In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Mackenzie's Endless Despair (With TeaseMe69) 5 2
Currently:  
Description: Mackenzie is driving to a new town to start her first year in college, her whole life ahead of her. But she makes a decision that will change her destiny forever.

Tags:

Author Topic: Mackenzie's Endless Despair (With TeaseMe69)  (Read 2257 times)

Offline Teaseme69

• Rep: 179
Re: Mackenzie's Endless Despair (With TeaseMe69)
« Reply #225 on: May 07, 2019, 08:47:53 PM »
Everything that you're doing feels good because there's np brutality to it, but I don't want this. You know I don't want to be here and you have to be smart enough to know I can't just flip a switch and be yours. I let you do what you want with me, I just close my eyes and let out moans as you fuck me and I get wetter. My nipples getting harder nd pressed against your chest. You groan out how good I feel and kiss my neck and give me little love bites in between. I know this feels good to you, you're using my body as a cum dump.

I was always pretty good at acting in school and I did get away with a few big lies with my parents. You're no different. I have to get away from here and I have to act calm with you, no more fighting. Now, I needed to act submissive and let you get what you want but I can't stay here much longer. You raped me and beat me, I know I need to get help soon and make sure I was okay. I know I'll never be the same emotionally again, but getting my body looked at was one thing I could control.

I arch my back and feel my toes curling, that sensation coming back again. It's that forced orgasm trying to take over my body, but I keep resisting it. I make little noises, soft subtle noises not on purposes but they just come out of my mouth. I feel myself getting closer and I'm panting now as I close my arms around your back tighter. This wasn't an act, I was actually cumming, but I bit down on my lower lip to keep you from hearing the noises coming out as best as I could, but then I came and I moaned out loudly as I soaked your cock and the bed.
Sometimes the devil on my shoulder ask "What the fuck are you doing?"
:fox:

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Rep: 53
  • Do you dare to look back?
« Reply #226 on: May 07, 2019, 10:03:28 PM »
I’m groaning in pleasure as I’m pushing my cock deep into you, thrusting and grinding away at your pussy, my hips bucking and rocking to make sure my thick shaft rubs slowly across your g-spot as I move inside you.  It’s working too.  I feel you constantly soaking my cock and your moans are getting louder and more frequent, even though it’s obvious that you’re trying your best to hold them in, to not give me the satisfaction of seeing and hearing the pleasure that you’re feeling right now. 

I lower myself completely on top of you so that the mounds of your breasts and your erect nipples are pressing against my chest, moving up and down with me as I slide myself in and out of you over and over, groaning and gasping as I claim your body once again, taking my own pleasure from your tight vagina. 

My mouth goes back to your neck, kissing and biting, doing enough to leave a couple of love bites at the nape of your neck.  While I’m there, I can hear every moan and every sigh and every little orgasmic whimper that comes out of your mouth and I know that you’re getting close now.  I can feel as well as hear your breathing start to quicken, turning to panting as I feel your inner walls tightening around my probing shaft as it piledrives in and out of you.  Lifting my head slightly, I see you biting on your lower lip a little, trying to hold back; hold the moans in.  I smirk and rock my hips some more and there it is, the stroke that pushes you over the edge.  Your arms tighten around me, pulling you closer in to you, your back arching beneath us, lifting your ass; lifting us both from the bed as you’re unable to contain your pleasure any longer and you let out a loud, very loud moan of pleasure, an orgasm crashing through you, your pussy flooding, soaking my cock and your juices leaking out from between us and trickling down to the sheets beneath you. 

“Oh, fuck, Mackenzie, that’s it baby, you let me have that orgasm” I groan, picking up speed, thrusting deep and hard and fast to bring about my own climax, fucking you hard now, getting ready to cum and fill you with my seed once again.

Stalky McStalkface

Did you hear that noise behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the shadows?  Watching, waiting. Waiting to take you and claim you as mine. So look behind you, look back if you dare.

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #227 on: May 09, 2019, 11:11:37 PM »
When I came all over you and the bedsheets, I felt so much shame. You told me to give you my orgasm which I had no choice in the matter. The way you were fucking me caused me to cum the way I did. You were pounding into me harder and harder and groaning out louder as I squirted. I felt my toes curled up tightly as I came but slowly I started to relax. You loved everything you were doing to me since day one.

Maybe it was the way you were kissing my neck and gently biting me. Your touch was causing a spark in my body whether I wanted it to or not. I knew you were not far off from finishing yourself and now was the time for me to act like I had no problem with it. I already lost count on how many times you came inside me. Nothing seems to matter anymore now that I was probably never going to see my family ever again. All I had to survive was you. You were the one that feeds me, lets me wash up, and wear clothes only when you wanted. I kept my arms around your back but this time I looked away from you for a second. I quickly looked back at you and with all my might, I forced a kiss on your lips. I needed to earn your trust and now was the time to do anything to get it.

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #228 on: May 10, 2019, 06:43:45 AM »
I’m groaning so much with the pleasure I’m getting from your pussy as you grip me and soak me while your orgasm controls your body, making you not only squeeze me and milk my cum from my balls, but making you squirt too, sending your juices all over my groin.  I push the next few thrusts in as deep as I can, making you moan and mewl as I fuck you, preparing to rid myself of the burden inside my balls.  Hardening inside you as I get closer, my grunts and groans and gasps are getting louder and more frequent, your body rocking beneath me as I pound you with my thick shaft.  You’re still shuddering and trembling from your orgasm, still panting for breath as you come down from your sexual high.  You look away from me briefly, only for a second, before you look back and, wrapping your arms around me even tighter, pull me down and kiss me.

Initially surprised by your move, I quickly respond by kissing you back, my lips parting and welcoming your tongue into my mouth as it delves and explores and probes, dancing and twirling with my own tongue as I’m bucking my hips back and forth, my cock sliding in and out of you, twitching; pulsating.

I lower my body down onto yours and slide my hands under you so that I can grip your shoulders, squeezing them slightly as I drive my cock home, groaning into your mouth as I get to the point of no return.  Finally, panting for breath myself, I’m forced to break our kiss and push myself up again so that I can get some air into my lungs.  “NNNNNNNNnnnggggggggggghhhh, Oh God, Mackenzie” I groan as I fall off the edge of the orgasmic precipice, my cum exploding from my penis, stream after stream of the thick, warm liquid being injected into you, filling you and settling inside your young womb.  Thrust after thrust, grunting and gasping, more of my seed is pumped into you until finally, sated and drained, I collapse on top of you briefly before pushing myself up and settling myself on my elbows.

“That was fucking amazing, Mackenzie” I coo, gazing down into your pretty green eyes.  Eyes that, for the first time since you've been here, are not crying as I fucked you.  With my cock still twitching inside you, I lean back down to continue the kiss that you started.  I think I might actually be breaking you, slowly but surely, you definitely seem to be coming around to me.
Stalky McStalkface

Did you hear that noise behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the shadows?  Watching, waiting. Waiting to take you and claim you as mine. So look behind you, look back if you dare.

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #229 on: May 12, 2019, 12:18:44 AM »
We kiss passionately and inside my should feels like it's being striped away piece by piece. You started groaning and I knew you were cumming . I had to keep my self sane and not freak out about your load going inside my womb. If I was to gain your trust, I needed to act like I didn't care. You came what seemed like a gallon inside me, biting gently on my lower lip as your balls emptied inside of me. I felt a few tears streaming down my face, which I tried to wipe away before you noticed.

You were always loud when you came inside me, more so than when you made me suck you off before. You loved my pussy and I knew you craved it. You liked the way I smelled, the way I trembled, and feared you. You wanted submission out of me but how much longer can I take this? You thrust into me until every last drop has been emptied and you finally soften inside me and lay on me, breathing hard.

You kiss me softy on my lips and tell me how amazing it was while you look into my eyes. All I can think about is getting pregnant and the more you cum inside me, the greater the risk. I need to act like I'm okay with you fucking me/raping me but needed you to be reasonable with me. I look back at you and put on a fake smile as I brush my fingers against your face. "I'll do what you ask of me from now on without a fight, but can you do one  thing for me? F...for now can you please cum anywhere else?"

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #230 on: May 12, 2019, 12:54:20 AM »
As I’m looking down on you, you gaze back at me and smile.  But it’s a smile that doesn’t quite reach your eyes.  A smile that, while in other circumstances and with other people would appear warm and welcoming, it isn’t quite sincere.  You then go on to tell me that you’ll do what I ask of you without putting up a fight, but then continue by asking me to cum anywhere else but inside you.  And there it is.  The one thing that you keep asking for or begging for or even demanding.  It was demanding that which got you in trouble last time.  But this time it’s different.  This time you’re asking.  But the lack of sincerity in your smile bothers me.  I do believe that I’m breaking you, just not as quickly as I’d first thought.  So, since you’re blatantly lying to me, then I’ll happily play along with your little game.

“Mackenzie, cumming inside you is the most natural thing a man and a woman can do together” I say to you.  “I’m not going to cum anywhere else except occasionally down your throat.”  I see the look of dismay or despair glance across your eyes when I tell you this, and I’m pretty sure I know why you’re so fixated with this.  “If you’re worried about getting pregnant, then don’t.  I can’t have babies, I’ve never been fertile.  My little soldiers have all defected” I tell you.  It’s a lie, of course, but if you’re ever going to find that out, it’ll be too late by the time you do.  “Of course, the upshot of that is that if and when I let you go, sure they’ll find my cum inside you when you go to the cops and they examine you, but since there are no soldiers, there’s no DNA.”  On the outside I hold it back, but inside I’m smirking when I see your eyes widen with this information.  ’Sold to the slut lying on her back in my bed with my cock up her cunt!’ I think to myself as I look down on you.
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #231 on: May 12, 2019, 11:43:47 PM »
You spoke on about cumming inside a woman is the most natural thing and how you are not cumming anywhere else besides there and my mouth. I started to feel the tears coming on but then I was thinking that maybe you were testing me. So, I stayed silent and tried to keep calm. The next thing I hear was like snow on Christmas morning! You tell me you can't have kids and the weight on my chest was instantly lifted. Now, I can relax and act like everything is fine without having to worry about that one thing every woman thinks about. I sigh a sigh of relief and even though I hate you with the fire of a thousand suns, I lean up and kiss you.

Everything else you spoke about went in one ear and out the other as I was grinning to myself. Now, I had nothing to worry about, no rush against time. I still am disgusted at the fact I'm being raped and held here but I was feeling hope for the first time in weeks. I replied almost above a whisper. "Thank god!" I pulled my fingers from your hair gently and laid my arms to the side. I was ready for you to get off of me and start on your day. I was acting like my new life was this and I was starting to come around to it. I knew that now was too soon for me to be asking to roam the house or have privileges. I had all the time in the world to fool you as long as you were happy.

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #232 on: May 13, 2019, 12:19:39 AM »
I noticed you blink a tear away when I told you that I’m always going to be cumming inside you because it’s the most natural place for my cum to be deposited.  But, to your credit, you don’t cry.  Not one tear escapes from your eyes.  You seem to be appeased when I tell you that I’m infertile, that there’s no chance of me raping a baby into you.  So much so that you breathe a sigh of relief and then lean up to kiss me. I know that if I ever get you pregnant, and God knows I’m going to be fucking you enough that that could very well happen, you’re going to have such a hissy fit.  You’re probably going to want to try and start a fight with me, a fight that could end up costing you dearly.  But I’m prepared to cross that bridge when we get to it. 

Finally, we break the kiss and, with a sigh of ‘Thank God’, your arms fall to your sides.  After what seems like an age lying on top of you, my flaccid penis still inside of you and your breasts pressed against me, I push myself up off of you and sit on my knees.  My hands gently roam your body for a moment as I savour your soft, flawless skin.  I smile when I see a small stream of my cum slowly start to leak from your vagina and run down towards the sheets below your ass.  I decide that it’s time to change your bedding, you’ve been fucked on here several times now, resulting in various bodily fluids and secretions being deposited on them.

“Why don’t you have a shower and freshen up while I change your sheets, and then I’ll make you some breakfast?” I ask.  “Anything in particular you’d like?”

I have to say that I’m pleased with your progress the last few days, how you appear to have given up fighting with me, pushing against me.  But there’s still something that isn’t quite sitting right with me.  You keep flashing me your warmest smile, but it’s not quite sincere.  And the fighting stopped all too suddenly for it to be all down to me breaking your will.  No, I’ve decided I don’t entirely trust this new you yet.  But we’ll see how it goes, it could well just be me being sceptical. 

I climb off the bed and get dressed while you decide what you want for breakfast.
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #233 on: May 13, 2019, 11:17:44 PM »
You push yourself off of me and sit up on your knees and start to run your hands over my body. I don't move just lie still and let you touch me. You look down between my legs and I know you're proud of watching your cum leak out of me. Your cum that won't destroy my life. I just breathe and relax.

The sheets are wet from your cum and you mention about taking a shower and changing the sheets. A shower sounded amazing right now. "That sounds nice." I hated you and being nice to you was taking so much out of me but I needed to keep this act up. I sat up and started to sit up on the edge of the bed, being careful about how I was looking at the door and looking at you. I know you have the key in your jeans somewhere or somewhere on you. I see your jeans on the ground but then you start getting dress as you asked me what I wanted for breakfast. "I don't care, whatever you want." I keep my voice soft and sweet.

I figured you wouldn't mind me roaming around the room, so I stood and started towards the bathroom. I needed a shower to scrub you off of me but I didn't want to make it so obvious that I wanted you out of me. I stood and gave you a smile, the best fake smile I could do.

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #234 on: May 13, 2019, 11:34:34 PM »
You sit on the edge of the bed and smile at me, that same smile that doesn’t reach your eyes.  That fake smile.  But even a fake smile is more than I could’ve expected so I let it go.  When I suggest you take a shower while I change the bed, you seem pleased with the idea and tell me that it’d be nice.  It was never really in any doubt since I know that you’re probably itching to wash my cum out of you and my sweat off of you.  You stand up and start to move towards the bathroom as I dress, telling me that you don’t mind what you have for breakfast, telling me whatever I want.  I guess pancakes and bacon it is then.  You smile at me again before disappearing into your bathroom.

I hear the shower starting as I strip the sheets from your bed and throw replacements on top that I got from the dresser in your room.  You’re still showering when I’ve done your bedding, and probably will be for a little while yet.  I gather up the dirty linen and leave your room, closing but deliberately not locking the door behind me and leaving the way open for you to come down to the kitchen if you’re brave enough to try the door in the first place, and if you’re brave enough to meet me. 

I hear the shower stop by the time I’m half way through cooking your breakfast, and I’m wondering if you will try the door, and if you do will you be brave enough to come downstairs.  Somehow, I think not.
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #235 on: May 15, 2019, 12:08:45 AM »
I had started the shower and made it hot as I stepped in. God, it felt great being in here alone to where I could think without being molested or raped. The shower ran over my head, soaking my hair as I leaned my head back and let it cover my face with the heated liquid. I felt alive just now, like I was being restored. I couldn't get cocky yet, I needed you tp believe I was getting used to you.

I take my time and soap up my body and wash my hair again and my body once again. I never felt clean enough but the water was running cold. I knew it was my cue to get out and dry off, so I turned off the water and grabbed the towel. I wiped the mirror with my hand to clear the steam that covered it and looked at myself in the mirror. There was some small bruises and cuts and I didn't even look like myself anymore. Everything that was pure and innocent in me was now gone and would never return no matter how many showers I took. I was no longer an innocent girl, now I was a woman/whore for you to use whenever you wanted to fuck. I felt anger but I needed to control my emotions.

I walk into the bedroom and see the bed has been made with fresh sheets and a down comforter and of course some clothes for me to wear. You actually laid out a pair of my sleep shorts and a tank top for me, instead of one of my dresses. Of course there was no bra and panties for me to put on; another thing you did to control me by dictating what I could wear and when. I hear you in the kitchen down stairs and smell you making breakfast and I wonder if the door is unlocked. I want you to trust me, but you needed to give me more wiggle room. I turned the knob and to my surprise the bedroom door was unlocked and I started opening it all the way. I could see the hallway that lead to the stairs and inched my way to the top and slowly started walking down the stairs. When I reached the bottom I saw you in the kitchen and I coughed so you would know I was right behind you. You turned and looked at me with my wet drippy hair. "I h...hope you don't mind me being down here... with y...you." That last part took so much out of me to say it but I did and smiled.

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #236 on: May 15, 2019, 12:45:18 AM »
The pancakes and bacon are starting to cook nicely and I’m all but lost in what I’m doing until I hear the tell tale sign of one of the stairs creak slightly, almost imperceptibly , behind me and I immediately know that you’ve discovered I left the door unlocked for you.  It msut have come as a bit of a surprise to you to find the door unlocked, and you might have an even bigger surprise to come, depending on how you are with me over breakfast.  I hear you speak timidly behind me, telling me that I hope I don’t mind you.  “Of course I don’t mind” I say to you, pulling out a bar stool at the breakfast bar and indicate for you to sit. 

You do as I suggest and sit at the breakfast bar, obediently, like the submissive little pet or slave that you are now, being a good girl still and not trying to fight or discourage anything.  I look you up and down in just your t-shirt and bed shorts that I left on your bed for you.  You look amazing, I think to myself as a plate of food and place it before you, along with a glass of freshly squeezed juice.  Already, I’ve decided that there’s no way you’re leaving this kitchen/diner without being fucked again, probably on the dining table in the far corner of the room.
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #237 on: May 15, 2019, 10:34:07 PM »
You tell me you don't mind and pull out a bar stool for me to sit down. You're being nice and acting like a good host. I look around the kitchen and the living area, trying to learn my surroundings. I have to know what's around me, what I can use for weapons or something to call for help. It's a shame there are no lane lines as much if at all any now a days. I'm sure you had your cell hidden but there was a laptop around here. I know you have that somewhere since you've been on my FB and knew about my mom's death. Just the thought of her makes me feel sad all of a sudden, tears start forming in my eyes but I quickly wipe them away.

Everything smells good and it seems to me you like to cook. Everything is clean in your house, organized and put together. You have to have knives in here, but it's too soon for that. Right now, I needed to be good and not get a beating or worse, killed. I was much calmer now that I knew you were infertile and there was no chance of carrying a rape baby at 18. That was such a relief. Now, I just had to be your toy to play with until you think I like it. The worse part was acting like I wanted it and that I needed to be here. I had one question on my mind that I wanted to ask, so I spoke out. "Why haven't you killed me yet like you did the others?"

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #238 on: May 15, 2019, 11:31:47 PM »
You’re looking around the room and looking back towards my living room.  You could just be curious about your surroundings or wanting to get to know your new home.  Or you could be trying to plan your escape.  That I’m not overly concerned about, I made sure every damn door in this house was secure after your last attempt to run from me.  I grab a couple of freshly cleaned forks out of the dishwasher and place one before you, and start forking food into my own mouth with the other. 

Nonchalantly, I point towards your plate with my fork.  “You need to eat and keep your strength up” I tell you, not unkindly.  It seems that you’re making and effort to be nice to me now, so I’ll be just as nice and pleasant to you.  You start to eat, just nibbling at your food at first.  But then I think you realise how hungry you actually were and start to tuck in.  I smile as you look like you enjoy what you’re eating.  It pleases me that you finally seem to be coming around to me.  Although there’s still that little niggle in the back of my mind that tells me you’re still trying to find a way out.  I’m willing to let you have a little more freedom in the house while I’m home, but I’m sure as hell going to keep my eye on you until I’m convinced that you can actually be trusted.

You manage to surprise me when you next speak, asking me a question that I was totally unprepared for; asking me why I haven’t killed you yet like I killed the others.  I come to the breakfast bar, standing on the other side of it directly opposite you and lean down, resting my elbows on the granite countertop.  I smile as I consider my answer, or how to word my answer at least.  “Because I’m still having fun with you, Mackenzie.  I tell you.  “I’m enjoying being with you and playing with you.  As long as you’re fun to be around then you’ll still be around” I continue.  "Actually, the last girl to be buried out there, Amanda her name was, she was here for almost five years.  She loved being here, being with me in the end.  I would never have killed her.  She was perfect, everything I'd ever wanted.  But then one Christmas I'd told her she cold decorate the tree and she was having a great time doing it.  She climbed on a chair to put some kind of ornament high up on the tree and she fell off.  Her head literally bounced off the coffee table.  She pretty much died instantly.  I still miss her to this day."

I reach out now, cupping your cheek in my right hand, my thumb brushing over your face gently.  “But if you ever try and escape again, or if you try and hurt me again like you did the last time, I promise you, Mackenzie, you’ll be in the ground under the oak tree before your blood is even cold.”
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

« Reply #239 on: May 16, 2019, 10:30:42 PM »
I didn't realize how hungry I was until I took my first few nibbles. Everything you made tasted so good and I guess I was just starving, so I dug in. It was weird sitting here eating like we were friends and me not being in that room like a prisoner. Baby steps. I was doing good earning your trust so far.

You answered my question by telling me about a girl named Amanda. She was here for five years! AT first she was brought here as your prisoner like me, but then it sounds like she grew to like being here. A classic case of Stockholm as she grew to even like being with you. I never understood Stockholm and how someone who hated the person that hurt them would grow to care about them and depend on them. I loathed you and wanted to see you dead; prison was too good for you. I listened as I ate and just focused on what you were saying. I was in disbelief at how you described her decorating the Christmas tree like you were some sort of couple. Then when you told me how she died, I felt sad for her. What a tragic way of dying by some freak home accident.

I lowered my head some as I mentally imagined a young woman falling and cracking her head on the coffee table. If I could just act like your beloved Amanda, the I would have a chance of getting out of here. I'm sure she thought about that to, to escape and made plans. What had me afraid was losing who I was and forgetting that I'm with a criminal. The one thing I needed to do besides earn your trust was t o not fall for your mental traps.

You leaned over and cupped my chin in your hand and threatened me. I felt remorse for your loss and the death of that poor girl but then you snapped me out of it by your threat. I felt my eyes watering and blinked, tears streaming down my face as I nodded.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl