he wants to be in control of the social pressures to not make a scene and you just turned those against him.

You will be left with a parting shot of "bitch" of "dyke" or "way to make me feel like shit". This is sour grapes in action, pure spiteful attempt at punishment. He'll convince himself of some face-saving alternative facts within five minutes. While, if you're me, you'll be shaking for two hours.

However you handle them, these objects will ruin your day, and it's not your fault. Just do your best to make sure your day is all they ruin, and if you can, souring their hunting ground du jour by turning public scrutiny on them is a nice bonus.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 04:26:51 PM by Ingenue »
Semi-Absence: Ingy is currently squeaking, pleading, sobbing and being raped hard over and over ... by real life, in non-fun ways (aw damn!) and hence is not very active. Apologies and I get to messages when I can, but I advise also CCing the awesome Smirkin on anything pressing.

Smirkin dances around acid with wings made from Derick's scales "Rawr"

Online SoftGameHunter

• Putzmeister - my wife picked the title :(
  • Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 156
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2017, 08:14:41 PM »

You will be left with a parting shot of "bitch" of "dyke" or "way to make me feel like shit". This is sour grapes in action, pure spiteful attempt at punishment. He'll convince himself of some face-saving alternative facts within five minutes. While, if you're me, you'll be shaking for two hours.

That's what bugs me about guys who don't accept the I'm married/have a boyfriend line. It is a perfect face-saving alternative. You can have no real respect for women at all, and still say 'Hey, I don't mess with a bro's ho,' and walk away. But that's just not good enough for some.
Yesterday I stopped a woman from being brutally raped. Turned out I was able to talk her into it after all.

Offline Daria

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 102
  • n00b
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2017, 10:55:56 PM »

That's what bugs me about guys who don't accept the I'm married/have a boyfriend line. It is a perfect face-saving alternative. You can have no real respect for women at all, and still say 'Hey, I don't mess with a bro's ho,' and walk away. But that's just not good enough for some.

It's what [member=6]Ingenue[/member] said. That you care about facesaving (theirs or yours) makes you more attractive to them.

Offline Velorina

• Erotic Switch
  • Roleplayer
  • Rep: 0
  • MILF with an appetite.
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2022, 05:57:58 AM »
Survivor too. Made me (still does) shudder, couldn't move although wanted to.
Only those that have been through it will understand, you feel useless, and that is a horrible (and horrific) position to be put in/feel.
Light illuminates, yet darkness is much more enticing.

http://bdsmtest.org/r/ZVWhD6Bj

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980