In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Terrible victim choice  (Read 4303 times)

Offline LEONIDOS

• Rep: 22
  • SPARTAN
Re: Terrible victim choice
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2015, 06:04:17 PM »
Is there a such thing?

Let's say you find your victim, you force her to blow you and she's shit...like scraping her teeth on you and has no clue what she's doing. What would you do in this instance? Beat her? Teach her? Move on to fucking her?

What if she is silent and a total rag doll as you're raping her, even after smacking her around a bit? Or do you not care?

Victims: What could you do to make yourself the 'worst victim ever'?
perfect victim

Offline Dark Desire

• Rep: 55
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2015, 05:41:10 AM »
Is there a such thing? Nope, If she is my victim she is perfect.

Let's say you find your victim, you force her to blow you and she's shit...like scraping her teeth on you and has no clue what she's doing. What would you do in this instance? Beat her? Teach her? Move on to fucking her? Depends on the victim and the scenario, could be a sex slave that needs training, maybe it is one just to inflict pain on her or a host of other things.

What if she is silent and a total rag doll as you're raping her, even after smacking her around a bit? Or do you not care? There is ways to make her move besides slapping her around some, just need to find the correct buttons is all.

[...]

« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 05:48:45 AM by Dark Desire »

Offline FrodoKreuger

• Morally Ambiguous Mastermind
  • Rep: 161
  • Being the best me I can because she deserves it
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2015, 10:14:15 PM »
Maybe I'm wrong, but I would guess burning away her clit would stop most of the nonsense and make sure you had someone who was VERY emotional.

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Rep: 253
  • Cloaking Device Activated
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2015, 12:27:17 PM »
Worst Victim > Dead Fish - Fights and Struggles < Fuels the Attack

I'm somewhere in the 75th percentile.

I'd rather engage in BDSM than Rapeplay as a rule, but I understand that sometimes a girl just wants to be contrary in order to provoke the kind of fun she seeks.
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline The Demented Wizard

• Rep: 78
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2015, 04:24:05 AM »
Is there a such thing?  The only way Im not fucking and filling a slut, is if she was a he. In all seriousness, Im not an opportunistic rapist, thats how you get yourself caught.  So I wouldnt choose a terrible victim.  She would be all I wanted and that alone, would be enough for me to bury a hot thick load of cum inside of her.

Let's say you find your victim, you force her to blow you and she's shit...like scraping her teeth on you and has no clue what she's doing. What would you do in this instance? Beat her? Teach her? Move on to fucking her?

In both Rape Fantasy and BDSM, I will teach her to do what I like.  If she is total shit, I'm still putting my dick in her mouth and hurting/gagging/slapping/degrading her for doing such an awful job.  If its only a blowjob and she can't get me off, I will make her lick my balls (love having my balls licked and sucked) while I jack off, and then finish into her mouth. Regardless, Im never a one cum and done kinda guy, so Im fucking her ass and pussy in rounds two and three.

What if she is silent and a total rag doll as you're raping her, even after smacking her around a bit? Or do you not care? 
I can make anyone move if I want it.  There are things that regardless cause panic, motion, and external fear. Choking, guns, knives, slapping just to name a few. If all else fails, Interrogation play...and trust me, you'll do whatever I want to make it stop.

In the end it doesnt really matter, as long as I am pumping cum into a slit, ass or mouth, and she looks and feels like 5 guys just had their way with her...I'm good with it.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 04:28:27 AM by The Demented Wizard »

Offline ShadowRage

• Rep: 13
  • ... "Shhh, don't cry" ...
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2015, 01:56:52 PM »
sing/chant "LALALALALA" the whole time, at the top of my voice.

That made me laugh.  Pretty damned funny.   :))

Offline Strippingu

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2015, 09:48:55 PM »
Is there a such thing?

Sure, she has HIV, ebola, rabies...

Offline Strippingu

• n00b
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2015, 09:52:09 PM »

Ring gag.

Also makes her conversation interesting...

Offline Strippingu

• n00b
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2015, 09:53:41 PM »

You mean she's on the rag?  Anal, hard

Oh, you meant, like totally silent.

Also anal rape. hard

Offline Strippingu

• n00b
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2015, 09:56:04 PM »
I dunno, I think mocking his manhood and laughing at his dick, or lack thereof, would make for a terrible victim. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure she'd pay for it, he'd probably beat her to death, but I think since rape is a power trip, to humiliate and mock your rapist would be the worst thing for him.

ring gag, also make sure she gags on me!  :naughty:

Offline 0o00o0ooo00

• n00b
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2015, 12:30:22 AM »
What if she is silent and a total rag doll as you're raping her, even after smacking her around a bit? Or do you not care?You mean she's on the rag?  Anal, hardOh, you meant, like totally silent.Also anal rape. hard

Can't beat that logic.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 12:53:31 AM by Addie »

Offline LiskaHunter

• Rep: 84
  • Mandalore the Violator
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2015, 01:00:32 AM »
It's rape fantasy, right?  No such thing as a terrible victim choice.  I'm in it to enjoy it, not to be frustrated.  I have a wide range of "likes", so the girl can do (or not do) quite a bit and I'd still enjoy it.

This kind of thing is why I'm very picky with my RP partners.  I really, really want her to enjoy it, but I have to enjoy it, too.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline randomgirl

• Rep: 380
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2016, 11:55:49 AM »
This topic made me laugh out loud. :D

I guess everything's covered about being the worst victim ever. Except maybe the 'red woman trick part', where the victim is a smoking hot lady but then she takes off the red necklace and turn into a 234.56 year old witch cackling at the rapist talking about Azor Ahai and lightbringer and shit. No? no one? *sighs and goes sits in a corner*
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 11:57:31 AM by randomgirl »

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 151
  • The quiet one
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2016, 04:32:00 PM »
I have to say the only terrible choice would be a victim that has a penis.  If she's bad at sucking dick, it will just force me to be rougher or switch to a different hole.  As for being unresponsive, that can only last so long.

Offline TieMeUp

• Rep: 8
  • n00b
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2016, 02:30:31 AM »
I think mocking and belittling would be the way I would be a poor victim choice, and even if I got threatened, or beaten, I'd laugh at him in defiance.

If all else fails, be like a dead fish. Cold, emotionless, limp.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin