In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Terrible victim choice  (Read 4237 times)

Offline Surrender2U

• Rep: 686
Terrible victim choice
« on: January 14, 2015, 10:45:21 PM »
Is there a such thing?

Let's say you find your victim, you force her to blow you and she's shit...like scraping her teeth on you and has no clue what she's doing. What would you do in this instance? Beat her? Teach her? Move on to fucking her?

What if she is silent and a total rag doll as you're raping her, even after smacking her around a bit? Or do you not care?

Victims: What could you do to make yourself the 'worst victim ever'?

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 874
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
Re: Terrible victim choice
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 11:05:11 PM »
Show no emotion whatsoever. Fuck giving him the satisfaction.
YOUR GOD INSIDE ME
MAKES ME YOUR WHORE

I didn't even need to boak but after seeing what she was doing plus smelling me own jobby I promptly boaked in the sink as well.
-Ray

Offline kittyumbrass

• Rep: 417
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 11:27:35 PM »
sing/chant "LALALALALA" the whole time, at the top of my voice.

Talk about mundane things like what I had for dinner the night before, the latest sports results, knitting patterns.

Mention lots of really unsexy images, like Barney Gumble from the Simpsons, in a bikini.

But I'm a fighter. it just doesn't occur to me to try to do that sort of thing, I struggle, and fight, and do my best to escape. I don't care that apparently, nasty mean rapists seem to like that. It's just my nature to do so.

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 874
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 11:41:48 PM »
sing/chant "LALALALALA" the whole time, at the top of my voice.

Talk about mundane things like what I had for dinner the night before, the latest sports results, knitting patterns.

Mention lots of really unsexy images, like Barney Gumble from the Simpsons, in a bikini.

But I'm a fighter. it just doesn't occur to me to try to do that sort of thing, I struggle, and fight, and do my best to escape. I don't care that apparently, nasty mean rapists seem to like that. It's just my nature to do so.

"I have a doctors appointment next week. I have this weird growth thing in my...nah, you don't wanna know. I LIKE CATS."
:D

And yes....I fucking fight.
YOUR GOD INSIDE ME
MAKES ME YOUR WHORE

I didn't even need to boak but after seeing what she was doing plus smelling me own jobby I promptly boaked in the sink as well.
-Ray

Offline Mr Nice Guy

• Smiling predator
  • Rep: 165
  • Exploring
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2015, 12:54:09 AM »
I think that, once I've decided someone is my chosen victim for the night, there's little that would make her a poor choice.

If she's not good at something I teach her....with a mix of punitive and rewarding teaching styles....

If she's completely unresponsive, no matter what I do, well then that might wind me up but wouldn't spoil my enjoyment of her.

Ebola...that'd probably do it!

But of course it wouldn't happen-that's the beauty of fantasies, my victims resist exactly how I wish it!

Offline Surrender2U

• Rep: 686
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2015, 09:42:03 AM »
I think being the worst victim would be: no emotions, acting like I don't care and looking off into the distance, giving him the evil eye or creepily staring at his face. I'd think laughing at him or poking fun would be bad victim material. 

Would I do ever do those things? Hell no!

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 896
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2015, 10:58:04 AM »
I dunno, I think mocking his manhood and laughing at his dick, or lack thereof, would make for a terrible victim. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure she'd pay for it, he'd probably beat her to death, but I think since rape is a power trip, to humiliate and mock your rapist would be the worst thing for him.
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline nemo01

• Rep: 30
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2015, 03:00:58 PM »
Beat her, cut her, burn her, in fact physical torment more and more when she cry and I feel enought her fear

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
  • Rep: 1027
  • forcing pettings out of you all
    • Ingy's Tumblr full of petgirls, jesters and poniponiponi
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2015, 04:57:14 PM »
"I hope you enjoy having AIDS!" (show him fake medication bottle I keep in my purse)

I'd puncture his ego if I had the nerve, but I do not.
You girls are post-ethical. ~AdamWantsYou
I absolutely and categorically deny that I was there to Dom her, or that we got naked ~kittyumbrass
Last night, when I took off my bra, I shouted "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!" and B pissed himself. ~pinkwarkitten14

Limits

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 357
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2015, 09:44:34 AM »
The worst possible victim for a rapist is a wealthy one. One who can afford the very best lawyers and can make your life miserable. And yes, one for whom the district attorney would probably bend over backwards to make sure she got justice or at least vengeance because he/she would be getting campaign contributions in return. Gentlemen, never rape a rich bitch, particularly a vindictive one.
"Destroy your safe and happy lives before it is too late" The Mekons

Offline Mr Nice Guy

• Smiling predator
  • Rep: 165
  • Exploring
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2015, 10:22:09 AM »
But that presumes a caring about consequences... Rape for the moment, that's my motto. Tomorrow is another day and another victim...

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 570
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2015, 11:34:47 AM »
I think I need an adultier adult than I am. -darkfantasygirl
Chuggita chuggita huggita mbbbbbbbbbbbbbb anchors aweigh! -Carlosdevil, motorboating
Well, if people name their boobs and penises, I can name your ass. I'll call it Fluffybuns. -Ingenue, to the Savage
Who burns their tits on the stove while boiling water? I'll tell you. This chick does. -southernbelle
There's nothing like coming home and taking off your bra after a long, hard day of having boobs. -lysyn

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 570
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2015, 11:49:49 AM »
Like Mr Nice Guy, in my lone fantasies the victim behaves precisely how I want (even if that means she's fighting me like a wildcat).

When I'm roleplaying with a partner, I usually frame it as though I'm the dominant partner and therefore following subliminal cues from my submissive. For instance if she wants more manhandling or violence, she will provoke me more. If she wants to slow the scene down and get some mercy, she might behave more obediently. Unless it's a chatroom quickie, we've usually discussed limits in advance so she can't really be a terrible victim as we're both there quite voluntarily.

The more immersive answer is that if she doesn't accept 'correction' and learn to please me then she's probably going to have a very long night!
I think I need an adultier adult than I am. -darkfantasygirl
Chuggita chuggita huggita mbbbbbbbbbbbbbb anchors aweigh! -Carlosdevil, motorboating
Well, if people name their boobs and penises, I can name your ass. I'll call it Fluffybuns. -Ingenue, to the Savage
Who burns their tits on the stove while boiling water? I'll tell you. This chick does. -southernbelle
There's nothing like coming home and taking off your bra after a long, hard day of having boobs. -lysyn

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 896
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2015, 02:15:40 PM »
The worst possible victim for a rapist is a wealthy one. One who can afford the very best lawyers and can make your life miserable. And yes, one for whom the district attorney would probably bend over backwards to make sure she got justice or at least vengeance because he/she would be getting campaign contributions in return. Gentlemen, never rape a rich bitch, particularly a vindictive one.

Yay, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of rape, I shall fear no rapist as I own that fucking valley and I will bulldoze the motherfucker to the ground.
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
  • Rep: 1027
  • forcing pettings out of you all
    • Ingy's Tumblr full of petgirls, jesters and poniponiponi
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2015, 07:13:07 AM »
When I'm roleplaying with a partner, I usually frame it as though I'm the dominant partner and therefore following subliminal cues from my submissive. For instance if she wants more manhandling or violence, she will provoke me more.

Nuh uh I am teh mistwess and I'll paff you to death if you don't stop raping me quite soon!

In other words, I'm really far too inhibited to fight back with any degree of force. I literally am afraid to hurt someone even as they're attacking me.
You girls are post-ethical. ~AdamWantsYou
I absolutely and categorically deny that I was there to Dom her, or that we got naked ~kittyumbrass
Last night, when I took off my bra, I shouted "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!" and B pissed himself. ~pinkwarkitten14

Limits

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin