In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: What is you favourite rape movies or programs would you would recommend  (Read 1077 times)

Offline Slipknot

• To rope or not to rope, that is the question, which is nobler
  • Rep: 8
  • n00b
In all honesty I do not watch films or TV very much, as I find 99.9% of it boring tbh
Now the inner flame has been lit within, I am looking to start watching only rape movies or movies with good rape scenes in them
What movies or programs would you recommend rating between 1 - 10 1 being the lesser one you would watch or recommend
Don't look behind you

Slip as in slips by undetected and knot for tying you up by ropes / clothes chains etc :wink: :wink: :dirtymind:

Offline Typhonis

• Rep: 0
  • n00b
  Well there are a number of movies. One is The Further Adventures of Tennessee Buck. The scene itself is in three parts. First Kathy Shower is stripped by the native women and oiled up. Next scene has her sitting in a bed of flower petals, nude, looking at a fire, as the native chief walks in. Last scene has the Chief taking her from behind holding her head down.

As too how to rate it it would depend on which parts you like the best.

Offline FoeChristina

• Rep: 42
  • Owned by my Husband Berserking-Guts
One of the best Hollywood movies with a rape scene in it that I've seen is "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo." There are a number of increasing sexual assault scenes between the main character and her guardian that end up with her getting anally raped. So if you're not into anal don't watch it. But otherwise, for Hollywood, the scene is pretty good. Happens about half-way through the movie and I'd give it about a...seven.
Belongs to Berserking-Guts

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Rep: 59
  • Do you dare to look back?
It's over thirty years old now but still by far the best I've seen is Jodie Foster being gang raped in The Accused.
Stalky McStalkface

Did you hear that noise behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the shadows?  Watching, waiting. Waiting to take you and claim you as mine. So look behind you, look back if you dare.

Offline FoeChristina

I agree with that. The Accused has a GREAT gang rape scene right at the beginning of the movie!! Right on top of the pinball machine. Yum.

Online bjc1979

• Rep: 147
  • The relentless prince of pain
The rape scene in Irreversible is my favorite.

In terms of tv, Game of Thrones has quite a few. They're not super graphic but still very good. Khal Drogo taking Danerys on their wedding night is one. Ramsay making Theon watch as he deflowers Sansa is another.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 01:21:59 PM by bjc1979 »
"Now a question of etiquette. As I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch."--Tyler Durden

Offline the savage

• Rep: 395
  • everything is better with blood
The rape scene in Irreversible is my favorite.

In terms of tv, Game of Thrones has quite a few. They're not super graphic but still very good. Khal Drogo taking Danerys on their wedding night is one. Ramsay making Theon watch as he deflowers Sansa is another.

I whole heartedly endorse the statement on Irreversible.  Last House on the Left, both the original and the remake have good rape scenes.
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline FoeChristina

I didn't know what the movie Irreversible was called. However I completely endorse it. A total 10. My complete go to rape scene for "private time".

Offline fakevacation

• Lord Elordie
  • Rep: 5
  • Living in the place in between...
I Spit on Your Grave is a notorious example of a rape and revenge film. Pretty brutal scenes too.
"What is your greatest ambition?"

"To become immortal...and then die."

- Parvulesco

Offline Bra Snapper

• Rep: 14
  • I'll snap more than your bra
I have seen the original I Spit on Your Grave, remake and two additional movies from the remake franchise. A special collectors edition of The Entity was released last month. That is the most recent movie I've watched with a rape scene.

Offline LD2020

• Rep: 5
  • getting familiar
    • Loving Dominant
Not exactly a "rape" scene, but the movie "The disappearance of Alice Creed" has an excellent and realistic kidnapping scene, including gagged and tied spreadeagle.  Great launch pad for fantasy time.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=89932686399645083685

Offline Rage

• Rep: 7
There's a Dutch film called paradise suite with a pretty intense rape scene of three girls thinking they were gonna be models but ended up being sold as sex slaves

On the other hand there's The Descent starring Rosario Dawson as a rape victim getting her revenge. It's not her rape I'm raving about, I don't recall it being anything graphic or explicit at all, but the ending where she bound her rapist to a bed and got another man to sodomise him was incredible. As a vers who's mainly a dom but also a kinky sub, she would be playing into my hands if she did that to me lol.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 1013
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
@Rage I saw The Descent. I've plenty of complaints about it but Rosario Dawson is fantastic and sexy even where the screenplay fails her, and the final rape scene was shocking and yet intriguing. :-?

Like you I'm mainly dom but enjoy a spot of subbing on rare occasions. I think I would have fapped myself silly if Rosario Dawson came after me with a strap-on. :drool:

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 1013
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
La Pianiste aka The Piano Teacher. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0254686/

I've long been a fan of Isabelle Huppert :fap: , and her eventual rapist, played by BenoƮt Magimel, does a fab job of getting into her head even where she fears to tread. She's full of confusion and pain and need, and he's a predator who plays into what she needs and more. This is a very psychological film.

I think our @MisterChristian would enjoy it, and if he's seen it, I'd enjoy his opinion of it. ;)

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline Rage

• Rep: 7
Delightfully violent scene from Banshee. Sometimes the violence turns me on more than the nudity or sex act...this is one of those instances

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl